The clown is going down

Mcdonalds takes still another hit as fast food worker tells all on twitter feed.

Spoiler alert.

The meme "I work at mcdonalds, I cum in your food, I don't give a fuck" is real now.

Other urls found in this thread:

twentytwowords.com/you-do-not-want-to-know-the-terrible-reason-mcchicken-is-trending/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=22&utm_campaign=22
beefmagazine.com/lean-finely-textured-beef
motherjones.com/blue-marble/2015/04/mcdonalds-franchises-arent-happy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice link, faggot.

since you asked so nicely.. twentytwowords.com/you-do-not-want-to-know-the-terrible-reason-mcchicken-is-trending/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=22&utm_campaign=22

and since you want links.. here's why McDonalds hamburgers would have been considered unfit for human consumption fifteen years ago. But the FDA changed the standards so you could buy dog food from the clown,

beefmagazine.com/lean-finely-textured-beef

so it's crap even if the wage slave behind the counter hasn't stuck his cock in it.

Why didn't you just show the video faggot?

and why wouldn't they do a shit job.. How would you like to work forty hours at that dump and still need food stamps and a second job to get by.

What video, cock sucker? What video you motherless son shat through prison gates?

That's right.. I said you were the product of prison anal rape.. so post the video before I taunt you again.

McDonald's is shit. In other news, bears shit in the woods.

I start a thread about how shitty Mcdonalds is and the whole site gets spammed. coincidence?

I think not.

Fuck you, Ronald, even basement dwellers won't buy your crap anymore. You're going down.

the news is that one of largest American corporate icons is going down.

motherjones.com/blue-marble/2015/04/mcdonalds-franchises-arent-happy

I want the symbol of most of what sucks in America to burn.. What do you call a dead end profession with shit wages? a McJob.

What do you call ugly mass produced overpriced houses? mcmansion.

Are you saying this because the term is new to you? Because it doesn't really have anything to do with the rest of the thread.

It has everything to do with McDonald's needing to die….

Is that what this hubub is about?

After reading the responses in this thread, it is no wonder why I have trouble understanding any sort of conversation or human emotion.

That's your lunch, bitch.

This is gonna be amazing.
I might actually eat there now that I won't be feeding niggers in the process.

Too many burgers to the belly

Well, that's good. I hope they sink forever.

oh boy they replaced the gum snapping she-boon at the cashier,, your food will still be handled by the absolute bottom of the barrel types.

Nice try paid shill. The clown is going down. Mcdonalds won't exist five years from now.

I doubt that considering I don't eat mcdonald's (or any fastfood).

Taco bell is worse, their "ground beef" filling is actually 33% oats.

YEAH! ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA! CORPORATIONS SUCK!

I'd rather have actual ground beef mixed with filler than textured meat by product.

Can't sleep… clowns will eat me…

Eventually they will have a burger machine that builds the burgers, and they will be of higher quality than when made by illegal immigrants in the back.

No more happy meals.