YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID AND YES I AM DRUNK LOL

YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID AND YES I AM DRUNK LOL

D'AWWWW that's super cute

How drunk?

7/10

Sounds fun, did you have a bad day leading to your drinking tonight?

Glad to know im not the only one. Is this all you do when you get shmammered

Yes. How did you know, lad?

It was a guess man, care to share what happened?

I wish I had friends to drink with yes all i do is shitpost i am drinking crown royal lel

Go find a homeless person to drink with.
Maybe you can get a handy from sharing with them.
Remember sharing is caring

Drinking with friends is a little overrated. Well im commited now what was so bad that happened to you today

A female coworker of mine just taunts my heart, lad. After work, I stared at the ceiling for hours. My coworker is a real bitch. We dated whem she first started but then she said she wasmt looking for anything sexual or serious since she just got done with her last bf

Tbh fucking Holla Forums u are all I have. LITERSLLY NOBOFY UNDERSTANDS ME. YES THEY CALL ME UNIQUE AND STRANGE AND YES I MAY BE BUT GOD DAMN IT I AM TALKING amongst my brethren right now. Litersllt have n friends irl because FUCK NORMIES. I hate normies and i hope u hate em too

Man me and the girl coworker is a loong conversation….

I truly hate normies and cops hate em

Man im hungry could go for a big cheeseburgers and fries

What's with the picture of the Jews?

Also, *you're

You sound like my only good drinking buddy (he actually gets as shit faced as i do, everyone else gets all "weeee im drunk").

Atleast you got to some sort of relationship status with a female.

Kys.

You're the cancer killing b

Are they really jews?
Fuck man i hate jews but i liked the new joker tbh

Same
I love you anons.
You're my only real friends

Fuck we forgot to sage>>6165982

Hey man, I got a female coworker I'm crushing over too man. Well 2 of them, and 1 I could see a future with that isn't so good looking but I'm not very judgmental. I work in a restaurant so per usual the servers are gorgeous.

Ooh man I dont respect anypne unless they get fucked when they drink. I drink whiskey straight with nothing else straight from the bottle

You need the 2 drops of water to bring out the best flavor of it.

I am well aware of the grammarical mistakes i make when drunk but lets be honest who cares wbout a drunks spelling hahaha

True

I agree. I read a brief article on drinking whiskey,

but ice is also nice. Definitely tones down the bite from higher proof shit.

I drink rum, I've never actually had whiskey but I know a bunch of random facts of useless shit I'll never use.

Time to get started on it man. It's 1 am, we got nothing to do.

Ya i usually go for vodka and juice, but I got a real job now thats 9 to 5 so no more staying up late and getting shit faced (except for weekends) so I got a bottle of wild turkey to sip on when i get off. Pretty decent, makes me want to try more whiskeys.

im drunk to OP what you drinking??

No YOU!!!

Why the fuck are you bumping a dead thread?

sage