France's crucial tourism industry is imploding

Gee I wonder why. Not enough diversity, probably.

archive.is/jrtnN

wolfstreet.com/2016/05/31/tourism-crushed-in-france-due-to-labor-unrest-terror-attacks/

Hotel bookings by Japanese tourists – who’re somewhat squeamish about tumults – collapsed by 56% in the first quarter from a year earlier, according to a statement by the tourism board of Paris on Monday.

Hotel bookings by Russians plunged 35%.

Hotel bookings by Chinese tourists, on whom all hopes had been pinned, the biggest growth factor in the industry, with a record 1.2 million showing up in Paris last year – well, they fell 14%.

Hotel bookings for June through August have plunged 20% to 50% year-over-year, Evelyne Maes, head of the UMIH-Paris-Ile de France hotel federation, told Reuters.

Other urls found in this thread:

espnfc.us/report?gameId=441678
youtube.com/watch?v=wy7lNJ7jrYg
youtube.com/watch?v=LUlOWmTFbVY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_zoo
shockya.com/news/2016/04/20/the-measure-of-a-man-movie-review/
news.upenn.edu/news/cooperation-emerges-when-groups-are-small-and-memories-are-long-penn-study-finds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pfffhahahhaha

They will continue to plunge when the chinks are done spreading the word in their fuckhuge country that Paris has become Mali.

You know, i took a senior high school trip to europe in 2009. We stopped by that neighborhood in paris with the saint with the missing head statue where one of the bombins took place, and jesus fuck it was packed to the brim with somali muslims. I was blue pilled as fuck then but i distinctly remembered feeling uncomfortable there

Good.

Just kick the diversity out already, good grief!

Good.

At this point, they as well market themselves a place for danger tourism.

I think it's more because of the commies and their strikes

In good news bookings were up, by figures of up to 5000% from Turkey, Somalia, and Pakistan. Turkeys Association of Islamic Tourism has stated that 12 million have said they are "heading that way this summer". Bookings are not Islamic, most tend to "hitchhike" to save all their money for their destination. Expect a hot and bustling diverse Paris this summer.

I always wondered how Europe would handle plummeting tourism rates the more they go ahead with their multicultural bullshit.

import more Muslims to make up for the drop in tourist obviously

Absolutely nothing short of ethnic cleansing will save France, or the rest of Europe.

Levantines will go home on their own accord if you make life shitty here, but the nogs are superfluous even where they come from.

Le happy merchant.exe

Let's see how the bleeding hearts and self-hating whites will handle that

"Immigration is a chance for France"

Indeed, let's bring more WEALTH and DIVERSITY
By that they mean youth and shitskins

Well I hear it's because France is suffering a major epidemic of cucked leftism, potentially contagious on the stupid and destroys the host slowly.

It genuinely isn’t safe.

It’s immoral to even take bookings at this point.

I sure as hell not going to visit a capital city in Europe possibly ever again at this rate. There are also whole countries I just would not visit. Why toy with death?

¤%& /(

Eastern european capitals are still ok.

Except for motherfucking Bucharest of course.

From /trv/ I heard everything outside paris is still nice. Just everyone hears France and thinks, gotta be Paris, whereas paris has actually been a reeking shithole since the 80's if not earlier. Eastern europe is also safe. Ironically something like Croatia or Latvia or Poland is safer at this point than the netherlands or france. But correct, just don't go to the big cities there…which is most of the appeal and where most of the architecture and history is.

I'm kind of pissed, because finally I have money and ability to travel and now europe takes the bbc and got pozzed. Guess I'm traveling other places for the time being. I figure Iceland, parts of south america, parts of asia, maybe kiwiland. Let europe kill themselves with their pathological altruism and denial of reality. They could use a dose of poverty–shit too expensive there. Once it gets destroyed, and then they evict the negroes, it will become quite cheap to travel to.

kekd

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fuck you French cucks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tbh if anyone wants to visit Europe, Eastern Europe is a safe bet.

My first redpill was a trip to Paris with my french class.

It was around 2008, and I was 13.

Complete hellhole, with no actual french people in sight.

tfw you will never visit Paris of the 40's.

at least we still have photos

>he enjoyed it

Sad to see what has become of one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

someone who is less tired than me make some OC

jesus christ im more tired than I thought

I don't get it. You can get both the Mogadishu and Paris experience at the same time. All taken into consideration, the bookings should atleast double.

