Old World Heritage

So while recently spending time with my father, he revealed to me that he and his lineage are directly from the Basque Country in Spain. My great great grandfather was a lieutenant in the Spanish Army and was shipped and stationed in Puerto Rico from Basque in the mid 1890s, at the very beginning of the Spanish American war. Him and his wife had my great grandfather who then married into another Basque family in the same region of Puerto Rico. My grandfather was born in 1921 and moved to New York City where my father was born, but my dad said our family can be traced all the way back to a specific village in Basque.

The reason I find this so interesting is the Basque flag. The Lauburu, which is an actual ancient Swastika. This is extremely unique in that it's actually on the flag of Basque, and Basque itself is a very nationalist country. They are neither Spain nor France and even have their own ancient language. Basque itself is the oldest country in Europe, and I am rather proud of this lineage.

What is your lineage, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0v1f17umZ9Y
buber.net/Basque/History/shorthist.html
omniglot.com/language/phrases/basque.php
familysearch.org
nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/abs/nature14317.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Swiss, I can trace it back to Crusaders who returned to Europe and settled in the Zug region. My family is one of the oldest documented there.

Here's another version of the flag.

Kaixo, zer moduz!

Basque-descent fag here glad to see another Euskara brother.

My family's name means "men of the hill" as we were shepherds who doubled as guardians of a watchtower during the Moor's invasion of Spain.

I think the Basque are probably of one of the most egregiously overlooked people in European history. Granted we may not be the largest group of people but our people probably have the greatest track record as far as it comes to preserving our history and culture.

First trip after college is going to be to the fatherland but in the meantime I guess I'll share my favorite symbol of Basque culture, the Gernikako Arbola (Tree of Guernika).

English through and through.

My heritage (and pride in said heritage) is second to none, though I know we have our issues - in modern times especially - I'm confident we'll pull through. As always.

My family name means "ancient village". We're still trying to learn from our old relatives.

That's interesting, my name too is derived from "hill people" only it was from High German.

Largely English, but I also have some Dutch ancestry as well as some French Huguenot..

tfw I also have a Basque ancestor

I identify as Anglo though.

ongi egiten ari naiz . Besterik ez naiz zintzilik eta garagardo batzuk edaten .

Is that the symbol of Sugaar, the Basque god, on the flag?

Also, can anyone who speak Basque rate my crude attempt at it?

vocaroo.com/i/s0v1f17umZ9Y

Malditos, ona gauza gune honek euskal itzul dezakezu English to bestela nuke Zuk itzulpenak korritu gau osoan aurkitu dut. zuen jaso aberriaren zarete edo besterik ez duzu sortu hizkuntzan?

buber.net/Basque/History/shorthist.html

Ez, im besterik itzultzaile bat erabiliz . naiz pure english bakarrik American , baina maitatzen ikasiko nuke .

So, the very first nation of Europe is not European enough for you?

I believe in you Brits.

No way the country that used to be the largest empire on Earth will go down like a bunch of Swedish bitches.

If we burgers are from the same stock as you lot, then we're brothers to the end.

Nik bakarrik dakit esaldi pare bat, baina webgune honetan lagundu me out asko benetan oinarrizko stuff.Did entzuten duzun sozialista iraultzaileak tipo nazional horri buruz ari spanish espetxetik atera esan ahal izateak?

Part German, Irish, French, English 100% American

You can stay.

Pic related: King George V and Queen Mary watch as troops of the American Expeditionary Force pass in review.

I wasn't asking permission to stay, my family's been here since the 1600's and took the land from the natives earning it with iron and blood.

zer buruz entzun ? pobrea itzulpenak Barkatu.

Pic related: George Washington leading British and colonial troops during the French and Indian War (7 Years War on that side of the pond).

esan nuen oinarrizko euskal batzuk saiatu webgune honetan ikasi nahi baduzu, esaldi erabilgarria asko ditu.

omniglot.com/language/phrases/basque.php

Oh ! Ados. Arazorik ez! Eskerrik asko anaia . Jauna zuekin. Era berean , nire skype hdulyzzle da . Mezua me edonoiz.

Jainkoarekin too laguna. Agian hurrengo aldian hitz egiten dugun ikusiko Euskaraz errazago izan.

