Bernie Sanders is a warmonger and other stuff

Bernie Sanders is a warmonger and other stuff.

It shouldn't matter if you like this guy's other videos or not. He is actually shits a lot on Israel and gets often fucked by social media. But that is not the point. Not being straight from Holla Forums could make it easier for leftist to accept it.

Spam this video to every leftist you see. Making people see the truth about Bernie is what has the best chances of turning them to Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=NdHtfKZ9iy8
clipconverter.cc/convert/htKCLPA7/ - for download

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/G1Ur9
archive.is/ZTBy7
nationalmemo.com/he-never-voted-for-intervention-iraq-except-twice/
votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/27110/bernie-sanders/47/military-personnel?p=1
berniesanders.com/issues/
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/10/05/sanders-backs-obama-moderate-syrian-army-strategy-contra-hillary/
archive.is/pZoc8
c-span.org/video/?c4472588/bernie-sanders-persian-gulf-war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_Iraq#Estimates_of_deaths_due_to_sanctions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/G1Ur9
archive.is/ZTBy7
Here also two articles about the past of Bernie.

How do libshits react to that picture of Glassberg in an expensive sports car he most likely bought with the donations from braindead commies?

they say it isn't him because he was at campaign rallies in the southwest on the day it was reported to be taken. the hair and nose look slightly off too, but it's a poorly lit shot through a car window.

I used this video and got shitstomped, it's full of errors. Bernstein never supported the sanctions on Iraq, and he never voted for the Iraq war, only to fund obamas de-escalation. He also never voted for the ndaa.

To add to this my family thinks I'm retarded now for being so wrong, thanks Ry.

it was him but it wasnt a sports car.

Bernie Sanders is an American nationalist. He wants nationalist economics and supports American imperialism.

He's at best a national menshevik, still a commie. His only worth is as fertilizer.

take it to Holla Forums faggot. we don't care about the runner-up in the devilcrat party

nationalmemo.com/he-never-voted-for-intervention-iraq-except-twice/
votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/27110/bernie-sanders/47/military-personnel?p=1

Is this a joke that I am missing?

Sure.

c'mon. don't be stupid.

Still thinking about the first link, but on the second- I think it's an error on the website, he voted against every other ndaa and that website is the only one that shows him voting for one.

He's a civic nationalist.

He isn't a commie. Communists don't support welfare because it is just a payoff to keep the lower classes content so they don't riot.

on the first, the sanctions were done by the UN not the US, and were started in 1990.

That haircut

oh right

while the Act was cited as a basis of support in the Congressional Authorization for use of Military Force Against Iraq in October 2002 its not in itself an authorization for military force, which Sanders later voted against.

Look at his positions, he's a an sjw from the fucking sixties. From his own fucking website
berniesanders.com/issues/

Racial justice
"They good kids who din du nuffin, day need mo money for dem programs!"

LGBT 'rights'
Can you imagine the absolute shit storm if this ever happened? Look at what happened to the bakery that refused the gay wedding cake. Yet this old kike still goes "muh poor oppressed fags!"

This fucker is still drinking the femishit kool aid. His fucking immigrant plan is basically the same as every other liberal. He's not a nationalist in any sense of the word and you need to beat your head with a brick if you think he is. He's a marxist who got indoctrinated in college to become a useful idiot, to think anything else is idiotic. He'll drive all the business out of America with the highest taxes in the world putting the rest of it on whites, let in tons of mexicans and rapefugees, increase the amount of inefficient gov't programs, send money to third world countries for no returns, and bloat gov't size to never before seen levels. bernie is what the (((elites))) have been grooming to be useful idiots for over the past fifty years.

He also supports the "moderate" rebels in Syria as well as over throwing "despotic" dictators (except saudi arabia of course) Horrible nation building policies and unwanted global intervention are going to be the norm for sanders at our expense.
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/10/05/sanders-backs-obama-moderate-syrian-army-strategy-contra-hillary/

USSR was basically a white supremacy

Communists considered homos to be a disease of capitalism

welp, decided to look over this again, and according to feelthebern.org Bernie called for sanctions rather than military violence. I assume here that he then supports the only sanctions that were ongoing at the time, that were forced by the US unto the UN.

Sanctions are the primary tool of American imperialism. Of course he would support them, since he is an imperialist. He just knows that military force is not the best method. Bernie is more Machiavellian and subtle than that, and he knows blatant show of force causes inevitable blowback.

I'm really enraged right now to be honest.

How do you explain this shit to morons

Bernie related.

Zerg rush on Bernie speech an hour or so ago.

archive.is/pZoc8

>(CNN)At least four people at a Bernie Sanders rally in Oakland rushed the stage Monday evening, spurring Secret Service agents to jump onto the raised platform and protect him.

use this everytime you come across a Bernie cultist

the video: c-span.org/video/?c4472588/bernie-sanders-persian-gulf-war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_Iraq#Estimates_of_deaths_due_to_sanctions

Did anyone else see that one kid get shoahed by the SS linebacker?

Better resolution on this one

Shame I totally deleted my Facebook a few weeks ago to get away from all the Bernie cucks and morons I know. This would have rustled a lot of jim-jams tbh. Doesn't matter, I'm British anyway.

Tbh this poster makes a point, and Op already mentioned his disdain for Israel. Sanders - like him or not - puts white working class Americans highly. After Trump, he's probably closest to Pol's views. What's weird is that he's running under Democrat rather than independent. I think when he inevitably comes runner up, he will use the momentum to lauch a campaign as an independant

why would he run independant when he votes democrat 98% of the time?

Because he doesn't align with any of the independents?

bump for based ry

what?

also >whites dont know what its like to be poor
doesnt paint him as very favorable to the white working class imo.

lol