Sanders labels Trump 'Mr. Macho'

Sanders labels Trump 'Mr. Macho'

Washington (CNN) – Bernie Sanders has a sarcastic new nickname for Donald Trump: "Mr. Macho."

The Vermont senator, who is hunkering down in California for his last showdown with Hillary Clinton in the Democratic presidential race, used the nickname as he bashed the presumptive Republican nominee for embracing – and then backing away from – the idea of a debate against Sanders.

"Let me not worry about Hillary Clinton right now. Let me worry about Donald Trump – this big, brave, macho guy, my goodness," Sanders told supporters in Oakland on Monday. "He said he wanted to debate Bernie Sanders, then he said he didn't, and then he said he did, and then he said he didn't."

"So I say to Mr. Macho," he said, "that I am open to a debate anytime, any place here in the state of California, hopefully before the June 7 primary."

Trump's bestowing of nicknames on opponents drew waves of attention during the primary season and helped him emerge atop the Republican field. He routinely mentions "Crooked Hillary" about his likely general election opponent, Hillary Clinton. Trump's moniker for then-GOP rival Ted Cruz, "Lyin' Ted," helped define the Texas senator negatively.

Sanders, though, is behind in the Democratic delegate count and unlikely to make it to a general election fight against the real estate mogul.

He has placed a big final bet on California – one of five states to vote on June 7, the last major date on the primary calendar.

Clinton, who has a lead of 269 pledged delegates over Sanders – that number grows by 494 when superdelegates are included – is making a major push in California, as well, her campaign announced Monday. She'll campaign there from Thursday through Monday, spending five full days in the state.

Sanders said at the same event in Oakland that he has an "excellent chance" to win California, and "a chance, perhaps, to win big."

He also made the case that the campaign for the Democratic nomination doesn't end when California, New Jersey, New Mexico, Montana and South Dakota vote on June 7, underscoring his plan to take the race to the floor of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia in July.

Pointing to media expectations that the race ends after the June 7 contests, Sanders said: "That's not accurate. I don't think the DNC thinks that's accurate."

"She has received, obviously, a whole lot of superdelegate support, no question about that, a lot more than I have. But superdelegates don't vote until they're on the floor of the Democratic convention, that's when they vote," Sanders said.

"So our job, between – you know, starting yesterday; our job is to convince superdelegates of one very, very important fact: That their most important responsibility is to make sure that the Democratic Party has the strongest candidate possible to defeat Donald Trump and make sure that man does not become president of the United States of America, which to my view would be a disaster."

youtube.com/watch?v=fEjAcPdhlbc
archive.is/kjS7L

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vQMo3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is almost a ¡Jeb!-tier insult.

Why can't shitlibs come up with insults that don't sound like praise?

Doesn't seem like much of an insult, just an off hand comment, trying to put down the opponent. Trump does this all the time , it's nothing serious. Thread about nothing, next

Bernie is starting to sound like Milo. Soon Bernie will come out calling Trump his Daddy.

because they hate what is good

What does that make him? The old communist jew?

We should call him Mr. Matzo

What the fuck is wrong with these commie cunts?

This is why you're going to lose the nomination.

Just makes me want to vote for him even more.

R.I.P US of A, you lads had a good run.

He should have gone all out and called him Mr Strength, Mr Brave, Mr Courage or Mr Honor.

>inb4 some shitlib cuck nicknames him Alpha Trump because he's only thinking of himself, maaaaan

Did someone say Macho?

Savage

ooh shit

Holy fuck

Jesus fucking Christ, how could someone post a response on Twitter after suffering such horrific burns?

based dad.

They're so bad at this.

Might work on the broads though, not that it matters given the vagina vote is in play.

I don't think that serious twit. Seems like a well written joke.

Jeb called him Chaos Candidate
Hillary called him Dangerous Donald
Bernie called him Mr.Macho

That's kinda cool tbqh. Too bad it came from JustEB!

The lefts can't insult.

News at 11.

Underrated fucking post

WEAK.