Visigoths, and we conquered you shits until you decided to Asturias with us to reconquista Spain.
You are welcome, for our iron saved you from turning shitskin after the Jews betrayed us and destroyed our Empire by welcoming the Mudslime invasion.
You are now proud members of the Spanish race, earned with blood.

The Basques moved to and fro on each side of their land of the Pyrenees and fought against the armies of Suintila, Recesvinto, and Wamba in the eighth century when Tarik disembarked in 711 with 7,000 Berber soldiers in what is now Gibraltar, and defeated the Goths.

Checked kid.

I'm an Assyrian but no real record keeping took place. Past couple hundred years I know my line hasn't mixed, and Assyrian villages would have been even more conservative about mixing before that, as English travellers compared us to Jews in terms of preserving our people and church and village leaders prohibiting mixing

Fuck the Queen.

Zorionez . Are you menderatuko english edo menderatuko Euskal ? I elebakarren English .

My parents don't care about anything all I know is my blood and the oldest person I know of are my great-great-grandmother who fled South from Russia probably because she knew the communist would go westward.

What flags are these? Armenia, Azerbaijan, and?

Iran but I wasn't going to bother drawing the Islamic pitchfork or lion because I'd just make it a circle and that looks to close to the Kurdish nigger's.

according to my surname, my ancestors sailed ships in the baltic.
other than that I have the standard burger mutt heritage. roughly half-British half everything else in central/west Europe.
my most recent immigrant ancestor came in the 1910's so I have no connections with the old world. (WW2 took out all remaining known family in Europe. thanks ukrainian partisans)

Red lines don't look the same as a yellow 21 pointed Median sun so it'll be fine lad

Iberian.

I'm the 2nd generation of my family here in the new world. I gotta go back, tho. The new world is literally hell on earth.

English bakarra, zu bezalako itzultzaile bat erabiltzen dut. Gutxienez, orain benetakoa dirudi dugu beste anons.I Espainiako pixka bat hitz egiten, baina hori buruz.

I'm a mix Scotch-Irish, English, and Norman French. I look Anglo as hell. My American bloodline goes back to the 1600s in the colonies of Virginia and South Carolina, and I'm damn proud of it.

Direct ancestors fought in the Revolutionary War, and one of my direct ancestors fought for the Union in the Civil War.

American through and through

My great grandfather was born on the boat heading to America from Croatia. He married a woman of Dutch descent and had my grandfather. My grandfather married a woman of Irish descent and had my father. My father married my mother, who is of German and English descent. I don't know quite as much about her side of the family, though, not that I know a ton about my father's side either. Eventually I'm going to do Ancestry DNA or 23 and me or something.

Anyway, am I white Holla Forums?

My story is similar but great grandfather was on boat from Serbia. Otherwise German, French (French Canadian), Polish

You're white to me

English, Scottish, German

Shitty teeth and a huge head

familysearch.org is a free genealogy site run by the mormons. I would recommend it to anyone looking to do some research on your heritage.

Haha ! Zuzen zaude! ongi gehitu me to izen hori i lehenago eman du skype .

Dutch.

A member of the family found a 'goudsmit' (goldsmith) in the family tree, apparently around 1750. How tainted am I Holla Forums?

I should clarify: someone NAMED Goudsmit

Patrilinearly descended from Salian Frankish high nobles who in turn claimed their descent from Hercules. Forebear was the courtmayor of Pepin of Herstal, another was legendary strong and could pull himself and his horse (between his legs) up from a gate. They fought with the Byzantines against the Seljuks before the crusades were even called, participated heavily in the crusades in both Prussia and the Levant. Lots of good stories.

Dumbass.

Basques were in Europe before Indo-European invaders from Steppe, in other words Basques are more European than Indo-Europeans invaders from Central Asia.

We're not from the same stock

I thought the Jews appropriated your surnames? Hence why a lot of Amerinons confuse Germans with Jews.

Being part Anglo doesn't make you anglo. At this point Americans are there own race. The Anglos came to being from several groups of people mixing. I have my doubts there are more then a few thousand none mutt Americans left.

From a yuropoor perspective this thread is really peculiar.

I thought American nationalists were all about pushing a broad pan-european "white" identity, and yet at the same time you're obsessed with counting all your individual heritage points and comparing each other's ancestral purity.

