Dat Ass

Dat Ass

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBZuutOw6eM
medicaldaily.com/double-trouble-how-your-breast-size-speaks-volumes-about-you-313692
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can u do better?

I love the smell of sweaty female ass.

Am I a degenerate?

Sage for bumping thread with fatties

Yes, virgin fag

I can try

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=HBZuutOw6eM

I ain't clicking dat nigga..

>>>/wx/61618

Ass is the "poor" mans boobs.

Ass smells good and it can be fucked. Tits are just there.

Tits can be fucked too and they are pure materialization of female estrogen soaked useless bags of meat.

choose one, faggot. At least an ass has a hole, you fucking nigger.

Why dont you fuck a goat instead, it has a hole too.

nice red herring, fucking kike

please kill yourself

Niggers fetishise asses, boobs are the white mans choice herschel. Boobs are more evolove objects of sexual lust since they indicate asses just on eyelevel. So if you compare asses to tits, ass also has a lot of estrogen receptors just like boobs but boobs involve upright stance whereas ass is monkey walk or if in your case a hunched back which deacreases your eyelevel uptitude.

Nice try, you fucking kike. Tits are just more visible and openly displayed (ie cleavage) compared to ass. Women choose to show off their tits more. There is no study that can prove white men prefer tits over ass. A study like this would have to be conducted in a completely controlled situation and would basically be impossible.

I would take the indirect approach and use intelligence charts to prove children of women that carry big meatbags are smarter than women of big asses. So you do not need a controlled situation at all, tits are the (white) womens burden.

You are implying that only big asses are sought after. I personally like little white bubble butts. You are basing your principles on niggers.

/this

So then you can probably do a study that involves any type of ass that would show a significant increase in intelligence, which doesnt exist whereas you can easily do the thing with big natural udders.

which study are you referring to btw? You are just throwing opinions out like you can prove that you are right simply because you know of one study. Who conducted the study? Was it a clinical study? What were the controls? Who were the clients? etc… etc…

medicaldaily.com/double-trouble-how-your-breast-size-speaks-volumes-about-you-313692

Yeah, looks completely legit.

Dont have the scientifc link to the study but the amount of hopping you do, little rabbi(t) is astonishing.

Alright then. So you basically admit that you have no clue what you are talking about.

It is really interesting you question the scientific reliability to the highest standards of a more or less pop science site of a tits vs ass thread on a obscure image board full of feds and autists that you cleary lose you fucking monkey

So questioning a site while being on a obscure imageboard full of autists isn't allowed? This logic is hilarious. I could compare you to feminists in this regard. You are saying that because I am against an ideology while being a part of a certain site, my opinion has no meaning.

You are literally a SJW.

YOu didnt cite a single fucking study counteracting my sources instead you dwelve into sophistry to maintain your importance highness of your goatfuckery.

Stop relying on logical fallacies.

So you go ad infinitum of questioning methods, peer review and a question the completely controlles situation which cannot exist by an definition by your moving goal posts. Going full reddit. NOw lets throw in some red herrings, and strawmen to complete the goyim carousel.

I love the capitalization of the second letter. You must be so angry right now, I feel sorry for you.

Just look at this angry text typed out by someone who is mad at life and in a completely insane state. He can't even into grammar as he types this comment out.

Wait you give me an ad hominiem reddit retardation that i have to reply to with saying it is a ad hominiem red strawmen smelling of vagina, and i give you a million words in form of this visiual perfection.

What are you smoking, nigger?

Well i was outlining my point with making a compact from of your rhetoric goatfucker.
Since their method of arguing relies on pointing out fallacies most common in red herrings, strawmen and adhominem. Since they have no precison, no accuracy and no value. Like estrogen filled bags of titmeat, born to please dick for all eternity, ad infinitum.