FRANCE YES!

try and guess which team is france and which is cameroon..

espnfc.us/report?gameId=441678

this was only yesterday

I work as a receptionist in hotel in Serbia and Chinks, Nips and other civilized foreigners are booking like crazy.
Both the hostels and especially Banja's (mountain based healing resorts/spa's) are also reporting nice numbers.
Funny how that works.

Lolno.

Europe is littered with ungodly amounts of historical monuments.
Every little backwater village has at least something older then 200 years.
Every hill has a name relating to some story or event.

Ive seen Paris and it was shit.
I was fascinated by a southern french circulare, spirally shapes villages preserved since 11th century and full of medieval symbolism carved into the stone and woodwork.

I found it by accident as I took a wrong turn with the car.

Also christian shrines, ancient remnants of pagan sites, war monuments, old fortresses and preserved old villages are really frequent in all european countrysides.

Yeah, 200 years is nothing. I live in a tiny backwater town and we have a castle from the 14th century, a bunch of old churches and tons of other shit. I probably don't know about half of it.

Ive slept in the ramparts of a fort from the crusades armed for war:^)

Its funny how you constantly stumble over that stuff when you take a random hike somewhere.

This is what angers me. Im not even white, but I'd like to travel the world if I ever got the chance. I wanted to visit Europe at some point of my life, visit famous landmarks and buildings, get to meet its citizens and do some cliché stuff. If I want to visit England, I'd like to meet English white people, same for France and white French people. And not only HURR WHITIES, if I wanna go to Africa or Asia, I wanna meet Africans or Asians and know their traditions and customs.

But why visit England, France or Germany if I'm gonna be surrounded by kebabs and niggers who are not only invading, but also don't respect these countries and traditions , and thanks to modern media and fashion, people dress like skinny hipster faggots or wannabe ghetto thugs?
Not that I want Frenchies wearing striped shirts, Ascot and a beret, but they were supposed to be fashionable, dammit.

I was about to say - 200 years is young for a European village.

My city was a market town in the Middle Ages, for example. It also played a large part in the industrial era with many mills and mines.

They should do it a-la Deus Ex and those burgers and send you to a thrill-packed trip to Paris.

Paris will soon be openly occupied by NWO troops, so it will be authentic original Deus Ex experience.

The village I spent my childhood in celebrated it's 975th anniversary a few years ago

wow.

*its, sorry

Why visit Paris when it is no longer French?

Funny how in the 2010 World Cup it was infamous that France played like shit , and the team was full of niggers .

When they exited their team bus that is. At least once they outright refused to play lol.

Nothing ironic about it. Only places safer than Poland are richer ethnostates like Japan.

Poland is like… 5th safest place when it comes to assaults. It gets downgraded in rankings because Poles don't like homos etc. and that's "extra dangerous".

Yeah nah OP. All the countries in question are preparing for an economic collapse. Their citizens are starting to save money.
You are just seeing the starting symptoms of the collapse and you take it for diversity being at fault because the media is lying all the time.

That's easy. The answer is right-wing extremism.

You see, when you send the message out that you don't want to take in refugees, you are telling the whole world that you hate everyone who is not part of the social construct of "French citizen." Of course, nobody wants to visit some hateful racist, xenophobic place where as an innocent tourist you are subject to hostile abuse.

And they'll be hailed as saviors of Europe for removing the shitskins and muslim terrorists (who aren't actually removed, just bussed over to the next destinations)

To take a selfie in front of landmarks, that is all tourists do anywhere.

Can confirm, my shit village has a 400 year old castle in its outskirts.
Come to Croatia, motherfuckers.

Yeah, if you want to visit arab or nigger country, why dont go to ME/Africa? It's cheaper then Paris.

The answer is obvious I would think, they just need to import more muslims. Diversity will fix everything, somehow.

1. bring in more muslims
3. profit

You know how you fix that, right?

Have the refugees start offering tourist discounts on honor killings and beheading.

People love a good sale.

Tourism is a business that is dominated by middle class ethnic French, not Jews, so the collapse of tourism is a feature not a bug.

Oh no. This means tourism in Prague will explode.

Prague, Vienna, what other cities replace Paris?

Rome I guess, but Rome is equally shit now.

Serves the french faggots right.

They have spent how many decades shitting on the rest of the white world and looking down on us. Now they are getting exactly what they wanted.

