Guilty pleasures thread

Share what keeps you Holla Forumsastards going.

Tl;dr: OP is a shallow masochistic narcissist whose only reasons to keep living are his dream and pathetic social games.

So I'm asking you, user, what keeps you going through the motions.
What are your guilty pleasures.
Things that would be frowned upon by your peers if they knew you did or why you did them.
Or just the small things that make your life worth living.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nU-cJ42BqC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm glad I don't dress like a fag and wear hats… Shit. I was really close to becoming a furry too. When I was a kid I used to eat dry cereal out of a bowl like a dog.

I also used to run around on all fours like a fox because I thought it was cool to imitate Naruto.

One time at school (I think in 1st grade) I pretended I was sonic the hedgehog all day long.

After seeing the Pokemon 2000 movie I went to school the next day, and I would tuck in my ring and pinky fingers, exposing only my index, middle, and thumb, I pretended I was mewtwo.

Luckily for me, I grew out of this stuff by the end of middle school.

I still ended up becoming a weaboo but at least I know I'm not that bad.
I'm still browsing imageboards after an entire decade though…

Why are you describing me.
Did you doxx me.
I go to poliss cops.

Why do you say these social games are pathetic? That's awfully cool you retard
Wallow in it, you whore
And tell us more

Maybe it's a thing among 8gagers :^)

have fun dying of cancer

For now OP has to prepare and head to work.
I had junk food for diner yesterday and feel a nasty shit coming so maybe today will be one of the good days.
I'll be back tonight to reply assuming the interest hasn't waned and the thread died by then.

I hope you do realise the risks involved in asking a self centered attention whore to elaborate on his autistic work of fiction.

Yes, you can infer I consider dying of cancer an acceptable death.

coffee is alright in moderation.

Fuck you, coffee is always alright

That picture made me really sad.

Literally nothing.

My body is kept alive solely by willpower and my willpower is only maintained by a deeper willpower.

I kind of wish my willpower would just cut it out so I could die.

in moderation.

Finding out what people are most sensitive about then storing that info for later to absolutely devastate them if they get in my way is fun
Also finding out where friends live, and making separate folders on each of them with as much info as possible

I ask questions I know I could Google to see if I can get a conversation out of it.

I like to drop really casual and relatively meaningless disinformation into group conversations. Like statements that are insignificant enough to suspect that anyone would lie about them, but calculated to generate argument and/or general confusion.

>genuinely really like royals and the kiwi version video

You're an ENTP aren't you?
I used to know a guy just like you, he'd argue just for the sake of arguing. It was annoying as shit, but I got a crack outta playing his stupid little games.

Always had this shit-eating smug expression.

Is that you, Jacob?

OP's back.

No idea what ENTP was but as I read about it, it seems to fit to some extent.
And yeah, arguing is fun.
Funny you should ask, I lived 2 years in England with a polish guy named Jacob.
Fucked Koobles' life up by making him into a weed fiend, amongst other things.
It'd be pretty funny if we're talking about the same guy and he took after me.

I like to make people with psychological profiles similar to yours feel slighted or unimportant by extremely off-hand and low-effort disguised insults, because you lack the assertiveness to call me out or start some shit, so you have to try to lash out with a witty veiled retort displaying your grand capacity to be a false front, only then I've either already started walking away or give you a half-lidded blank stare or, and this is the best, a bright and peppy response leaving you to wonder if I'm actually so dumb you wasted your "great wit" on me or if I'm actively mocking you.

I'm actually doing neither, I'm just acting in ways that would normally be appropriate if you weren't a shitty person and it never fails to throw you off. The muddled glares you throw are the best, I always smile a little wider like I'm just doing normal social interaction.

I have not slept in 20+ hours again and I feel great. Grow a pair faguette.

Ur post gave me cancer lmfao fegt. [Spoiler]Nerd[/Spoiler]

Have you ever actually done that or are you just an edgy faggot over the internet, telling lies?

