I'M BEGGING FOR HELP I AM GOING FUCKING MAD

Serious fucking question for you all
I feel fucking crazy. I have something to announce. I constantly am working, I am constantly going to school, virgin, 24. I feel like I have literally gone under a state of almost-insanity knowing I have tried to get girlfriends and asked out so many girls and have been doing everything right by being clean, presentable, I'm told I am handsome by many. I'm not a model or amazing looking, but I am just decent and I yet am still have always been single.
I feel mad. I feel insane. I am weak in the mind and I feel angry that I'm so ignored by the world. I am literally fucking…man anons

I cannot tell you behind a screen how fucking coocoo I feel. How this feeling has overcome me isn't just on virginity. I have no friends, no fun ever, no relaxation..deadlines, many hours, school, work…it's all I fucking do all year every year. I never get anything or any female attention
Man anons I am losing it. I am seriously losing it I beg i beg I BEG for true honest helpful advice because I feel truly mad and I BEG FOR HELP

You're a 5-6 trying to date 9-10 girls. Know your place. There are plenty of average girls out there that want to get fucked, hard and often.

Crazy people don't think they're crazy.

let me hook you up with one of my cousins. They're slutty AF, but more crazy though.

It is the bitches who are insane, user. But do take >>6167979's advice and not go after 9/10s, they suck to be with because they're superficial.

The trick is to discard 3D women in favor of the superior 2D.

volunteer at an animal shelter or work with tards, lots of nice girls will be there with fragile minds seeking inner peace and looking for a nice guy who won't make fun of their lopsided tiddies.

MILFS dude, MILFS. You won't regret it

I kinda feel like you.
The problem is, people like us never try to get what we deserve, we always aim for what we cannot get.

How the fuck does one even hook up with a milf or even find them

I have 10 years on you. Fit and fuckable and I go untouched.

You'd best deal with it, all there is is more plus the awful paradigm shifting perspective changes you undergo as time grinds and you begin to grasp the true scale of just how fucked EVERYTHING is, forever.

My only advice is get good at something somewhere where your type might appear, outside of work, make fucking time, do whatever it is to clear your head of work, get out of the house, do something /fit/, you don't want a fatty girl who can't fuck so make an example of yourself. There's nothing like mires for prowess, even if nothing comes of it.

The more exposure to them you can manage the more likely you are to find a non-ogre who will empty your nuts.

or stop caring, it's only any good when they're chasing you anyway, if you have to do any work they're not worth the time cos they're liable to take flight. If they crave your ass they'll stick around even if you're a scumbag.

Make them fancy you,

Perhaps actually genuinely being insane may help.

Face Pic and timestamp or this 1000000 virgin thread is fake as the rest of them.

Its easy, especially if you're 24. You're a young virgin pup, MILFs and Cougars love that.
Find out what dance clubs cater to the older crowds, and then go check it out. You can reject the drunken GILFS because remember its a buyers market for you. Target the best looking MILFs you can find, the chance of rejection is almost nil. Just remember to be confident, you can't lose bro.
My advice is go after the ones dressed to young for their age, they are the horniest ones and looking to get laid as soon as possible.

go to these resources
r/theredpill
therationalmale
chateauheartiste

also, workout.

im pretty sure the courting ritual in humans is female orientated. in a perfect world:

Yes, yes it is which is why PUA is a fraud. You don't pick up girls, they pick you up. Once you understand this basic concept a whole world of pussy opens up to you.

damn I know that feel man
Just find solace in your own presence and it won't be so bad

I'm 21 virgin. I can get a handful of decent looking girls to message back on online dating. I go to text but a lot of them just fuck me around and waste my time, or I just don't have the time to meet up with them. So fucking frustrating. I work out, have for quite a few years, probably 6.5/10, I think I should get down to a very low bodyfat percentage and thus become shredded finally, get a tan, go onto tinder with a shirtless pic and watch the pussy roll in. I think I'm gonna give up on this shit and work on myself in the meantime, fuck this. I'm gonna get a summer bod for the end of the year, and then I'm just gonna plow through as much pussy as I can during the break.

Does the pussy honestly roll in if you have abs, tan, and shirtless on tindr?

