Deregulation,, I'm loving it

Thanks to Bill Clinton deregulating meat packing McDonald's is now able to sell you "meat" that would not have been legally considered fit for human consumption twenty years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

edis.ifas.ufl.edu/an283
youtube.com/watch?v=g-sbaq7EcE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The average american is unfit for human consumption too.

I have no problem eating organs and tendons as long as it tastes good. And it does.

You don't have to eat it. last time I ate at McDonalds was in 2013.

I guess you don't mind it's been through an ammonia rinse either then.

edis.ifas.ufl.edu/an283

You are eating something that used to be fed to pigs or just thrown away.

True, but it's kind of against the law to sell human flesh..

you can simply not eat it retard

This is kind of what I'm trying to tell you,,,,But how am I supposed to know what's good any more since they can legally sell me what used to pig feed.

Don't forget to thank the Republican congress that helped in the mass deregulation plague that continues to haunt us all to this very day.

Oh fuck you. the Food and Drug Administration Modernization Act of 1997 was a bipartisan effort, and Clinton cheerfully signed it into law.

Just like the dismantling of Glass-Seagal that also occurred during the Clinton era.

Democrats and Republicans can work together when it means pleasing the oligarchy.

This. I haven't had McDonalds in 15 years or so. I just can't handle that nasty shit.

Yup.. the clown is going down.. Shit management, Shit marketing, and most importantly a shit product..

But since they are the third largest employer in the United States, maybe they'll get a government bail out.

That is funny, because many years ago I had a big mac and later pissed ammonia, it stunk. that was the last mcdonalds food I had ever since.

Yes. I'm 100% fine with that.

You guys are all the same faggots who when I say "hey guys I'm going to McD's who want something" say "OH NOES GROOOOSEE EBIL MACDONALDS HOW CAN YOU EAT THAT BALAHALAH"

…and then proceed to beg for one nugget or fry after another until half my food is gone and I could have got twice that much for like 3 more dollars if you'd just said you want some.

Long John Silver's is worse, if you could ever imagine that.

Please elaborate.

some people don't know this and raising awareness is not a bad thing

This is what liberals actually believe.

Hey.,, who doesn't like buying shit. Who doesn't like being cheated?

Did you enjoy the stock market and housing market crashes?

So when incentives to produce a higher quality X go away, X becomes better even though doing so costs more money to the company?

Confirmed for autistic neoliberal austrian school drone. I bet you believe in muh invisible hand and fap to a picture of Adam Smith every night. What a faggot.

if you want things to improve in quality ban advertisements (say for mcdonalds ad you will see the mascot being happy with a mcdonalds product fun bright colors, catchy jingles etc) and force the product to be advertised as how it's made and what it's made from

emotional marketing should never be used

First, mechanically separated meat is still muscle and as such is fine for humans. Second, "pink slime", the stuff sold for packaged meals, hot dogs, and some fast food (not meat patties, they use more traditional cuts for that) is cut from healthy animals and is no worse than other kinds of meat. Third, it was legal to sell it 20 years ago too. Fourth, and I may be wrong about this, I seem to recall McDonalds no longer using pink slime for their chicken nuggets

can you produce a single example of a long term viable "god tier" marxist economic system being implemented anywhere at any time?

didn't think so.

i can produce several instances of deregulation being beneficial to all levels of society with a single google search.

marxist rhetoric doesn't prove anything other than your lack of real world experience.

Marxist scum. In communism, proles don't eat McDonald's. Instead they break into zoos to eat the animals that are also starving.

I'm the faggot who, when you say, "Hey guys, I'm going to McD's who wants something," I say, "Hit up Carl's Jr. and get me a Big Carl on your way back." and hand you a $5.

McD's is shit, long live Hardees.

Marxism: the economic belief of edgy Atheist neckbeards who think the world can't possibly be more complicated than it first appears, because of their self-determined towering intellect, everywhere.

hello corporate shill,, got your ten cents for copy pasting lies.

These meat by-products didn't fucking exist 20 years ago. and no they don't use "traditional cuts" for the burgers.

They use "lean textured beef",, it's what's left on the floor on the slaughter house after butchering,, the sweep it up, run it through an ammonia wash to try to get rid of the hair and feces and then chop and mash it into a uniform texture. youtube.com/watch?v=g-sbaq7EcE8

No one cares. Stop crying McDonalds didn't make you fat. You did