Living Under Enemy Occupation

Living Under Enemy Occupation

We’ve lost.

The Left won the culture war, and with it, the war for our society’s political soul. “Politics is downstream of Culture” is a maxim the Right was either ignorant of, dismissive of, or fully ignored, until it was too little, too late. We must now come to terms with the idea that we are living under enemy occupation. Insufficiently Progressive citizens are rapidly becoming the legitimate targets of social and economic forms of violence from actors at all levels of “The Cathedral” (or “The Synagogue”, whichever you prefer). The further Right you are, the greater the heresy committed, and the harsher the penance required.

Federal and State governments are beginning to devote more time and resources into efforts to force citizens to use their private property to provide service to individuals we might wish not to, regardless of our moral or religious reasoning, under the threat of severe and potentially crippling financial penalties. This is not a new development; freedom of association has been dead in private enterprise since the Civil Rights era. Unfortunately, “Civil Rights” tends to remain a nebulous and easily expandable concept; it can be used in many situations by the government to quickly expand the legal reach of the state, and so we should expect to see new and novel ways for this particular idea to be used to further encroach upon our lives and livelihoods.

Beyond the targeted oppression of the judicial, legislative, and executive branches, we also find ourselves further and further under the jurisdiction of bureaucratic, faceless, and near unaccountable organizations that wield significant amounts of real-world power. They answer to the Executive branch, and they are the means by which the President can most effectively implement their agenda. To give an example of how these organizations are used against us, let’s turn to the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Not only are they now tracking neighborhood diversity data, they are also making a concerted effort to diversify ethnically homogeneous communities. Make no mistake; this is specifically designed to break up ethnically homogeneous neighborhoods and undermine the social fabric and communal trust throughout the country. Barack Obama has been quite the effective President; he has certainly lived up to his promise to “fundamentally transform” America.

Lastly, the general Left-leaning media and the public it manipulates are used to track down and attempt to shame into submission via economic violence those who are insufficiently keeping up with “Progress”. This is done by either attacking your employment status if you are a traditional employee, or by targeting your social business network if you own a business. Unless you are sufficiently Antifragile, this social and economic violence is highly effective in attaining the desired outcomes, regardless of the hardened hearts and vindictive attitudes it creates in those who are attacked.

So how do we move forward? How do we attempt to live in a society that is actively targeting us for agitation, attempting to loot the spoils of political war by enforcing their will on the conquered population? I’d argue that we need to take a page out of the playbook of other minority groups scattered throughout the West and begin taking steps to build a parallel society. A parallel society is one where a minority, often bound together by ethnic or religious ties, self-organizes in a manner that reduces and minimizes contact with the majority society. I think this provides us the best option for low-level resistance. What might this look like in practice?

archive.is/QB5hy
dissidentright.com/2016/04/09/living-under-enemy-occupation/

Nobody lost anything you dumb defeatist pussy. Society is being subverted and we are in a stage of demoralization, slowly working its way towards destabilization and crisis. Once we hit the crisis stage the useful idiots (feminists, leftists, homosexuals, she-males, niggers, beaners, etc) will all be executed once they realize that they were pawns of the elite kikes all along.

The real battle between nationalists and the enemy hasn't even started.

I thought that for a long time. But where I live, the deed is already done.

It's only over if you give up

What do non-whites expect to happen when whites are no longer a majority in the U.S.? What the hell are they going to do when whites revolt against them and cut off their welfare supply by refusing to pay taxes?

That picture is from South Africa?

Well goddamn. He's right guys. Pack it in. Shut down the board. Turns yourselves in to the police for wrongthink. Hand over all your guns. Give your wife to a nigger and kill your children or give them to a lesbian couple so they can be made into trannies.

Why don't you just gas yourself if you think all is lost?

