Lil Sleepyhead

The (((media))) is pushing for a new star. Daily Stormer is already memeing pretty hard, surprised I didn't see it here first.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/summXberlin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol'd at the jew shark

This will trigger the Christcucks into full cuck mode.

Bait

That's okay, it's not like those four trillion dollars were going to be put toward anything useful.

The new Aylan?

…

Is that fremantle harbour in the background?

.. where's my zyklon B.

All I want to do to that sea monster is put my hand over his mouth and nose.

That's the problem with shock.
They more we get exposed to it, the less effective it is.

You had Aylan. Well played.
Not sure it will work again

Ohh look they managed to kill a baby with their mental open border policy.

Now they will parade the baby they killed for all to see.

This is what pure evil looks like folks,

THIS.

I read a study a few months back which came to the conclusion that Aylan had only a minimal impact in swaying the public's opinion.

So yeah, I'm not too worried about this new PR stunt.

:DD

The point wasn't to sway the public's opinion per se.
We all pretty much assumed children were dying

the point was that they could tell us that it caused our opinion to sway then do what they wanted to do regardless, and really quickly

Fucking this, lads

kek

We need to show him some real fishing.

People just don't get this.

They just see a dead refugee baby and get told the reason is closed borders.

They fail to understand it's the opposite that causes this.

Furthermore the fail to understand that those countries fall apart because of their own shitty religious memes.

Nothing is pulling them here, their lives just turned absolutely unbearable right at the moment Merkel invited whole third world to Europe.

No that is definitely happening.

And I'll let you guess who organises it.

Nosferatu?

you mean women don't get this.

the dead baby photo ops are targeted at women and it's women that vote in open borders leftist governments.

Merkel, the babyless kike, is using pictures of babies to subvert white women.

Childless old women should be kept as far from power as possible.

It's funny. In bluepilled years I might have felt a ping of sadness for the baby, but now all I feel is mixed feelings of relief and indifference to seeing that dead shitskin.

hmm, looks to me like that babby woulda been much safer back in syria.

This board has less and less on it with current news. I used to browse Holla Forums followed by normie sites and cuck news, but now Holla Forums is always a day late. Saging myself for off topic post.

Same here, and this is coming from a faggot that wore Che Guevara t-shirts and called himself a communist.

Found the photographer

facebook.com/summXberlin

Found the photographer.

facebook.com/summXberlin

People are quickly realising that they've done nothing but believed in fantasies.

Most of Holla Forums is like this.

It's like waking up and the world is one giant mental asylum.

Dat phenotype mang

This, sadly.

I'm not going to lie, there are days I long back to the time I was bluepilled and everything seemed more or less fine.

me too user, those days are in the past - probably forever

there are no brakes on this train, me must beat lies with the truth

Oh, sounds like somebody's triggered, alright.

I see the unedited photo and all I hear in my head is "THROW IT BACK THROW IT BACK" and revulsion he isn't.

THROW IT OVERBOARD, HURRY

It's the new version of fly covered Ethiopians pushed back in the 80's.

Has there been a single instance in history when "think of the chillun" was used to push anything but the most vile bullshit?

coming next: members of the Soros' funded Center for Political Beauty lead brown people into the line of fire of Turkey's automatic border turrets for tens of thousands of retweets

Great point. It's about the perception of acquiescence that matters today. A king today could have not a single supporter among the populace but thanks to TV and media control be considered the most beloved leader of all time.

Poseidon smiles down at us

Nope. It's never used in a positive light. 1400 child rapes uncovered in Britain and instead of going "think of the children who are literally being raped en masse by sandniggers", they cover it up and tell people not to talk about it, or they'll get arrested for hatespeech.

Red bearded muslim… sleeping child.

This Photo Op brought to you by Steven Speelburg

Why put all the effort in to a graphic, then blunt the impact by blatant miss-spelling, and missed apostrophe?

they always go for the same, "my ittle tray trays".

nigger babbies I don't give a fuck

Jews wouldn't make great bait, they're too bony

It reminds me of this pic.

Nice b8

Also, we should spin this and meme this as a reason we should close the borders and send them back safely under our watch.

OPEN BORDERS ARE KILLINGS KIDS CLOSE THEM UP AND SEND THEM BACK