I'm meself pushing for a pan-european-kind-of-nationalism, but with "cultural" borders, like you see between Portugal and Spain, not enforcing anything on anyone.
Like, we're all Europeans, and we've our differences. It's up to us to keep our people alive, and also keep our differences alive.
That's what differs us from them.

It's our pride in our heritage.

The only "melting pot" we have is our mutual European descent.

In every other thread about white nationalism we're united, but sometimes it's nice to remember where you're specifically from.

I'm half Anglo, a quarter polish, and a quarter Russian, but I fully identify as Anglo-Saxon since I was raised this way. I also lived some of my early childhood in England proper, although I'm Canadian. British civilisation is what I call home. I'll march with my fellow anglos to the end.

We do push a pan-European identity in North America, but it's also important to remember where we come from individually. We're all racial brothers after all

Have this.

Questions for basques:

My family has been in America since the 1600s. Family was mostly of English descent until grandpa married my grandma who was of Croatian and Italian descent (along with some gypsy apparently, though I'm not sure if that's true or not). Also have Irish and Injun blood.

For anyone who wants to do it.

America is a strange place when it comes to ethnic identity. Although much of the population is from non Anglo-saxon stock, most of the population has at least some British admixture, and we are raised in the country through the education system to identify with Anglo-American culture (at least that's how it was when I was growing up in Ohio and I went to a Catholic school, I guess this depends on location and era), and in the parts of the country where the population has lived there for at least 3 generations, there's a fair amount of phenotype homogeneity, so it's not too hard to identify with one another.

From my personal experience, if you're of British, Irish, or German descent you'll probably look normal to everyone, but if you are of any other ethnicity with no mix of those three, you'll look more like a foreigner.

Why would anybody want to buy a brand called "Nigger Head"?

Exactly this. I'm a Southerner and an American. I'm not a German, Anglo, or Balt, but I recognize where I come from and I pay respect to those roots.

I found out I was part Basque after I looked up a close ancestor's surname.

Flemish, Italian, French, Irish and American Indian

true Scandinavian here

the half-canadian flag just indicates the true ethnicity

Updating with family tree.

Dammit Mom.

Ignore all that extra white space, editing error

You're going back, nippon

But

Finally

Recently I've been reading more and trying to reconnect with Spain but I dunno man. The worst part is that when I visit my mother's side of my family I think of them as clearly obviously white Spaniard Europeans from the kindness of them and their care for their surroundings and neighbours' well-being etc, but when I think of myself I feel I'm a small part not white / not European. Maybe I'm too self-critical or I've been reading too many 'nordic master race' things on Holla Forums lately

Obviously I love Europe and have Holla Forums-tier views, but I don't know where I fit into this world. Should I vote Brexit, or is it not my right to vote as I'm not English?
Should I move back to Spain and learn more? Can I even fully claim to be descended from conquistadores and going further back to the Romans and Visigoths if somewhere down the line some part came from Morocco or god forbid another Arabic country?
Is it so bad if we consider the Arabic caliphate had some high culture in astrology / medicine / mathematics / first universities / Arabic baths etc?
Am I just a modern Spaniard then?

I'm kinda lost and feeling quite down lately.
Hold me Holla Forums

By the sound of your genetics, you'd fit in perfectly in southern spain. I think there's a little bit of north african genes in southern spanish people. I'd suggest you help the english out by voting leave, since they were kind enough to allow you to live in their nation, and then think about moving to southern spain and reconnect with your spanish heritage.

Good luck figuring it out, I look full white.
Most 1/4th Japs do

Also fuck off, my ancestry goes back to the 1600's.

but your blood was tainted and you're no longer European.

Nigger, I've never thought of myself as European. I'm American.

racially, you dumb fuck. America is a racially European nation in every meaning of the word, not some multiracial dumping ground for the world's non-white masses. If you aren't white, you can't claim to be American.

Don't know much besides my mother being French-Canadian and my father being Irish-German, based on my german last name and red hair

The really funny part is my father lives in Andalusia in a town filled with people clearly of northern Spain descent while my mother lives more in the north.
I visit the south of Spain once or twice a year and it's a nice place. Everyone, ranging from fully Arabic people living there to fully Spanish people living there seem quite chill about the Moorish history in the area, as most of the south of Spain was basically a desert and the moors fixed it all up.