Yeah go on bodybuilding forums, people said shirtless pics made their interest spike up massively

Huh

You know, my uncle is a literal beach bum. No, I'm serious. My mom and her brother were raised with horrible, fucked up parents. My uncle is 42, and the only thing he has going for him now is abs, and he is super skinny, hardly eats, literally has the worst alcohol problem I have seen in real life, and lives on the beach, but he was telling my dad how young girls are still lured by him by his shirtless ab pics. All his life the only thing he was good at I'm told was stealing girl's hearts by smiling, sweet talking them, and calling them beautiful. As he aged and began to finally start balding, he got abs to make up for it and girls started to roll in again. He is super skinny like otter mode but I guess it's true. Tan abs win I guess

Abs will be hard for me to get. I like food too much…

You sound like you need to chill out. I'm not joking or saying that lightly, I mean that if you don't stop thinking too much into your flaws you'll become insufferable. If working hard and trying to be good isn't bringing you girls and you just have to have one, then you shouldn't try so hard, you'll tire yourself out and in your exhaustion don't pay enough attention to notice how you reek of desperation.
Everything in moderation.

I lost over 20kg, dieting is simple stop filling your fridge full of shit and you'll be forced to stop eating shit. When you're hungry have a protein shake or something, or just control yourself. Use a scale for weigh your foods for one day, and get a feel for how much calories are there. I've hit a plateau though because your body can get used to the restricted calories. It's not hard, stop being such a bitch.

And this is coming from someone with little self control. I found I could control what I eat and how much I eat, and in many areas in life I have almost 0 self control. For example I just stayed up until 1 in the morning when I have a huge assignment due in a few days that I haven't started. My goal is 12% bodyfat but it's going to be hard.

user i felt like that in high school. i actually became a male model after high school. My advice to you is, its about confidence. trust it not if your a5 looking for a 9/10. ive seen a lot of faggots who are fat and ugly poor that date 10s so.if you get rejected just blow it off like it anin nothing and on to the next.its all about confidence. who says it isnt dosent know shit.

it will really turn you mad 'coz you're making your world spin on being in a relationship. maybe relax a bit and spend more time knowing yourself

i second you user

I bought a large tub of Combat branded protein powder. If I had a scoop every time I was hungry, isn't that converting to fat?

the reason i'm a virgin is because I'm a pedo lolicon. My preferences are quite of rarity which are girls 5.0' > and cute.

I'm not manlet and maybe a 7/10 but possible 9/10 if I start going /fit/. My BMI is average for an Asian with western features so inb4 fat/average-pony-or-reddittard.

I love cosplayer lolis and don't "3d = pigs that smell" on me if yoir cuntry girls are so shit.

The reason why girls probably turn you down is bad breath. Also height and voice matters a lot. Noisy manlets are always cucked inb4 some manlet refutes this with his maladaptive daydream fantasies.

This charm works too: you have to be inclined with any of the ff: academics, classical music instruments, singing, art, dance, and sports/athletics. Be mysterious dark and try not to reveal infos about you like an array of facedown deck of cards or a pandora's box. Sense of humor is optional but being reliable and surprising at the right time and is most important. All these shit makes 'em pussies curious because girls chase after the occult dick.

It's either you go Gamma or Alpha.

Bestseller romance books and fanfiction writers know all these basic shit.

Kek, stop caring about grills so much. Just focus on your job and education.
Only trailer dwellers use "virgin" as an insult because fucking their sister is their only accomplishment.

I really hope this is just driven by a rampaging drive to fuck because if you're this bent out of shape because you don't have a girlfriend or a female to "love" you you're truly fucking pathetic. You rely upon the most perpetually mediocre, overrated lifeforms on planet earth. Unfortunately it sounds like you genuinely are desperate for female attention not simply because you're absurdly horny and can't deal with masturbating, but because you want a "QT pie girlfriend to snuggle and love". I spit on you, you miserable fucking worm. Fuck women figuratively

For the friend problem, it really depends on if you're an introvert or an extrovert. I've seen lots of introverts that feel lonely and really shit about not having friends. Introverts derive endless amounts of energy from being alone, and don't need other people for that reason. Yet it's a common phenomenon for introverts that don't have any enjoyment in their own lives to become addicted to other people because of the mild euphoria they get from interpersonal interaction. The solution to this is, of course, to make your own life pleasurable before you go out and seek other people. If you're an extrovert, it's a different story and I'm not gonna get into that

It sounds like there's not much you can do about the work overload because your parents fucked you over and now your life is dedicated to being a slave. I'm sure you know your own situation and can figure this out through research

