……………………………………………………………………………………………..

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2015/04/13/399414351/how-the-south-korean-government-made-k-pop-a-thing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's shit

Life is plastic, it's fantastic.

It's shit.

/thread

Asian music, television, people, and culture are worthless. Fuck off you weeaboo faggot…

It is literally government propaganda, I'm not even kidding:
npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2015/04/13/399414351/how-the-south-korean-government-made-k-pop-a-thing

The intense workaholic culture present in Asian countries divides men into two classes - those who work their lives away and eventually commit suicide, and those who reject the system and become NEETs that worship these "goddesses"

5 minutes on jewtube and a couple of web searches would tell you it's assembly line, distilled pop culture shit.

But you knew that already.

At it's very base you're right, but the cultural effects and implications of Jpop and Kpop are significant and widespread.

The power and influence of this genre implicates significant malfunctions within Asian culture.

Anything out of Asia not Japanese is shit

Everything Asian is degenerate.

it's shit

The Korean media's revenue, as well as that of any other major Korean industry, funnels straight into the national government, which promptly puts it to use for historical revisionism, plagiarism, anti-Japanese propaganda. false IP claims and the maintenance of illegally occupied territory, as well as the occasional support of terrorist activity (Osaka May 2013 stabbings). That includes using Korean products, frequenting Korean establishments and/or consuming Korean media. In fact, to avoid your opinions being skewed and to avoid being manipulated into undermining Japan and its culture by Korean and zainichi members, I would delete that ttongsul warrior's number and never talk to them again.
On the surface, it might seem endearingly plastic, but there's an organized campaing going on to meld the Western perception of Korea with that of Japan, using astroturf propaganda on weeaboo sites and even in offline weeaboo/Japanese culture enthusiast groups, to leech off of the deserved success of Japanese pop culture. This extends into historical revisionism (Korean claims that samurai and kendo were "stolen" from them by the Japanese) as well as the buyout of subgroups like SDN48 by zainichi and shit-drinking mainland natives.
It's called doing your duty. If you want to see Japanese culture and media remain existant in 10 years, boycott everything Korean now. That includes your LG phone, your Korean instant "ramen" and even your Koreaboo drone "friends". Anything else will contribute to one more false IP lawsuit, another japanese idol group buyout, another knockoff game, another armed soldier on Takeshima and another anti-Japanese stabbing. Next time it might even end up being a shooting.

Hello Goldberg, out on bail or something?

is this some Japanese anti-Korea pasta?

If so, it's tasty but a little bit stale.

copy pasted it from an old halfchan /jp/ archive

theres some good info about the eastern jew at the archive site warosu.org/jp/

just search for "zainichi"

well, riceniggers will do anything to fix their hideous slant eyed flat face.

Those before/after images are ridiculous. 2 of them maybe with some eye surgery, maybe, but the other two are impossible without extensive weight loss and plastic surgery.

the goal of these entretainement is not about making culture and ccontribute to society. the only goal in the end is to make money.

if you want to listen to anything none-degenerate redpill tier music search for "local *insert your nation/city/state* traditional music" or "classical music of *insert university*"

l8r

Take Jpop, and make it even more soulless.

Shit source of shekels compared to korean vidya
꺼져라 양놈색히

it's shit

and the korean language gives me a headache to look at , it's so ugly

It's not as good as Taiwanese Math Rock

You should look up South Korean plastic surgery, they are all pretty bizarre and dramatic.

from a potato to a Jap

Mein neger

Modern Korean, Japanese and Chinese pop (((culture))) is degenerate. The romance aspect is overly idealized, and just look at the character stereotypes. The guys are hipster fags and the girls are bitchy, entitled Tinderslut types, or straight out single mom candidates. There's a reason why the slantfags are seen as the Jews of Asia. I should know, since I'm one myself.

Only good Asians are Japanese. Remember the real Honorary Aryan almost genocided koreans.

Fuck off
Korean version of pop music, it's shit

This irks me. Of O ever go to a Con, I want to see Western and Japanese shit, bit then you have the gook shit slapping you on the face. And the music and dance of K-Pop dance is so weird, like robots learning to dance and move like sluts, devoid of sensuality, and spices up with nigger tunes and hip-hop. I used to like it thanks to Pump it Up, but the usual Girls Generation shot you see at Cons is fucking awful.
Also, that's a way they try to overtake Japanese shit, Cons now have dance contests. It'd be nice if they were K and J Pop dance competitions, but it's purely gook shit, with even gook judges. Not one-sided at all.

Its used by leftist Eurasians to blame all of their issues on the White man.

What's there to redpill on? It's fucking pop music.

My argument against picture three is that in order to attract western women who aren't already married at my age, I would need to act like a total arsehole, and even then they would probably only be good for sex, and make poor mothers after years of riding the dick and binge drinking. I'm more than capable of being a cunt to attract the white women who are still available, but why would I want to when I can just pick up a pure waifu?

Kipling agrees with me.

I am sick o' wastin' leather on these gritty pavin'-stones,
An' the blasted English drizzle wakes the fever in my bones;
Tho' I walks with fifty 'ousemaids outer Chelsea to the Strand,
An' they talks a lot o' lovin', but wot do they understand?
Beefy face an' grubby 'and -
Law! wot do they understand?
I've a neater, sweeter maiden in a cleaner, greener land!
On the road to Mandalay…

Kpop is pro-white.

They actually remove bone from the face and restructure it. Typically the jawline. It creates a lot of qts, but it also make a lot of surprises when your kids come out butt-fucking ugly because natural sexual selection cannot take place which then adds to a generational feedback loop of necessary plastic surgery. If anyone is going to create gene therapy for cosmetic purposes it's going to be the gooks instead of the chinks.

Holy shit that is horrifying.

That photo isn't real, btw.

Plastic girls, degenerate (less-so than western pop music, but that's not saying much), and really it's just a different flavor of trash to the one you're familiar with.

I would fug the plastic whores, tho :-DD D

This.