But I was born in Madrid and visit around that area more often.
And I'll be honest - right now England is the better country to live in

already did.
sorry, but you have to go back

So, Norman, then?

Pretty much

WE WUZ VIKINGS

No you nigger, America is an Anglo-Saxon nation, not a pan-European one. I don't care about what people say about "muh melting pot", America is culturally Anglo

Good luck finding me, jackass. I'm so Anglo no one ever mistakes me for being anything else.

Aryans aka Indo-Europeans from steppe "looked" like Southern Europeans according to genetic studies.

"The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the Yamnaya people were ascertained by the ancient DNA study conducted by Haak et al.: - They were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European. Surprisingly, given their pastoral lifestyle, there was little evidence of lactase persistence."

I repeat

"Overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European."

nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/abs/nature14317.html

Don't fall for pseudo-nordicist history without any evidence from genetic studies.

so is that an ancient ikurriƱa?

anyways, half spanish (extremadura)/dominican here

stop shitposting this in every goddamn thread. I swear i see you copypasting this everywhere. It's getting to spam levels.

100% pure Romanian. My parents were from neighboring villages and there was only 2 recorded "interracial marriages" from 1789 - 1945 between both villages. (both with hungarians)

Who are you quoting?

Literally look at the IDs.

I'm the one who mentioned my father and you replied to someone else.
Not mad, just trying to clarify here

butthurt nordicist detected.

If nordicists like you keep claiming to be aryan or "purest" Europeans compared to Meds then you'll have to face truth from science one way or the other.

Don't bother. The insecure autist has been spamming this for a while

How about you stop making garbage up to justify your retarded spam? I'm no "nordicist", you dumb sack of shit, I'm just tired of seeing you copy paste this crap in threads where it has no relevance.

wew lad, strawmanning way too hard there, fammo

I was quoting this person looks like i accidentally clicked your ID.

Only insecure autists here are nordicists morons like you.

It has relevance when nordisicts morons claim nordic traits = aryan, like here

1600s wasp American colonialists
Muh freedoms, muh 1776 will commence again if you try to take my firearms.

3/4 Mormon pioneer ancestry that consists of Danes and British

1/4 Potato Nigger, though they probably was vikangz because the last name was o'rourke, descent of Rourke

.8% GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE!

Alright man so I can say my father is more pale and from the north then

What is this trying to say exactly?
Is this a 'muh nordics ar da best' or 'muh meds ar civilizashun,'
Just trying to understand what it means. That southern Europeans moved north basically?

Basques aren't indo-European as they were one of the few European peoples to resist the Aryan invasion. So it's probably not related to the swastika we all know and love today, which is an ancient Aryan symbol.

You have to be retarded, Swastika is not unique to Indo-Europeans. It existed in Europe before Aryan invasion from steppes.

Archaeologically, earliest swastika was found carved on mammoth ivory, dating back to 10,000 B.C. It was probably early Paleolithic or Mesolithic motif used by Eurasians as whole, because even Aztecs and Mayans used swastika motif before arrival of Europeans to Americas so there is some very ancient and common origin.

Pic related : Vinča civilization script with swastikas, native Europeans used it way before Aryans migrated to Europe.

kill yourself nip

american are europeans you have to go back hero hito

Nah

Are you retarded?

Who said they were?

They were in Europe way before the Indo-Europeans came. Technically they're way more European than anyone else.

Ew

More likely it comes from an even more ancient founding culture that all the peoples using it had some form of contact or relationship with. Human civilization is waaaaaay fucking older than previously thought. It's only recently started becoming accepted and investigated by the scientific community.

Did we ever find a DNA testing service that is both reliable and won't do something shitty with your genetic data? I've been interested to try one, but am very leery for obvious reasons.

I feel the same, I'm not Armenian nor feel like it and feel American but American feels too plastic and fat, rural towns are out of the question because they're homogeneous and I don't wanna be hypocrite.

If your ethnic background is not listed in this vid, you can never be a true american

23andme is pretty good, it gives you everything you need to know about your ancestry.

I've heard its entire ownership is Israeli Jews and so are their investors. Jews have a vested interest in genetics, of course.

What was the one before Chinese.

