Fargo is turning in his grave in this very moment

IDW's Judge Dredd Storytime

Be motherfucking grateful that this shit isn't on regular 2000AD or the Judge Dredd megazine, because the repugnant abyss that we're about to descend is one of pure madness

Ol' Stoney Face is about face a bigger madness than Blockmania, Judge Cal's regime or Day of Chaos, as he finds himself in a green landscape in the middle of nowhere with nothing but a few bullets in his Lawgiver and a big loss of memory.
Dreddy will have to face many unspeakable horrors and madmen as he makes his way onto this wasteland to find out what really happened to him and face the biggest abomination that the world has ever known: INTERNET CULTURE

This is
MEGA-CITY ZERO !!!

Other urls found in this thread:

2000ad.wikia.com/wiki/Bilious_Barrage
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares?

user seriously, why are you doing this? Nobody gives a shit about IDW.

Is anyone tired of art-syles that look more like sketches rather than actual finished works ? Guess what, it will only get worse from now on…

This isn't the worst idea ever, but the "art" just destroys this comic.

Issue #2

Now, Ol' Dreddy isn't a stranger to civilians acting like total retards after all, he lives in a city where plastic surgery to become ugly became a fashion trend and where citizens killed each-other and made giant riots just to get candy, but he's not aware of how bad this situation is about to get…

If you already guessed what kind of analogy and "satire" this comic is going for, good
Because it gets even more cringe-inducing…

I came here to laugh at you. Why do Jersey people try to front like tough guys so much. It's always all mouth and nothing to back it up.

3rd Issue of this crime against the law and humanity, where Dredd must break free from his captivity and rescue his annoying companions, and to do so, he must commit one of the most terrible atrocities: BECOME A NAMEFAG

Hell I know, I never been in Jersey in the first place

Now the Trog has become a tentacle monster made of sheer anger because no one agrees with him

If there was ever a sign of someone trying too hard to be relevant this is it

Now that Dredd has become a namefag, he gets access to shit the other "users" are not allowed to, but the kids were kicked out of the block, so he has to rescue them so that the plot can progress if you can call this stupid ride a plot

That's all I'm storytiming for tonight, and we're barely at halfway this ride…

Isn't IDW just the new Blue Water Comics? Had some original stuff but has mostly done license crap. I don't think they're at the point of being as bad as Blue Water Comics. At least the covers don't look like accidental prints of test covers that were sold to actual human beings.

It's just one long jab at imageboards basically, I wonder when they are going to mention gamergate

No thanks, I have seen enough.

Somehow that managed to have worse social commentary than your average SJW cómic, and Judge Dredd titles are usually good with that kind of thing
And the fucking outdated memes and Internet slang… by grud was bad..

whats this suppose to be commenting on.
it's just retards yelling at each other and getting killed for trying to create order.

This looks like it's trying very hard to be a Dredd story as published by Image for whatever reason.

they are tainting the LAAAAAW

You fuckers didn't believe me when I said IDW was just as bad as DC and Marvel, now look what's happened, they've tainted the LAW and made our beloved hero into a political soapbox.

2000ad.wikia.com/wiki/Bilious_Barrage

I hope you're all proud of yourselves…

All I know is pain.

2000AD had a lot of political stuff from the beginning, is just that these fuckers know jack shit about writing a decent story with political elements on it