The best response would be something like "WOW THAT LITTLE BITCH NIGGA KNOWS I'LL REK HIS SHIT. I'LL CALL HIM COWARDLY DONALD."

But instead Bernie basically just said "w-well the cool kid decided I'm not worth his time but if he changes his mind I'll still hang out with him, ha ha, oh god I hope he changes his mind before June 7th…"

That makes him look so weak and desperate. If Hillary gets fucked and it comes down to Trump vs. Bernie, the entire general will consist of him obliviously walking straight in to every single trap Trump lays for him.

This old faggot looks like a moldy tomato.

lmao that'll backfire

catastrophically underrated post

hard to tell with leftists they've left our realm long ago

Thats the thing though.. Being weak.. Ineffectual… and most of all pathetic are endearing qualities to the idiots that support him.

i guess because thats something they can relate to

>Look at that independent, brave and manly guy over there
Pick one and only one, you communist kike.

That's a compliment. Perhaps this will help Trump-sama appeal to hispanic males since they have a culture of machismo.

WOW, A NICKNAME THAT IMPLIES TRUMP IS TOUGH

SURELY THIS WILL FINALLY STUMP THE TRUMP

CAN'T SLANDER THE SANDERS

What a world we live in.

New meme incoming.

Slightly better quality.

ehh, you're better off with impact fucking photo is to bright to use golden non-border letters
using borderless letters to begin with

POLITICAL MEGAPOWERS WHEN???

But gold is the color of Trump.

Sick burn!

*clap clap clap*

Just stick a faint black outline on the lettering, literally all you need to do.

A mini Holohoax!

OH SHIT!

AND WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU POST THAT ON TWITTER??😂😂😂😂

This

Uh. What?

Trump is Cao Cao, Cao Cao did nothing wrong and Liu Bei was a hypocritical faggot.

so this is why they be so butthurt

Get called a cuck in the internet and they are actually self-hating cuck in real life too

The salt… so rich…

I miss this fucker

fixed

holy shit guys get your nuggies together

I LIKE IT

Me too. President Trump, AKA Mr. Macho. He's coming to fuck your shit up, terrorists.

Nice,

the left are trying to have a branding war with Mr. Trump.

They amaze me day after day in regards to the depth of their insanity man.

Yes yes I'm a noob.

Sanders is just the cringe that keeps on cringing

My fucking sides!

SAVAGE

Feels good man.

wut
No seriously what?

may not be dubs, but those digits speak truth.

it's a reference to the three kingdoms period in chinese history

Oh, thanks.

Funny thing about Wrestlemania V, it was held at the Trump Plaza.

sounds like a bull name, bernie loves naming his bulls

Chaos Candidate is badass
Double D isn't bad
Mr.Macho is probably the most impotent and counter productive name they've tried so far, if it sticks, it'll only be to Trump's advantage.

We should nominee bernie for worst meme magician on the planet.

stop.

THE MACHO MAN DONALD TRUMP!!!!

This.

Commies are all degenerate.

when you adopt cancerous low-quality memes, you risk tainting the high quality memes with their inferiority. We have the keep strict meme segregation if we want to secure an existence and future for dank memes

I like it.

Appropriate. There is a big difference.

Imagine how obnoxious that guy had to be for his dad to call him out like that.

Link!

Because they aren't as smart as they think they are. The left/media likes to claim that leftist are better educated. All that means is that they have more worthless degrees and have been indoctrinated with marxist garbage. The "uneducated" Trump supporters include small business owners who employ people and make millions of dollars, they just never went to (((college))).

I can think of 3-4 hard hitting weaponized memes that could be made against Trump that seem so blatantly obvious yet the left keeps making inane jokes about his "orange hair" & "small hands", and they make memes that replace his mouth with an asshole, or place his face over a piece of fried chicken. Or they deform his face in one of those iphone goofy photo filter apps and think they are being hilarious. They're not just bad at it they are fucking awful.

came here to post this….

Classic rock has definitely been the music of Don. The memes are now self-replicating.

Holy shit. You know it's bad when your dad knows you're a cuck.

Seriously. Next they'll be accusing him of having health testosterone levels.

