Disneys first gay couple

Walt is rolling over in his grave. Thanks to the mentally ill anti white anti straight sick kike fucks.

The trailer for Pixar's Finding Dory has been released to both fanfare and controversy after viewers pointed out the two-minute clip may feature a lesbian couple.

While some parents already declared they would be boycotting the follow-up to Finding Nemo after the latest trailer was released last week, others rejoiced and pledged their support for the film.

Audiences have been pushing the animation studio for greater LGBT representation, with recent campaigns on social media calling for Frozen's Queen Elsa to be paired off with another woman in the upcoming sequel.

archive.is/QsgL9

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nimbus-screenshot-and-scr/bpconcjcammlapcogcnnelfmaeghhagj?hl=en
pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Audiences Hook-nosed degenerate Kikes have been pushing the animation studio for greater LGBT representation

I didn't like the fact that they made a sequel to a movie that I felt didn't need one and wasn't gonna give it my shekels anyways

What did you expect from Ellen Degenerate?

Checked. This. Ellen needs to switch from eating rug to eating lead.

Id still watch Nemo.
"Hey sis wanna go with me for a stroll, I need to take baby with me tho"

"Oh hey Nicole! I see youvw got your baby with you, let me accompanie you for a while, you wanted to get grocerys didnt you?"

No need to get paranoid.
The frozenthing is of course legit homopushing.

How do you do a full page screen cap like this?

LET ME TELL YOU WHAT THE KIKES ARE DOING

LITERALLY "HINTING" AT THE TWO WOMEN BEING "LESBIAN"

THE ENTIRE INTERNET EITHER SHITS THEMSELVES IN GLEE AND REJOICES THAT WE'RE SO PROGRESSIVE NOW

OR THEY SHIT THEMSELVES IN ANGER AT HOW THE FUCK DISNEY COULD BE SO CUCKED

EITHER WAY, THE GOYIM SURE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THIS MOVIE! IT'LL BE A BOX OFFICE WIN!

[HAND WRINGING INTENSIFIES]

even the models look like some soulless uncanny valley kind of shit.

This is going to sink faster than the Titanic.

There are apps for it all over the web.

They were pushing this pos for a long time remember she had a show in the 90's which got canceled …. then she disappeared for a long time and reappeared when they started pushing gays as trendy in the 2000's. Now that twisted excuse of a human is everywhere.

These threads never stop

OF COURSE NOT GO- GUY, THIS IS INCREDIBLY BIG AND IMPORTANT, THEY'RE PUSHING LESBIANS INTO CHILDREN'S MOVIES… maybe

:^) goy we know what you like!

TFW it's just a feminine bloke

damnit I've been outed

I think you revealed a little too much about yourself there.

Before it was a film, it was a boat.

"More specifically, 1.8 percent of men self-identify as gay and 0.4 percent as bisexual, and 1.5 percent of women self-identify as lesbian and 0.9 percent as bisexual. The results are generally in the same ballpark as past estimates — and far below the long-debunked 10 percent estimate."

Let's change our entire culture for a minority that comprises less than 2%, or 1 in 50, of the population.

At least it won't take long to purge them.

WHY ARE YOU SO HOMOPHOBIC!

WE'RE JUST PUTTING HOMOSEXUALITY PROPAGANDA IN LITERAL CHILDRENS FILMS!

YOU'RE SO HOMOPHOBIC!

One wort:

SATANIC

For Chrome, this is my favorite:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nimbus-screenshot-and-scr/bpconcjcammlapcogcnnelfmaeghhagj?hl=en

Nope. Walt would be thrilled by this development seeing as how he was a 33rd degree freemason kike and a satan-worshipper. The entire Disney institution was corrupt and evil from the very beginning.

I'm only surprised it took this long.

Check'd

Disney is completely FUBAR. This is the same company that now owns Star Wars and Marvel, and we know how both of those franchise have completely been pozzed with straight up propaganda.

you know nothing

hello Jim and/or numerous other pro-masonry shills around here.

Lesbians? That looks like a Femen Tim Burton.

Why does everyone needs to know what fetisch some fish has?

This is extremely revolting, it makes me feel physically sick. Poor Walt's soul must be crying.

Hmmmm…. something to think about, at least.

Who are you trying to fool Chiam?

