Should whites lie they're Hispanic to get a job?

Is it advantageous to say you're Hispanic on a job application?

Have great credentials, haven't been able to get a job in a liberal city because of my conservative political resume?

So much for muh tolerance. About to go apeshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/04/23/us/supreme-court-michigan-affirmative-action-ban.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How could they prove you weren't Hispanic?

Yes. If the game is deliberately rigged against you, you're under no obligation to play fair either.

Bro, you can say you're black and they can't deny it. Say you identify as whatever you want to get ahead, then scream oppression when someone tries to stop you. If commie faggots want to run the State like this there's no reason not to take advantage of it. Especially if your actions are detrimental to the status quo.

Not playing by the rules would be considered fair play.

Yeah do it

Had a talk with my stepson about being Mexican when it's convenient for him to do so. He's only an eight but with his black hair and hazel eyes nobody will ever question it. He sees himself as white of course.

If Fauxahontas can be a feather nigger I don't see why my stepson can't be a Mexican when there's something in it for him. It could make the difference on him getting to be a firefighter.

I applied twice for home depot in the last 3 years. I let each application expire. The second application I marked hispanic instead of white and they wouldnt stop emailing/calling me for 6 months. Nothing significant changed on my resume since I was a student throughout.

I have a better question, since I'm pasty white. Would it give me an advantage if I lied and said I'm jew?

The chutzpah on this goy!

Someone might take this bait if you don't sage next time.

If it's a beaner doing the hiring and you don't speak spanish they won't give a fuck if you are a "white hispanic".

It could but Jews are a pretty tight knit community in a lot of cities and they will know if you aren't from a known family.

Be truthful, Yanks, can you fight this? Can this be overturned?

Do you look like a Jew?

As an explanation for the day of the rope, whites have buckled down and fought and won against minority status before, we're very good at murder.

lol

yeah, but I'm going to be moving out of town. What I'm more worried about is a white person being like "i'm not hiring this kike". do you think that happens often? or will they just be like, "oh wow a minority. cool. jews are smart, too."

Not at all. But, there are jews with very German features, so I thought I might get away with it.

Odds are you don't have the Jew look. The big hook nose, the protruding lips, the curly hair. You know a Jew when you see one because they kind of look like camels. Now your goy look could possibly just be the result of interbreeding with goyim, which is fine so long as you've got an unbroken line of mothers leading to the main Jewish population. The question is how would you fake that? Jews have connections with each other, and if you waltz in with a goy face, a goy mother, and no references that anyone might get in contact with, then they probably won't fall for it. The only thing that would be on your side there is the sheer unliklihood that a goy would pretend to be a Jew and not the other way around; that right there might keep them from poking around too much.

No, if you can prove it, fight back and sue for discriminatory hiring practices. Laws don't exist just for the protection of minorities

Say my family went crypto in the early 20th century and then forgot. Apparently, there are thousands and thousands of people who are finding this out now that everyone is getting into that geneology thing.

My point is not necessarily to get a job at a jewish business, but just get minority points. Or, maybe some higher up has made it clear that (((he))) wants more jews, so the goy manager will hire me and not know the difference.

Accidentally left sage in the email field, so sue me.

There ain't nothing wrong with divorcing and remarrying after your childbearing years are over. I raised my kids to adulthood, dumped their mom, and got with a hottie. You don't need or want virgins when you're in your 40s, a woman with only 1 marriage and adult kids is fine at that age.

Unless you think I should have taken a 20 year old girl away from a younger man? Because I could have done that if I cared to.

Never be ashamed of who you are, and don't be dishonest about it either.
It's their loss.

How would being hispanic benefit someone in a job exactly?
I can understand if it is a demographic reason but do companies actually have quotas?
Would a hispanic accountant benefit from this someway?

Affirmative action.

Jews don't benefit from affirmative action. They benefit from other Jews. And other Jews will know you aren't one of them.

No, you should take your gun and shoot people that created that situation. You are actively discriminated in your own country.

I have a big nose, chest hair, and am very good with money.
People ask me if I'm jewish all the time, and I say yes.

I don't believe this is true.

lol. nice.

Do you see how this will lead to a rise in Hispanic employment in high ranking positions and diminish their crime rates?

You're fuelling their fires.

No, you're putting a white person into a job that's already been designated for a shitskin.

You're literally stealing their jobs.

My great-grandmother was like 0.05% Spanish, so I keep "Hispanic" as my back-up. Haven't had to use it yet, though.

It would work very well. They would never find out unless it's very obvious like a facebook post saying "I am 0% Mexican" with a 23andme screenshot. Even then they'd probably disqualify you for being shifty, not being white.

