Sleep thread

twin
ummm… it is just a blanket, it is hot here, right now, so I don't to use it much
on my back
underwear, t-shirt, long-sleeve cotton shirt, loose sweatpants, and socks
I have like five pillows
I wish forever ;_;
if I have anything to do, I'll be up around that time, if not 16-18 a day

i wish i could do 18 hours. the most i can do is 9, and my body forces me to wake up.

Yeah, I still wake up tired, even on those 18 hours days.
I only get up to work, go to school, take showers, eat, and shit post.
I wish I could be a NEET.

Queen (I think)
Sheets and comforter
On my front.
Underwear or a t-shirt.
Marijuana

Twin

Fleece

Somach or fetal position

T-shirt and underwear

Box fan, TV for background noise. Also melatonin

7hrs on average. Nothing I've tried has been able to change this.

And it's getting worse, bro.

Size: Queen

Blanket Type: Puffy as shit Duvet

Sleep Positions: On my back or left side ftw.

Sleep Garb: Usually just boxer briefs and sometimes a bamboo t-shirt.

Sleep Aids: Upside down hanging for a couple of minutes and a spoon of peanut butter.

Length: 8 hours if I'm kind to myself, usually 6-7.

When do you eat the peanut butter? Hopefully before you brush your teeth.

i brush my teeth once a day, 8 hours before i go to sleep

I have had to share a bed before, shit sucks

>just boxers, sometimes nude if i fapped recently if not i just end up getting hard and fapping in the darkfuggin hot by the way, sometimes pj pants in the winter but usually not
>60 none/40 asmr
rockin' the nosleep life
if i could be comfy i would, but i can't so i won't
or rather i could but i'd prefer to sit straight up in my chair like an asshole for hours on end before i sleep.
actually, typing this up has made me realize how much of an asshole i am about my sleeping habits. i might try using my laptop while laying toward the foot of my bed now.

twin I think, not that big, want to get a bigger one
regular cotton sheets, wool blanket, when it gets cold I through on the down comforter etc.
I usually start off on my stomach or side but have to roll onto my back to fall asleep
nude
usually listen to atmospheric black metal on low-medium volume
like 10-12 hours when I don't have to get up for anything (luckily I'm an unemployed piece of shit)

I'm not but… I used to share a bed and it does suck often… but after a year and a half alone now it is still hard for me, missing her body next to mine and just having someone to cuddle up to whenever I want.

I didn't adult pigs could be cute

just look at the smug, chill, satisfied look on that porker's face
waking up to a cookie within mouth's reach and poking your head halfway out from under a blanket is turbo-comfy

twin
soft
flat on back
I only wear PJs, even if I'm not sleeping. They're my normal attire.
I turn my computer off.
never less than 5 hours, never more than 12.

Like a twin king or something to fit my fat carcuss

Comforter, or a quilt for warm nights

Nude, balls to the covers is best

Used to listen to a stream (like the water stream) but turns out there was a hidden message in my version at 4 hours telling me to burn things

6-10 hours

KING

Down quilt, cotton cover

waifu dakimakura between legs, obviously

nood

I need near silence

10+

Used to share bed, but turns out 3D girl is pig disgusting.

Queen
Sheet on bottom layer, then cushy comforter, then big heavy blanket, and then light blankets if needed.
Left side and stomach. I've been trying to sleep on my right side more because years of sleeping on my left has made my abdomen look uneven, but during the night I seem to always roll onto my stomach.
T-shirt and shorts/sweatpants (depends on temperature).
My dog's snores.
Depends. Usually 9-10 hours a night. Sometimes I sleep for around 3-4 hours at the start of the night, then wake up and stay up for an hour, then sleep for another 5-6 hours. I sometimes take hour long naps during the day too.

King master race
Sheets and comforter. Shit tons of pillows
on back
Sometimes binaural beats for lucid dreams
about 11 hours

um
what?
do elaborate, this sounds interesting

does that work for you? i've never been able to get it.
care to give me track that works?

I've never gotten it to work at night. The only times I can lucid dream is during the daytime if I take a nap.
If you're tired, you'll fall asleep and it wont work.

Just take naps when you don't need them.

Top kek. please link the video

Full, 9in pillow-top memory foam, on floor.
Cotton fitted sheet on mattress, thick comforter, thinner cotton blankets if cold. Nothing too soft or rough.
Contoured memory foam under head, old ass nameless type over. Common small pillow to snuggle.
Right side, switching to left whenever. Never fall asleep supine, but wake up sometimes so.
Tee and boxer-briefs, from what I wore that day.
Must have fan on or persistent noise for restful sleep.
8 hour natural minimum, often longer because my body hates me. Steadily later night after night, shit rhythm.
Laptop sleeps with me.