I dunno… Using a shit meme to make fun of a shitty attempt at an insult sorta seems fitting.

This. It won't go over well with quite a few wrestling fans. Anyways, it's "Big Don" all over again.

Mfw

My sides

If Bernie actually makes it through the primary, we gotta meme this one. Fucking 10/10.

Dad with the top-tier bantz

If Trump is Mr. Macho, his followers would be The Men of Mr. Macho, Macho Men.

MACHO, MACHO MAN!

I WANT TO BE A MACHO MAN!

OOOOOOOOOOOH YEAAAH

😂👌
😂👌
😂👌
😂👌
😂👌
😂👌
😂👌
😂👌
😂👌
😂👌
😂👌
😂👌
😂👌
😂👌
😂👌
😂👌

Sounds like he wants to bottom for him. Give it up Bernie, Trump doesn't want you. Sad!

he also called him "world renowned scientist"

Why… why would anyone share this with others?

I don't know why he did, but we should share it, because it's hilarious.

This is really the truth.
Liberals hate success, masculinity, being better than others, all things that should be life goals.
So they'll accuse you of being one of those things.

>>>/twitter/

This is why you don't force memes. Terrible efficiency and zero dankness.

I wonder whos behind that post.

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM, Holla Forums!!

Is there a part of these people that want him to win?

If I didn't know better I would say Shillary and Glassberg are controlled opposition.

Nice work, boys! Keep the memes flowing 😄

i was about to ask the same thing.

iJustEB! has a pretty clever double meaning, it can be interpreted as "Just let it eb out…"

oh man what a horrible nickname. i'd hate for our new president to be masculine. we need more pussies in the white house like obama and bernie.

fucking moron.

muh victim card. that's why.

Why? Because pointing out how others are mean to you and how you are a victim is how you flaunt your status. It isn't about pointing to that thing you built, but rather how the world wronged you that day and other should feel bad for you and pat you on the back.

feel the burn.

You tell 'em Bernie.
I bet he bones his hot model wife as well.

Real men marry women who look like my uncle who drank himself to death.

Is that supposed to be a negative? Most people think macho is a positive trait, only psychologically emasculated leftist drones think cucked is preferable to macho.

You're right, he totally sounds like Milo Yiannopoulos the Greasy Greek!
MILO THE GREASY GREEK

Because they can't say things that are actually insulting or offensive, unless it's offensive to mythical 1950s white stereotypes that have never existed outside of leftist delusions.

Leftists have such a disconnect from the reality of human nature. Calling a man macho is not an insult and will not be taken as an insult except by other leftists.

You can see this disconnect.in the way Bernie and Hillary both run their campaigns. Complete inversion of reality.

archive.is/vQMo3

he claims it was a joke, do you believe him user?

Savage

Zhuge Liang should've had Liu Shan smothered and took over Shu, would've been way better off under his sons than braindamaged Liu Shan.

to liberals there are few things more disgusting than a white man with high test unafraid to speak his mind.

oh man top kek friendo.

Or more terrifying.

One man with power and a strong conviction can make their entire world crumble to pieces.

MAGA ohhhhh yeeaahhhhhh

is this old retard serious?

He's actually being serious too.

I'm losing my shit, how can you linguistically kill yourself this hard with such a bad kill shot?

Big Don
Dangerous Donald
Mr. Macho

How do they not see this helps Trump?

This. Way low energy

that's because "quite a few wrestling fans", are hipster faggots now.

The amount of mongrel, blue haired women in the stands at NXT is sickening.

If you look at Trumps endorsements from wrestlers, they're all of the down south, southern brother category.

MAKE WRESTLING GREAT AGAIN.

This is the left. They live in their own little world where calling someone masculine or giving them masculine adjectives is supposed to be a negative thing to be shamed upon.

Well, at least he's truthful

Pretty much this. They'd call a statue beautiful and think it was an insult, that's how fucked up their minds are

Correct.

I wonder how wet she had gotten that day…

I thought there was no way for Trump to win the spic vote.

This will secure Trump the spic vote. Only the democrats could fuck themselves this hard.

