You remember that thing we had about a decade ago called the War on Terror? And how we failed to achieve victory...

You remember that thing we had about a decade ago called the War on Terror? And how we failed to achieve victory? How come we didn't cross the Arabian Peninsula and push those sandniggers back to Mecca? Then take the whole fucking Kaaba apart brick by brick and nuke them back into the fucking stone age forever?

Tell me why! How come? Say it! Say it!

They were waiting for the right goy to come along and do it.

There is a Great Beast loose in the world of men.

It awoke in dark times to fight a terrible enemy. It stormed through Europe, across the Pacific, and crushed the evil it found there underfoot. But when it was victorious, when the crooked cross and the rising sun were done with, the Great Beast’s keepers found that it would not go back to sleep.

The Beast has many heads, and on its heads are written names: Lockheed. Bell. Monsanto. Dow. Grumman. Colt. And many more.

And they are very, very hungry.

So the Great Beast must be fed: and every generation our country goes to war to do just that.

A war for war’s sake, usually. And one that could have been avoided. But there must be blood, in extraordinary quantities, and whether it is foreign or American is of no consequence at all.

Because 9/11 was an inside job, a false flag/hoax to initiate military action just like gulf of tonkin, USS Liberty and dozens of others. Surprising a college history professor wouldn't know this.

your tinfoil is on too tight, there are no inside jobs, false flags or hoaxes. Your superiors do not lie to you from government, media, or education. You are simply insane for doubting the solid truths as they are told to you, whether current events or historical ones.

It's a movie quote

Pure coincidence goyim

Was he our guy?

yes

What did he mean by this?

AMERICANS BTFO

rare Sam with rare A Wyatt Man

Did he ever get to fuck sally Kellerman?

Looks like fucking Tom Green to me.

i too was in that thread. i think he posted that in reply to me iirc.

Is that Sam Kinison?
He was in movies?
The only thing I remember him being in was that music video with Rodney Dangerfield.

there's a difference between failing to act on intelligence reports and a full-blown hoax.

Fun fact, the destruction of the cube will be seen as a sign from god by the goatfuckers with rpgs

because the US allied the same saudi family that actually finances wahhabism…

Can't tell if b8 or actually this retarded.

Because muslims are the ultimate useful idiots, so they need to keep their presence on the global stage. Easily manipulated and impossibly single-minded, they can be used to do anything from destabilizing a nation to just making exotic trinkets that sell well with westerners. They're simply a type of livestock no man with a hungry wallet can afford to let parish.

Gold star post user

I would be terrified if he made that face at me

So muslims aren't the bad guys but the whites and jews who manipulate them are?

beacuse wahhabi islam is good for business and our democratic allies in the ME helped our dual citizen kikes set this all into motion you fucking downsie retard nigger, read a book or watch this film

wew lad, this is accurate but its also the most semitic thing ive read in a long ass time, pure condensed hebrew

muslims are fundamentally backwards for a whole bunch of mainly historical reasons I wont even bother to go into, your loaded question is shit but yes basically, islam is useful precisely because of how backwards it is, which is why scum like tha anglos went out of their way to literally cast the craziest fucking muslims they could find for the role of saudi, and why we went out of our way to radicalize al waeda well before the russians even showed up in afghanistan

Are you saying America is the bad guy?

"America" is not a monolithic entity, the people that have been in power over the past few decades most certainly are "bad guys", they used to run the show in the UK and still do but they probably would not classify themselves as either, they have no nation or allegiance, not even Israel really

your guilt in all of this is how woefully retarded and brainwashed you and your countrymen are, you let all this happen on your watch, to your own detriment.

You elected Trump though, you may still be retarded but at least you are fed up with all this shit. Of course it had to hit you first but that is beside the point. Lets hope he keeps his promises and not only stops supporting crazy ass snackbars but helps russia remove the problem that your deep state has created

Dugin said a good thing recently,

I would say its more of a ceasefire, we are elated at the election of orange pepe man but we are all watching him carefully in the hope that he will follow through

This is what the american government already does. Blow up terrorists and thousands of civilians as collateral when they get attacked. America got attacked once and destroyed a country and destabalized an entire region.

They're worse than the swordfish patriots in that regard.

BLOW IT ALL UP

80s movies were redpilled as fuck

Google "king david hotel bombing".

no

Ah-ah-ah! Two countries!