Does fapping twice a day make you not gain muscles since you are shooting testosterone out of your body?

Does fapping twice a day make you not gain muscles since you are shooting testosterone out of your body?

testosterone is in your blood, not in your cum

I'm still convinced it takes gainz away

that is great. I don't care what you're convinced of.

FUCKING KEK

Yes it does. Fapping cause you to be tired and often time sleepy. You probably have to rest afterward, time that you could use to work out and gain muscle.

It's smug fuckers like this that I want to assfuck me at the end of the day

We are talking about if the body loses it's muscle from fapping not tired enough to not work out

Good way to replenish testosterone. Straight to the bloodstream.

I used to have one of those!
Good times.

Nudes?

trap?

Yes. But good luck getting the willpower to give up masturbation and to start a workout routine at the same time.

Thank god for threads like these, saves me the time of looking it up on google

I had a period of about 5-6 days when i didn't jack off and wasn't very busy either just staying at home, playing vidya, just didn't feel like it. Now, i try to hit that time again but i seem to fall off the wagon every two days, i can't understant why.

i highly doubt it makes much of a difference, if any at all.

hey it's street butt.

if the starving monsergirls dont convince you then maybe the amount of protein and essential vitamins you lose every joust will make you think twice about letting your precious metals go to waste

think long-term eat your sperm

Yes but not for the reason you're thinking.

It depletes your energy and motivation to work out harder.

It puts you in a daze, dehydrates you, and since your testicles are like a factory, once you cum you have to reload, which takes more energy away from your muscles and into your balls VIA nutrients/proteins/acids etc…

T levels do rise when you don't fap… but they cap around 5-7 days and then (I think) fall off again.

So no, it's not a real big difference.

If there was that much testosterone in cum your mum would have balls the size of space hoppers by now.

bOOty needs your BED
fill her with your Big European Dick

No one, but OP and your mom eat enough semen to make that viable.

I fantasize about putting my cock in your mouth. It would be so hot if you slowly sucked my dick while I pet your head. I would finger your ass while you moan with my cock in your mouth. I would then blow a huge load in your mouth and make out with you while the load is still in your mouth. We would then swap the cum in and out of each other's mouths while we stroke each other's cocks. I'm getting so hard thinking about it and I'm getting even harder knowing how bad you want it since you keep shitposting.

yummy

No, and cum becomes poison if it stays too long so its good to rub out

Medium kek