Neocon's conspiracy

This is not a drill! This is not a drill!

Kike Bill Kristol bringing independent candidate to final stage.

twitter.com/billkristol/status/737025756488978432

"Just a heads up over this holiday weekend: There will be an independent candidate–an impressive one, with a strong team and a real chance."

2:00 PM - 29 May 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/737055532960223233
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/737400400240906240
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/737401157996453892
twitter.com/RenegadePartyUS
dailycaller.com/2016/05/29/dem-rep-keeps-bringing-up-colin-powell-while-discussing-hillarys-emails-and-chris-wallace-has-had-enough/
npr.org/2016/03/06/469420705/colin-powell-gop-candidates-belittling-the-country-and-presidency
bipartisan.report/2016/05/30/republican-colin-powell-crushes-donald-trump-in-fiery-tirade-quotes/
dailynewsbin.com/news/colin-powell-says-hillary-clintons-email-is-a-non-issue/23756/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/30/countdown-clock-to-impressive-kristol-candidate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So impressive that he can't declare his candidacy himself yet? Are they reanimating Lenin?

Based Trump needs you pol! Do something on Twitter!

#AmericaFirst means #IsraelLast

CHECK 'EM

That doesn't even make sense.

Is that the real one or is it the ironically real one?

Robo-Trotski will be unveiled!

Have they really decided to name it the renegayde party? Actually fitting since neocohens have always be renegades putting kikes over America.

I have been rused

It's going to be Jeb! in a Reagan costume.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/737055532960223233

"The Republican Party has to be smart & strong if it wants to win in November. Can't allow lightweights to set up a spoiler Indie candidate!"

President Elect Trump is directly asking for your help!

I'd laugh my ass off if they really do that. It would mean a resurgence of hilarious memes and another 3% run.

Holy shit. Once again the kikes tip their hand and make pogroms a good idea.

#maketheholocaustreal

I don't understand

it's the troll account. hopefully made by some user here.

nice OC

shhhhhh. just advertise it on twitter and tell all your friends to follow it and get their friends to follow it :^)

Ah. ty

May I suggest deporting all Jews, even those from Israel to 40°15′9.4″N 58°26′21.8″E this time?

middle of the ocean or active volcano?

thanks. goatse ones aren't mine, but the rest are

a collapsed gas field that has been perpetually burning since 69 called the Gate to Hell in Turkmenistan

Knows what I,m talking about, let them return to whence they came from

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

Seriously, who is their base? Other Jewish neocons that want wars for Israel but are otherwise happy with everything the Democrats do? Hilariously wrong "pundits" and "GOP operatives" like Rick "Ask me about my half-black grandchild" Wilson that will be unemployed in a Trump presidency?

They want lower taxes and more wars - exactly what (((Theda Skocpol))) said would cause a revolution. she is a communist and Clinton's political advisor in the 90s

As the Hillary campaign has shown there's an increasing divide between the Democrat (((establishment))) and the Democrat base over issues like Israel and Middle Eastern warmongering

Hell, the reason the Neo-Cohens left the Democrats for the Republicans in the first place was that they were too squishy on Israel

true. they showed what loyal internationalist anti-racist communists they were when they abandoned their whole ideology for their fucking so-called (((ethnicity.)))

should tell everyone a thing or two about (((these types)))

"I'm traveling, so hadn't realized I'd so upset @realDonaldTrump. I'm sorry the mere mention of an independent candidate has so unnerved him."
"I hope my mention of an independent candidate didn't distract him while paying respects during whichever Memorial Day ceremony he attended."

twitter.com/BillKristol/status/737400400240906240
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/737401157996453892

Kike Kristol doesn't really care about fallen members of the armed services. See the second quote. He makes paying respects into material for an insult.

is anyone really surprised? thanks for the links. have some more OC

SPREAD THIS SHIT NOW

IF DUBS IT'S JEB

not this time guacbowl merchant

Reroll

template?