Irish through and through, last few generations in occupied Norn Iron

slav

Ancestry is general European mutt (Irish, British, Spanish, German). Maternal haplogroup is one of the oldest in Europe: U5b1b1a, which is Saami / Finnish.

The only reason U5b1b1a has any presence in African populations is because of the Berbers and their enslavement of slavs, sold to African and Muslim nations and then raped.

Fuck, I don't know niggers! You have the fucking internet right in front if you! Look it up!

No. no non-white will ever be American. America is a white European nation in every sense of the word. It was defined and built by white Europeans and should remain exclusively white European for the rest of its days.

Irish to the bone from the north. Apparently, the Irish were originally Basque as well. Basque ancient tombs resemble Irish ones closely, so I;m inclined to agree.

I have hazel eyes, not green. And I'm not sure what my grandmother's eye color was, but I've heard that I have her eyes so I assumed they're the same as mine.

You're a lucky bastard.

Hey, at least you're not me.

what the fuck is that weird ass flag on the left with those squiggles?

also you have to go back, juden

Assyria.
Nowhere to go back to.

you seem to have large armenian ancestry. You can go back there

French, spanish, italian, english and irish.
How white am i?

Probably something like 95-100% depending on which kind of Italian and Spaniard.

Don't speak the language, don't know the culture. Plus, they always yell, even in casual conversation.

Northern italian from tuscany and my spanish blood comes from second born noblemen which came to latin america on the days of the conquest, my spanish blood can be traced on the continent to the 1500's i think, there may be some indian blood somewhere tracing to the conquest of america but i don't know, but if there is there it goes back to at least 500 years old.
Anyway i am of mediterranean looks, pale but i tan easily and my brother is full nordic on looks, he was very blond as a kid, my dad is of alpine looks and my mom is very blonde.

Anglo, wtf is Anglo? If you are not fucking Aussie then fuck off cunt.

MY FUCKING NIGGA.

Then you better start learning. Maybe if you're loyal to white interests and recognise your position as second-tier in our society we'll let you stay on the condition you never breed.

I also have this.

Estonian kikeā€¦

dude nobody cares that is basic bitch white american ethnicity okay, at least you are some obnoxious southfag

>>>/auschwitz/

but whites are indo-europeans not people who live in a geographic location. pre-nordic/indo-european invasions europe was filled with a bunch of wogs. basques don't have any of that god-tier neanderthal blood

protip: those people are being narcissitic, they are whites and nobody cares about who they LARP as anymore. the last group of white americans to have genuine ties back home are the plastic paddies and today that is pretty much gone.

Literally everyone but the Sub-Saharan Africans has Neanderthal blood.

shit genes tbh

try again, pre-indo european peoples are wogs, they were exterminated by the nordics during the early bronze age since they were extremely unadvanced people

I've met nice Jews (but they were mixed) but it's mostly a cultural thing. Correct me if I'm wrong from here on out but the goal is eradicating Zionism and just calling them Zionists is like calling Muslim terrorists just terrorists which avoids what we need to look for. The Israelis were good fighters because of them being mostly German blood and environment but they didn't see themselves as Germans anymore so they adapted to Judaism so they became more and more whiny like the Jew is, they just import Ethiopians and Russian mercs to fight for them and international aid which is why the most they can do is shoot kids playing soccer. A quick side-note, a Jew protected Hitler's life and his mom's doctor was a Jew.

To retake the holy land you fucking faggot, same with Turkey.

He is a elliot rodger tier gook tbh

america needs eugenics, we have a lot of great genetics in the states but they are not protected from infection. IMO amerimutts (I am one) of some blend of N. European ethnicities produce some really really tall and strong people, we just need to keep the wops and the gooks and the niggers out of the pool

he says that people couldn't tell, that probably means he lives in some diversified suburb, its pretty fucking easy to see asian genes, esp. when they laugh or are hung over, the face gets drawn out a bit, however I don't really have a huge problem with hapas, I just think we need to stop making so goddamn many of them (white guys with yellow fever are cancer tbh), hapas don't fuck shit up as much as mullatos

If that were the case we'd all be mostly R1a, but only Slavs are (where the Indo-Europeans originated according to the Kurgan hypothesis.) We all have a bit, but it's not the main component in most of us. We're still Wogs.