Defeatist you are
You claim that we have lost the cultural war when it only has begun
Why consider us the losers when in the realm of politics we are seeing a massive rise in Right Wing Nationalists, wether it be Duerte, Farrage, National Front, AfD, or the Man him Self Donald Trump
Why consider us the losers when there is a major swing in the beliefs held by your average 18-25 year old male, no longer is it the comunistic ways that the Zionists have been forcing down the throats of Westerners since at least the 60s but a Nationalist view thanks to the way the internet operates
While the Jews have the Audacity to try and stop our speech its only making us stronger and soon little defeatist we'll have the power to strike back, 2016 is 1928, which was 88 years ago by the way

Never again. [pic related]

Can't you see that the culture war is not over and the tables are turning in our favor?

so?

Reported for shill defeatism.

TRUMP IS WINNING AND MOVING THE OVERTON WINDOW AND WE WILL EXPAND WITH HIS MOMENTUM!

READ THE REST OF THE POST IN THE LINK YOU FUCKING LAZY CUCKS

-providing relief for local member families who fall under hard times

-purchasing land and facilities for members to share and enjoy

-setting up scholarships for the children of members to attend University or technical trainings

-providing for legal defense of any member who incurs the wrath of the diversity racket

-setting up an internal club credit union that gives favorable term loans to members rather than require members to rely on predatory banks and credit card companies for access to capital

Defeatist thread

Yes.

weren't they selling information without the clients consent?

Lol just lol nigga this ain't 2012. Nobody talks about "MUH cathedral" anymore. We're about to make America great again and all you can do is whine that IT'S ALL OGRE NOW because of some nrx bullshit?

Sad!

Grab your bags and go you git.

Smells like a jew thread.

JUST DEFEAT MY SHIT UP

Seriously though, we just nominated a guy whose actions drive libs and cryptos to the point of insanity (example: the Glenn Beck cheeto affair). While it's true we lost a lot of ground throughout the Obama affair, Trump is a resounding denunciation of our current president and the shitlib culture he enshrined.

Everybody loses a battle from time to time. The greatest part of fighting marxism is the very selfdestructive nature of the ideology. If you lose a battle, its only gonna forward the final victory even more. The trick is not to get killed in the imense faesesnado that ensures on marxist collapse.

Looking at the impending Venezuelan clusterfuck, I am getting convinsed that the USSR spend their last 40 years planning for a soft collapse. Every country still communist in name has left marxism behind. Chinas cultural revolution was meant to be the pinacle of marxism. Instead it hurt them so bad that they abandonned marxism an stuck to modern national-corporatism. Vietnam and Cambodia chose the same path. Eastern Europe had a roadbump, and now its nationalism from Bulgaria to Poland.

Every other country apparantly needs to shove marxism up its own ass and bleed half to death before leaving it behind too. Its a sort of phase I guess…

We've lost, d-don't fight back go-.. guy.
I swear the right totally isn't getting momentum right now or anything.

It isn't over until you are dead. There has never been a better time for you to fight back.

Incorrect. We haven't lost, society lost. We'll be just fine when the happening inevitably starts. On that day, the leftists who require societal protection will find it no longer exists and their little bubbles will be shattered.

I look forward to that day with great optimism.

Instead of wasting time and resources on defeatism you could either try and fix this shit we are drowning in or go full Samson option
Either way, go away kike

how about a tl;dr you lazy cuck? you can't just expect everyone to read every article some dingbat links to.

They can only proclaim victory over the dead bodies of each and every one of us.

sage and reported

Hold it right there you fool. You seem to misunderstand the events of recent times and you need some updating I think. The left (and your jewish paymasters) developed critical theory in order to control language, language was thought to be the basis for all communication and thus gaining control over this enables them to somewhat mould and shape social conventions to their will. This is true. However there now is thanks to the internet, a way to break their controls: dank memes. With a picture alone you can say something that destroys narratives. So that's where we come in. We're here to fuck up your narratives. And well we might as we have fun in the process eh?

Keep reporting threads like this.

and animal abuse posts like this.