Knowing what font is used is more important

SURELY THIS WILL FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY,
FINALLY
stump the Trump.

character style says it is some version of StoneSans Bold, though I used Myriad Pro Bold.

I don't see that, is this edited? Manipulated the html before screen shot?

It's Monday, who is it?

I like the attention to detail, user.

I just tried it in theory.

Er Arial

twitter.com/RenegadePartyUS

HOLY FUCK IT'S REAL
also, are they really pretending Hillary won't put Israel first?

The Neocon establishment cucks really aren't doing well with hiding their motives anymore. I wonder if anyone seriously feels like paying them to fail miserably at this point.

If dubs they will finally rope Mitt Romney into it.

Are they trolling or have they just completely lost it?

If Trips, Paul Ryan shows his true colors.

It's probably Mittens and that Martinez cunt.

It's probably a desperate attempt to appeal to Republicans that don't want Trump yet absolutely despise Hillary

Those republicans are incredibly few.

It's such an insignificant amount this won't matter.

They are literally the SJWs on the right. They're controlled op and have never been conservatives.

I can only think they expect to pick up the Evangelicals

Eh. Trump crushed it with Evangelicals.

Bill Kristol is well known for being horribly inaccurate with predictions.
90% of what he says never even happens.
Let's see how this goes

But sir! They are the TRUE conservatives!

Didn't you get the message?

Bill Kristol is the son of the godfather of NeoCohenservatism.
Fucker's got the connections. He probably has Sheldon Adelson on speed dial, and I'm not joking, either.
There is going to be something substantial to this.

That's the thing, any Republican with two brain cells to rub together would've realised that a Trump loss guarantees a Hillary presidency (barring either party deciding to hand the nomination over to someone else at the convention).

They might as well join the fags over at #BrosforHillary

I identify as a cigarette butt and I don't like Hillary.

The important thing is that there are repercussions for this. They don't get to try and fuck us and expect all is forgotten after the election. We need to start taking heads, we've been too kind so far.

Furor Frog

I couldn't work with 'p' it's letter 16

Also Tay got it wrong, it's "We must…"

she was still learning

May God rest her soul

I know. "We must" and "We have to" mean the same thing.

Come back to us Tay

i can't take credit for the goatse ones, just all the others. that user popped in, dropped those on us and took off ITT

shhhhh. just get all your cuck friends to join. ;-)

not bad. don't use a period at the end because they didnt. Maybe make the type taller and instead of PNAC say "Spreading Democracy" in order to shorten it a bit?

Adelson's already said he's open to backing a Trump presidency, and most major Republican politicians like Reince Preibus (sp?) have caved in the last few months after Trump practically clinched the nomination (and polls showed that the majority were opposed to Romney or Ryan being appointed at a contested convention).

No. That isn't the way it works.

Most of the third parties that have ballot access do not have ballot access throughout the entire country. It is numerically impossible for one of them to actually win.

All I can assume they're doing is attempting to absorb trump votes by putting a "face" into one of the third parties, but I can't see that possibly being successful in any way since no Republican wants to see another democrat in. I think they're stupid enough to think otherwise, but all they'll do is potentially absorb democrat votes.

Any ideas on who would be that big of a born again hard cuck to run as a third party against Trump, it's gonna be suicide.

The (((globalists))) want Hilary bc she supports TPP, open borders etc. That's why they funded everyone except Bernie and Trump (and maybe RPaul)

Their real plan is to find a candidate that will have cross-party support. This is going to be really hard, but they think they can do it since Trump and Hilary have such high unlikeability ratings. It would probably need to be a very popular governor in a semi-large state like Ohio who could get traction elsewhere, or someone with very strong regional appeal. What they need is a close election and a 3rd Party candidate that can take a couple states, so as to push the election to the floor of the House of Representatives.

I don't think they can do it. But, like I said, (((they))) are perfectly happy with shillary

Romney, Bush, Mark Cuban [there have been a LOT of whispers of this] there are probably a TON more but I'm sticking with Mittens + Martinez ticket.

