What does your bathroom look like?

What does your bathroom look like?

wtf

Oh, hey, that's convenient. if you're toilet is overflowing, or if you don't feel like sitting down on it, you can take a shit on one of those mildewy towels and have an excuse to throw them away.

Pretty much like that

I use them for asswipe and chunk em when there is no more clean spots

Fucking disgusting it must smell like shit

Yeah but eventually you become smell blind and it's cheaper than toilet paper.

Can't say anything to me, fam

I'm a germophobe

At least you won't have any trouble looking for towels.

care sharing some of your other disgusting habits op?

I'm pretty cleanly. My fucking stupid toilet overflowed. I went in to go piss only to realize my feet were submerged in thankfully clean toilet water. It was still overflowing too so I turned it off.

This. OCD af.

Also, I'd like to know more. How in the fuck did you get to the point where you are wiping your ass with disgusting towels covering your bathroom floor? Do you have literally no one else in your life? What the fuck went wrong?

oh well thats fine then im retarded

Germaphobe user here

I honestly think there is a study that needs to be done on anons.

I personally think that the typical user who has been abstained goes through a state of slow shock. Something happens to anons as they age that creates their own unique disgusting charactaristics.

I think from becoming a fucking degenerate freak, to raping, murdering…these are the anons who really went insane

Then you have the kind of user who becomes personally crazy and keeps to themselves with their insanity. Given this thread, the kind of user who may shit in garbage bags, shit on floors, clog their toilets, go full pepe pee pee poo poo piss style. They go full fucking disgusting "who gives a fuck" mentalities.

I could go on and on, but I think the typical user eventually goes insane from loneliness.

Only a few make it out alive.

Even I, who wears armani and bugatchi and all these fancy brands and wears gold and silver on each hand….

I think I have problems. I am socially manipulative but sometimes people call me "a unique bird" because of how I process life.

Their fucking normies though, what would you expect.

Bull shit

Do they shit out of their windows or something?

Are they too lazy to walk to the DSS?

I try and keep things pretty relaxed in my bathroom.