Gorilla shot because dindu got in the enclosure

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html

I'm really quite pissed over this, I'm not an animal rights activist but saving a useless dindu that doesn't abide by the goddamn rules over an endangered Gorilla really fucking pisses me off.

I like animals, I really fucking hate spoiled brats, that enclosure had been secure for 38 fucking years before this incident.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/astonishing-new-footage-shows-gorilla-8082168
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are like four threads about this already in the catalog. Didn't you check?

Pisses me off too, and I'm not an animal hugger

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/astonishing-new-footage-shows-gorilla-8082168

I did check, I couldn't see them today, yesterday or the day before.

I'm scrolling and searching now and still can't see them.

Niggers confirmed to be worse than animals.

Mass replacement of niggers with gorillas when?

The gorilla was doing a better job with the child than the parents.

…who are kidnappers and drug traffickers…

Realistically, what use to society will that child be?

There shouldn't even be a child, the parents should have be in prison not making more dindus.

they could have tranquilized Harambe.

Fucking cunts.

He only dragged the kid through the water because people were panically shouting. Then he protected the dindu and even held his hand before they shot him

They say it would have taken ten minutes, but they could have tazed him and that would have been instant.

Wasn't the kid white and niggers chimped out that the gorilla was killed? Now the kid looks like a fucking nigger.

Parents are both black user, what do you think the kid is?

Then why were the niggers chimping out that the gorilla was killed and the white child saved?

Because they probably saw an airbrushed picture of the child? Because they are dumb? It's hard to tell why niggers do things sometimes.

The parents are pictured in the image above, article even has their names, why are niggers chimping out?

I have no idea, this is just pure madness.

More to the question what kind of parents don't immediately go into the enclosure to rescue their child?

The rules should be clear, if your kid climbs into the enclosure the parents should be made to get them back.

ayy lmao

I think this are new images and reports. Initially everyone thought the kid was white and the niggers were chimping out that the gorilla was killed and a white kid was saved

The kid didn't look white though, I thought he looked Indian, certainly didn't look white.

This sounds like some serious raid material IMO.

Give 'em a taste of their own medicine.

i thought this too user with the way they were chimping out

now we found out its a little niglet there's fucking crickets

tbf tho finding out it was a little groid has made my day

GORILLA LIVES MATTER

That gorilla probably had a higher IQ than the kid, and would've been a much more productive member of society.

That's what I thought too. It was already pretty ridiculous that niggers were complaining that a gorilla was shot to save a white kid, but now it gets even more ridiculous, as it turns out the kid was a niglet! Fucking Berenstain universe.

Because it fits their narrative

We needed ANOTHER thread on this?

faggots, check the board

mfw niglet grows up to be a nigger and kills the daughter of the guard that shot the harmless gorilla.

Karma u redneck nigger lover fuck

not coal black = white in the minds of nig nogs

Leave it to niggers to fuck it all up. I'd guess the zoo will be on the hook for millions in restitution to the nigger parents for their trauma and installation of an improved, nigger proof habitat for the gorillas.

TOPKEK

We have a catalog for a reason

There's a difference between being a tree hugging faggot and holding nature in high regard. From what I saw that gorilla was no danger to the niglet and looked to be trying to protect it. Truly a gentle giant that could have hopefully lived to rear a few more of its endangered species. It was killed to protect a guaranteed future violent criminal and tax burden.

Honestly this is a good opportunity to red pill normies using the above reasoning.

didnt everyone hate white people cause they thought the kid was white?

The video I saw, the gorilla was definitely trying to protect the kid, grooming him and holding his hand. But something happened because and instant later the kid has being dragged around by his feet. He was legitimately in danger at that point.
My guess is that the parents started chimping out to such a degree that even a gorilla couldn't handle it, and got scared. Probably tried to treat the kid as a young gorilla, and wanted to get him away but didn't understand a human child would get hurt.

It's an unfortunate event overall. On one hand, there was clear and immediate danger to the child, even if it was not intentional. On the other hand, it was entirely the fault of the parents both that the kid got in there and that he was in danger. If they hadn't been irresponsible fucks, the child wouldn't have gotten into the enclosure. And once the kid was in the enclosure, had they remained calm everything would have been fine.

I don't blame the zoo for shooting Harambe. After all, they can't exactly tell the truth and say their gorilla is more worth saving than the chimp.
I just blame the parents for this mess.

but how are the gorillas going to live inside then?

He was probably bred from successive generations of nigs that broke out of prison

the legendary super nigger?!

Yeah, what the fuck. I swear that the first vid I saw about this, the kid was white.

That would suggest niggers are dumber than gorillas…

I mean the parents are fuckwits, but the zoo did the right thing. Had they not, there would be countless stories of "zoo lets child die".

You're one of those "just taze the intrude" faggots aren't ya?
Tranquilizers take time, time they didn't have. And after being shot the gorilla is gonna be agitated as fuck. That's an awful idea.

The gorilla was curious and was checking to see what he had in front of him. But I feel the need to point out this isn't a female gorilla, and has no maternal instinct. This is a male Gorilla, and there is a very fine line between "inquisitive" and "murderous" for a Gorilla. As I've said to many people, by the time it becomes clear that the gorilla is trying to kill the kid, it's already killed the kid.