This. Spics are another level above everyone else when it comes to pragmatism.

EL MACHO FOR PRESIDENTE

DUBS CONFIRM WE'RE ALL MACHO MEN

Sauce on song?

Trips confirm.

Probably soaked.

I can't even.

It's NOT EVEN JUNE, and everything is going Sooooooooo Riiiiight!

I come to Holla Forums for good news now and occasional happenings.

The shills are making us even stronger.
The D n C is fucking lazier than ever.

We are evolving.

Kek has truly blessed us, come next month I am going to have a frog in my house as an avatar for KEK.

It's mocking.

J

see and

Is he ironically cucking himself?

its pretty easy to tell the Mr.Macho is a sarcastic name. unless your that stupid

also I know dangerous Donald sounds sick to you but it implies that he is a dangerous choice

Get your coon runes out.

i got you family

This HAS to backfire immensely.

Pick one, Sandersteinbergowitz.

kek'd

Well to know that I'd've had to actually listen to that kike speak, and he has an awful voice.

Let's not forget Ol' Gil! The wolf's at Gil's door!

They still haven't learned not to play his game without understanding it
Jeb
Rubio
Rato
And now Bernie's stumping himself, with Hillary to follow

saved

I don't get how they're so bad at this. The rules really aren't all that complicated.

They could call him Daffy Donald.

Is that weak? Sure. Is it creative? Not really. But what I just fucking came up with in 5 seconds elicits a cartoonish-like association with an old animated character, and a provocation of the concept of what "daffy" means, which is nutcase, wackjob, etc. It's also a relatively negative term.

Best part? It would be easy as fuck to meme.

BUT NO

Fucking liberals have so few goddamn brain cells that they can't come up with an insult for a man they think is "literally as bad as hitler" while I, a man who respects and admires the guy and will be voting for him when the time comes, invented a far superior pejorative for him without spending any fucking time thinking about it. They fail at everything and seem to take pride in doing so.

Stop triggering me with all those masculine words

Yeah, associate him with two cartoon ducks that give no fucks and everyone loves, that'll surely wreck Trump.

Bernie is such a fucking cuck he complimented Trump on Accident. OH YEAH. MACHO MADNESS IS RUNNING WILD.

Jeb Bush seems like a cool dude.

Wears hoodies, randomly chest bumps you, keeps tiny turtles in his pocket, loves his mama, married some random motel maid.

I'll never forget Little Jebbie.

either you didn't read my whole post or you're awful at reading comprehension.

He's trying to pull Latino feminists. They've been protesting Mexican "Machismo" culture where men are expected to be alpha and brutish because it leads to violence and inequality against women

Right before the CA primary, no less.

(impressive, very nice)
172dubs of truth

That "cool dude" clinched the presidency for dubya and was head of the security company that was contracted in the WTC towers during 9/11.
He is evil.

Liberals have destroyed and demonized masculinity, so now calling someone "macho" is an insult. I miss the 80s.

I don't care if you're on our side. Fucking purge yourself.

Use as much higschool memes as you can. It will only help us.

Yes. What about that sentence you just wrote is a bad thing? Are you a Jew? I'm starting to think shills don't like us using normie memes. Good.

Macho isn't an insult like "little Marco" or low energy.

But, I guess an old jew who hates masculinity probably doesn't realize this.

Maybe we should meme Cuckqueen Clinton.

Insulting Bernie (Although easy and fun) just makes an enemy of his supporters. It is best we downplay his criticism until after the election. He is gonna die of old age or black cum overdose any day now and we need his supporters to hate Hillary MORE than Trump. He has already lost.

He could have as well named him "Mr. Bull" and himself "Cucky Jr. - A future to believe in

They won't vote for the emperor. But if we play our cards right they won't vote for Hillary either. I ALWAYS upvote inter-Dem flame wars on both sides for this reason.

It is the same reason Romney lost.

SAUCE on that cartoon?

This is how women speak.

between mr macho and dangerous donald

i think we have some trump supporters posing as libs

absolutely guac'd

The gas chamber would be a mercy. Let him suffer, boys.

Is that an insult ?