en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Wu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHAT THE FUCK

a little warning next time. holy fuck.

ayy lmao

Ayy lamuuu

what is that thing

Firstly, what the fucking fuck?!
Secondly, does it oil itself or something?

Jeeeesus Christ. You weren't fucking kidding.

How much you want to bet that abomination could survive three .45 slugs to the skull like that pastor?

post yfw ayyliens confirmed.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahaaaaaaaaaaa

And David is her brother or some shit.

What is her motivation anyway? Why does she have to be so god damn unique? Like she (he? fuck if I know) didn't get unconditional love (whatever that means)? So angry?

Someone in the chat just said it looks like a cenobite hahahaha!!!

WHAT IS THAT FUCKING THING

Sage

spock, why is that saurian covered in baby oil and not manning its station?

WHAT THE FUCK

IS THAT THING THE GAMER GATE SHIT?

WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK

Harmful Opinions makes it to Holla Forums

Nice.

a mentally ill man who has support from his doctors to peruse his delusions. This is the future you chose

Where's the webm so I don't have to give any disgusting piece of shit Jewtube money?

No, that's Brianna Wu :^) . Another well established tranny who is capable of functioning in society.

All she (he whatever) spouts is 420-filosophy.

This is just insight to a deluded mind.

so who is the faggot in op?

what did it do to be efamous?

did it going to be a man again?

I have no fucking idea.

when I saw tranny in the op and saw the name wu in the title as the ad played, I immediately thought of john too.

he's a "third gender"

=YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO==

WHAT THE FUCK

PURGE THE XENO

they're on the case

Who are the two guys over trump

Whatever happened to that story anyways? It obviously never made it to the MSM, but it fizzled out rather quickly here too. This was basically the closest thing to proving kikes are actual lizardmen mutants

his channel
youtube.com/channel/UCStxBkM_Il-aMjjAJwYvy8Q

Cenobites are great villains because they aren't evil, they're just degenerate hedonists.

oh wait.

the jewtube gives his OWN wikipage en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Wu

meme magic is fucking real

before he decided to destroy his life

Xir is totally adjusted. And no family issues at all. The pity party attention whore thing isn't a good look. Perhaps go more anime?

notorious rapist and nigger killer sam hyde is killing bernie glassberg

Top most looks like it's probably Sam Hyde. Don't know about who he's holding.

Christ, would you look at the beak on that fucker.

Mark down another victim of the machine.

OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT?

Why the fuck is this guy having an interview with that ungodly thing?

Muh gamergates? I am at a loss. Is chemical castration some sort of new RPG or some shit?

Did he shorten his vocal cords, or how does that voice come off so high pitched?

Hormone "therapy"

Hormones do not shorten the vocal cords once already developed during puberty.

Nice digits.

Voice modulator.

Actually, they serve a god of pain, who is responsible for civilization.

Throw it in a trash compactor, that's where it belongs.

WTF??

Pic very related

Not having eyebrows makes people look strange.

See?

WEW LAD

What

You said I was crazy for believing…

It's sick that society has gotten to the point where they allow these people to mutilate themselves into these horrifying man made monsters.

What is this? Why is its head so shiny?

He lubes it with vaseline

It sort of looks like Malekith from Thor but smoother

Yep, this is your average transhumanist: a mentally ill freak that believes technology will cure their genetic flaws.

Welcome to the end of this cycle of civilization, the point where Rome 2.0 burns to ash and mankind once again falls to the double-edged sword of barbarism in its wake, before it all replays yet again. We'll be free again soon, free to live as we will and fight for the good and the truth in this world openly, but what good we accomplished before the age of decadence took hold will mostly be lost, save what can be kept in memory until it can be rebuilt.

Mind your step around the shrieking abominations that were once men, as they crawl out of the flames engulfing Rome to writhe around hopelessly and wallow in madness, before finally succumbing to the sweet release of death so the world can be repopulated by the strong-willed and minded.

Whites will survive as always, that's our hallmark as a race and has been through everything from the bubonic plague to centuries of mudslime invasions, but it's going to get far worse than the already-unspeakable horrors we face now, before things finally fall to rubble and this artificially-constructed nightmare finally ends.

I warned you about eurasians but you didn't listen.

NOW YOU SEE THE TRUTH

please leave

Speak for yourself, weirdo. Reminder that the only good film of this year is a children's movie.

