What games are you playing?

Surely some of you are playing some games…

playing overmeme right now

I indulge in only the finest experiences such as Fallout 4 and its excellent downloadable content

I hereby agree with what Mr. Smith is saying.

bioshock infinite, battlefield 1 beta, and Age of empires II HD.

Don't worry OP, i understand, Holla Forums ruins everything.

I am playing thengame of life.
Working for money and trying to not die.

h1z1 king of the hill

team fortress classic

counter strike 1.6

like right now in this moment? Or generally?

In theory

I disagree with your tastes but respect them.

Currently

Mobile Strike

eve online
they're making it so you can perpetually play on "trial" without ever paying for the game

Satan trips. Suits the post.

Playing Fallout 1 atm. Discovering basics.

Preparing to invade all of Yurop in the name of the Dune Lord.

OG Isaac Eternal Edition hard mode. Rebirth is for casual plebs

playing dota

in this time frame im laying World of Warships. The prblem is its an mmo, so its a constant rat race, in which if u dont progress, u fall back, ofc. And every time i find myself no longer needing to play that and play sth with actual story or choice, they announce a new fuckin special deal, where u get good shit for little wok, so i go back to get it. Ive got my last Mass Effect 3 playthrough on the backburner cuz of the super deals in WOWs. Im finishing insaane run, but its easy compared to ME2. In ME2 on insanity enemies r given shields for protection, wherethey didnt have them on normal, so almost all your powers dont work, cuz shields, while in ME3 grunts dont get such buff.
I also try to build some shit in Space Engineers from time to time, but mmo takes my time and my pc is getting to weak for this.
I got HL2 original on steam due to some kind user from some chan, so i played HL2:Update - a graphical upgrade to the game. The changes r unnoticeable - theyre subtle. For some reason, however achievements from that didnt count, so i played the original game for them and i noticed the fresh and new bugs and fuck-ups with valve brand, like when u go through the train chicken game on the bridge - they used info from HL2 Ep2 to improve handling, but they fucked up the sped, and the scene is almost impossible to do now the intended way.
I playd CoD: BlOps 2 again too, cuz i wanted to take a break from mmo and push myself through the twitch reflexes again. I played the campaign. I decided to try to get some things done on veteran, to se if im able to and i was. I wanted to save Chloe right away and see how will that change anything. I also cheated at the strike force missions - u have limited tries to do them and i wasnt going to rewind an entire previous mission to get another go at that section, so i finished the game, replayed the SF on veteran and proclaimed myself good enough to be able to do them. Then i replayed the campaign on regular difficulty to check out another ending, which want worth it. I had Chloe survive and Menendez killed, but Karma didnt get any extra scenes at the end, so essentially its the same as if u had Chloe dead.
Im planning to get money for new pc and catch up with latest games - i ran out of storage space. Thats the most limiting factor for me. Im pretty sure my 6yo machine can run a lot of latest games regardless, but new 1 will make it easier.

Playing Sims 3, made a business man and my plan was to make him a CEO, but while I was trying to network at some guys house his wife started coming on to me. So I took her back to my place and knocked her up, now my plan is to cuck every married man in the city and make them raise my many children.

Just finished Bioshock (1), one of the weirdests i played after Rise of the Triad

My eldest son is a little fag though, doesn't even respect his father, wears this gay jacket around and has a shitty look on his face all the time.

Waiting for a DX MD crack

osu and csgo pretty much.
I have like 700 hours into osu and 120ish for csgo.

I'm playing Heroes of the Storm.

That's right. I'm the guy. I'm the one guy in the entire world who plays Heroes of the Storm.

weep for me

the game of interpersonal relationship

started college recently, and I've already made decent inroads at getting some people to think I'm a good dude

This. I refunded the game after I realized it had over $120 worth of cheatcode "DLC" in it.

I think i spent about 500 hours on the old one, and maybe double that amount on Afterbirth.
I do think the older one was more balanced, but afterbirth is definitely harder if you try to 100% it.
Afterbirth + when, i need my fucking modding tools you fat jew edward.

I'm waiting for Pokemon Sun and Moon to drop here in 2 months

StarCraft Brood War, Warcraft III, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Diablo II, Space Rangers 2, Sacred, Battle Realms, C&C Red Alert 1, DOOM 1,2,3, Power of Chaos! Yu-Gi-Oh, Half-Life, Disciples 2: Rice of the Elves, Warcraft II, Worms 3D, TES: Morrowind,Oblivion… and many many other great games

Starcraft anyone?

of course, while i was 7 i played for first time, only play sc 1 though

well I'm a newfeg so, so while I played Broodwar as a kid, I didn't really like it.

But Starcraft2 is nais

SC2 is cool, but i dont have time to bother myself with it… i just slap good old sc1 and play as protoss againts 10 zergs, in my custom made map with unlimited resources, ITS FUCKIN MAYHEM !!

dead game anyone?

I go manly between World of Tanks (I'm already too deep in that rabbit hole to ever get out. Fucking Russians) ArmA III, Sims 3 and Farming Simulator 15, with the new one already pre-ordered

nope user, never

it was a rhetorical question

I've been revisiting Elder Scrolls V. It took a long time, but I've finally modified enough to make it actually fun.

Well here's the last few games I played on Steam

ha