Another mudshark murdered

A man has been arrested after a 24-year-old woman he met online was found in a shallow grave.

Lashawn Johnson has been charged with murder after the remains of Angela Russo were discovered buried near her burnt-out car in Maricopa, Arizona.

She had been missing since April 19 when the pair met up after connecting on a dating website.

The Maricopa Police Department said in a news release Sunday that officials found 'significant evidence of foul play' when they found Russo's body.

When will these stupid bitches learn?

archive.is/fH0tb

Other urls found in this thread:

abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/lashawn-johnson-update-wife-defends-man-charged-in-angela-russos-death-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF THE PLAN?

If you bury a body next to the burnt out car you are dumb as fuck. Hes not the best criminal

I just don't understand how this happens, on so many levels.

They expected one of them in the wreckage, brother.

Blame the goddamn jews in Hollywood that have been pushing this shit since the 60's on TV and in the theater. Then blame a different set of kikes that own all the media hiding the photos of black assailants or white victims from every news story. Then blame them from not giving people the true statistics, meanwhile feeding them horseshit statistics on police brutality against minorities.

If people knew this shit this wouldn't be happening. It's one of the things that pisses me off the most. I can deal with all the other bullshit the kikes are throwing at us, but getting men and women killed when it could have been avoided, and pushing miscegenation is unforgivable and genocide worthy on its own.

abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/lashawn-johnson-update-wife-defends-man-charged-in-angela-russos-death-

What was she trying to do? She decided to meet him in the real life despite the fact that she do not know him at all. She don't seem smart. Nigger buried her close to the burnt car is a incredibly dumb move. It is like that he wanted to be caught fast. :/

This, they only have themselves to hate at this point.
How these girls still fall for the electric jew propaganda is beyond me.
better dead than see them becoming a mulatto/nigglet monster incubator anyway.

Suburbs man. People who've never left them or lived there all their life really do get sucked into this fantasy world of how the world really works. They think the good minorities in their area are examples of 90% of the others.

Liberalism is getting people killed, not so much in cities, but in the suburbs where all the white people are.

Good.

Maybe we tell the niggers to go to libtard towns and cause chaos for them. Liberals are clueless about how the nature works.

How about we run an operation like this:
Even if only .1% of niggers get violent, it's still a victory if our operation is large enough

I'm wondering why one would shoot an online date before burying her.
If he got death sentence, we could say this date crashed… with no survivors!

They're getting fucking brazen.

YOU BURN THE COAL YOU PAY THE TOLL.

Interesting

Niggers are animals.
They can't even understand consequences.

dance thread

qt?

Why is it interesting? I am curious.

we cant just outright tell them.. We need them to willingly go to libshit towns and cause havok.

There are several ways to do this. Make some OC flyers 'SATURDAY ONLY! AIR JORDANS BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!! ONLY AT YOUR CUCKTOWN SHOE STORE!==

another option is to organize an event that will otherwise attract large numbers of feral niggers.

Oh. OH!

OH FUCK I KNOW HOW IT CAN BE DONE!

What if we organized a rap concert? And set it up to be in a nice libshit suburb…. And send flyers out to all the hoods, and specifically try to send them to areas where rival gangs would be…. Advertise the concert as a free concert with huge names playing funded by hillary clinton and george soros. Go there early .. very early in the morning and hang a couple signs up "Rap Concert Here". Then.. THEN… We have all these violent niggers that dont get along in the venue…. Some user sets up a camera in a tree to run a livestream so we can watch what happens when NO RAPPERS SHOW UP, theres just a boombox.. and once the niggers start getting restless we blast some Moon Man.

You guys wanna start winning again?

Vid related

Find out where all the bus and train lines are and find a spot closest to a main junction of all the public transportation lines.

This will guarantee a high coon turnout and subsequent increased chimpout probability.

she looks like the kind of chick that has a big set of jugs

anyone got a chest or full body pic?

i want to decide or not if i'd bring that body back from the dead and hit it with the fury of a norse god

Why is this news, OP? It's justice.

He is a nigger.

Her mother is mentioned several times. No mention of the father. Single motherhood strikes again.

So you are telling me a coalburner was taken out of the gene-pool due to her poor decision making abilities?

I use to feel bad for these women. Now I cheer when every single one of them learn their lessons the hard way.

It should always end this way.

excellent point. there has to be a libshit suburb that is dangerously close to a major bus/train junction

but not buried next to it. that's where he fucked up.

Let's push for section 8 housing in the most affluent leftist towns. Really spread the nogs around for maximum coverage

she had no daddy, satan.

holy shit that pic man hahaha

Cool. One more Hillary voter gone.

She looks like a coal burner.

In the USA they always have red or purplish heir like that and Blue eyes. Also, they always have faces shaped like that and large triangle noses.

Not sure why that is.

When the date first began, before things went bad, before he violently raped her, she probably felt superior to all the "racists", real edgy and rebellious, defiant of social norms, a proud women.

She met that glorious nigger irl she fantasized about while listening to hip hop.

/>tmw you secretly listen to some hip hop.

I can't seem to feel sorry for these girls anymore.

There is such a thing as making honest mistakes, this isnt one of them. This is a "playing around on the highway" tier mistake

bump

no loss

fat chick detected
guess we know why she got stabbed and jabbed

Looks like a tube to me lads.

/thread

when these women get murdered it just saves some poor lad from unknowingly marrying coalburning scum later, praise be Lashawn Johnson, he has done the white race a service

when will cuckskins learn?

It's still sad that this fatty died. In a better world she would have been fit , and married to a white guy. She wasn't ugly, just a hambeast. Every white woman that miscongeneates is a loss unless they had totally worthless genetics.

It doesn't really matter that she's dead though. A slut who participates in race mixing is already dead.

this is natural selection

looks like a win win for everybody

This has become a weekly thing now.

Bullshit. Most of the coal burners I've known have been big fat chicks with brown eyes and brown hair badly bleached platinum blonde. Also known a few qt blue or green eyed blondes who loved nigger dick. There's a wide range of types. It's the psychological damage you gotta look for, it makes them inevitable victims.

Personally, I think this particular foolish mudshark looks like a Jew, and I'm surprised nobody else has said it.

Why is it always fat chicks?

tinder in a nutshell

Serves her right. Race traitors are forfeit.

Kill yourself Jew devil.

No expert in corpse disposal, obviously, but come on

He fucked up right there. Couldn't even be fucked to dig something 6 feet or deeper.

It's like you want to get caught-tier

They both deserved what happened to them.

Lazy corpse disposal makes me angrier than the actual murder these days

Maximum disgust (3).png

Lel

what does this have to do with politics?

what a stupid fucking thread

Hello Moshe…..how's the weather in Tel Aviv today?

Confucius said, ==BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL==

k

fattie

You burn the coal, you pay the toll.

:imblying tey dont

Bullshit.

I don't really care anymore, but I'll never be happy when I see this.

Something is wrong with your eyes.