It wasn't like this a year ago

When the fuck did this place become overrun with white supremacists?

Am I just supposed to ignore the multitude of "le aryan superiority meme" threads?

Show of hands, how many of you legit belong to a white supremacist organization?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/Aeraerae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol

Holla Forums has always been at least half nazi

You are supposed to go back

Gee whizz

Nice try Chaim.

Yes it was.

le aryan superiority has always been part funposting, part objective truth. Although whitey needs to step up and regain his tribalism game. The kikes are our obvious enemy, but the chinaman is pretty hot on our heel.

Also
Go home, faggot.

White supremacists are degenerate as fuck. there is a clear difference between your skinhead or biker freak and a white intellectual that simply cares about his own kind. Also do ou get paid per post OP?

Hello Shlomo

Whites wanting white countries to remain white is just as sound as niggers wanting landmasses now mostly composed of feces to remain niggered.

Whites wanting to spread and take over other landmasses is in our nature.

You weren't even here a year ago you fucking fag

Low energy data-mining thread. No shekels for you.

reddit.com/user/Aeraerae

OP's Reddit account.

Why would you ignore the truth?

Prove it.

Prove it.
Prove that's a bad thing.

Yes.

Ohh I see. This is an info collecting thread.

I don't think it's a data mining thread. OP is just a Redditor who browses /lit/ and /int/.

I reverse searched his image and found a post on 4chan /g/ with the same filename and his Reddit account with him bitching about Holla Forums.

Actually now it is a data mining thread. I'm still hoping to find a picture of him or some link to his social media.

It's been like this since day one you slimy fucking kike

Theres way too many of us that have been here from day on for your bullshit to work.

That guy's not very cool or funny. I don't know how people like him exist, tbh. He just sits on the fence sniping everyone with low-information bullshit. Except Jews. He really likes Jews.

Am I white supremacist, if I'm not white but realize that Aryan race is superior?

Whites are objectively the master race, white supremacy is the only possible rational worldview.

It's true, it's really true. They want us to be on unconditional terms of ethnic equality, so we are set in contrast and made vulnerable to other races' influence. God, I want to believe it was your intention that we are all divided into our own ethnic nations, and that racism is based on celebration rather than domination over others, but I just can't see it. The white man has put up with far too much shit for far too long; it is in his nature to be tolerant. We do not want to lord over mankind as the master race, but truly we want them to rise up beside us and become our true friends. Things are always going to descend to mind games and novelty, as long as we are innately different in our ways and beliefs. However, we are not going to relinquish our sovereignty and greatness, just to subside peacefully amongst the degenerate hordes and 'atone' for our existence. I understand, sometimes you have to knock hard on a man's door for the right help, but you motherfuckers are asking for eternal war. Eternal damnation. You can stop it whenever you want, but goddamn that is beyond you.

Faggot goes to the university of maryland.