User

There are LITERALLY men right now who have faithful women who love their husbands, who cook for them, give them great sex, care for them when they are sick, massage them when they are hurt, and let their husbands lie on their legs as they brush their fingers through their hair.
You, I, user. We deserve to be happy.
I crave to be a normie.
I walk through my university as a ghost. Nobody sees me.
The jocks, the cheerleaders, they walk together.
People know each other, I watch couples kiss.
I watch people hug.
I watch them embrace each-other. I listen to their happiness, I watch the gazes from girls who stare at wrong men.
I envy, I envy
You, me, anons.
We deserve happiness.
We stare in madness, we stare against dry-wall. Our hearts, cold, ignored, our souls, dry, lost.
We are sexually starved, we are emotionally silenced, we are in a world where nobody would care if you or I died right now other than family which is to be expected.
You could be six feet under
And nobody will care as they continue to have someone.
Our hearts are beating down to their last beat.
Days where we could've spent time with a female are never to return to us.
Complete. Utter. Despair.
Complete. Utter. Loneliness.
Complete. Utter. Sadness.
Complete. Utter. Hatred.

Nobody deserves anything, you only get what you take. We're all just too scared to take what we want

I have asked 32 girls for their numbers.

Take = rape, is it not?

I have gotten nowhere with asking for numbers.
Girls apparently have to like you, and even if you get their number, that means jack shit…

best post tiddies if you don't want to be B&

No shit.

Who keeps track of the number of girls they have spoken to? There's part of your problem, pretty obviously autistic and wouldn't surprise Mr I you were a mouth breather too

zune was here

I feel you user.

You never ASK.

Wrong: Gee you're nice would you like to go out with me sometime?

Right: We should go out sometime.

Phrase it as a statement.

Naa I just literally counted everyone I knew in my head actually. I don't have autism, but I'm pretty sure girls have read desperation.

Tell me, is it pointless to ask numbers from girls you just met? Every time I've done that I never really got anywhere.

404, feelings not found?

This guy gets it anons, you work hard for what you want, nothing comes free. If girls out there lick their man's asshole it's because that man means something to her. Being scared will only limit you and going in scared is just like dipping your toe in the pool for an hour until you grow tired and go home when the pool is right in front of you waiting.

Asking for numbers is literally autism, if they like you they will approach you about it. Don't be desperate you autist. Chill and keep it cold everywhere.

he doesnt look happy

Wonder why tbh

I'll stick to pretending my life is pretty good.
It's seemed to work out pretty well.

yep, a whole two of them

FUCKING LOL

So what the real fucking situation we are looking at here is that girls should approach you rather than you going to them?

Hate to break it to you, but my life is heading in that direction that you just described. Currently engaged. It seems nicer from the outside. But it might just be my cold feet acting up again.

Read this. Prepare to do some personal work, son.

And for gods sake, stop acting like a victim.

Fucking. Normie.

Write the fucking TL;DR

it's an illusion, dumbass, don't be fooled.

what you described doesn't exist. whether you like it or not it doesn't exist. you can either accept it and move on. or act like a fucking pussy about it. go enjoy life instead of obsessing over leeches

Explain how it's an illusion. Not every fucking bitch is a sneaky lying cunt, fam. A lot of them are, though.

If you are not prepared to invest reading a 200-page book that will seriously benefit your personal outlook and perspective on approaching woman, i have no interest in talking to you.

tl;dr read the fucking book

If you wrote it or if I don't like it I'm going to be pissed off, fam

found it

Thanks laf

you aren't entitled to anything you pathetic angstlord.

if you want something, take steps towards obtaining it.

jesus christ you whiney faggots piss me off.

This is true

What studies? This author doesn't cite a single source. He might be pulling this out of his head to cater to robots and PUAs.

The point of asking numbers was to be able to contact them.
But now, with facebook (and if you aspire to be a normie, you SHOULD have a facebook), you don't need their number.
You have their name? You can probably find them on facebook, then message them there. Boom, you have a reliable way of contacting them.

OP, you say you know them, but are you on speaking terms, or are you just "that one guy she met at a bus stop once". You should appreciate women as friends before moving on to get into a relationship with a girl. You should appreciate your male friends too. I know it's not the same as a romantic relationship, but appreciate that when they hug you, they're showing they care about you, and all the other no-homo shit.

Make more friends, and then some of those friends will be girls and some of those girls will appreciate you as more than a friend. Make a decision, that for X amount of time, I will not try to date a girl.

Get drunk with a girl, not to fuck her when she's passed out (because that's rape), but to have a deep and meaningful conversation with her, to bond with her.

I just love reading beta-male threads.

How is it rape since you just said get drunk WITH her?

They don't notice you because you don't make yourself noticed. You need to talk to people if you want them to talk to you.I f you leave people alone they will leave you alone.

