Tim Wise goes after Trump supporters

(((WHITE))) LIKE ME

Everyones favorite anti-white Jew is back and this time he's going at Trump supporters!

This kike really has a lot of fucking nerve.

web.archive.org/web/20160530124441/http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/anti-racism-expert-explains-trumps-scapegoating-appeal-to-whites-and-it-will-give-you-chills/

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/lets_hope_the_next_bomber_is_a_liberal_journalist_jim_goad/print
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate this kike so much.

Checked.

Fuck this guy.

Racism is cool but being a faggot jew pretending to be white is not cool.

And ?
Should we go right back at him or just ignore this faggot ? I know he lied about a lot of things, like the attack on his synagogue or we could make fun of the way he preaches multiculture but lives really far away from it.

What's with those disgusting teeth

typical kike characteristic

I'm always taken back by the audacity of the jew and the ease with which it lies.

What in the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

It's a different way to spell Kike

Typical jewish made-up "profession" so they can pretend they are important and not disgusting parasites. Other examples include the Anti Defamation League as a whole and basically everyone involved with "diversity quotas"

This.

"you might not have much but at least you're not black"

yupp

It's a perfectly cromulent profession. Like professional monopoly player or accountant for dogs.

give me shekels for shaming you

How has no one beat the hell out of this guy? That's what I don't understand.

By the way, what the fuck is an "anti-racism expert"?

An extortionist with a funny title.

Where do I apply and much shekels do I get?

Doesn't that mean that it's still not white people's fault that everyone else likes white people/everyone hates black people?

Also doesn't that mean if "whiteness" is a social construct (like gender) you can choose to not identify as white, and if someone mis-racializes you, then they're the guilty party?

Checked and my fucking sides

(Checked)
Oy vey.

It means a commissar in non-kosher language.

takimag.com/article/lets_hope_the_next_bomber_is_a_liberal_journalist_jim_goad/print

Mandatory song for any Tim Wise thread

His facebook page is worth checking out.

Riiiight

Its funny how jealous the Jews are of the bravery of white men too. They are super mad that white men are the only people who have the attitude of "who dares, wins".

So what that whites put their lives on the line to achieve greatness? How is that a bad thing. Your life in this world is momentary, but glory is eternal.

I mean, largely. Asians, for all their faults, are extremely gung-ho.

Yeah that's a weird one since there were no whites involved and the only crime committed was by a nigger.

Yeah I did just think of Asians after submitting that post. They're the only race that is kinda similar to us in some ways. The only other race that deserves respect.

Start calling him out on Twitter for the kike he is. Keep saying "you're not white, you're a Jew"

10/10

Funny. I am almost certian if dug into, most of the rich in america are jewish, if not all. And I can garuntee congress is almost intirely jewish as well. And lets not forget all directors and most actors in hollywood. Do if we got rid of the "rich white people" who you say control the country, that would be a jewish genocide. Talk about having a self loathing. This guy really hates being jewish, or just hates competing with his fellow jews.

This commie Jew fuck spoke at my college. Please help me

Give him the ben shapiro treatment. bullycide him into submission on twitter.

"4chan trolls" don't bother him at all. He has said so in multiple facebook posts.

Congratulations, your tuition is being used to make him extremely wealthy

I'm still shocked that blatant mass anti-semitism in full view of the public eye actually worked. 2016 has sure been a hell of a year, hasn't it?

So did little Benny.

This guy deserves real fear, and he's basically a troll himself, internet "bullying" will not work

If it wasn't free, I wouldn't go.

Okay, my money is being used to make him wealthy

Can't have goyim exposing our plans now can we.

Of course he says it doesn't bother him deep down the jew is infuriated.

I was being sarcastic. He seems to be extremely butthurt about it.

Wise needs to be removed

I just can't listen to this kike speak. Otherwise, I'll get triggered. Honestly, fuck this kike.

Kek. Check your non-autistic privilege, shitlord. You're oppressing the sarcasm impaired with your microaggressions.

Way to play directly into his little gambit.

Hopefully Big Don himself will respond to this kike.

It seems to me he has made his decision.

Yes on both counts, but we really know this kike just hates whites and needs an excuse to sell his books.

Now that's what I call cultural Marxism!

My bad its been a long day lel.

Everyone, remember this filthy kikes name and face, and remember it well.