Of course I realize you crack whore. Elaborate. Don't worry, you're anonymous. Have you ever read The Picture of Dorian Gray?

bathing in piss makes me feel invincible then I start dreaming of sexual conquest

Nah, I live in Burgerland.

i get off to people like you.

i got sick of getting coddled by everyone a long time ago and started spending time with people who were willing to fuck with me. my best friend in high school was a chronic liar but i got to know him well enough that i could always tell

when people start to like me i get bored, i get the too good to be true feeling, but even better is the sadistic feeling of exploiting it. i love disappearing from a relationship entirely, as if that person never meant anything to me, as if it was all in their head. even better is when you run into them again, and happily converse with them as if it never happened. some people can be put through this cycle repetitively, to no great loss on yourself.

i admire those smarter / better at manipulation than i am, but i avoid pissing matches, i'd rather play dumb and see what they attempt of their own accord. so user, perhaps we've met, under stealthier circumstances.

Found the next Sandy Hook shooter.

I meant what he was replying to..

Socializing 101.

Yes!

Learning where a friend lives seems a natural step of a friendship, as for using sensitive info against someone, who hasn't done that in their lives?
Whenever you get into an argument with someone and can't be bothered to be rational or feel like you're losing when you can't afford to, that's the first thing you do: use someone's weakness against them, completely wrecking their thought process and making them emotional/vulnerable.
Proceed to destroy.

This! Yes, this! Popping in and out of people's lives, leaving them confused af, especially when they thought you were very close.
I like you user.
You heard about Guanxi?

Anyway, replies out of the way, now OP will move on to story time.
Unfortunately yesterday the bombing attempt was a bust.
I did get a nasty look from a woman coworker as I left the bathroom.
At first I thought the smell might've been so strong she got a whiff of it.
Quickly dismissed it. I think it's more that my previous efforts have paid off and I managed to forge myself a reputation.
Seeing me exiting the bathroom simply reminded her of the anecdotes she heard in all likelihood.

Well, satan wasn't finished writing his post and sent it by mistake but… trips.

Legalized you-know-what in the two decades.

looks like OP doesn't have any genuine friends at all. Is summer over yet?

You're so lonely that you think you made up a charade of different special personalities but your just the plain sheep lost in the city.
OP(you) is a tryhard faggot and narcissist is not the word here but a misfit tryin'a fit and be famous in the society with a superiority complex branching out of Dunning-Kruger effect.

Lol pick one.
You're the average ENTP facebook comment section debater guy who thinks "he doesn't give a fuck" but gives a fuck on what people think of your online posts like your terrible greentext unworthy of Memetopia.

TL;DR
OP least accepted, the

see >> 6172214
seriously OP your post is too long.
You need to find a friend to actually talk with and drop your superiority complex before everything falls downward-depression.

two abused retards making up retarded scenarios to cope with their low self-esteem and inherent fear of rejection.

just stop, please.

I was too mean in that post, I actually had 2 friends who were like this, they thought they were playing with people, problem was they were just stupid and transparent, people around them just tolerated them hoping they might change.

they were too weak emotionally and intellectually to argue about abstract/complicated things, but in their retarded minds they were "letting the sheep talk so they can see just how stupid we are".

at least you talk about it so there's hope for you, unlike my two friends

Well, there's a lot of projection is this thread all of a sudden.
I don't get why you feel so buttblasted by my post, but whatever. Feel free to share.

Careful with bath salts.

No, you're right. I don't have friends. I don't see it as a bad thing though.
I like the concept of Guanxi, it's truer than any friendship.
I don't see what's so special about my personality, a lot of people are like that.
You're right, I do tryhard because, like the thread says, it's one of my guilty pleasures.
Keeping that in consideration, not actively pursuing those situations would be odd.
Also:
gtfo

I agree, too long.
I don't understand your meaning. I'm already depressed and how would a friend help?

No, you got me figured out wrong buddy.
I do talk about "komplikateed tings" but with people able to discuss those things.
Hence a healthy screening process.
Can't believe you didn't get that.

from my perspective my environment is operating on guanxi, it's just a unspeakable topic. not speaking about meta is an unspoken rule, they assume if you're willing to talk about things that you are at a level of closeness where interactions are limitless, like nuclear family. and to nuclear family it just sounds callous to them

This video youtube.com/watch?v=nU-cJ42BqC0

Its very adorable and I can't help but go

Oh my fucking God, thats so fucking funny holy fuck.