To be clear, you're ignored by other human beings. For the most part, other human beings suck fucking dick. Fuck them. Don't rely upon the opinions and attention of these swine. Figure out how to bring pleasure to your life on your own

ok, user, listen. First of all sex is highly overrated unless you have deep feels for the girl you're thrusting yourself into. It was my only aim in life to lose my virginity between 15 and 17. It was hard/nearly impossible because i was a loser. Then I manned up a bit, hit the gym, took care off myself and I generally have a good score on the genetic lottery so it took me a while but i've spent the last year of my life bathing in pussy. Some hot ones, some not so hot ones but TRUST ME it gets old fast unless you're like charlie sheen and can stay a whore destroyer for the rest of your life, but since you are on Holla Forums I assume you're just trying to get laid so you can get on with your life. If you're trying so hard, get a hooker or listen to what this user is saying. Also , MILFs have this nice soothing aura around them, if you get into a relationship with one she'll make food for you, call you all the time just to check on you, she'll press your head into her tits when you cuddle, it's very therapeutic to date a milf. They just feel more like women rather than fucktoys with an opinion.

just for the record

but now after i've had a complete blowout in terms of parties and fucking my life is just kinda empty and honestly I don't mind the peace and quiet. I've got my school and my job and I don't want to spend the rest of my time dealing with bullshit because girls always come with a lot of bullshit. good night user

oh and inb4 >user is turning gay cuz girls are bullshit

let me rephrase that, relationships come with a lot of bullshit. A fag classmate of mine killed himself after his bf dumped him for another dude. Queers don't have the answer, take your time, go out, try and socialize and eventually chances are you'll meet a girl that you fit in with but you'll still have to deal with bullshit.

As for friends I really can't give you advice. All of my closest friends are far away from me because I had to move and I really can't make any new ones in 'merica cuz everyone here is generally retarded. I can't deal with non-intelligent people

I'm glad I entertained you nigger

Take frustration out on the weights user

How to fix your problem
Trust me on this one, user-kun
Forgetting about every other problem in the world and focusing on becoming god-emperor of the world has it's perks. Look at the Jews that rule the world(soros, rothschild, etc.) They don't have fuckmates and they're living the life, ruling the world. Don't you see? You need to obtain what YOU want, not what anyone else wants or what your feelings/dick wants. Do it for YOU, YOURSELF. FEED THAT NARCISSISM, user-KUN
DON'T BE A FAGGOT NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fap furiously at least three times a day .you'll stop giving a fuck about anything sexuall and you can go on with your life.or if you're that desperate just hire a hooker

True underated inspiration

Not really, unless you're having a ridiculous amount. Protein takes longer to use up as an energy source, so it shouldn't convert to fat so easily like a carb would. Like what, 150 calories per shake? I recommend limiting to 1500 calories a day for the best results, so that's nothing.

were you the OP of guilty pleasures thread? I hope not.

-60 points
Narcissists are your typical social media consumerist hipster bastards mostly from instagram and facekike. Identity-formed followers are nothing compared to followers of achievements and success.

..is the unending false-achievement, basking over digital fame (aka likes,follows).

Never invest in narcissism.

Are they interested in long distance? I'm a pretty decent guy.

BTW lemme give a tip to lurkers or OP.
Wanna be tall? If you're still underage b& then you have room to grow if not look at your forearm's length. If it's long then you'll get absolutely taller in a few years if not then hope for a miracle and don't do muscle gains yet as it will stunt growth (muscular manlets have short forearms!).

Wanna get slim? Here's a few tip:
Get a smaller plate. Pay attention to the serving size even with a small plate. Ever wonder why japs animu always have that small ricebowl when amerifats have a 10 inch dishplate? I was fat back in elem grade school but burned that fat in as short as a year and a half without exercise. It's all science, cut your usual food diet by literally half and chew it well and DRINK FUCKING MORE PLAIN WATER FOR A YEAR, forget the pleasure of taste, sweets are for girls, soda is cancer. Water helps detoxify bodyfat. After the habit of drinking lots of water, I noticed that my poop floats = fats are detoxed because fat floats on water. Bonus if you're still young it'll definitely work.

I experienced that feel when it's P.E. and you're the heaviest guy.

I can't guarantee the 1 year method to people with poor fat digestion-excretion and possible daily hormone-ized egg, milk, 20day chicken plus petri-dish/stemcell beef and GMO canola oil, autism wheat, abnormal protein soy and spider corn which may cause possible case of abnormal protein folding and indigestible fat chains. I don't live in murrica so how would I know? I remember my mom's LDL and triglycerides becoming outside average after using canola oil and she does blood tests frequently so your average GMO shits were the culprit.
Average murritard diet is not average because your health and wealth is slave to the jewish menace.