In HS I had a 6in memory foam topper over standard queen. Some of the best rest ever was on that.

Usually mundane, but if they get too intense I'll realize I'm dreaming and be ok with crashing my car or whatever.
Sleep paralysis a few times.

Hardwood floor, 250ft sq.

N/A

On stomach

PJs

None

8 hrs.

I haven't had a mattress in about 7 years. I sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag or on the couch.

I have a few cotton blankets that I use in the winter. Usually I just use the sleeping bag.

On my back with my arm over my eyes to block the sunlight.

I wear the same sweatpants and shirt for weeks at a time including while sleeping. Sometimes I keep my shoes on while sleeping on the couch.

None unless you count the birds outside in the morning. They don't really aid my sleep at all though.

8-10 hours, usually during the day.

“A lesson to learn: How to distribute your body on the planks trying to avoid excessive suffering? A position on your back means all your bones are in direct painful contact with wood… To sleep on your belly is equally uncomfortable. Until you sleep on your right side with your left knee pushed against your chest, you counterbalance the weight of your left hip and relieve the right side of your rib cage. You leave your right arm along the body, and put your right… cheekbone against the back of your left hand.”

advice from some guy who spent 19 years in a gulag.
these were the solitary cells and apparently this is the best way to sleep on a pallet. maybe you consider getting one? or just try applying this to sleeping on the floor.

queen
I sleep with 1 heavy comforter, then a quilt on top of that, then on top of that i have a very soft throw blanket
usually i fall asleep on my side snuggling my body pillow
lewd
i sleep with my portable AC running on 61 degrees so my room turns into an icebox while i sleep, it's very loud and very cold. i also take a shot-or 2-or 3 of vodka before bed to cleanse my mouth give me a nice little slumber buzz
8-14 hours

that sounds comfy and fun except for the unforgivably autistic faggotry that is body pillows. you massive shithead.

it's just a regular body pillow, no anime shit

i haven't reached that point in my life yet

that's maybe a little more forgivable
it's still quite faggy, friend

Normie's don't know about my Misaka body pillow

i know user
i know

full
blanket with loose stings sometimes I cum in it when I'm lazy
It can take me at lest a hour to fall asleep, I roll around a lot.
Nude usually
I fucking wish, I'm really fucking sensitive to noise when I'm trying to sleep.
No idea.

Because I roll around a lot, my head board squeaks but the screw that keeps it in is 100% stripped and it pisses me off to no end.

found the video.

You lazy shit user.
You could repair those screws and increase the comfyness, but instead you just leave is.
This is what separates us from the negro.

Twin
Comforter, purple on one side green on the other, had it for maybe seven years. Fucking love it and can't imagine not having it anymore.
On my back. Anything else fucks my back all up.
Pajamas, usually an oversized t-shirt and plaid pants. When I'm up and around the house I wear the same, only with a robe over it.
I use various ambient sounds on youtube for this. I really struggle to sleep without noise unless I'm dead tired. My favorite is the submarine sonar.
Usually 6-7 hours if I want or need to get up, or around 12 if not. I hate sleeping too long, though, so 7 hours is preferred.

i have christmas lights up to make my room blue

wut. Story time, nigger.

How the hell do you repair screws?

That's not relaxing, that's the opposite of relaxing.

it's from a book, The Gulag Handbook
written by some guy who spent 19 years in a gulag, it's a dictionary encyclopedia of different terms, phrases, and life in the gulag.

It is when your submarine is superior to those of commie scum.

These sad saps. They come to Rapture thinking they're gonna be captains of industry, but they all forget that somebody's gotta scrub the toilets. What an angle they gave me… I hand these mugs a cot and a bowl of soup, and they give me their lives. Who needs an army when I got Fontaine's Home for the Poor?

queen
sheet and quilt
side, side-stomach (like half and half), stomach
tshirt, underwear, usually socks
loud fan for white noise, diphenhydramine sleep aid
8 to 11 hours usually

Trailer heated with wood stove but it burns out within 6 hours or so

Sleeping on a wood floor is good for your back if you're in the right position.

Try it for a week and see for yourself.