This is why so many Asian tourists are deciding to go parts of Europe that haven't been "enriched" yet, like the Czech Republic and Hungary.

Underrated.

here comes the d&c posters with their copy-paste responses right on queue

Hey, they may be Cheese eating surrender monkeys…

But they are OUR Cheese eating surrender monkeys.

And muslims don't make wine, or campaign.

diversity, bataclans and bruxelles didn't help.

Forgot pic.

Also, my retarded lolberg/Civic Nationalcuck, Asians DO enjoy going to racist nazi countries like the Balkans.

Ironically, Paris and France in general was considered the multicultural hellhole of the European world. Hitler talked about it a bit in Mein Kampf thinking by the end of the 20th century they'd be a mongoloid people.

I'm surprised there are any white French still left to be honest. I can't imagine how it must be to be a proud Frenchie and see the infamous Paris turned into a 3rd world shit hole.

I've been thinking of doing the same. I've wonder if promoting (on here and similar forums) tourism to uncucked countries could be a worthwhile endeavour. It would show support and bring some money to them, but I'm not sure if it would really do enough to make a difference.

heh, you reminded me of my first trip to Paris in the late 80's. I thought it was going to be chic ladies, but it was full of blacks & it smelt of piss.

This. I suspect the tourism rates dropped not because of diversity (which has been around for years now without much consequence to tourism) but because recent terrorism events caused the sheep-like general tourist population to panic.

In a year or so, the bluepilled populace will have long been distracted from it by their news cycle, and bookings will come back up as they cease to regard Europe as dangerous.

Of course if diversity results in continued terrorism that makes world news, that's a different matter.

Note how largest decline is by Japs, who are the least worldly, and have such retarded delusions about what Europe is like that thanks to them Paris syndrome is a thing. Some of them literally spend their whole holiday freaking out in their hotel room because of the culture shock.

Asians in general don't care about diversity or the health of European society. They treat such visits to the West in a way most similar to how we treat visits to the zoo. They go there, look at all the weird shit on display, take photos, then go home and brag to their friends about crossing that item from the bucket list. France could be a radioactive wasteland for all they care, so long as the "muh paris" meme lives on they will visit just so they can say they visited it.

Sorry user, but if it is any consolation French people and culture are very overrated, they've always been the asshole of Western Europe.

Compared to Muslim refugees?

Compared to whites.

No, compared to other Western Europeans. Clearly, I'd prefer actual Frenchman over Abdul & co.

So, french people aren't white, so lets let them get replaced by the islamic hoard, right?

Lol

How are you reaching this conclusions?

no point in visiting a country that's throwing away it's own culture.

It wasn't a conclusion, I was attempting to deduce what dude was implying, and then ask him if it was true.

Oops! Who would of thought?

I went to paris even before the refugee crises and wew fucking lad, that city is BAD and I have been to LA and New York. The subway is Algeria. The streets are full of trash and mobs of various niggers and these roving bands of young brown men who look at you like wolves.

You know what makes me happy? To know that these fine ladies are probably suicidal by now.

The heightened muslim population and steady stream of new immigrants will ensure that more attacks happen and people are less safe.

Germany has already reached the point where they can't have a major festival without some sort of mass molestation, sexual harassment, or rape.

Even if the media keeps a lid on this, people will go there, see nasty shit, and come back.

It's not necessarily multiculturalism that's strangling France. IT's hurting it, definitely, but the influx of refugees is what's really doing it. You'll notice places like Wikipedia don't have the last couple of years of crime statistics (specially terrorism) available, when the refugee situation has been picking up.

Truth is, the refugees have been increasing terrorism. They've been causing a shit ton of problems.

It's a combination.

The diversity has killed any sense of France being French, but the terrorist attacks helped highlight this since it showed just how overwhelming the diversity is.

And Asians of course care about the health of European society, insofar as it affects their vacations. As soon as these places stop seeming 'European' they stop seeming like places worth vacationing.

I don't think they can at this point. All those shitskins are citizens now, right?

I fucking hope all the companies who supported this fad are burning right now.

White French are abandoning the cities and moving to majority white suburbs and rural areas, much like the white exodus from London. It's probably sad to see your great cities in decline, but brooding about it when you can just move and be happier probably trumps most of that.

So what? You can just make them invalid and force them to reapply and then deny. It's just a piece of paper brah

I wish I could get paid benefits from the countries I go on vacation to….

