What does Holla Forums think about him?

What does Holla Forums think about him?

I didn't like the show all that much. I don't remember any of the characters being very memorable.

EXCEPT FOR THE MILF

I always thought his transformations looked cool when I was younger.

I don't even remember her, the characters were so formulaic. I think I saw 3 shows in total, but lemme see if I can remember the characters based off their tropes.

There's Adventurous Everykid
The Best Friend who's a girl but is really smart guys
The Best Friend who's a guy and is the comedic relief by being dumb, wacky, and unlikable
The Incompetent Villain that we're supposed to take seriously
The Retarded Henchman that is the comedic relief by being retarded

Probably didn't get all of them, but all of this shit I've seen before in other shows.

The Milf is the best nurse ever.

Would have been better if the constantin/incredibly holy shit how do you even get away with this asains were present more, Robotboy actually got more and more intelligent as the series went on, developing more personality in his voice, the parents finally got introduced to the robot, the choclate love got ploughed, gus got his life out of his nightmare shitter, and the world they lived in seemd like it actually had other inhabitants in it.

It had the premise, but it seemed to lack execution to give i ta true charm

Constantine was the best character
he even saved Dr.kamikaze from protoboy

mlaatr ripoff

even the same color scheme.

but the milf, my god, they just decided to draw a gigantic massive ass and put it in there.

A blatant Megaman ripoff, but was pretty entertaining despite that.

Though I do admit that it was pretty dull, something I never turned off when it was on but not something I went out of my way to see either.

None of my friends remember this show existing except for myself.

They were pretty cool.

I really only watched it to see Robot Boy kick ass, and it delivered well enough in that department.

Peg a shit.

It's the Deviantart logo turned to life. Noone wins.

What on earth

Animators forgot her panties.

Yeah but that's still weird because american cartoons are very prudish about showing girl's underwear

it aired at the wrong time