I feel for Walt.

haven't read the article, only read the op and looked at the pic

THEY ARE A "STRAIGHT" COUPLE. THE DYKEY LOOKING ONE IS A MENTALLY ILL WOMAN WHO PRETENDS TO BE A MAN

cap this shit. you know I'm right.

if that's not the perfect allegory of jewish subversion, i don't know what is.

inb4 Finding Dory means she 'finds herself' to be a gay fish and meets a female fish partner

Just like, be urself. :^)

is it wrong that 50s Alice is still mai waifu

No fucking way they do that.

It's crazy how much kikes have tarnished Walt. They take his classic animations, make them live action, and (((modernize))) them.

Goys we should honor Walt by watching the movie about his struggle. I saw part of it in the middle somewhere and it was great.

We should stream it.

Exact same thing Sony did with Cisbusters

Your pic is shit.

Disney doesn't need their movies to turn a profit. They are pure propaganda at this point.

He doesn't stay as a animal.
Clearly not gay

why not? At the end of Nemo, Dory didn't really become the step-mother in the clown fish family, she just became their good friend and a good friend of the dad's, there were no hints at anything romantic

fastforward to this movie, Dory (who is voiced by TV's most popular dyke), is about to learn she needs something more too, that a male fish cant provide her, she ends up become close 'friends' with another female fish

What Dory needs to learn is that she needs some of that clown-fish dick.

Hate to go all "iDemocrats are the real racists!" but jesus fucking christ, these imbeciles don't understand that who the person voicing a character in the film fucks has shit to do with the film, whereas the characters in the film push shit on children. What is wrong with these fucking people?

Okay…

you'll never be able to stop this shit if you pay them to poison the youth

So they take the most annoying character from Finding Nemo, give her her own movie, and then add lesbians to it?

Yeah this sounds fantastic. What would be even more fantastic is if they'd all crawl into this nice oven that's been preheated to 1488 degrees.

The jews really don't know when to stop, do they?

Every aspect and part of mainstream, big time big money culture has been taken over. Stop watching the movies. Stop talking about them.

The sooner we all ditch the entire entertainment, media, TV, movie, book, videogame, music industry that (((they))) put out, the sooner we can all start making our own culture and making fucking money with our talents.

We have to ditch their entire framework.

Finding Nemo fucking sucked dick anyway. Disney hasn't been good since The Lion King and maybe Toy Story or A Bug's Life.

Pixar is fucking overrated.

Look at it this way guys… you might be the best 3D animator in the fuckin' world, you might be the best director since Stanley Kubrick or Alfred Hitchcock. You might be the best game developer since Kojima or whatever… I don't know much about games… you might be the best musician since John Lennon or Mozart, you might be the best writer since Joyce, you might be the best playwright since Shakespeare, you might be the best actor since Humphrey Bogart…

if you do not support the interests of the people with the money who control the fucking gates, you are GOING NOWHERE. ENJOY YOUR JOB AT MCDONALDS, PAL. ALL THAT MATTERS IS WHETHER YOU SUCK DICK FOR THEM OR NOT…

That is, unless you twats learn to stop supporting any of the entire fucking thing and start supporting our own inner, underground culture which they literally have zero control over. Except, well, they'll definitely make it almost impossible for us to ever become "big" since they control all points of access. Unless of course you fucks wise up and start suorting eachother actively and intelligently - paying for things you genuinely respect that are Based, helping eachother out… looking out for one another and spreading the word on based or even just semi-based stuff… like Angry Birds for instance.

Until then all your bitching is fucking meaningless, and you might as well just go to the fucking movie and give these bastards your hard earned money while people who are actually ten times less talented than you, other than at sucking Marxist dick that is, are being payed 100 times more than you to do fun, sexy work.

Not to get anyone worked up.

I'm just sick of the excuses and the lack of any fucking notion of underground culture that you morons seem to have. We need to be thriving instead of complaining. Doing instead of critiquing. We need to replace and present a real alternative to every single aspect of "their" culture - TV, media, movies, music, videogames, discussion, talk shows… and we need to hold that territory and expand it.

They have tainted the Disney name beyond belief those bastards.

Daily reminder that the Black Cauldron was the last animated Disney Movie before the hostile takeover by Saul Steinberg and the reign of Michael Eisner, Jeffrey Katzenberg and other Jews. The Black Cauldron was already finished, but Katzenberg personally cut out 12 minutes of the film and hastily ordered animators to come up with new scenes to tape what was the left of the story back together. Many left and many were fired. Walt DIsney Animation Studios has never been the same.

the temple of (((solomon))) is integral to masonry.