Single?
Sheet and comforter
Nude
Music sometimes, bed heater
0-16 hours, varies drasticly from day to day and by what time of day

i'm upgrading my post to a mat on the floor thanks i did it last night and it was nice

Shit I forgot favorite positions
I don't really have any consistent ones and all of them make me uncomfortable

You're welcome, White Man.

Sleep on your back for max benefits; I personally like to sleep on my stomach but I do that on a matress, and not very often.

Fug, meant for

This thread makes me jealous, I'm quitting dope and definitely will not sleep the next couple nights. Don't take sleep for granted anons.

i'm trying to stay on my back but i get really uncomfortable. i think if i keep staying uncomfortable for long enough and for many days it will become habit. i have a really shit back too from an accident and this helps a lot

Give it a week. Your spine is just getting aligned and adjusted.

One more thing: Keep your knees bent.

It takes pressure off your spine.

Full
Duvet, makes making the bed way easier, cleaning easier, and it stays warmer when my room drops into the 30s. It's also comfy as shit.
Depends. Normally on my stomach, if I've recently had sex or my bed smells like my girlfriend though, I sleep on my back and it feels way better. When I'm alone I just get paranoid on my back though.
When it gets cold as shit I wear PJs, cause they're comfy, but I'm like a human heater so I soak in the benefits of nude living about half the year…
Gotta have a fan. Even if it's cold, it's just a layer of sound over the loud as shit people upstairs
lol like 6 hours usually…

Double
light bedsheet with a light knit style blanket
on front with neck cranked to the left
underwear
sleep mask, ear plugs
7 to 9 hours

I don't fucking know. big enough for me and my gf which I don't have
just a duvet cover with nothing inside because it's hot af in my apartment
on my left side. the right side makes me nauseous
underpants
no because I'm not a 50-year-old woman
7-10 hours a night

okay i'll try keeping a pillow under them thank you. they made me do this in the MRI

bump

Queen w/ memory foam, or couch, depending on how much I hate myself.
Comforter, sheet, or nothing, depending on how much I hate myself.
Usually back or left side, can be right or stomach or fetal or "yoga" pose or other things, depending on how much I hate myself.
Anywhere from fully clothed with coat and shoes on, to nude, depending on drunk I am and how much I hate myself.
Erotic asmr, recordings of other people having pleasant conversations, or nothing, depending on how much I hate myself. I've never really understood the white noise thing.
Anywhere from 3 to 11 hours, usually 6-8, depending on how much I hate myself.

queen
depends on temp, usually comforter
on my side
t shirt
DJ keemstar's dolla in the woods
7-8 hours

single that came with the room.

second hand store stained single quilt for a pillow, quilted polyester double comforter that keeps me cold in the winter & hot in summer.

on my back, arms & legs folded

clothes I wear for 3 or 4 days.

opiates when I can get them, fence & buckets blowing in th wind, niggers hacking & spitting & pissing on my wall.

as much as possible until nightmares wake me. 04ish-15ish most days.

please kill me

King single
feather duvet
right side, fetal
pajama pants if it's cool, just boxers if it's warm
none. Should probably get some because muh insomnia
between 5 and 10 hours; sometimes none at all, sometimes much longer than 12.

get better, user. I love you.

;_;

bumping dedd thredd
new topic added: how do you wind down before bed?
>watch some comfy gaming videos usually Sipsinb4 normie
>sometimes check in on >>>/late/ or Holla Forums if i feel like taking a gamble

jesus christ, where do you live nignog?
how exactly did this come to be the case? sounds fun honestly

I sleep on a couch.
Sheet
On my stomach
Boxers
Weed
Over ten years

this thing is too soft, need to just sleep on the floor like a negro

I know this dumb nigger. He stares at the sun at high noon. Wouldn't listen to.

he keeps jumping around between making sense and being retarded.
like, he says a couple things that make sense, logically, and then he says some really really dumb shit out of left field.
i can't decide whether or not to take this at all seriously or not.

same guy
some newage hipster fag

he's mastered the slavsquat though
i give him a tiny bit of respect for that only

Auckland, NZ
how does any Holla Forumstard destroy their life? I have severe autism & pussied out of making any life decisions. it's not. I can't even afford fentanyl to kill myself.