I'm dying over here. Did your parents ever punish his retardation?

wew lad did you get banned from 4chan or something because we don

Have youever taken such a big shit that it filled up the entire toilet bowl? Pic related, feelt strangely satisfying.

Im kinda like you, except that I like smalltalking on an honest level with pretty much everyone. I can talk about the weather for an hour, easily. I also dont care that much about the quality of my conversational partner. This is when the narcisissm kicks in heavily, though. I enjoy berating people like few other things.

Im very manipulative and have gotten quite good at it over time. Im also a compulsory liar which Im actually working on. I lie to gain status but as I grow older, status became less and less important to me. because I have none and gained status by lying is only temporaly I also dont fuck with people out of pleasure, usually.

What keeps me going is dreaming of being someone I am not and will not become. Also my mom, cannot off myself until shes died a peaceful death.

I dont have any real guilty pleasures. Im too normi for that and dont feal guilty about smoking/drugs/hedonism that much. I feel guilty for my lack of discipline and motivation but thats all.

Besides all that, we would get along quite well, you and I.

Just last week, I landed a dump so large and long, that it stood on its end, leaning over the edge of the bowl, once I'd finished!

Healthy environment!
Yeah, it would sound callous, but that's all it boils down to, isn't it?

Taida is the same for me.

Pretty sure that's some stale pasta.
Remember reading some shit like that a while back.

Yeah, I have a feeling I'd get along with a lot of chan dwellers.
We're here for a reason.

You've got nothing on my filthy korean flatmate.
His shits defy physics. There's a chunky mist of shit underneath the toilet seat every time.
Got pics of the crimes against humanity.

Is this from Re:Zero?
I tried watching it but i had to drop it literally in the middle of the first episode because the protagonist got transported into another dimension and he didn't give A SINGLE GODDAMN FUCK with no reaction whatsoever and everything that happened afterwards was the most boring cliché run of the mill list of mainstream anime stereotypes i've ever seen with no breathing room.
My mind was turning into mush from the sheer stupidity of it all and the horrible dialogues and bland as fuck characters.

Does it get better later on?

10/10 webm.

pick it back up. It's easily one of the best shows all decade (from 2006 to 2016) and that's really saying something since 2007 was the best year anime has had since the 80-90s

Well i hope you're right because i hated everything about the first ep.
Also that is a bold claim considering pic related.

I did too, so I dropped it. And then I picked it up and marathoned to 15, and I think it's 100% great.

Also, Mob Psycho 100 is another one of the best of the decade. It's also fluid as fuck, high level animation. Really enjoyable after watching Berserk 2016

This! I remember one day just channeling my inner snowplower and ram through the wave of savages pressing to get in.
A woman fell and shouted something like "WTF", I just said "you're all motherfuckers and what's wrong with this world" as everyone was aping around in blind rage and left.
This happened in every single country I've ever been to.
Until I moved to Japan.
Here people actually seem to understand that letting people get off before going in is not only more efficient, speeding up the process but also the polite thing to do.

Yeah, Re:Zero.
Imo it's pretty cliché. It has one of the whiniest/dumbfuckerest protagonists ever.
He gets a pass from me since his power is getting murdered over and over again so being broken comes with the territory.
But… like says, it's one of the better ones we've had lately.
I've always found anime overall to be pretty overrated, tend to go for the LN or mangas myself.
Have to make do.

Since the thread has derailed to animu, what do you think about the Berserk anime?
I'm watching it because Berserk, but it's pretty shit imo.
Hate how garbage the cgi is and them rushing it isn't helping.

I was glad to see they didn't fuck up MP100 since I enjoy the manga.
But another part of me laments ONE kinda droping OPM.
I guess he's waiting for Murata to catch up.

I see I'm not the only one who feels watching Berserk is like having a rabbid furry diarrhea all over my face.

Alright alright i'll give it another go.
Gotta take a gigantic shit and then i'll go lie down and try to watch it again.

tell us how you like it. Episode 15 is one of the best.

Enjoy man.

k