Polish Aryans

Why did Hitler want to enslave the Poles if they were more aryan than Germans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he was a lunatic socalist utopian that wanted a state of endless war as a form of eugenics.

germans are barbarians and the nazi party ultimately had no actual moral bedrock or consistency

We need a polish fascist movement to take back our land.
Too bad there's so many Jews

oh the 10 cents brigades are here

Wew. Dont your masters teach you NOT to sage when you are shilling?

Jesusfuck what's happening to this place

Forgive me if I sound like a shill. I'm extremely new here and might be accidentally repeating Jewish lies for all I know. Is the issue that Hitler didn't want to enslave the poles? Or that you think poles are shit?

whichever one makes papa hitler sound better, he dindu nuffins

reported

Because the nazis were oppurtonists and had no consistent worldview in order to shift their propaganda easily according to the current realpolitical situation they found themselves in so they could gain the maximum spoils from it.
Poles were ok as long as they did not flirt with britain and got themselves intimidated enough to give in to the blatant request of giving up their only acess to the northsea.

As they turned to britain, the race experts of the nsdap suddenly declared them subhumans ;^)
I guess it was Himmler driving a lot of slavhate because he had weird esoteric believs, while Goebbels for example was actually a russiaboo and liked the est europeans but faltered due to his diligent but beta character just as he denied expressionist art in the end even though he liked it in his youth.

Another of those miracolous raceshifts is to be seen between central asians a.k.a absolute subhumans and tibetans who were in no way more civilised but portrayed in a romantic light because they were opposed to britain.

LEARN FUCKING HISTORY OP, THAT IS JEWISH LIES!

oops left name on from other thread and forgot to sage

SAGE D&C THREADS
HITLER WAS NOT AGAINST THE POLISH PEOPLE

sage

The shut the fuck up and lurk more, faggot. That way, next time you create a thread it might not be completely fucking useless.

Saged, reported, and filtered.

he was jelly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
inb4 jewpedia lies, hitler dindu nuffin he a gud boy

All hitler did was kill white people.

You guys said it yourself, "The holocaust never happened"

#ShillinForShlomo

new Kike for Shillers List. gas yourself or jump into an Oven, crispy jew

before WW2 antisemistism was normal part of politics, nobody gives a fuck if you dont like jews
LOL thanks to hitler and his dumb decisions (hurr slavs aren't aryan KILL THEM ALL) comunism spread overhalf of the world killing milions and destroying many countries
you mean using non-germans as slaves, burning down whole towns and villages for slightest sightof resistance and pillaging museums in whole europe just because nazi notables wants art for their residences?

R1b and R1a are both Aryan btw.

He didn't want to enslave the Poles, slavery was illegal in Germany.
His objective was to assimilate as many of the Poles as possible and ensure Poland could never again pose a threat, basically the fourth partition.

But Hitler would have preferred a peaceful solution, with Poland returning Danzig and joining the Anti-Comintern/Axis.

Are you alking about the Bolshevics, perhaps?

Which is why I said temporarily, since the fucking world jumped on his ass to be able to stop him.
Also if Hitler hadn't had power the Bolshevics would have laid waste to Europe a long time ago.
Thanks to the Germans we aren't as communist as the jew intended first.

Then why did the jews declare war to Germany in 1933?
Why did the media at that time put in their best efforts to smear the NSDAP's name at that time?
Why did no other country attempt to remove the jew from German identity?

They spread anticonception and abortion, banned higher education, abducted children from families and enslaved people. Poles were forcefully taken to work on German farmland and in various industries en masse as slaves. Some of that didn't differ from gulags with 14h labor all week and 800kcal food rations.

Krauts banished people from their homes and colonized with their own. They bombed civilian centers just so the fleeing populace would slow down defenders. They killed hundreads of civilians if a single officer was killed, no matter who killed him. They threatened to execute captured soldiers if defending generals didn't capitulate.

O rly? That's funny how Krauts found no evidence for Polish crimes against the germans yet they could find them for KatyƄ and even bring foreign experts to give their testimony. Funny how the monitors from the League of nations in Poland didn't notice anything like that. Funny how Hitler was kissing our ass all the way to the moment Beck said no to an alliance. Oh what was that, Adolf didn't have a problem with dead Germans up untill then? That's what you're saying? How bizarre.

Morons chasing phantoms of strength or glory, ready to whore their integrity just to brush against them - West in a nut shell.

Frankly you don't deserve to be considered kin to us even if you're genetically close. You're not mature enough yet.

Just a genocide of Germans in the previously stolen territories after WW1, but that is meaningless of course :^)

I don't get anything of what you are saying in your other phrases ut I will investigate one of the next days, you seem to be saying stuff I never heard of before so I might learn something more on the evil Adolf Hitler who was en ebil warmongerer and a wacis dickless jew.

What I know for now only is that Poland had acquired German territory due to the treaty of Versailles and a puppet government genocided the Germans still living in those territories. Who in their right mind would not avenge them?

Would love to know more though

And no evidence for it - that was the point, knucklehead. Somehow krauts had no problem finding dead Polish POWs the Soviets killed, but not their own?

But oh, let's pretend I didn't just address just that and repeat baseless bullshit again. How kikeish of you.

I look forward to you "investigating" anything, you historical illiterate. Assuming you even know how.

Back that up. Oh wait, you actually don't know shit. Entente was opposed to Poland forming, because they wanted a direct friction with the Soviets. They ceded territory we'd take anyway.

And yet Poland was a puppet government? Do you even know what that term actually means, moron?

You better be cautious, you're giving an analogue right to me. Only my grievances are backed up by more than a year of Sturmer propaganda before a planned invasion.

No you wouldn't. You're obviously content in your ignorance. Your deformed, regurgitated arguments are a testament to that.

Kek, you faggots repeat the same shit, never posting actual evidence. NEVER.