If you're not retarded this will work quite well. As says some mexicans are more autistic about this, they'll trip you up. But it's technically illegal, so they'll have to find excuses to filter you, and there are now lots of mexicans who are all about their hispanic pride but don't speak a word of spanish anyway. So in practice you will get a no from maybe every 10th interview, big deal.

The real problem is that with this strategy you will end up working at a place full of liberals, with never ending conservative bashing. You will be triggered hard and I hope you have nerves of steel, or revealing your power level is inevitable.

Also if you fail to parrot liberal talking points enough, or fellate mexican culture, people will realize you're some weird non-liberal mexican, which will give them painful cognitive dissonance and make them shun you. I hope you really enjoy sticking it to them, because you sure as hell won't enjoy your job.

Quotas are technically illegal, since the law doesn't actually say "discriminating against whites is okay". However the way this works is if you think you've been discriminated against you have to go and sue. Between finding a good enough lawyer, proving that the alleged discrimination even happened, and convincing the jury to take "antiwhite discrimination" seriously you have to really luck out judge, jury and lawyers to get anywhere.

See Fisher v. University of Texas for an example.

Oh forgot to say - quotas are illegal, which means they don't say quota in their handbook. But being committed to a diverse, equal opportunity workplace IS legal, and they do say it in the handbook. Everyone in HR is also liberal, and they immediately link up to their hivemind where diversity must be increased at any cost. So being "diverse" is a huge perk for your resume, which can make up for a lot of flaws and elevate you over other, better qualified candidates.

When I joined the Navy 10+ years ago I enlisted as Hispanic. My recruiter told me to do it too. He got a bonus for enlisting an minority and I got points towards promotions. No one questioned it, even though I have blonde hair and blue eyes. These days on applications I just mark other and say Im a mix of White and Hispanic.

My great great grandfather was Spanish and I'm named after him so I always claim Hispanic on job applications and uni paperwork and whatever else to boost my chances of getting what I want. Affirmative action is "illegal" in this state but it is definitely still practiced so any advantage you can get is good. The system hates you, use it to your advantage.

An idiotic idea in my opinion. This phrase fits here I believe, paraphrasing:

"A man who compromises on the ideal has already lost."

Do some research on how chosen the company is and eye-up the person interviewing you. Maybe even get a cheap star of david necklace.

For what it's worth: ever since I entered the job market, I always declined to fill out the "race reporting federal form" (I forget what it's called, but it is voluntary). IIRC I did this on advice of Michael "Savage" Wiener, to whom I used to listen in high school about 12yrs ago. I haven't listened to him since, so I dunno how jewish he really is as I wasn't redpilled on jews back then but he was nice to listen to as a blind goy with a neglected childhood.

Anyway, since most companies accept applications only online now, I have noticed a difference. If I decline to fill out this form, I get decent response rates. I decided to fill it out once for what I thought was a decent small-town grocer who might appreciate having whites based on my assumptions of shopping there. No response. I applied months later, I had this HR bitch crawling up my ass begging me to come in for an interview. I finally came in and she was hostile as fuck after sizing me up. I still shop there, and I have slowly seen its workforce turn brown over a year.

I'm never filling out that fucking form again. Maybe it helps my name is Old French, thus Latin-based, and recognised by mexicants.

Blind as in visually blind or blind to the Jewish question?

Those of us who live in the current year beg to differ.

nytimes.com/2014/04/23/us/supreme-court-michigan-affirmative-action-ban.html?_r=0

Tbh that's part of the problem. You just made another cat lady and divided your family anyway. But fuck it you're not going to listen to someone on a laotion stop motion site about morality anyway.

So a while back my family did a family tree for my little brothers school project and it turns out my father's mother's father was named Mendoza. Now the whole family still lived in Europe at this time so he was probably Spanish, as in from Spain type of spanish not just spanish speaking.

I can speak spanish pretty well too, I think I'm checking the box next time Holla Forums.

TFW just found out I'm "white hispanic"

Yes definitely do it. "Hispanic" is the easiest to get away with looks wise, harder name wise. If they ask any questions you could always say you're 1/2 or 1/4 "hispanic" and got your name from your non-hispanic side.

If they don't do actual face to face interviews it would probably be more advantageous to say you're Black. As much as we make fun of Black names it's not unheard of for them to have bland white sounding names like say Jeff Johnson. If you don't have an obvious white sounding name, and no face to face interview this is the direction I would go.

I knew someone in my Engineering school who checked the Black box when he applied, there weren't face to face interviews back then and the only issue he had was his contact info was given to the black student union groups and they were always hounding him to come to their meetings/join clubs. This was before Facebook, so obviously if you try to do this today you need to completely delete your FB account and/or set it on friends only total lock down mode.

You could also "identify" as Trans and likely get a nice big single dorm room you don't have to share. As soon as you move in you just say you are transitioning back to straight cis gender status.

@pic

yes