Top kek, waifu is based.

The very same

requesting the embed vid where niglets are cheering ' daddy daddy daddy ' when they see a gorilla at the zoo

How did the boy got down there? It is supposed to be secured.

Racist zookeepers callously let chimp die at hands of wild animal. Zoo director resigns amidst disturbing charges of bigotry. M'butu Seko III takes the helm as new director with a fiery speech promising a commitment to providing negroes social justice in the context of environmental stewardship.

It was a wild 4 year old chimp that simply crawled, walked or fell through barriers that are sufficient to keep the average human away.

You can't claim the gorilla wasn't a threat, it could've easily torn the hild in two at any second, provided it got scared or angry. At the moment the gorilla didn't seem to want to kill the kid, but onlookers, or the kid itself, could agitate it, children are stupid and violent with animals, niglets even more so. I'm definitely in the camp of the fault being solely on the niggers and believe the ape should've in no way be harmed, but that's because I believe in personal fucking responsibility, and I don't believe you can blame an animal for acting like an animal when you agitate it anymore than I'd blame a human for acting like an animal when agitated past a certain point.

Why not just shoot them both? Put them out of our misery.

Ashes and Echoes

Not your faggot ass again.

Isn't the mammy a coal burner? Your point still withstanding albeit.

What kind of nigger are you? White people enjoy animals, they understand that there are risks with certain animals (such as fucking gorillas), which is why they usually don't go within arms reach of them, keeping them in zoos and such, but white people don't hate monkeys.

See

correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't this a 3 yr old white boy just yesterday?
why is it now a 4 yr old black boy?

or did another one happen?

I saw this aswell.

I think we sometimes forget how intelligent certain animals are. We know for example elephants, dolphines and some primates are capable of compassion and have some kind of identity and understanding of the world. That's why they're illegal to kill.

Nothing wrong with caring for animals, it's one of the most white traits there is and that not even other high IQ races like Chinese have.

They're illegal to kill because they're endangered, and elephant hunts are still organized in order to fund elephant conservation. For that matter I think it's arrogant to assume other animals don't feel compassion, there is a wide difference between which things animals will feel compassion towards, even within a species you'll see specimens that apply compassion or lack thereof far outside the species regular bounds.
Most animals with some social structure and a decent memory in regards to individuals can also be tamed, there are cases of men who can live and play safely with adult lions, bears, and even crocodiles.

From what I've seen irl and online I'd assume most semiintelligent animals feel some form of compassion, towards some forms of creatures.
The real thing elephants and primates have in common is that they're pretty expresive in manners humans can relate to, and dolphins are ultrasocial with anything they don't view as food or danger. Crows are regarded as potential rivals to the smarter primates in intelligence, I recall reading some internet shit experiments that indicated crows could recognize individual humans and behave appropriately when meeting them.

The Chinese only score better in IQ because if the kids come home with anything below 9/10 it's off to the figurative dungeon.

Gorillas are majestic creatures. Unlike niggers… they should've shot the nig.
Amerifats fuck up the target, yet again…

Shhhh.

In your argument… are you calling niggers "humans"?

I'm catagorizing nigs with humans because nigs are treated with humans and humans are forced to associate with them, I'll hold the concretemonkeys up to human standards, not because I think they can uphold them, but because those are the standards we enforce for the things we don't keep in the zoos or the wilderness. A bushnigger I'd hold to the same standard as any other animal, if you don't keep a fair distance it's on you if something bad happens.

I just want to strangle her

Nigger that ain't what I'm saying. I'm saying if niggers should live among humans, they should be held to human standards, I don't expect niggers to live up to those standards, and therefore I don't believe they should live among humans.

Quite frankly I think the nigglet was trying to go back to its natural habitat.

Notice, the rewards from human-run humanity this divine creature gets for genuinely being a better caretaker and intervening.
Notice also, the name, Harambe. Do you know what it means, what it's supposed to represent? It was featured in media. Also notice, Nelson Mendela died not too long ago, and so too has zimbabwe and south africa as a whole.

His parent are supposed to supervise him, not let him wonder aimlessly around. They must be charged for child endangerment.

Look at the picture in the OP.

To be honest, I'd be surprised if a nigger father of 3+ DIDN'T have previous charges.
or if he was still with his wife wew

Gorillas when taught sign language have a higher IQ than Sub Saharan
blacks/. Planet of the Apes is fucking real, gents

Gorillas > Niggers

anyone have the screen cap with all the black twitter blaming YT for this?

They couldn't wait until their grew up and got shot by a cop for a chance to win the ghetto lottery so they pulled this crap. The mother said everybody loses track of their kids but who isn't being careful in an area with gorillas. The parents should be arrested for negligence.

never mind found it

Why hasn't one of our own twitterfags made a meme of this pic side by side with a screencap of black people's tweets after they found out the kid was black?

Some humans are compassionate some are malicious fuckbags. Works the same for dolphins or apes or elephants..

its one of those scenarios where you're fucked either way.

few days ago when the narrative said it was white boy niggers were up in arms crying racism and how whites are shit parents. now that its been revealed it was a little jig

go cry a river faggot. some of you really are just as bad as sjw,

Maybe they wantes to shoot the feral dindu, but could not tell the difference and shoot the Gorilla by mistake.