The two best whites are germans and americans in my opinion.
The whites that built america where brave people which came with nothing and started a new country, americans have more balls than most europeans on this board also they can carry a gun on, swedecucks will never do that.
This is why i would want to live on USA and hate my shithole country, i would literally volunteer to remove taco or guard the wall in exchange of burger citizenship.

become a merchant marine and jump ship in new jersey and join the american military or something

this is what my great grandfather did to escape from being drafted into the english (irish brigade) army in ww1, he was of course sent back in 1917 in the american army

what the fuck does that have to do with Neanderthals? Neanderthal admixture happened mostly in the near east before we even split from asians and before R1a was even remotely a thing
all non-Africans have roughly the same amount of neanderthal dna(~2%) with asians having a bit more, possibly from a second admixture event on their way towards the east

moreover, R1a is related to the eastern branch of aryans, R1b is thought to be the western branch of aryans, and R1b was already present among the euro hunter gatherers anyway, thus it's perfectly possible the high R1b in Basques comes from a founder effect from the hunter gatherers, after all, Basques are roughly 50% WHG and 50% ENF

Neanderthals were living in Europe too. I also misquoted. I meant to quote , which is why I was talking about R1a, since he said that the Indo-Europeans exterminated the Pre-Indo-Europeans.

Only if the god emperor trump removes the jews from power.
If he does and america starts accepting white immigrants again and sterilizing and deporting browns i am in.
It would help me to speak better the english and i love guns is the closest thing i can be of joining the Waffen SS.

protip: by exterminate I mean of course kill all the men and impregnate the women and therefore incorporate their genetics

that would be cool but its probably not going to happen

Yeah you're white.

I have some very specific opinions

m8 you must be confusing shit, Neanderthals died out ~40000 years ago or so, maybe you mean Cro-Magnons, but "Cro-Magnon" is a pretty vague term that applies to the peoples living in Europe before farmers from anatolia arrived

and it isn't that true that the IE completely exterminated the pre-IE peoples, they mostly run over them in poorly populated areas like ne Europe, but they resisted in s. Europe more, which is why s.Europe is more neolithic-like
and as a matter of fact, every single European, even Lithuanians, carries the farmer component anyway

puke

I know man, but they did get married. Kill me now tho tbh fam

I know, dammit Mom

No, Elliot Roger was 1/2 gook and actually looked gook-ish, I don't.

Central Ohio, and I don't look Asian because I didn't inherit any of the genes. I don't even have the epicanthal folds. Go out and meet people who are 1/4th Japanese (if you can find them, there's a few in California but not many), you'll see that it's like a fucking lottery with how'll they'll look. I know another 1/4th Jap and he looks full Asian.

If I don't tell other white people that I was 1/4th Japanese, they never know. I always get told "liar" when I tell them.

You europhile cucks need to be expunged from this continent. Our ancestors abandoned that forsaken hemisphere for a new world to build a shining city on a hill to be a sign of righteousness to the world.

Do not import your failed old-world nations to our new world. We are an American race, new and forged in the smokey cloud of musket fire and the rattling thunder of our officers sabers. Freeborn men by right of God servant to neither king or pope but to ourselves.

Hello there, dumb Nordicist!

Genetic studies prove you wrong though, see here

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!

That's exactly what I said, he's saying that the IE exterminated the Pre-Indo-Europeans.

I'm talking about racially and to a large extent culturally, you dumb sack of trash.

No. you are part of the white race, which is the same as the European race. Be proud of your racial lineage. Don't scoff at it.

This doesn't make you any less European in blood or spirit.

Oh look, it's a word for word copy paste of the same bullshit with the same picture, even though it's hardly relevant to the thread.

Nice sockpuppet, m8.

God dammit. First one was supposed to be

I thought it was just a meme.

One of my ancestors was head fur trader at the Hudson Bay Company way way way back. One of his sons that wasnt my ancestor apparently was a high up guy in Canadas Red River Rebellion.

at least she married a nice man my great grand dad fought for the the Germans in Russia and then in Romania against the royalists when they switched sides

do you look gypsy at all? Are you a disgusting brown colour?

not really its very very small i look very slavic but have Greek hair

Yes. America is culturally anglo, but ethnically pan-European. white Americans aren't all anglo genetically.

And actually, there was a greater pan-European undertone to America, even if the dominant culture was anglo-saxon in nature.