Question about family lineage

Been lurking Holla Forums for a while now, and all these threads on multiculturalism and cancerous diversity has really gotten me to look into my own family lineage.

Entire mom's side is from Venezuela while my Dad and Grandmother are from Napoli, while my Grandfather is Croatian.

I didn't receive any of my mom's spick traits like brown skin, and have an Italian first name while keeping the Croatian surname.

So the question is, am I considered a spick on account of my mom being from a Banana Republic and need to be gassed or am I considered white and can participate in the Day of The Rope?

>>>/gaschamber/

Fug me

I could get a better idea if you posted pics of yourself, but I'm guessing that you would not want to do that.

Where do you live?

(check'd) dubs confirms for oven
>>>/oven/

Post a pic of someone else who looks vaguely like you. That won't dox you, and still give us a sense of whether you're an Injun or not.

I'd say because of race-mixing…
You are what you think you are.
If you think your 25% spic, than your spic,
but if your 75% white.
What I'm saying here is your first choice is what you're the most comfortable with.

That's a good idea actually. Just may be a bit challenging for somebody to find someone else that looks like them.

Wonder if OP is still around though.

*spic

Europeans have been more or less contiguous for 40,000 years. Anything more than say 1/16th generous, or 1/32, of non-European heritage means you are not white.

If you are more than 1/1028th African you are not white and shall not marry a white.

I didn't say I was proud of the Venezuelan part, you did read the part where I called the place a "Banana Republic", right? I am aware of that shit hole and do not associate myself with the country.

Also, I did not associate Venezuela to Spain. That is an insult to Spaniards. I am just trying to highlight that I received more of the whiter traits from my dad's side than any of the spick traits from my mom's side.

The state of Jeb!, Florida.

Technically the hanged and hangmen are both participants.

Not all is lost user. Venezuelan's are themselves mixed with Spaniards. You may have lucked out and gotten most or all of the Aryan DNA.

First names are irrelevant

All are of their father's house.
Your are a Croat.

Your family still has shit standards to allow this kind of thing to happen tbh fam.

When the EU is overthrown and Jasenovac is reopened, walk up and ask the guards. They'll either slit your throat or ask you to join them. Either way the matter will be solved.

I do not have a single trace of African anywhere in my family lineage. As for the European side, it can be directly traced from my dad's side, with his entire family being from Italy and parts being from Croatia, if that helps at all.

pic related was something vaguely similar, except for the supermodel, chiseled features. Skin tone is about the same, curly hair is also similar; however, my nose doesn't protrude like in the pic, more curved inward than just sticking out.

I'm just glad my mom didn't name me some beaner name like "Pablo" or "Jorge". I do believe it was my dad who said to have every part of my name identify with his side of the family.

Sorry fam I was in my dad's balls when this happened so it's not like I could really intervene in any way.

Ok, so let me get the opinion of a few different anons.
A man with mixed races, for example, 75% European Spanish Blood, 25% Mexican Blood.
Does the Spanish blood define him as white? Or is it on par with mexican blood?
Simply because of the 25% mexican blood, is the man automatically denied to be white?

Spanish had a complex system for this kind of thing. It varies from country to country.

I would pick being white over being associated with Venezuela any day of the week, that's for sure.

I propose a caste system. You could be in the house slave caste, above the pure muds in the cotton fields but below all white men.

As long as I'm not nigger tier, I'm fine with that.
I might not be 100% white but even I have standards and wouldn't want to be stuck with Jamal in the fields.

I believe it to be the sense of nationalism for your race. Like with my questions, mixed races are a complicated matter, of course if your black, your black. But it become more complicated with how many different ethnicitys your parents came from. It would be impossible to resonate a race mixed person simply from an observers POV, and the same is applied to the individual. With this, whats stopping the observer to declare the man white if he looks white, and whats stopping the race mixed from just declaring himself white if hes a nigger.

If your looking for an ultimatum, whoever is in charge where you live is going to be the one who declares your race. Most likely your local Don or Garrison is going to be the one who tells you to stay or go back. I don't think its as bad as a coin toss of death though.

Think of it this way, your going to have your whitetopia, blacktopia, spictopia, ETC. Even if you don't get into whitetopia your probably going to be deported to your respective topia. You're browsing Holla Forums i assume your redpilled.
Whats stopping you from making your topia the best it can be. Of course it wont be as good as whitetopia, but you can do your best to make it decent.