California King, but as nice as it sounds, the bed's kind of a nightmare. I used to have this habit of drying off directly on my mattress out of a shower, and doing that caused the mattress to sink faster, smell funny, and stained the mattress brown for some reason. I've had to disinfect it of mold a few times, the roof of my bedroom is covered in duct tape because it leaks and I don't want the landlords to see how I live, so I just put up with it. If I sleep in the middle of the mattress, I risk this filthy water from upstairs dripping on my face. When the mattress was new, it was quite awesome, actually fixed my posture and helped my sciatica. Now, eh. I need to replace it. On top of everything else, it was given to me by an ex when she moved in with me, and thus holds a ton of memories with her.
A single rancid comforter.
Stretched out on my side, with one arm under my pillow and the other hugging my dog curled up next to me. I miss having a girlfriend.
I live in Texas and my air conditioner barely works, so nude by necessity.
I do like the rain, I do listen to ASMR on occasion. Generally, jerking off works best for me. The passed three nights I've had a shard of glass embedded deep in my left foot. I've also had intense muscle soreness in my entire body from painting an apartment for 8 hours and contorting into odd positions to be able to do so. Tonight I soaked my foot in warm soapy water for an hour, then got this metal pokey thing, I forget what they're called but the other end is used for popping zits. I contorted into a ball and tugged at the skin until I managed to get the hole wide enough that I could pull out the glass. All my frustration, pain and anger melted away as I got it out. I feel like the storybook lion with the thorn pulled from his paw. Like I popped a giant pimple. Like I scratched a mosquito bite inside my anus. Like I just had sex for ten hours, and it was rough sex so my dick's a bit raw, but I only just now finally let all that jizz out, and it was a good three day's worth, so I feel good but exhausted at the same time. Yeah.
I've had insomnia most of my life, and my body seems to prefer to sleep during the day. When I'm on a day schedule I could sleep 10-12 hours, if I'm keeping normal hours, typically 4-6, but 8 if I'm lucky.

holy shit man
truly, livin' filthy
do you eat cold ravioli in the bathroom straight from the can on the regular?

Look at these unevolved manchildren sleeping on beds and sheeeeeeeit… Really shows the maturity level in this aspie playpen, not to mention physio-spiritual development.

Twin, something like 2.1m x 1.4m
duvet
Yearner, but hugging a pillow tightly.
Underwear
None
5-7 hours

Feels so good. The feeling lof the cllen sheets while your body is clean as well is a great feeling.

PILLOW HUMPER SPOTTED

what is wrong with humping my pillow?

That new fucking start button actually gave me aids dude.

That's hugely kekable

current setup, lay on my stomach and side to sleep

Have you considered a rubber sheet under yourself at nights, user?

what kind of shit does your breath smell like

Queen sized memory foam sheet
quilt or fuzzy thing, sometimes a simple cool blanket.
face down, on me right side
i just wear clothes
jack shit, >tfw when go to bed at 11:00 and only finally fall asleep at 3:30
I wake up at 6:30.
Do the fucking math.

How gay are you user?

3 normally sized mattresses stacked on each other

normal blanket

sideways cuddling with pillow

pajamas

pretending my pillow was a real girl that loves me

max 10 hrs
wish it was more

A weird fucking thing where it's supposed to queen, but every queen mattress I've used on it is slightly too small. to fit (so I keep two body pillows in the corners to keep it centered).

Comfy ass dark brown duvet with a thin cheetah skin design regular thin blanket on top. I found the latter on the curb somewhere, but it's in perfectly fine condition and I wash it thoroughly.

I always start with my head on its side, as I hug a third little mini-blanket (I'm a faggot). However, I always wake up in a weird fucking origami state with my body slapped all over the bed.

Nude as heck.

None, but if I'm getting shitty sleep I open the window to get my room cold, then I take a bath which is so hot that I almost pass out and then I try to sleep and it almost always works.

Depends, sometimes I get like 4 hours, other times I get 6, 8, 12, and so on. I really have no set time; just a really fucking weird cycle where sometimes I need no sleep, other times I need lots of sleep.

I think everyone got this from :

1. Exhibit A. Image
2. Needlessly using the word queen 2 x
3. Blanket design

post boyhole, ideally w thong

2m x 1.40m (queen?)
silk
side
boxer shorts
nope
6-9h, depends if weekend or not

I first went lucid a few hours ago, or at least I think I did. Basically I saw some woman powering some device by being in front of a hose spraying water while also being electrocuted and her hair was in the machine and it actually worked. I asked myself out loud if this is the sort of thing that would actually happen in real life then I thought to myself "Am I dreaming?" After I realized I was I started to feel a weird twinge in my chest in the heart area then I woke up.

Maybe he saves it for later too

Do I spot a plastic sheet under there?

I don't get it

E W Q
W
Q