That won't happen though. They usually put that type of content at the end of the movie, like Paranorman.

We're already doing so for a certain group that has a predisposition for rubbing hands together.

didn't expect the lying cunt to be honest for once…

Less than three percent of the entire population claims to be something abnormal. Popular Media represents with at least twenty percent of their characters. Just fucking stop already.

But I actually liked the Emperor's Groove, it wasn't the cleanest but it wasn't bad. I'd say its message wasn't so bad either.

Pretending to be victims and using it to influence art and politics makes them feel better about being shit.

Would you say that it was, sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiittt?

Yep. And they did the exact same thing with Frozen. "Oh, that guy's totes gay! Isn't it exciting?"

Fucking degenerates.

Keep in mind there is no guarantee that those dude didn't just 'not make it off the boat in time'. There could have been all sorts of sinister play going on before the ship actually went down. You know, just to ensure some key players never 'made it' to a life boat.

Semi-relevant gif.

This user gets it, reminder to always fucking check passenger lists.

Nah, it was pretty normal. It had a very hard-working father who wasn't dumb and actively tried to be a good papa. Kinda rare sight nowadays.

I had to memorize a poem about her in school. The kikes just cucked it, the original had about as much to do with stronk independent wymyn as it had to do with pasta.

Speaking of rare sights.

It's a femanon, what did you expect?

It is actually a spicanon

papi, plz go

And stay go?

I have met Disney movie "fans" that have literally never heard of the black cauldron.
That's how far Disney went in trying to erase that movie out of existence.

Why, that was one of my favorites?

Because for all intentions and purposes it doesn't exist and disney is making sure it stays that way.
Just look at all the disney princesses shit and specials, do you see someone missing in there, a certain blue haired, blue eyed child princess?
Look at things like Kingdom Hearts and other disney shit, black cauldron appears absolutely nowhere, the favorite saying by disney apologists and shills is that it's too dark and scary for children and yet you have things like Chernobog and that one cartoon where Goofy, Mickey and Donald were starving to death and trying to kill each other violently.

I think he means "Why are they trying to erase it"

No picture of her on the wikipedia page.

Not kosher and diverse enough.

They already impled Elsa was lesbian in Frozen. This isn't surprising. Though I would laugh if they were only normal siblings or the right girl was a trap.

Neither is the rest of the old stuff.
Mabey there was something in there more specific.
I would love to see the original 12 minutes they cut out.

So, gays have this weird fetish to bring their fanfictions into reality. Gays going crazy about this is nothing new, it's part of their common hysteria. I would not get alarmed by it.

On other note, Captain America was never gay and now they are pushing him to have a boyfriend.
And even though there are many and many other heroes that ARE gay, they don't seem to give a fuck or endorse them. No, they need the Captain to be gay. It's really never a question about representation, it's always a question of influence and that's why there is an agenda.

Anyway, after watching the trailer, I didn't feel that the girls were a couple. One of them just says "poor baby, let me get that for you" with a tone of a stranger that just wants to help out a baby. They are just two girls, both standing there for like 1 second. What the hell am I not seeing here? How did the gays figured them out in just a small time? Am I the autistic here? Am I this much of a social retard? Is the stereotype of the bulldyke so strong that people simply believe it's a lesbian? Is this all an evil plan concocted by Ellen and (((Disney)))?
We gotta just wait and see. Or better, torrent it. Or maybe even better, not see it and just wait for people to talk about it.

Yeah, they're perverts. They want to pervert everything. It is their key characteristic.

Notice her proportions. No down syndrome in sight.

Actually, after reading wikipedia, apparently the 2010 dvd release contains deleted scenes.
Not sure if it has all of them or not though.

IIRC it contained one deleted scene. The original cut and the twelve missing minutes have never been released.

Actually >she looks like that retarded tranny character from those stupid comics that are mostly posted on Holla Forums for cringe.

Shipping culture has gone too far.

1) why are lesbians so ugly
2) this movie was already worthless

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: NSA

The one on the right is supposed to be a girl?

Fuck this gay earth.

hilariously if marvel owned hellboy weed see the ghost of lobster johnson was a secret nazi all along

That worked well.