How can someone not be at least bi now days?

its so easy, just let it flow.

Your dub-dubs won't save you from turning into a fag yourself

Shit! for first time in my life im digging it

but i am also high and listening to trap music

You'll be the first to hang,faggot

Is there any difference between fucking a girl in the ass and fucking a guy in the ass? doe's it feel different?

its the same.

your butthurt proves my point.

Just because it's easy doesn't mean it's right, faggot

>>>/cuteboys/

And stay there

I don't really feel the need for sex. Sure, I jerk off, but I don't look at people, and want sex from them.

Might be linked to the reason I can only get off to cartoons.

you just mad u dont have sissies buying you shit, cuckboi.

Some people just aren't gay. Shocking, I know.

oh yes they are

Are you part of that same group of people that has made most of 4chan uninhabitable?

Please leave this site, Redditor.

How the fuck does the year, month and day come in to play with this at all?

300BC, same shit in Athens where fags, furries, pedos and people who like to fuck animals roamed free everywhere.

2016, Golabalization happening in the world and fags, furries, pedos and people who like to fuck animals roam free everywhere.

Day boipussy is hot

Studies have shown that generally speaking, there are homosexuals and heterosexuals and then ones willingness to deviate from what's innate. That's not to say that bi-sexuality doesn't exist, it's just very few and far between.

Just because an individual can reach orgasm with a member of the same sex doesn't make them gay or even necessarily bi-sexual – people fuck animals and you wouldn't call them multi-sexual.

Biscum are indecisive, sex-addicted degenerates with no moral compass or understanding of "loyalty."

No man can serve two masters. Pick a team and stick with it.

Studies have shown that pedos are fags are the same, then a bunch of protestors doxed and ruined scientific lifes untill a (((scientist))) shown a study saying that they are normal and suddenlly every study changed.

cause pussy and boobs are just so sexy and men are… gross

Thanks for your two cents, dyke. We know – that's why we objectify the fuck out of you.

actually im not a dike, just a dude who likes pussy and titts. if you want more than my 2 cents i also think gay people are mentally ill some what.

Stop being so politically correct you pussy

This thread has purpose.

Because men are hideous, and those that manage a modicum of attractiveness do so by emulating women. To say you're attracted to feminine men is just to say you're attracted to femininity itself, and you are settling for an easier to fuck alternative than the real thing.