REVEAL YOUR POWER LEVEL

The time has come. From here on out you have no excuse to not to reveal your glorious power. No more silent majority.

I challenge you to openly reject any and all bullshit you hear in your day to day. Set an example. Show others that the time is now. Your children will thank you. Your ancestors will smile down on you.

Other urls found in this thread:

new.euro-med.dk/category/english
antimatrix.org/TOC_Books.html
redefininggod.com/the-rockefeller-plan-for-the-brics-new-world-order-in-their-own-words
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do not be afraid of losing your job, or your family family or friends. Do not be coerced by fear. Do not put future generations in danger by allowing ANYONE to spread dangerous subversive ideologies. It's time to get mad.

They will try and say that whites have already become stupid enough to let themselves be divided and there is no going back. They are wrong. I know Moors and Caucasians alike that want the White Race to be strong again because "people like us" understand that the world is great when the White Race is on top.

Just tell anyone that tries any kike bullshit or niggardry to fuck right off.

Its time to get free again. Big Time.

Sweet freemason imagery, user. Which lodge do you belong to?

TBH i just like the symbol. I would join some faggy lodge.

nice try faggot

I wouldn't** join some faggy lodge.

I agree. Just be composed while spreading the red pill and never start the topic of politics and history on your own. I recently told to one of my clients who started the topic of zionism that I am anti semite, not just anti zionism. He, being a jew who lived in israel and who's grandfather fought in Palestine for the foundation of Israel, couldn't do nothing in response but to accept me as I am. And he still my daily costumer.
Remember to be composed, always. And if you trully have digested the bitter pill then feelings of regret and guilt cannot poison you.

Here is my power-level you faggot

new.euro-med.dk/category/english

antimatrix.org/TOC_Books.html

redefininggod.com/the-rockefeller-plan-for-the-brics-new-world-order-in-their-own-words

everyone I know already thinks I'm nuts about the happening happening and that everything will be fine

I've never hidden my power level, but a lot of people refuse to accept the redpill because it means all they've done in life means absolutely nothing

so now I just wait for the happening preparing some crow for them to eat

Same here. I've opted to ease people into reality, but they still think half of what I say if hyperbole even if they've witnesses the events first hand.
Normies will choose comfort over reality every time. They have no principles they would defend. Hell, half are 'pacifists' without the conscience to know why they object to violence of any sort.
I get stares if I say a certain culture/religion produces far more assholes than the host country's own, let alone point out how they are being assholes.

HahahahahahahahahaHAAA

Way ahead of you user.
But I agree 100%, we must speak up at every opportunity.
Many normies are on the fence, but secretly feel something's wrong.
The more they hear others who are courageous enough to openly espouse wrongthink, the more they will feel they don't need to hide behind political correctness.
It's 2016 guys!
This is the year when the exponential swing to our side is going to happen.

Ouroboros and sun symbolism are among their most common visual motifs.

oy vey nothing to see here

keep worshiping the sun, goy

Yes the fire rises

my family already knows. time to spread it further.

Do you have any idea how many symbols they have pillaged over the centuries? Please, tell me how the swastika and oroboros were invented by schlomo at the dawn of history, and not coopted in the past few hundred years.

Real power comes from organizing in the real world via networking. Not posting user to the internets.

everytime

I have never hid.

Easier said than done.

Drop the Trans Nazis fetish and you won't have to be afraid anymore.

Shut the fuck up you dumb NEET

Even Hitler was a pennyless failed artist when he started dishing out redpills

Defeatist niggers
NOT EVEN ONCE

It's Time Brothers and Sisters.
No compromises.
Don't be sorry for anything ever.

Fuck off, jew.

Look at how they try to derail and label you to attack your character and associate you with anything other than what OP is talking about. Op already said he just thought the symbol was cool and that masons are faggots. Another user made the point that kikes have been stealing and demonizing symbols for a while.

The shills will come out hard because the last thing they want us for us to meet each other on the streets and see that we are many and we are strong!

"Defeatist Niggers"
Same ole adolescent one liners from the 'gonna save the White race' crowd. Go to the supermarket and educate random Whites about "niggers and kikes" and see how effective your movement is.

Were fucking dying here and you only care about symbols and vulgar memes. This is not a game anymore. It's about survival.

Oh so you must have some great ideas then as an alternative…. No?

Fuck right off like.

I'm not making it about symbols you are.

