2jew4U?

In every way I have served this cause with loyalty and passion; I'm fortunate to seemingly have near every desirable genetic trait - but through DNA testing discovered that I am 7% kike.

Have I no home with you brothers?

If the solution to my problem is final; I will understand, and quietly close behind me the door - to the oven.

Quit apart from your kikery, your shitposting has earned you a special place
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

This problem is faced by many of us and is worth discussing.

How much Jew is too much?
25%?
7%?
.01%

Go discuss it in your own country.

What kind of kike? Ashkenazi? Sephardic? Mizrahi? These are genetically distinct. If your test does not differentiate, it cannot be anything but a scam.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a jew.

If you are a jew:

1. Convert to another religion.
2. Move away from the west
3. Never tell your kids they are jews and never act against the west

Or

1. Work your way to a position of power and use it to work against the Globalists
2. Have no kids

Or

1. Move to isreal
2. Kill Palestineanz

It's far better to be a jew than a mud shit or a nog

It appears you are in the clear genetically.

Ashkenazi

Ah, well that's good.

Wasn't 93% considered Aryan enough by uncle Adolf himself?

I feel you OP, my maternal great-grandparents were Sephardic Jews, so I'm a Mischling I suppose, though they weren't religious as far as I know. My maternal side of the family definitely aren't in on any conspiracy although they are greedy and constantly stabbing each other in the back with drama. I feel the kike greed in me too sometimes but I force myself to not get attached to things or money even though my grubby little claws want to cling to them until death.

Wanna know something weird? My dad literally looks like le happy merchant, but he isn't Jewish at all. Than my mom, who looks like a normal hwhite woman, is actually Jewish. That means I both inherited Jewish genes and I look like a stereotypical Jew. I'm probably gonna die on the day of the rope, to be honest.

I just wanna say, it's been an honor making OC for you guys. I hope someday you can secure an existence for your people and a future for white children.

and the can't do anything about it, because you're a jew too :).

You're good dude. Nobody is going to cast you out being under 10 percent Ashkenazi. Anybody that does, is simply larping.

Besides, how accurate is that test anyway, if you have no first hand knowledge of Jewish ancestry and do not relate to Jewish identity, I see no practical issue.

this basically.

my parents both had tests done and both apparently had something like 1.5% ashkenazi, but then checked again a few months later and the 1.5% had disappeared.

so yeah, these things aren't necessarily 100% accurate.

also i'm probably in the minority here, but i honestly don't believe the concept of a jewish 'race' makes any sense.

my mate dated an american jewish girl once who claimed that jews were a race, but that concept crumbles under any questioning at all… i think they just say that to claim racism and special snowflake "anti-semitism" which doesn't include other semites for some reason obviously…

They we are a race, though. The Jewish race comes from Judea. Just like how the European race comes from Europe and the African race comes from Africa. The Jews come from Judea.

According to the talmud, Jewish linage is maternal so that makes you 100% Kosher.

I'm a quarter kike but thats from my fathers side, no one on matriarchal line has yid in them, and that's all that matters

Glass israel

there's sure been a lot of these threads recently

After reading some of Holla Forums's recommended books I'm going with the "last in line" eugenics idea. That's if we ever get back to a eugenics policy that lasts more than a hundred years.

It all makes sense now though: funny as fuq, even did stand up comedy; got a few acting gigs; always loved gemstones; hypochondriac; legalistic mindset combined with deceptive cunning.

Still, I am loyal to the cause. I'm like a daywalker juden - I can spot em; and see their plans. It seems there are several types of Jews that often appear to be diametrically opposed to each other, but may be working in harmony that they may or may not comprehend.

She's ethnically Jewish, but none of us believe the religion. For example, I'm not circumcised.

I'm pretty sure you're Jewish (according to the Talmud) only if your mom practices the religion, but I could be wrong.

They're made of a few races, but they're distinct due to selective inbreeding for hundreds of generations. I personally don't believe that the Ashkenazi are semites though.

It's a nation of bipolar fucks, what do you expect?

The Jews practiced eugenics forever.

Their matchmakers would pair most intelligent males and females; then encourage lots of kids.

This is why even their enemies will give them credit for highest median IQ etc.
However, there are genetic problems as a side effect; various cancers etc; and while this part is just personal speculative theory but - higher probabilites of sexual idiosyncrasies, paraphilias etc.

Yeah I forgot that part, not sure if she has to be an ardent of the faith or not.

Honestly, how many of you guys are legit jews? I've always wonder why Holla Forums happens to know so much about jewish culture. Is this board truly filled with self-hating yids?

לך תזדיין

Daily reminder these threads are the demoralization freechfags spoke of.

Same shit every thread.

Every one of these threads.

or go and try to cook cyanide. You'll probably fuck up royally, but that'll result in you dying anyway, so you have nothing to lose.

You will hang on the day of the rope.

A Jew does not get to decide if he's a Jew.

Ashkenazi is much, much, much more dangerous than Negro, user. Niggers can be (partially) fixed by strong discipline, strong laws, and strong punishment, however, kikes can never be fixed. Never. I'd rather have 20% niggers in my country than 5% kikes.

however, I advocate getting rid of both anyway.

>>>/oven/
My bad.

Do you fucking retards realize that a significant portion of users here are Holla Forumsacks through and through with jewish family members, that doesn't make you a ZOGbot

By that logic, you should be screaming for the murder of trump and his children for mixing with kikes

Get fucking real

So for the record, you think someone who is 93%+ European and 7% Jewish (per one DNA test) isn't for all intents and purposes White?

Literally more strict than the Third Reic- which took Eugenics pretty seriously last I checked.

It is most unfortunate and I would decry that were it not a political manoeuvre thing.

just give it up already, noah.