I live in Paris and i can say you that full of negros, muslims and leftist brainwashed. The subway make you feel like you were in Bamako as all the right bank and now we have a lot of fucking gypsys who attack the tourists… fortunetly we still have the Invalid…

Scuse my english.

Which group do you dislike the most?

You live in paris too? Which suburb?

I'm in the South West, East of Versailles.

Good, nothing makes me happier than watching these faggots burn. Paris has been a shithole for over a hundred years. It needs to be razed.

As a half-French I can't help but agree.

Strangely though, I still wish France became all white again, like the rest of Europe, despite how nasty and unlikable the French are.

France is already the third world

The muslims are the worst, most of them hate us and are totaly insane, the nigger are more stupid than vicious, but all of them are desperately dirty

I live close to montparnasse nice districk whithout so much minority.

I feel a shame for tourist that visiting Paris and see that french people doesn't exist anymore..

I do too, I wish France went back to being France instead of African Migrant camp #1

The solution is clear. Please, please let this happen.

This is bullshit, you are a jew shill.

Europe is the biggest tourist attraction in the world and the jews, USa and their terrorist ilk are trying to poison that well.

I concur. The arabs are possessed by evil. You can see it in their eyes. They are like demons. One really has to wonder where their sadism comes from. They have no honor, no loyalty.

The blacks in France I find to be much better than the one's in the states.

I've never had any problems with them. In fact, many are friendly, and at least work in supermarkets or as gardeners or garbage men.

I will add that of course mudslime filled places that are heavy targets will use tourists. Meanwhile, places like Lapland in Finland is bustling with tourism, this year's growth rate from Asian countries at a massive 980% growth.

*lose

The second pic hits at home for me. I live in northern Virginia and I feel like I'm walking into the bar from the first Star Wars everytime I go out. Hijabs and burkas in one place, Latinos that barely can speak pre-school English in another. I only remember it's still America because of the chain restaurants and stores.

People that can't see our rapidly vanishing culture don't live in these areas or are too distracted to see it. Worse are the ones that see it and believe it is good.

Potvrđujem, come to Croatia, you will enjoy it here.

So the media is lying to make Mudslime invaders look bad? In what universe?

If you lads think Paris is bad

is because you haven't been in Marseille.

There are parts of Northern Africa that are Whiter than Marseille. And I'm not exaggerating one bit.

fuck France

count it as another EU destination I will not visit ever again

Because tourists don't want to get aids

You're a moron. No foreign people know about that. What they do know is that Muslims constantly kill people in France and the government doesn't do anything about it.

Having this same shit happen in New Orleans

same

In the leftard universe.

Place your bets here folks! Come one come all, and see the amazing race of self destruction! Germany, France, UK and Sweden! 5 bucks a bet for who will be ethnically cleansed by Muslims and Pakistanie!

My country is already full of Chinks i wish all foreigners would fuck off into a giant pit and die.

One day.

what's the point in travelling when everywhere's the same?

Japs dont want to get blown up. Neither do Americans.

Sweden
Germany

France and UK tie

calling it now.

He was still sad in India lol.
Probably stepped into faeces every five minutes.

I expect tourism to grind to a halt when people realize that no matter where they travel to, they're going to see the same things, eat the same things, and smell the same things they experience at "their own" country.

And tourism is(was) a massive source of income to countries. With that gone, how do you expect them to stay afloat? By taxing the poor even more, of course.

The last time I visited Paris was over a year ago, I honestly didnt recognise the place. Of course the monuments and buildings were there, but the city was dirty and felt dangerous. Graffiti (much of it Islamic), litter, broken windows and neglected housing, loads of what I call "sharia shops" selling food and products I've never seen before. Beggars and all around me women in hijabs and niqabs and men in their smocks (not sure of the right term).

It didn't feel like Paris and I am never going back.

France

QUESTION:
DID THE JEWS GET OUT?
Holla Forums has lots of research on-hand showing lists of prominent Jews at the tops of media companies and banks.

Given that in hindsight, its actually pretty predictable that Jewish multicultural activism was going to collapse the tourism industry, it would be an incredible asset towards concretely proving the intentional and malicious nature of jewish conspiracies if it were shown that jews had been absent or conspicuously exited the tourism industry immediately prior to the major push for migration into Europe a few years ago.

Obviously this information wouldn't be for preaching to the choir on Holla Forums, but would give us an ability to drop MUCH heavier redpills on a MUCH larger population of skeptical Normalfags.