I have been since trump announced his candidacy. The more has has won the more intense I have also become, now I talk about it as if I were preaching to a church congregation.

This is why I'm working on becoming a Japanese translator. Nips won't know, and even if they find out, won't give a single fuck about some useful gaijin being xenophobic.

I told a bunch of people at the bar that I didn't like Bernie because he was a jew. They called me a nazi. I knew those people too, but I just don't care anymore.

NIGGER

I

G

G

E

R

A Trade is literally the only viable job path for whites anymore.

Thank's Jews.

I want to do this too my man. I actually started years ago but just stopped at some point, especially when life started to throw me lots of curveballs. Need to get back into it.

I agree that there's a right way and a wrong way and I probably looked crazy saying that Bernie is a Jew, but if you don't have the willpower to stand up to your friends then who can you stand up to?

I already do that to a point in public, I'm completely open with my bluepilled friends however.

I'm even trying to red pill a communist sympathizer I know. He's strange he seems to be redpilled on hitler and the holohoax but still embraces communist ideals.
Just have to convince him on race and I think the rest will start to slowly click.

Hitler was left wing on everything apart from race.

Have you tried showing him a fucking history book?

Fucking kike yo

The Ouroboros is commonly used throughout history it's not a mason thing.
Nice shilling though

Did you have anything with you to support your argument user? Or did you just stand there telling your friends that Bernie is a jew?

If not, then you've only done this to yourself. Even with leftists, unless they are on the extreme left scale, there are some that can still be reasoned with, with cold hard evidence. The far left are only gone and won't listen to reason, thus the ones you finding calling out to dox trump supporters and the like.

The way you can tell the difference is by how much doubt they already have, as well as how right to call of attention do they seem when they are presented with regular blue pill stimuli. If it's only a matter of blue pill stimuli that's setting them on the leftist track, then you'll have a much easier time red pilling them with facts and reason.

Now a far leftist on the other hand, those are just gone, and sever ties there. They are in their own little world, and it's questionable if the hard slap of reality will even bring them back to face reality at this point.

There is such a thing as biting off more than one can chew. Just remember to keep it in sizeable chunks.

And there may be strength in standing up to your friends, but it's better to have them join you if they aren't too far gone with quantified redpilling and spreading the seed of doubt in their head rather than full blown spaghetti spurging.

He buys into the idea of the once race shit, I have alot of work to do.

I mean he acknowledges that hitler wasn't the monster he is portrayed as.

To be fair, I was a bit drunk at the time so my words failed me. They were Bernbots so they didn't inquire further, but when I am of sounder mind I go with the argument that his Jewish tendencies will predilect his loyalties to Israel first instead of America.

Like I said, I was almost blackout so I wasn't exactly the most eloquent, but most of my friends have been sucessfully redpilled on der juden. The guy I was speaking to was a pure far leftist so it's not like my lack of eloquence was missed.

That will actually work out in our favour if the collapse finally happens

Already do. I don't give a flying fuck when I talk to people while wearing odd hats.

I started gradually revealing my powerlevel on kikebook some time ago. By now I nonchalantly post about white genocide and my support for PEGIDA.
This is quite an achievement considering all of my friends are brainwashed libtards (the "no nations no borders" type…).

Still a lot of work to do. But it's fun once you figured it out!

i still believe "concealing your power level" is a shill tactic.

the sjws dont shy away from it, and theyve been winning. theyre only losing now because they pushed too far.

ive also noticed whoever speaks their opinion first is generally unchallenged by the normies, who avoid conflict. just be the first to speak up and everyone will be like "yeah…" and thats that.

first of all, most SJWs burn out within a few years.
Second, yes they do. There are SJWs in your business, but they just don't say anything.
Third, and related, they're only really loud when they think they have the power, like in University.
Fourth, real communists never, never ever reveal their powerlevel. They've infiltrated our government for decades. For, what, 40 years now ol' Billy Kristol hid the fact that he was a Trotskyist and they took over the Republican Party. Only now that they're getting ousted are they freaking out and fucking up.

Revealing your powerlevel should always be done in a very slow, deliberate manner, if at all. Its safest just to learn how to recognize your own with a wink and a nod and never reveal audibly to those around you what you really believe.

wtf is this "reveal it slowly" and be "safe" so you can "wink" at each other in the streets bullshit.

Fuck you. Don't compromise your values.