dog has cancer, wat do?

poor doggo

Feed it grapes

That's no puppy

shake fist at god.

why god.

Tell him to stop browsing 4chan.

Sex it

Put down as soon as problems arrive. Bury. Mourn with alcohol.

Second best solution let him/her fuck. Take one of puppies.

He has a broken femur, that's why we took him to the vet to begin with. He may need it amputated.

grapes are poisonous/ potentially fatal for dogs

You mean the cancer was found when he went for femur-related incident?

Other than expensive/harmful chemo treatments, I don't think you can do much more than make the dog comfortable in its final days/months/years …

Yes, all signs point to it being bone cancer. We're still waiting on actual test results but vet said about 90% certainty that's what it is.

he's a heartworm survivor, apparently they don't normally live as long as my dog has so that's a plus i guess…

I should probably clarify:
He was laying on the couch one moment like he usually does, the next he's jumping around whimpering. He collapsed on the floor and he basically lost all function in his rear leg. We took him to the vet and they said it's probably bone cancer, leg's not getting any better, he probably needs it amputated.

Assuming he's not suffering too much and near-death, I doubt he needs to be put down for it.

I guess it depends on how much you are willing to spend to lessen his suffering and make him more comfortable. If you can afford it, you should try to do what you can to lessen the animal's suffering and get the treatment/surgery.

It's never easy dealing with a pet's health problems.

He definitely doesn't need to be put down. He's still full of energy despite being doped up on pain pills.

That's good to hear. How old is he?

13 since february

What kind of dog?

13 is about the average lifespan for the ones my family has had (all larger dogs)

Golden retriever, like your pic but more bronze colored. We actually assumed the leg problem was hip dysplasia because of this. The broken femur alone was a bit of a shocker.

sad, but if cancer confirmed, it's time for a replacement. don't think about your own feels, think of doggo and don't wait till its really in pain.

problem solved

poor little guy's in pain

what he needs is a visit from kindly old Dr. Foot

Take him out back with a shotgun.

Did you know that fruit bats are also called Megabats?

I mean, you take the faggiest bats of them all, the fruits, and give them such a big name? Damn. I mean, damn.

See if he can catch chocolate and garlic.

Don't let the money hungry vets prolong his suffering with expensive medication and food and fancy suppositories. Their cash crop is sad owners too attached to their animals willing to empty their wallets for the small hope that they'll live on.

op don’t listen to this edgy fags. i recommend you get the beast treatment you can for your friend.

i meant best autocorrect

Your dog will die from cancer. You can spend a fortune for "treatment", but he will not be cured and you will prolong the suffering.

Cancer is very common in older dogs now.

Why not do as suggests, but dig a hole first?
It wouldn't be cruel to if you choose the right grain and shoot straight. Dog won't know it's coming, only you will.
Or you can let it go on in pain while the vets get rich and you clean up the shit, just to put off the inevitable and your own feels about it.

OP here.
Like I said here
He's not even close to needing to be put down. Fuck, when i take him out to relieve himself, he still tries to pull me around the block where I've walked him for years. The leg might need to go though.

how is it gay, they eat faggots, they are literally doing gods work.

feed him chocolate