So I ask again:
WAS THERE A CONSPICUOUS EXIT OF JEWISH INVESTORS AND LEADERS FROM THE TOURISM INDUSTRY JUST PRIOR TO THE MIGRANT CRISIS?
WE NEED TO KNOW.

Rats will eat a ship's food, sicken it's crew, and chew holes in the hull. When the ship sinks, they swim off to a new ship.

That is now China.

Gee, I wonder why Japs don't want to go to Paris anymore.

London is the same - the only nice places are tourist areas where they pack all the whites and the richer places where whites obviously live. The English spirit within London however is gone, you don't feel like you're visiting a breathing cultural phenomenon - more like you're visiting a recreational centre where they're walking you through an idea of what it might have been like.

Other than that it's a mish-mash of indiscernible colours and creeds. A place where the ruler of our Isle refuses to spend time and instead opts to stay in Balmoral.

youtube.com/watch?v=wy7lNJ7jrYg
youtube.com/watch?v=LUlOWmTFbVY

Simple, just turn it into a wild game deserve and start selling hunting licenses, American tourism up 6,000,000%

reserve

I'm moving to UK for a couple years in October (not shitskinned London, going to the rural farmlands of Lincolnshire), and I'm looking for places to travel with my white, conservative, nuclear family.

Rural France seems promising.
Sweden is ubercucked, but how is next-door Norway?
Poland seems safe, but too dreary.
WTF is an Estonia???

How good are the South-East nations for upper-middle class tourists? I don't want to venture too close to Turkey, though….

If you count Croatia, people love going to Dubrovnik or Dalmatia because "muh sea". Admittedly, the coast is truly magnificent.

That's sad to hear, I've read (older) books that say Marseille was a jewel of a fishing village.

I guess the whole backpacking through Europe meme is still fresh in the Middle East

Visiting London is like visiting am open-air human-zoo these days.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_zoo

That's exactly the feeling I got when I visited it two years ago. I can't imagine how bad it must be now I keep urging people not to go visit it.

Found a picture of some of these tourists on their goodtimes trip to beautiful and diverse Paris.

Who would have guessed that no one wants to visit the middle east.

Paid Tourism.
They are marketing geniuses.

Prairiefag Cuckistani here.

The Black adult "refugees" here are relatively harmless. I mean, I still want them to

GO BACK

But they do work. You're average African nigger isn't coming to a frozen wasteland if they don't intend to at least work, especially since they can get an all expenses paid rape safari across western Europe.

Sure, they're functionally retarded. And the jobs they do are jobs our teenagers should be doing, but they are at least somewhat respectful, if even just for show.

Their KIDS on the other hand, are North American pavement ape wannabes with just a pinch of Allah, and in about a generation, we'll be getting Paris style terrorist chimpouts as well.

My advice to Burgers is to build a northern wall as well, because these monkeys all actually want to move to the US. Canada was because they couldn't get into America, The Prairies are because they couldn't get into Toronto.

Confirmed.

I live in Waterloo and it's a nice enough area. You need to live really central to avoid the filth.

I've been watching old movies that took place in France, not a single black person or foreigner in them asides as tourists. Day of the Jackal is a decent Holla Forums movie in English that shows off what France was like once.

I'll take a look at a recent typical drama to see how bad it's gotten. Movie will be downloaded in about 30 minutes, will report back in 2 hours.

THAT'S FUCKING IT!!!
France fucking NEEDS to sue the rest of the RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYSIST world for NOT supporting there "muh multicultural" paradise!
LITERALLY
JUST
I CAN"T EVEN
RIGHT NOW
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAYSIST
:^)

Day of the Jackal kicks ass. You are obviously a man who has great taste, user.

So finished fast forwarding through this depressing snore fest done in a terrible verité style. Main character is on welfare for months getting the run around by the system, has financial problems plus a son that has cerebral palsy. Gets a job as a security guard at a Walmart style store. A beloved by all coworker kills herself after getting caught keeping coupons from customers. End of story.

Most shoplifters are white/whitish, the only black character that's caught is a cashier who uses her points card when she's not supposed to. That's supposed to be the big moral dilemma of the movie; due to labor laws in France you can only fire employs for stealing or if you close down. So to get rid of employees they find petty things to fire them with. Tons of foreigners in the background although nowhere near as bad as the images in this thread. Interesting scenes with the footage of security cameras mounted on rails, it wasn't a total waste of time.

