Welsh/pol/

Can we have a Welsh/pol/ thread to celebrate the glorious heritage and achievements of the TRUE British people?

ITT: discuss what we will do to get the heathen Anglo-Saxon hordes out of the rest of Brittania and reclaim our island for the original pre-Roman inhabitants.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/why-are-welsh-women-so-good-looking-147021
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the welsh are some of the ugliest people i have ever seen

the welsh are more leftist than the english

there is nothing good about the welsh people, and listening to the welsh language it might as well have come from africa too

piss off you history stealing faggots

Pls, Arthur was Cornish, why do you sheepshaggers always try and attribute him to yourselves?

Independent Nation of Cornwall now

NO

"They're beating us at the border. They're raiding, and sheep-stealing, and some of them, I assume, are good people. So we're going to build a dyke. A big, beautiful, powerful dyke. And the Welsh can come in, but they have to leave the towns by nightfall." – King Offa: the Trump of the Heptarchy.

theres nothing more depressing than a welsh council estate

It's seriously the best flag, fam.

The welsh flag is breddy gud too

pick both

You lot are even less relevant than Belgium

think about that

How long will you let this go on?

WAKE UP WELSH MAN

Fight back the foreign invaders that have come to steal your women and the lands of your forefathers.

I know OP is an autist, but you're full of shit. Welsh people are quite attractive.

I've lived in both Wales and England and Welsh people are different, culturally and ethnically. The ugliest person I've ever met in Wales, was a an English bitch.

Just stopping to tell you that Wales is a nice country with based people. Went backpacking there two years ago.
Nice times.
No muzzies except Cardiff.
And don't go to Methyr Tydfil.

San Diegan here. I visited north Wales and it was mostly monstrously fat old white people.

That's why Belgium is a muslim colony and Wales isn't.

It seems that the more relevant a country is, the more immigrants it attracts. I'm quite happy being irrelevant tbh.

There are ugly and good looking people everywhere. Lots of English up North too.

OP is still a fag though for making this thread and painting a target on us. He should kill himself.

MORE LIKE WHALES

TAKE IT TO BRIT/POL/ OR MAKE A CELT/POL/

Your women are ugly as fuck

Kernow bys Vyken

Is that Jim?

Did he just say fuck it to the pig farm and start eating programmers himself?

An old article from the mirror seems to disagree with you.

Like I said, there are ugly and good looking people everywhere. English women (and people in general) are by far the ugliest cunts on the whole british isles and that's a fact. I've seen better looking chavs outside tesco than the whole inbred royal family. Stay mad, ya bald beta faggot.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/why-are-welsh-women-so-good-looking-147021

These regional Holla Forumss should really go to their own boards, it's the same situation as vidya generals and Holla Forums-/vg/ on halfchan.

Nothing interesting happens in them. Many don't even speak English, effectively isolating themselves from the rest of the board. Adding to the case is the fact that only cuck countries get regional Holla Forumss, while the less-cucked areas like US, Russia and Poland don't feel the need to have their own Holla Forums.

Either there should be a /polg/ for these threads, or they should move into /britpol/, /frpol/, and whatever else.

Good luck with spelling bus, goat fuckers. Gaddamn Dr Who (the new shit) loves Cardiff, go purge that shit. (Love the flag ^_^)

That's a really low bar m8.