Christ son of Kek

Being a non-religious meme magician, I was wondering about whether the old testament god was the same as the new testament god. I notice old testament god goes by more than 1 names (Jehovah, Yahweh, and according to some, Allah is just another name for the Abrahamic god that spawned all three religions).
This lead me to the conclusion that Satan and Lucifer are two separate opposing beings. In the old Testament Lucifer frees the minds of Adam and Eve and makes them "like the gods". In the new testament, the devil tempts jesus with the whole material world. It appears that the violent old testament who has control of the material world, is like the satan who tempts jesus in the new testament. While Lucifer in old testament isn't materialistic at all, much like the god in the new testament.
So Jesus could be the son of Lucifer and the enemy of Satan. Jesus is referred to as "the morning star" just like Lucifer.
Now why Kek? Because Jesus is the son of the one true god(aka The Creator). The universe came from nothing/chaos/darkness, and from this light sprang (Kek is also known as the god of darkness and bringer of light). And finally, Jesus Christ is the most masterful of ALL meme magicians. His memes are called "miracles".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k
youtube.com/watch?v=485oBQ1TvnA
youtube.com/watch?v=gfRzUI8hkwo
youtube.com/watch?v=8INGSHTkojI
theword.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

background of image related came from here:
youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k
(its actually a pretty sweet video. neet view)

I guess you are a closet-christian.

This 'Praise Kek' meme is the single most cancerous thing to have been conjured up out of the bowels of imageboards these past months. Whoever are pushing this lame meme are unfunny retards and should promptly kill themselves

Summerfags/12 years fill imageboard with shit tier memes

FUCK KEK

I remember seeing praise kek in like 2014. Doesn't mean it's not cancer but it's not that new.

/cc/?

>>>/catscradle/
>>>/bmw/
>>>/magick/
>>>Holla Forums
he who controls the memes controls reality

someone is mad that a meme is pervading his every visual experience

he who controls the future
commands the past

nice argument kiddo

God, a Holy Trinity.
Many cults will deny it.

All 3 promises were already given to Adam and Eve. They were decieved.

Read Gen 6. Read into Enoch.
Look it all up and you will find that while you're on the right path, kek is not the answer.

God bless you OP.

The genetic image of God.
youtube.com/watch?v=485oBQ1TvnA

How it relates to today and millenia of past.
youtube.com/watch?v=gfRzUI8hkwo

A basic tool for newfags. Only watch pt 1 - 52. Do not watch other
vids. Not the original uploader.
youtube.com/watch?v=8INGSHTkojI

A good tool to have. (It's free)
theword.net/

Another influential speaker that will blow your fugging mind are the works of:
Discovering the truth with Dan Duval.

Regardless. None of these people matter. Seek Jesus Christ, the true Jesus. Be careful of the fake jesus and do not submit to worldly mind control mechanisms.

May the blood, water and spirit be upon anons.

OP HERE
Notice how Kek is just bait the background in photo 2 is what this thread is truly about. Notice how horizon is EYE LEVEL even at such high altitudes. Also the heat spot shining on the clouds reveals that the sun is much closer than NASA (forked snake tongue as logo) tells us.

The same crap that was already posted in pol.

Dont tell me that you are the same buddhist faggot raped by a spic?

Replacing christianity with islam was the best idea ever goy.

What about Heh?

Why does everything have to be fucking Debate Club for you faggots? So what if that is the entire post?

Your meme is old and forced.

wew

THE ULTIMATE TRUTH

Follow the Soggy Cum Sock of Christ!

Oh, Heaven bless you!

Tell me lies sweet little lies

This

Fuck off back to new wave pol timmy

Pic related,
(You)

Makes as much sense as any of 'em

wew