Niggers Argue With Kikes About Kikery

Are these niggers for real, or is it a Borat type thing. Hilarious.

These niggers SLAY the kikes and call them Khazars and shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBE0i7pGW6k
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These dumb niggers… I don't understand how they've been standing on corners for years preaching shit like this, kill white people etc., and no one does anything to them.

WE

WUZ

JOOZ

black israelites are savage debaters.

Oh, mein gott :DDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=vBE0i7pGW6k

Go back to Israel then. Israel should be their reparations.

We should push this reasoning on normies and make people call for blacks being allowed to immigrate to Israel. Zionism would be subverted.

Enemy of my enemy is not my friend,

But I'll be damned if I don't love niggers and jews argue

Dubs of Truth.

Blacks and Jews fighting are fun to watch.

i can get behind them being against jews, but what are their goals? to take israel as a homeland? shit, get in fucking line.

oh and they don't know the difference between yiddish (basically a corruption of german) and hebrew (a semitic language).

they just confuse average joes with wacky conspiracies (save the holohoax) and spin them in a cyclone of confusion.

You know what we should do? Relocate all blacks from our countries into Israel and tell them we have decided to give back the holy land for them.

At Last I truly see.

(checked)

Because most white people have something to do, and are too busy to stand on a street corner and argue back at deranged negroes.

This guy really knew his shit though, nice.

Good gawd!

Thas some funny shit.

He diddu sumfin good…. for once.

pretty good idea lol

Just a little protip: you can hate most dindus for being dindus, but its even better to use them for your cause.

both parties are retarded. real jews are semitic and they look like mudshits. ashkenazi jews are not even originally from the area, same with the niggers. both are wrong but i support the niggers because it can be used against the zog.

Why do all Jews have that weird look of a combination of smugness and autism?

The real reason are so upset about the Holocaust is because they were put in work camps and not paid for it. They were getting Jewed so hard for years that it still aches the bones of their grandchildren.

7:15

The lowest the negroe has fallen.

fuck man is that it? They were so pissed the germans made them do physical labor for a few years they found it appropriate to make hololol in response

I'm certain this is for real. the We Wuz Jooz n Shiett is something blacks do. They will gravitate to any group and assert they are it in order to make themselves feel better. That said, I'd rather accept niggers as biblical Judeans before I'd ever accept Khazar babies as Judeans.

Khazarian Mafia = NWO, the real deal

these niggers know their shit

veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/