I want to immigrate to USA after Trump is elected. I want to be part of a golden time in world's history...

I want to immigrate to USA after Trump is elected. I want to be part of a golden time in world's history, where a man defied the estabilishment and fought against all odds to defeat them.

I want to be part of a country where the ones who want to seek true freedom and live in a country that rewards defiance and boldness. Where those who want to face a real challenge in life can be successful, and face hardships men need to face to grow.

Third-world dweller here. Illegals take away the opportunity of true redpillers redpilling your society. Let the purging begin.

Only if you're white.

/thread

So immigrate here. Trump isn't going to make it impossible to immigrate here, he's just putting up a wall and cutting back on H1B visas.

European descent. Fluent English. Graduated. Redpilled. 14% BF/6'0".

This is exactly my plan for next year.

How hard is it for Canucks to migrate to the US? Any Canucks here that have done it?

I understand that its still gonna possible to migrate to the USA but it is pretty ironic that its a man's anti-immigration policy that makes people want to migrate there.

America still needs highly skilled migrants, but obviously a highly skilled migrant previously had a few choices as to where he wanted to stay in the world.

Many European citizens, who otherwise might have remained content in their own country, will now wish to take their skills to America, and help to make it great again.

Unless he is openly racial in his policy, "highly skilled" will include more than just Europeans and other whites

It's pretty difficult.

My grandparents-in-law were denied citizenship into Canuckistan (very wealthy and retired) five years ago, even though they owned Canadian property.

Likewise, it took my own grandmother many years to become a citizen of the US from Canuckistan. It's not an easy process if you're not a nigger from a shithole.

Obviously Trump really wants more White migrants, so perhaps he'll institute a cultural compatibility test?

If you're highly skilled or in an upper management position, then it's very easy to be transferred into the US. To obtain citizenship though, it's really a pay to play system. To make it go more smoothly, you typically have to hire an (((immigration lawyer))) who will speed your application along. It's terribly corrupt, but if you have cash, you probably won't have many problems.

how many mathematicians could Africa possibly have?

Good they make shit, we need manufacturing to come back here. They can help rebuild our factories and give us back what we lost.

So you're saying you'd be fine with mass Chinese immigration? What a contradictory position

At least chinks are somewhat driven and hard workers.

I'd take a hundred chinks to every nigger. White women don't even like Asian men because they're so short and socially retarded. Even Jew propaganda can't make white women like chinks. Chink women generally like white men more than their own kind.

I'm not saying anyone should make more Eliott Rodgerses, but at least they respect the white man.

Once word gets out that it's an easy way to immigrate, I'm sure we'd all be pleasantly surprised by Africa having a mathematical renaissance.

lol, some people just never learn

When chinks come to America, they do so because they want to prosper and get away from communist bullshit they fled from.

Niggers come here looking for a free ride. Sand niggers come looking to force us to live under Sharia law. Mexicans want the welfare checks. Indians want to take jobs.

Yeah, I'll take a chink over a nigger every day of the week.

Both of them need to die.

Top kek.

For that to happen, they would need to not have nigger-tier genetics and IQ.

You don't think African universities won't start granting bullshit "ethnomathematics" degrees by the truckload? You don't think cucked American universities won't fight each other to hire these diverse individuals, and get green cards for them?

Yeah, but with only one bullet and the freedom to kill either the nigger or the chink, who do you kill?

Remember, chinks can serve a purpose. They built the railroads in America dirt cheap. Niggers complain about picking some fucking cotton some 150 years later. Sorry, rather have the chink than a filthy thieving, rapist nigger.

Do you also want a freeride on the hard-working migrants, goy?

Should have been

That's hilarious mate, I needed a good laugh. Do you have any more material?

You sound not white and this seems like a conditioning thread.

We start allowing some "good" browns and niggers and sooner or later they will force acceptance of all browns and all niggers. That is LITERALLY what happened to the west.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE + DEPORT

No. You can fake all sorts of intelligence, but you honestly can't fake having mathematical knowledge.

If you said they'd have another sort of renaissance, I'd probably agree. But a nigger truly can't hack even prerequisite math class in community college. No way universities can hide their lack of intelligence in mathematics. Especially fresh-off-the-boat Africans. They're even fucking more retarded than the high yellow American niggers.

Tell me more about your race detector, goyim. Does it work on jews as well?

Both of them need to die, it's not up for debate. They will exploit your hesitation.

All non-whites can get a free ride to the sun.

Legal immigration is actually not easy.

I wish Trump would institute a "jus sanguinus" law that would accept anyone that proved they derived from European blood on both sides of the family. Although we'd cap it at 5% of the US population per country (aka only 20 million Canadians can move to the US)…

Ok, but are you actually white?

Also like to add…

These are people who rape babies to cure AIDS. They believe killing "albino" niggers gives them mystical powers.

You can't hide these people in universities and decent math programs. They don't understand simple arithmetic. The classes would have to be dumbed down to a level so low that the entire university would suffer horrible ratings and fewer enrollments.

Plus, once they start raping and killing cats and dogs, nobody will want them around. It's almost like you've never heard about what goes on in Africa.

I'm not disagreeing at all. I'm only pointing out that one is much worse to live around than the other.

Asians are more powerful and therefore more of a threat.

Whites will have to leave the USA and return where they came from, Europe, and hunker down there once the civil war starts. America isn't worth fighting and dying for - the mulatto fag infested sex pervert kosher hell hole will fall like Atlantis.

You are absolutely delusional if you truly believe this shit. What you say is impossible has already been going on for years.

Stop putting math on a pedestal. They're all just as libtarded as the rest of academia.

Defeatist kike.

More difficult than you would imagine. My friend married a Canadian woman 5 years ago and is still in the process of getting her naturalized. Hell the US Government almost barred her from the country because she bought her wedding dress in Canada while visiting family and flew back to home to the US where she was already a legal resident. But if you're some dirty beaner you can come in easy as fuck and it's "racist" to do anything about it.

Powerful in what way?

I see them as non-threatening, myself. You don't hear much about Asian rape gangs or Asian Lives Matter burning down eastern seaboard cities.

The plot to make African niggers good at math sounds very Jewish and I don't doubt that it would be a goal of the Jews, but do you have any citations for this?

Powerful in the same way we are, except they make up a greater number of the population.

Hey, no offense, but are you perhaps, you know, not very bright?

How are you still hung up on this idea that niggers will be made good at math? They won't be made good, people will just lie and grant them undeserved credentials that "prove" they are good, even though they're not.

Right now, they're at 5.8%. While I don't want any more to move here necessarily, I doubt they're a problem in many places besides Commiefornia. Naturally, you don't want anyone to displace European whites but 5.1% is reasonable. Much more so than the spics' 17.7%. They have the most growth and represent the most dangerous.

I meant the Earth's population. This isn't a matter of choosing one enemy over another. All non-whites must be exterminated.

You can't lie about someone being good at math. Either you're good at math or you're not. It's not something that's easily faked.

Fine, so the kikes give them math degrees. When they get a job, they'll get BTFO because they're retarded and can't handle simple tasks. Meanwhile, people will enroll at other schools with respected math programs and ultimately the school will suffer profit-loss. As you know, profit is king at schools. Schools may tarnish their reputation in some fields, but I stand by my assertion that math can't be faked.

Again, if you want to say that they will prop African niggers up with other programs, I'm all ears. But why go through all the trouble of faking them being good at math when you can just as easily push them through medical or law school?

The irony, some shitskin can get into America faster than a hardworking canuck. Feelsbadman.

If Trump appoints moonman head of the Army, then I might stick around.

kill yourself edgy faggot