Guys help

Do I contact the Ordo Xenos or the Ordo Hereticus?

movies intended to educate children ≠ movies intended to entertain children, like Thor is intended to do

seriously leave you need to grow up

Really hope you aren't talking about Jungle Book there, fam.

He likely means Angry Birds.

Ain't exactly Aesop either, but thinly veiled fash fare for the kiddies I can get behind, I suppose.

Isn't that the guy that anal probed Whitley Strieber?

WHEN

It rubs the lotion on its skin then places the lotion into the basket. It does this whenever it is told.

Here's some fresh OC fo yo asses

Reminds me of pic related really hard.

That fucking thing makes my skin crawl.

What the fuck is that

There you go, he's not even pretending to be trans.

Anti-trap haters once again BTFO.

I imagine he's interviewing the thing for the laughs it'd generate.

first thing I thought of

ayy-way?

what the fuck

Who is that? :3

Rich asshole with too much time and money and no need to earn a living, nor behave with a modicum of normalcy to earn that living. That's all this Wu is.

Holy shit guys this is legit First Contact with Aliens

bloodborne was right about everything

Wow, that's one beautiful girl.

ayy lmao

THAT IS CLEARLY A FULL BODY SHAVED ASIAN WOMAN

THERE IS NO WAY THAT THING IS A MAN

FUCK

"We are all struggling to put food on our plates,"

No you aren't, faggot. You absolutely are not. The only thing you struggle with is getting your coke dealer to show up at a reasonable hour.

Ordo Hereticus, they deal with internal threats

On the bright side, guys, we've got a new smugface.

I don't think I ever want to fap again

This thread is hillarious though, A+ to all of you

Get the fuck off of my board, faggot. Filtered and reported.

>>>/trap/
>>>/trap/
>>>/trap/
>>>/trap/
>>>/trap/
>>>/trap/
>>>/trap/
>>>/trap/

and stay there.

Those "eyebrows" are wider than his slanted eyes.

I thought this couldn't get any worse. I should really know better by now.

just realized i forgot the smug macro.

It's like that George Lucas film that isn't star wars.

THX 1138.

Fucking hell. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

it finally happened, Holla Forums

I have surpassed the stage of feeling shocked or disgusted

I have officially reached the stage where I feel uncontrollable anger

No this is just meme magic affecting the ignorant and moronic.

He feels.

He doesn't think.

She goes by the name "Surprise, It's Steak." Used to be known as PartialAsian.

Yes, /trap/ is a great board. It's good to see you're aware of some of the threads with NatSoc & pro-white traps.

Hey guise, I'm trans too.

I'm an exceptional guy who is stuck in the body of a mediocre-at-best guy. It's the worst.

but what is wrong with transhumanism

A Y Y L M A O
Y
Y
L
M
A
O

i got some news for you user

Tbh I thought it was a chick. Dat high pitched voice.

But that fake facial expression acting is always a giver. Fake womnm.

SJWs be all like.

nice

What even is this? I try not to be disgusted but that thing disgusts me.

ZOOTOPIA WAS THE BEST.

Gas it

trannies kill themselves once they realize they don't "pass." it's a self-solving problem, much like the large percentage of homosexuals who die from engaging in high-risk behaviour.

That said, non-reproductive sex and relationships may be of use to a volk IF they enhance the fitness of the volk in other ways. If they preferentially die in warfare, participate in resource extraction, etc. What a person fucks or masturbates to is irrelevant as long as it does not cause undue harm to the volk.

If a man dies at 25 before reproducing because he drinks and drives, and winds up killing a family in the accident, he is more of a degenerate than a mentally ill tranny who commits suicide at 25 without harming anyone else.

Gays and trannies have higher rates of child abuse and should be precluded from child care, but that does not mean they should be eliminated from society entirely. There are many social and economic roles they could fill, and with proper harm mitigation protocols they would be more or less irrelevant.

Even IF we had perfect eugenics and could produce nothing but perfect genetic individuals with no flaws, they would be unsuited to many of the jobs and tasks of our modern economy.

Don't throw away a tool just because it's ugly, anons.

Addendum: The reason why jews must be exterminated to the last individual and not kept around as a potentially useful tool for economic or extraterrestrial warfare purposes is because they are so pernicious that even the existence of a single jew could threaten the viability of our volk. They are a parasitic poison, but have a toxicity well beyond that of the other races.

The defective individuals of our own race should be held to a different standard, for a multitude of reasons.

Poster 3710c3 from image 5 here detected.
Off yourself as soon as possible, preferably as soon as you're done fucking your "traps".