From the first picture i assume alot of these different classes came about from spanish conquest. That was the unknown error of pushing out into the world, whether they knew it or not, whether the lower classes were slaves or not, they were still being integrated.

I dunno about

but you definitely Have To Go Back bro.

Why are you spics and spic half-breeds so scared?
I don't get it.

And?
Go Make It Great.

Stop being ashamed of what you are and start working towards making what you are into something of tangible value, through Great deeds.

This TBH, I assume us white's wont just gas the other races. Every race has their own culture, and to eliminate that is opposite of the white goal. Everyones going to have their side of the fence, its their responsibility to keep it clean.

If it helps, I certainly don't have dark skin whatsoever, nor do I have nigger facial features (big lips, huge nostrils, etc).

I don't think Venezuela is salvageable, that place is legitimately turning into a real-life Mad Max.

Because practically every South and Central American country a shit.

My parents legally came to the US when I was six months old so I can't say I have any recollection of Venezuela or spent any time growing up there to develop any nationalistic pride in the country or spark a passion to see the country get better. Spent more time in Italy tbh fam and find much more pride in my family heritage from Italy/Croatia.

I don't think we can tell what's gonna happen outside of guessing. I assume your going to be judged scientifically, so if your beyond 25% spic your sent of to spicland probably.
Just do a good job there. Who ever said non-white countries don't have something to be proud of.
I'm probably 25% spic, im leaning on being deported to mexico or spain. But I'd rather make that place great and noble than live out my own lie.

Most likely half-breeds will be scientifically judged since anyone can try to cherrypick their way towards being considered white.

Maybe once the anarchy cools down and burns itself out there will be an opportunity to make Venezuela not total crap again.

Sounds like your dad is pretty decent.

True. In the end what you do with your life is what matters.

There's no sense in endlessly complicating the matter. Whatever the father is that's what Nationality they have. They may not be 100% pure but denying the primacy of the father's lineage only muddies paternal authority.
The only thing to consider for those that take foreign women as their wives is the natural affiliation that results for the mother's side of the family.
Do you want to associate your nation with that other nation at the family level?
Is it really a good idea?
Do you really have anything in common with them?
Or is this person making a decision based on 'dis bitch be makin muh peepee all hard an shit' ? (likely the reason for most divorces)

I just think they're going to be judged scientifically, fathers-genes be damned. Anything could go tbh.

Really just LARP as a white american until someone decides something different.

You can always run DNA tests to see if you got much non-white blood.

Even then, that 'look white' and 'act white' quote comes to mind. As long as you're somewhat originalist in terms of culture, I don't think anyone's going to stop you. Just don't take a pure blue eyed blonde haired aryan qt, and end recessive traits.

I'm not sure there's a point in changing plans right now for whatever determination may be made later. Which assumes that someone might even check that, if you're acting like it they may not.

As someone else said the Spaniards did go there, so you could end up 88% or more white.

There were also these old rules, but keep in mind they were made when people could only make determinations based on the family tree, and now we can just check what's actually there. There is a fair amount of chance at work.

Well the only thing about that is that it won't likely matter unless someone declares that only white anglo-saxons are american. Because there has been a good deal of white immigration as well.

With your going to the now ignored old rules, with the wife becoming exactly whatever the husband is along with any children, he would just be considered a croatian immigrant.

You're racial handicap is your burden, not ours, so you better figure out what you are going to do when the day of rope comes

reported and filtered

The goyim know, switch tactics.

I genuinely ask to know your thoughts on the matter, and am not looking to just cause disruption between Holla Forums users, seeing as I follow a lot of Holla Forums's belief systems and was redpilled hard thanks to this board.

It's a shame I can't serve alongside whites though. I'll root for you from whatever shithole I'm sent to.

Yeah, I was skeptical about that statement as well. If it were that easy, any Hispanic could identify as "white" with no questions asked.

That's the story of my life, I've been raised that way with minimal effort to try and connect to my Venezuelan roots.

I was hoping to contribute and give something back to my country, so I will serve for as long as I can and when whoever is in charge says I have to go back, then I will happily make way for more whites to take my place in the country.

Sounds like a plan.

Sure, but that sort of thing is usually about the ones who act spic supremacist. Want to only speak spanish, and insist that makes them just as American. You're willing to conform to and attempt to protect the culture that created America.

There are spics who are pure conquistador, and who act like that, which is just as disqualifying to be part of this country in particular. Those need to stay in their own country elsewhere.