This cracks me up bc I see posts like this all the time. Haven't you figured out the game yet? And it is that, no different from half the games you play. Its easy OP, you just fucking fake it till you make it! I appear to be a normie, can blend in most social environments, but I hate half the people I encounter. The other half I'm usually indifferent to. You just fucking fake it and pretend to be successful in whatever endeavour it is you pursue (which you should be regardless). The reason you're not fitting in is because you're trying to hard to give a shit, which makes you come off as being confident and nervous / fearful. Dude… that shit reeks and everyone can smell it from a mile away, females especially. As soon as you stop give a good fuck what anyone in the building thinks, whether they're hot or have money, and focus on being good/impressive at whatever skill you have a knack for… you carve out a niche. People will notice. Then you become "that guy" for that niche. Build it and they will come dude, no shit. I'm a fucking introverted but decent looking dude with a few skills up his sleeve and I've had semi-good luck with the opposites. Not saying I'm any fucking player here, I've got pretty low standards and am easy to please, take what you can get dude. Then again what usually chases them off for me is rampant alcoholism and assholishness so idk, its a mixed bag.

drunkcorrection: *unconfident*

Because I hold myself to a higher standard than I hold others

Because if I, as a sober person, make a plan to get a girl drunk in order to have sex with her, then I'm taking advantage of her state, even if I'm drunk when I have sex with her since I put the plan into motion when I was sober.
Since I'm consenting (through the motion of putting the plan into effect)
and since she is unaware of the plan, and so hasn't (as a sober person) consented. Or at least, she hasn't made me aware that she consents.

I guess it's easier to explain if I introduce a gay guy. I assume you're not gay. If a gay guy got drunk with you, and you woke up with a sore ass, then although you were drunk, you might not consider it rape, since he was drunk too.

But if you found out that he specifically got you drunk with the purpose of expanding your butthole, then you'd probably feel like you were taken advantage of. Because even though you were both drunk when he filled you with cum, it was premeditated by him, and he took advantage of the fact that you didn't know that he was getting you drunk to fuck you.

They don't notice you because you don't make yourself noticed. You need to talk to people if you want them to talk to you.I f you leave people alone they will leave you alone.

It's not. You're just gay. If you would fuck a gay guy just because you were drunk, that means you're gay. Figures a faggot like you would also be a SJW.

You didnt say that, and you also didnt know if she also had plans to fuck you.
And your gay guy example sucks aswell since i wouldnt get my butthole filled with cum when im drunk, unless it is passed out drunk and the other guy would be passed out aswell.

Ok, maybe the gay guy example is bad, how about replacing him, with say, a girl who you know has an STD.

Yeah, and if you don't know, you assume that there isn't consent.

So if both dont know and both had the same plan than it is double rape?
THe thing is that drunk is a very broad concept. What is drunk, it is drunk having two beers so you cannot drive any more, or is having some more beers, so you your speech is a bit fuckedup or is drunk being passed out drunk. The word "drunk" doesnt convey what you mean, so you should probably make it more precise.

l0l relationships… what a waste of fucking time, you'd be better off just being alone.

i'm cringing so fucking hard at this rn

When I say drunk, I mean, enough to compromise your judgement. Enough for you to not consider the consequences of your actions. I understand that that's a bit of a subjective metric, but it's just the way I see it.

If 2 people plan on getting each other smashed in order to fuck (and neither knows of the other's plan), then yeah, they kind of are taking advantage of each other.

You gotta look at it from the perspective of the perpetrator.

What about a week from now? Or a month? Or a year even?

Your emotionally driven point doesn't seem to offer anything but encouragement to fail. Like all things important enough to cause damage to your person - relationships need cold, calculated logic. Emotional reasoning is just a shortcut.

If you don't follow, allow me to frame it slightly different: Imagine you're hungry, and you're deciding what meal you're going to have. If you put some thought into it, you could put something together that would give you most of the nutrients you need for the day. Like most people though, you FEEL more like having the deep fried shit burger with a side of shit sticks.

Now, you can eat whatever you like - that shit will take a long time to kill you. When it comes to an important life choice though (like spending your precious time with one individual who you atribute a high value to) - you need to be a bit of a prude if you want to stay healthy.

user. You must plot, you must scheme. You must do things until something works. It's either that or I see you here again next year saying the same things and feeling the same things, and repeat the cycle. You have access to university girls, I could only dream of that. My life took a random turn into NEETdom, and I have no car. But, I wake up every morning, I go to cuckchan /soc/, I see if there are any girls looking for a relationship, I add them, and apply what I've learned on game, and see where it goes. It's just a matter of statistics, if I keep doing this something will eventually work. I'm sure I'll eventually get something long distance, after which I get myself a plane ticket and fight to keep her. That's the main theme if you're going to go this route. It's just statistics.

You have to decide how badly you really want this. If you want it really badly (like me), that desire for a girlfriend will be so strong that you will not give up, even if you wanted to. You must try, or I will see this thread again, and question why you want to waste away when you can do something now.

Please don't listen to this book. RSD is better, and will keep you true to yourself instead of having to change yourself and pretend to be something you aren't.

when

No.

There aren't.