Look in the mirror

…see this
What do Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=luuKcNx2nwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

give no fucks

say nothing as i slowly peel the pickles off his cheeseburger.

Turn off the monitor behind the mirror.

Nothing, because I don't have acne like a greasy faggot

Absolutely nothing. Nobody cares about looks. Cunts only care about money. If you have money you can fuck 10/10 women all day.

When I look in the mirror I see me; a man that has succeeded his academic pursuits and is working the job he has dreamed of.
People may call me a 'neckbeard' or an edgy cunt, but you see those are all immaterial because the people who have the time to say those things to me have nothing of worth.

So you can take your Atheist stereotype ripped straight off 9gag and shove it up your ass, it could do much better in the depths of your diseased bowels rather than on the internet.

Promising pasta but lacks a little something. Needs more euphora

you lost all my respect after you dropped a "im an atheist and i don't care bout what you think" because that shows me that you do indeed care fuck off nigger back2reddit

LOL, oh dear…

Give me monies nao

Well, it's true to a certain degree. You can be any level of ugly and still get bitches as long as you have a sufficient amount of money to balance it out.

that nigger is ugly as shit

Consider suicide.

I have money and drive a v8 2016 mustang and am a virgin. I am also told I am handsome, so I may just be fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=luuKcNx2nwA

Throw a glass bong at him.

The worst part is I am french/japanese/irish but I am much more humble and actually talk to people and attempt to make friends.

by whom

I don't think Elliot's problem was looks. He was fucked in the head and had no social skills. If he had been a normal dude with those looks he would have got laid easily.