And here I thought Holla Forums could read. Everyone ITT is right, we haven't lost; in saying that, everyone ITT needs to actually read the article.

In exchange for your get, here's your tl;dr

Why are most of those Trump girls such normies with artificial tans, shit tier makeup and highlights?
I'd probably still bang 80% of them, but it's just disappointing we're still at a place where whites are grossed out by their own skin.

I don't know. But I would not share anything like that with any firm. It could be later used to make a virus.

yeah, ok. you fucked up by not writing a good summary in the first place, enticing people to read the article. the excerpt you posted certainly sounds like defeatist bullshit. "it's over. we lost. time to withdraw from society and engage in low-key resistance." why? a full-on assault on social justice bullshit seems to be working just fine. the tide is turning. our dank memes are making fascism cool again.

Whatever you say shekelberg

Followed by the hypothesized solution:

How would this work though? Not only does it sound unpractical, would the government allow such private clubs?

I don't disagree with you on the tide turning. However, do you honestly believe half of these niggers ITT have even read far enough down to notice the links in the OP?

These two insinuate that the author isn't providing any solutions, when the part of the article that is omitted until later on ITT go on to explain a viable solution.

These fags probably didn't make it past the first paragraph.

Mind, I'm getting a little too worked up over a (1) thread.

Do you have a GET script or something?

This image sums up the exact reason why the "out of africa" early human movement occurred millenia ago, and why there were only nigs in africa until fairly recently.
The niggers' ancestors bullied, robbed, raped, murdered, and cannibalised all other groups until they left the continent.

Those types like the attention + are confident enough to post photos like that. There are "normal" Trump girls too, they just don't post images.

check'em.

no, i don't.

kinda sorta.

It's a soft tyranny that's starting to solidify. This Summer/Fall should be interesting.

Its great OC user. Great OC..!

you're doing freedom wrong, matey.

They will just ban it for any of the following reasons:
- too white
- too racist
- too sexist(no transpolykikefeminigger? in MY country?)
- too rich or
- too poor ( to pay diversity tax)
- promoting "breeding"(having >1 child in family)
They won't stop until Whites are completely and irreversibly destroyed.

Most of our problems would easily be solved naturally if we repealed anti-discrimination laws. That's something we can meme too. Not sure why there isn't more talk of it. Those laws are the teeth of political-correctness.

People already don't like PC, so let's make them very aware that they can demand an end to it. We need articles, articles everywhere until it's on the Emperor's agenda.

Women should wear something like pic related.

A club akin to the quote "Knights of Columbus or the Freemasons" needs a clubhouse of sorts, right?

How'd you do that without having the government almost immediately shut it down?

This isn't 2012 Schlomo, your generic defeatism thread spouting very vague reasons as to why the world's fucked, doesn't carry any weight anymore.
Holla Forumsacks have learned how to fight back, with targeted memes, trolling operations and support of nationalist candidates. We've become emboldened, and you're still using the tactics of yesteryear.

So quit before you've begun to fight? What a faggot you are.

i will never forget the beginning of the culture war.

WE WILL PREVAIL.

Why not do both, OP?
Why not let the idealists here on Holla Forums fight their good fight. It can't do harm, so there is no loss.
Let people like you build something new, something greater than used to be. Make it so that people around you learn from the past. I know I'll be doing just that for my future family.

So to the people here who are against OP - Do not pay heed. You can fight your fight, and we will cheer you on and support you all the way. And if that fight will result in being for naught, we will welcome you in our humble homes, and shelter you for the storm to come.

If your right does result in saving our nations, it has been thanks to our support as well.

Remember we're all allies here, and not (((enemies)))

BLACK PILL DEMORALIZATION SHITPOST THREAD

Sage and report.

It's always like this. Intelligent debate will always be drowned by sensationalism because it doesn't sparkle enough.

Plus you have the lesser folks here mostly americans shitting up any thread that isn't about muh huge news or muh trump, but that's to be expected during an election such as this one.

