youtube.com/watch?v=XFzjfHto78o
youtube.com/watch?v=K0DpzbrX8CM
youtube.com/watch?v=DpydijsGRIY
youtu.be/218YikXAtxE
vocaroo.com/i/s0LQK2YzCybm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the fuller video was already posted in the other thread

This guy sneaked in while they were yelling him off

Holy shit Holla Forums is up to 16th thread atm acting like this is the second coming of christ. Am I missing something?

A guy just chanted Hitler did nothing wrong and told everyone to watch The Greatest Story Never Told.

Not very much bigly happening yet given that it's ass cold in NYC right now, except for a few guys as mentioned.

So it's still going on? Went through the entire last bread and didn't see any links.

It's a 4 year running project, apparently, so the camera just keeps rolling. Nothing interesting happening right now, that's why there weren't any links.

So 16 threads full of SHADILAY and OMG GUIZE THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE I CAN'T EVEN is over a shitty jewish actor yelling down that one guy?

Board has spiked over a thousand newfags the last couple weeks so not like I'm being delusional. The whole TRS "beef" was cringey enough to keep me away before that, at this point 8/pol/ is just a horseshoed tumblr with /newsplus/® moderation.

New Yorker here, it's not very cold at all. In fact, this has been one of our warmest winters in a while.

He's right, this stupid fucking goy Drumpf will not divide us! He is not our president!

Is he doing it?

Nevermind I get it now

hewillnotdivide.us/
livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player
youtube.com/watch?v=_YGXwUc6aa0
youtube.com/watch?v=4KZYqxHjwSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cZec9jXQcgs
youtube.com/watch?v=sB0SJOSUU2E
youtube.com/watch?v=udCPuGBcgWE
youtu.be/bxmcHh5_NJw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZY3W2FQLM
youtu.be/NgEQE4YjHII
youtube.com/watch?v=g8HZVFzU7xI
youtube.com/watch?v=XFzjfHto78o
youtube.com/watch?v=K0DpzbrX8CM
youtube.com/watch?v=DpydijsGRIY
youtu.be/218YikXAtxE
vocaroo.com/i/s0LQK2YzCybm

Why isn't anyone here going there to enlighten the plebs with our grand knowledge of kinography? Redpill the masses on how amazing the prequels were and maybe we can get them to protest against the new Star Wars movies.

Mods are banhappy faggots pushing an agenda and trying (and succeeding) to mold Holla Forums to fit it.

How much longer will it be until we get terrorist leader Shia?

Stale bate

This is why you get /fit/. I'd have punched Shia in the fucking face and let the weak cucks egging him on come at me.

You don't need to be fit, just hit him in the balls and then kick him in the face when he's down on the ground.

Come on, apply yourself.

Shia is pretty built though, you'd probably want to get in the first big blow on the head to get him disoriented. Plus, the balls are a pretty small place to hit and easier to guard, especially with his arms low.

Wheezy Jew or not he's definitely strong, or was at one point.

Shill LaCuck almost kissed the Holla Forumsfaggot

That strong jewish cocklust is what got him roles.

LOL look at the fear in that Holla Forums manlet's eyes when shy-dawg gets up in his face. they talk big in their hugbox but irl they can't fight for shit. guess that's why they need their guns and to pick on defenseless people like schoolchildren to make them feel more manly.

Just sue him you nogs. It's not like it would be hard and it would help show how insane the peaceful protestors are. Shia is a mental retard and has a history to prove it.

don't worry. /ourguy/ is on the case.

That sounds believable

Yeah, or just walk away knowing that Shia Labouf will end up in the oven anyway.

Shia LaUtist.
Seriously, the whole thing was like what a fucking autist would do.

His whole life the last 10 years since Indy 4 have been pretty autistic TBH.

Shia will never see it coming.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

pick one, and only one

Is Shia still in character? I can't tell anymore.

what is this? a retard fight?

I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

white people are so fucking retarded, jesus christ, this is reaching nigger level of retard. look at how easy it is to manipulate them to fight for your cause, they have almost no foresight whatsoever.