Ive been aware of this kike for awhile now, but some of younger anons may not be as familiar with this swine. The SPLC is a cancer as big as the ADL and needs to be seen as such.

comfy

Preheat the oven boys, we got a real hot head on our hands!

He'll swing one day

If these kikes are doing so much harm…why don't you faggots fucking do anything about it?

Lovin them dubs on your post.

ABSOLUTELY

Yeah, pretty much. You can see in his Facebook posts how he is begging for people to confront him on issues so he can monetize the drama and make himself seem more relevant. The style is very different, but it's a similar approach to what Anita Sarkeesian does.

I wouldn't attack him, just use his crazier statements as redpills for people who are put off by a lunatic.

Suggesting this again. Make it
Keep being outrageously anti-semitic while calling for him to live in Detroit for a year. The massive anti-semitism will make him report on it as "anti-semitic Trump supporters" and reporting on it will force him to respond to the issue about his neighborhood

Noice

You'd make him a martyr if you did anything right now.

Ya, he absolutely wants confrontation. Notice how hes crying out in a pretend pain as he provokes.

if ever there was an argument for a literal day of the rope where the jews are physically rounded up and burned alive in a real whole-burnt-offering, it would be Tim Wise.

I WANT A FUCKING CRUSADE

It's legit hard, honestly. I try to be broad-minded and evaluate individuals, but Tim Wise is a powerful argument in favor of gassing the Jews, race war now. It's a bit of a shame, because there are a couple of Jews I know who aren't completely execrable, but I'm getting to the point of where my loathing of Wise and his ilk outweighs any charity of spirit I might retain.

This guy lives in my city. I remember there was a dox thread a few months ago that had his info, but I discarded it because I thought he was pretty much irrelevant. I still think he is, but if you neets can give me the dox and some funny suggestions of what to do with it, I'll make something good happen for whiteness I promise.

Same thing with you, Wise, you fucking kike faggot.

Dubs confirm he will swing from a fucking rope, then have his body burned.

He is pretty much irrelevant, but he bought billboards all over my closest city years ago for some speech at the local commie university.

Probably best to approach in a way that doesn't give him attention, because he feeds on us. But if you can find some way to hurt him…

Death would be too good for this arrogant kike.

Agreed. I respect East Asian immensely. Though weeaboos are cancer.

This (((Nose-Kin))) is just another leech sucking the left dry. He knows he can make a good salary being "in yo face" to appeal to self hating whites and niggers.

What would be a worthless "make work" degree only exists because it is being used as a tool by anti-whites, what a surprise.
It's just that "roboethicist" whore trying to maintain the value of pussy all over again.

But he is white-passing.

webm related.

What positions? What fucking authority? I could as easily say the mob down the street thinks I'm a fucking witch, let me now define my entire worldview on this batshit scenario.

So brown people who work for less do take our jobs. Thanks for clarifying that time.

Does this kike/heb/yid have a twitter? I just want to make it known that he is not a European-American

What?

Israel still kicking out the enrichment because they are a different color?

There isn't an oven big enough and hot enough for this fucking kike

I bet they are literally shaking in their boots

This is All Sharpton tier race baiting

Bravo!

W-w-whaddya mean, goy?

Bump

meaning expert in anti white ideology
in other words, a jew

JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON AMERICA
BOYCOTT OF AMERICAN GOODS
MASS DEMONSTRATION IN MANY DISTRICTS
DRAMATIC ACTION

@pic: "Tim wise explains Trumps […] popularity among whites

Hell, man, I could explain that for you…

Trump doesn't hate them because the color of their skin.

Anti-racism is a codeword for anti-white.

Christ. He just harps on, post after post. He's obsessed.

True.

God, arab women are ugly.

bump

Bump

he guess he feels very safe or he doesn't understand that he's calling for a race war.

First they ignore you.
Then they mock you.
Then they attack you.
Then….

(checked)
I once heard of a rabbi in D.C. in the early 1900's who had the most thinly-veiled excuse for a money laundering operation. Some libcuck SJW civil rights foundation (of which he was the founder and CEO of course), probably designed to leech off all the blacks in D.C.

that he lets his wife get fucked by black dudes

shes DESIGNATED not arab

There is a chick who worked at my old workplace who bragged about having a signature of his. After looking him up I could only hate her.