I could see a bleeding heart dipshit feel angry at watching the security guards keep an eye on black customers(who never steal) and later helping the evil management get rid of a poor black woman who dindu anything serious.

Yup that's what I thought, and of course he started his review off by bitching about Trump.

shockya.com/news/2016/04/20/the-measure-of-a-man-movie-review/

It was probably a horrible choice for looking at the ethnic demographics of the locale, most of the scenes are indoors in office environments. If this is what gets nominated for a Palme d'Or at Cannes nowadays I'm done with modern French cinema.

Oh dear god, that's gold.

Everyone is sad in India.
mostly due to street shitters, but also due to bubonic plague and savage monkeys.

fixed

The whole country's gotta get really "racist" for that to happen. Gotta force the kikes to either give in and let whitey win this battle or nuke 'em.

please tell me this is satire

fuck that's as bad as tumblr otherkin tier people holy shit

how do you figure?

is the same with

Nigger, there's a reason ancestor worship was a thing.

Use your ancestors as motivation.

Never forget the actions of the ancestors of your group

news.upenn.edu/news/cooperation-emerges-when-groups-are-small-and-memories-are-long-penn-study-finds

It look like that the Bretons, Corsicans and Basques in France will use this excuse to fight for the independence.

Also requesting "every step you take is backed by a thousand ancestors" meme.

I can't find it.

You're truly a fag.

Must be because of white racism!What else?

have fun back at plebbit.

Aux Champs-Elysees, Aux Champs-Elysees, Au soleil, sous la pluie, A midi ou Ã? minuit - Il why a tout ce que vous voulez aux Champs-Elysees

Never post this again you cringe-worthy faggots.

Honouring your ancestors isn't the issue here - that's a positive thing - the issue is the fucking childlike image you used with a man and his bad cosplay.

I went for a trip around Europe a couple years ago and France was terrible.

The worst is, if you go to see things from the past, Paris and some other cities are AMAZING. If you like history and go to visit the places where Napoleon and some other based figures made it big it's just great in every sense. There's so much culture, so much art, so much progress, honor…

Then you look around and is filled with niggers and muslisms, the streets are disgusting, there's garbage everywhere, poverty, graffitis, degenerancy. You pick the subway and you can know how many niggers live in an area by the amount of garbage in the streets.

Then after France I went to Switzerland. That shit was another world. Everything was clean, everyone was polite, everything worked in time and correctly, beautiful. And not a single nigger around. I swear to god it's just so obvious what's the problem I don't understand how the kikes have managed to deceive Europe this much.

For 70years most european countries were denied any kind of national pride by the kike overlords.
Nationalism is cool if american or israeli.Otherwise you must hate your country and remember the gassd 600billion jews/homos/any kind of minority.

But, i have still a little hope in the french

Patriotism in American has become a dirty word in mass media it certainly isn't portrayed as cool by the (((Talking heads)))

Feminized Internationalism and collectivism is the goal of the (((Individuals))) undermining our nations.

only positive from this immigration nonesense

Most parts of Europe is like that since 45

I think it is the wild game we deserve user.

more diversity will fix it

it's funny to see that national football teams are still training outside france despite european tournaments being less than a week away.

Blacks in Paris are purepreed from africa not the horrible half-breeds half-methheads you get in the US.

Nearly all those you see in Paris have jobs, and shitty jobs at that (which is why they lives inside Paris and not outside in the ever growing sprawling kilometers squares of projects). Because it's fucking expensive to live inside Paris so they have to work (even if they live in squalor paying rents in sordid buildings that are from the 1800's, without running water. Don't bother asking who the (((landlords))) are, it's the same as NYC). Typically the women work as housekeepers (or caretakers for older folks), the men as garbage collectors or unskilled maintenance. Also a fair chunk of them send all the money they can back home (to be squandered by the village, niggers are still niggers) and fully intend to go back.
Sure they're "retarded" (in the strict sense of the term, they're basically children) but they do have some respect of the elders and of society (because it was beaten into them back home).

Of course it fades away if they stay and doesn't transport to their kids (since they won't get beaten every time they displease their elders).

Also notes that it's almost impossible to find niggers elsewhere than in major city (and nowhere in the concentration you can have in some of Paris districts).

Mudslimes is France real problem, and one I4m not even sure can be scrubbed out.