Who wants that? I want a chick how can go for a jog and dig in the dirt. Or, one that will pop out babies and cook food. this is over-idealized garbage that only really existed (outside of fancy circles where it still exists) for most people for a few decades at best.

The reason The Left has been winning so far is because The Right wllingly opts out of the culture war. You faggots don't want to become lawyers because DA JOOS R LAWYAS TOO….you guys don't want to become screenwriters BECAUSE DA JOOS R IN CONTROL OF HOLLYWOOD…you don't want to become a journalist BECAUSE MEDIA IN A JOO THING…..

You MUST infiltrate liberal spaces and take them over from within. This is how the Left wrestles control away from the WASPs.

All of this is right positions that were once common like being anti racemixing are taboo to even talk about now.

Thing is the culture war isn't lost, it's alive and well and the tide is turning.

Increasingly there's a two-tier split emerging that even the ordinary citizen can now see. Elites and 'progressives' push one thing, while increasingly the ordinary person rejects it and sees the gulf between the two groups growing and doesn't want to be on their side anymore. More than ever before the ordinary person feels disenfranchised and angry towards the elites and mainstream politics and media. The 'progressives' carry on getting more radical, but increasingly their soft power magazine is running out of ammunition as more people desert and reject their cause. Soon only the fanatics no-one ever really liked and elites will be left on their side of the divide.

Nationalism is growing with spectacular pace in Europe and will soon be alive and well again as a mainstream ideology. Yes, they'll certainly be attempts to crack down with hard power rather than soft, but we're moving towards having a large enough critical mass and enough countries willing to resist to put up a viable fight. Even if Trump doesn't win in the U.S., there's still now a large chunk of the population woken up and willing to push for the nationalistic cause. There's every chance Trump is only the vanguard making the initial breach in the walls before someone else even better and more thorough has a go at capturing the castle.

But even if we lose, there's still no reason to give up and submit to either Jews, 'progressives' or Muslims. If that happens we keep on fighting, but fight a rearguard with a scorched earth policy in effect. Whatever they try and take from us, we destroy before they can get it. If they try and take our areas and enrich them, we leave them a shithole and damage the local infrastructure on the way out. If they try and take our homes, we burn them down. If they try and take our property, we destroy it. If they try and take our money, we get rid of it first. If they try and take our lives when there's nothing else left, we take them before they do. If it ever comes to that defeatist game, we at least do it in a way where we deny them a victory even if we lose.

I'm guessing you've never worked in Hollywood. This was literally impossible before. It's only just started becoming possible to get a high quality non-jewed movie made (angry birds) for example. Without crowdfunding and technological advances it would have never been an option.

Great thread, but you are late to the game. Stormfront was doing "Pioneer Little Europes" 10 years ago.

This tbh fam.

Starting killing whites for cutting off the welfare checks and not paying their just taxes to non-whites. Seriously, that's the logic of these animals and the sad reality. They're trying to squeeze drops of blood from white south africans right now.

Right now we're at a 1:1 ratio whites vs non-whites. You can't rely on half of whites in the U.S. and never will be able to. They'll never drop that liberal veil even if a race war broke out.

Correct.

Western civilization is now synonymous with leftism. There is nothing left of true European values today. All of it has been destroyed. To save Europe, we must destroy Western civilization.

Interesting thread, but as others have pointed out, it's far from over.

Here's some more animal abuse.

Guy raped a 4 year old and this is what he gets.

I'm genuinely amazed at the fact that you faggots think that if you just keeping creating duplicate threads every couple of days or so you might break us. Well, you won't.

None of you even read the post you fucking failures it talking about ways to fight back.

this.

yes, it was impossible before tech advances which is why we should infiltrate IT and every field.
head of the biggest social media networks in the world (facebook, instagram): Zuckerberg (a jew).

hey mods ban this faggot

Hey Jude! Don't be so down!