Hello Holla Forums faggots

hello Holla Forums faggots.

in about a week its my time and i will go in a with a bang if you know what i mean.
i have been dreaming about this since i started in this damn school.
i will be targeting as many minorities and douchebag faggots as possible.

wish me good luck and if any of you assholes contact
local authorities i will fuck you in afterlife.

Get some fucking trigger discipline you goofball. How is anyone gonna take you seriously when you're fooling around with toy guns like that.

Looking forward to it.

this is what you need to do,leave other people alone and search for help. IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY.

have fun and don't forget the sandwich I made for you

nothing you can do to stop me niggers.

posting this in my garage right now and im making some "cocktails".
i wont be going in alone and we will fuck all these groids up.
my two friends will cover the emergency exits and i will walk in like canned meat and make some noice.
niggers will run to the exits and my friends will "hopefully" take care of all of them.
when we know its safe we will start dumping the gas and watch them burn like the jews.

when the feds show up we will commit suicide by cop.

Why are you posting it here. Like this is one of the least popular boards on Holla Forums. Why not post it on 4chan, you might get some more hits. This thread is probably gonna be deleted and gone before you even do anything.

Also good luck suiciding by cop in Sweden, they might throw their buttplugs covered in somalian semen at you but they sure as hell won't kill you.

Don't do it. You don't want to do it.

just do it already. why are you even wasting your time posting here?

A female mass shooter? This will doom SJW about ''only men are violent"

if you really are superior, you wouldn't kill yourself just so you can take out some fucking normies. it's just fucking pathetic

they way I see it, all these "hardcore killers" are just narcisistic idiots, who can't live up to their stupid UNREALISTIC life goals so they decide to go out claiming w/e retarded reason.

what I'm saying is, you wanna die, coz you CAN"T LIVE, it's not a choice, you just feel cornered

since you won't be needing it after you're dead can you mail me your nexus 5

What are you, 12 years old? And you're gonna go on a killing spree? Get some pubes first, kid. If you're that bothered by other people that you have to kill them, your mentally weak as shit lol

students on school: 175

3 "cocktails"
hunting rifle loaded with 6 .308
2 folding knifes
2 cans of flammable liquid
2 adrenaline pens
a zippo
and a can of gasoline

Good luck OP XD
Show those filthy normies no mercy

Good luck, I suppose.

are you a woman or a really gay man? is hard to tell

In about a week this post will die, couldn't you just post day before ?

hey retard, go for your local government center and take out some of those disgusting jew politicians who are ruining your country. you're wasting bullets on school kids. get a clue you fucking idiot

timestamp or just fucking do it already

09-09-16

OH SHIT NIGGA

Also; dont use that zippo, at least not some faggy unprinted one
Get yourself something cool engraved on it

pussy

Why did you post yourself in a mask if you're just gojng to reveal your face to us in a subsequent post?

Do you have a picture that you want the media to use when you get tased, and arrested alive? Given that some user will likely tell the school about your threat, you might want to think ahead

Is that a pistol in your shirt pocket, because if not, it might be hard to commit suicide with a long rifle.

Is that gun semi-automatic? Because if it's not then good luck reloading before someone tackles you to the ground.

What's your plan for once you get released from prison and have to earn money with a criminal record and minimal formal education?

NO IS THAT A ANTIQUE WINCHESTER? DONT USE THAT!!! GIVE THAT TO ME I'LL BUY YOU A BETTER RIFLE PLEASE! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN USE THAT????

its a repeater so no its not really semi-automatic, just his fat fingers are blocking you from seeing the reloading mechanism
but a repeater has been immensily outdated since about the 1930s so good luck killing anything outside of old people with it

the map pic is from?

Nigga atleast pick a better target than a fucking school

Arabia sweden :^)

this will piss off swedish government about "welcome more refugees"

Since you're going to die, you should post some naked pics for Holla Forums to enjoy. Give us something to really remember you by…

or…or…Use this as a false flag. Claim you're doing this because you hate yourself for being a white cis male etc.

Best wishes from Germany.

you guys are taking this guy seriously. some edgy 12 year old who has been on csgo too long needs a nap….

actually, it would be kinda funny to actually report it, if he's serious he'll get the greatest butthurt of his life lmoa

what would be more lulzy though, 1 butthurt 12 year old swede or thousands of assblasted SJW's and government workers all over the world?

livestream it

thats actually not a bad idea

any tips for setting it up?

he'll probably kill 3 people at best and pussy out/get tackled down/shot like most of the school shooters nowadays.

idk, use your phone or something. put it in your shirt pocket so we can see from your pov.

any recommended non-rule streaming sites?

Switch to a pistol, preferably a Glock.

It's way more effective.

don't forget the bombs. blow up the schools and pick off anyone trying to escape. do what eric and dylan tried to do.

Except make sure the bombs work, theyres didnt even kill any police
fucking amateurs

you'll have to find that for yourself I don't know. you could probably get away with it on some camwhore sites.

That's why you block the escape routes with chains etc., after you've entered the building.

of course, but with how the internet has grown since then, that's not much of a problem anymore.

if this bitch pulls this off she's gonna have a fandom.

what do you mean with cocktails?

I know how to make bombs and that's just from paying any attention during chemistry instead of making some edgy doodles and crying about not being able to build your little doom levels in class

molotov, dumb ass

well..SJW's will not be pleased..

I don't think so, just look at the oregon school shooter, nobody really cared because he only killed 10 people,

OP is literally a faggot, has a shit-tier plan, gave out the location, posted this WEEK before the happening, looks like a edgy retard, doesn't have a manifesto, didn't upload any videos, his gun is a winchester.

As said in it will probably end on 3 victims

i dont really give a shit on how many i kill.
why not do something stupid before i kill myself.

Yeah, but if it does end up being a chick she'll probably be named "shooter-chan" or something faggy like that. Besides, if the bombs are good, I'd say it would be a success.

Please buy a GoPro with a credit card. PLease please.

more photos pls,i want something before the media.

Yeah go to reddit if you want attenrion you whore
Also submitted to the fbi
Have fun

Say Hillary Clinton made you do it

Why is there a faggot like you in everyone of these kinds of threads?

isn't this bitch german?

swedish i think

either way the fbi can't do shit

You should be b& ,faggot.
I tipped them off about you being a nigger

Of course

amerifag being dumb as always

Good job lmoa

OP pls say something

as long as you dont live in hälsingland you're safe

How new are all of you fags

I know, but it had shitty execution.

Been on this site since the exodus.

we've been flooded by a bunch of 4cuck fags this month so very fucking new

whacchu mean nigga?

I came looking for the mass shooter known as Holla Forums..

testing

It was enough to bait some of the 4chan kiddies

My nigger

Honestly this girl should nor go out as a martyr because those harsly inspire nothing more than a short meme

Ex any gommunist martyr getting worshipped and pinned on leftist dorm rooms

She and her friends should plan the up comming balkinization of europe and survive, hell sje could be having swede babies instead of causing one less fertile female to her kind.

I've been here since the spankining,faggot

AGAHAHHH

If you can, shout some pro nazi slangs.

If this is real… then you better fucking deilvar you glorious faggot. Be the hero that everyone needs, and make sure to shoot as many blacks as possible. Put Omar to shame.

Bonus points if you get a girl to suck your dick at gunpoint.

OP here.

Good luck i'm behind 69 proxies faggot.

Now you look legit