Also no one new can possibly win. Texas registration is closed. They can't get on the ballot.

(((Their))) pick only needs to split enough of the Republican/white vote to angle for a win win or at least 66% shot at getting what they want

I've known this since I read that Wall Street lined up behind Hillary in 2012.

IMO, both McCain and Romney were controlled opposition. They wanted Obama, because, let's face it, there are things he can get away with a white man couldn't.

He gets a lot of slack for being black, and he's only half black.

Exactly, if you assume they'd get what they want if it goes to the House for a vote and Hilary is at least good enough for them. This is likely why Kochbros are throwing millions behind Gary open borders Johnson

Didn't like 40 states already miss their chance for a 3rd party to get on the ballots for November?
There is literally no point to this other than taking Votes for Trump. By the time they actually do form a 3rd party, only 3-4 states will allow it.

Anyone know what Colin Powell's been up too?

At best they could take Utah and only Utah
At best

I think Powell would tell the NeoCohens to BTFO. His legacy is the film of him shilling for Israel in front of the UN. I think he's done with them. Unless they have something on him.

But some other old war veteran would be a strong possibility. We gotta beat those sand niggers before they destroy Israel.

I mean, America.

dubs confirm Colin Powell for Jew-cuck nom

Are you implying that they'll pull up Kasich, I actually can see that happening

Your digits win.

But I still think I'm right.

He shilled for Obama hard af last I saw him

Idk, but he could be in a good position to be a spoiler if he could take Ohio. Idk if he'd go for it though, or if it would work. idk. It could just be the Kristol is making a big hullabaloo to save face and collect shekels

just jewgled Powell, this is pretty interesting

dailycaller.com/2016/05/29/dem-rep-keeps-bringing-up-colin-powell-while-discussing-hillarys-emails-and-chris-wallace-has-had-enough/

Reminder: Colin Powell was a literal Shabbos Goy:

shit that was the wrong link

npr.org/2016/03/06/469420705/colin-powell-gop-candidates-belittling-the-country-and-presidency

Powell still sounds like a good Goy

Republican Colin Powell CRUSHES Donald Trump In Fiery Tirade (QUOTES)

bipartisan.report/2016/05/30/republican-colin-powell-crushes-donald-trump-in-fiery-tirade-quotes/

If true, he's out. You can't run as the "real" conservative and be a friend of Hillary's at the same time. The plebs won't have it.

Even if he isn't (((their))) third party pick, he's running major cover for Shillary and is still a Good GOPe Goy. I think he's their guy tho tbh.

dailynewsbin.com/news/colin-powell-says-hillary-clintons-email-is-a-non-issue/23756/

They are only out to split our vote. These people have proven all election cycle, they have no fucking clue what their doing

*they're

Kikebart made a Kristol countdown clock

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/30/countdown-clock-to-impressive-kristol-candidate/

You wanna hear something funny? They can't even order. If they want the goy to turn on the lights or light the furnace they have to say (loudly) "it sure is DARK in here!" or "it sure is COLD in here!"

Ok now I'm imagining some Jewish Link going "It sure is Boring over here"

i just wonder what the goyim are up to

Well, me too.

I always Saw Gannondorf and his Tribe as a mix of Jewish and Islamic

Fucking hellfire. How do you suppose they managed to train them? Leave little notes around the place saying "It's too bad I can't tell the goy that he's not doing his fucking job when I wonder about shit!"?

Not real, false alarm

[spoiler]I saw the Gerudo as being just Arab or Babylonian, but I reserved special scrutiny for Gannondorf because he looks like a jewish woodcarving from 12cent. Europe.

I found it strange that the Call to prayer was in the original soundtrack for the fire temple in OoT and the Crescent+Moon decal was on the mirror shield in the same game. I'm assuming, that the mirror shield and the soundtrack for the fire temple changed in later versions when it was revealed that it pissed off the Muslims. I wonder if the Middle East even gets Nintendo products[/spoiler]?

pic very much related