habbo?

nah man lets do coke and watch 12oz

k

sounds pretty great actually.

I'm down for this

aryion.com/#show-forum-tree
Let's raid this site!
It is like deviantart but much worse.
We should make accounts and post nazi propaganda.
Tag it with hitler.

yes!

Just kill yourself. Werent 80 million bodies enough in last war?

Not actually a nazi, just a guy who wants a raid

How about we raid girlsaskguys.com? This place has a huge potential for lulz.

We could also throw in a lot of nazi propoganda like the other user suggested for another raid canidate.

We raid south carolina health department. Bitches just killed millions of Holla Forumsees

looks promising, but we're going to need a laid out plan and some organization to make this shit work.

bump

maybe reddit.com/r/Undertale/ its worth a shot

The problem with pretending to be racist for trolling is that you attract racists to your boards.
The last thing Holla Forums needs is more stormfags.

LET'S RAID A HILLARY CLINTON RALLY!!!!

This sounds like a great idea actually. Shillary goons have been raiding Trump rallys this entire election with protests. I think its time we return the favor

HERE"S THE CATCH THOUGH!

Instead of being obnoxious protesters we do something subtle to demoralize and subvert all the shillary supporters

Like giving hillary a seizure or making her cough again?

Everyone knows she's on her death bed but how do we know she has epilepsy?

CALLING ALL ANONS, IF HERE'S A CLINTON RALLY NEARBY, BRING AIR HORNS, BULLHORNS, STROBE LIGHTS, ETC. WE NEED TO HAVE AS MANY ANONS AT HER RALLIES AS WE CAN. IF ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE BANNED, USE YOUR VOICES. MEET UP SOMEWHERE BEFORE THE EVENT, GO TO THE EVENT WITH SOMETHING TO CONTACT FELLOW ANONS, HAVE ALL ANONS SPREAD ACROSS THE BUILDING AND CHANT UP SOME MEME MAGIC SO THAT SHE LOOKS ALL OVER AND GETS MORE BRAIN DAMAGE. SHE'LL DROP QUICKER THAN AN ELEPHANT SHOT BY TRANQUILIZERS.

Most Hillary rallies have less than 100 attendees.
This will make impacting them easier.

Well go find as many anons as you can, go find where the next clinton rally is, go there and do the following in my previous post.

Werent 80 million bodies enough commie?

So Holla Forums is nother Holla Forums now, mkay faggots, consider this site dead.
All your raids will be reported, all your psyops will be revealed.

I fucking hate you all, left fags and right fags.
You are all cancer.
Kthxbai