Vienna (AFP) - Austria's far-right is probing "countless" cases of fraud in last week's presidential election that saw...

Vienna (AFP) - Austria's far-right is probing "countless" cases of fraud in last week's presidential election that saw its candidate lose by a narrow margin, the party chief was quoted as saying Sunday.

"We are going to get the countless indications (of irregularities) looked at by an independent, neutral body and then decide" whether to challenge the result, Freedom Party (FPOe) head Heinz-Christian Strache said.
"There are lots of indications coming from voters, and so far five criminal complaints where the law was obviously broken," he told the populist Kronen-Zeitung daily in an interview published Sunday.
"The result of the election could change," Strache said.

Last Sunday's election saw the FPOe's candidate Norbert Hofer fail by just 31,026 votes to become the European Union's first president from the continent's increasingly popular anti-immigration far-right.

IIRC weren't exactly 31026 votes discarded?

Last week Austrian authorities said they were investigating several cases of alleged election irregularities.

Strache meanwhile has been forced to call for supporters to tone down their rhetoric after some fans called for violence against Van der Bellen and even published his address on Strache's popular Facebook page.

The FPOe is now looking ahead to the next general elections, due in 2018. The party is leading the opinion polls with more than 30 percent, while the two centrist parties in the governing coalition look set to fall short of a majority.

In a Gallup poll of 600 people published Sunday by the Oesterreich daily newspaper, the FPOe was in first place on 34 percent. The Social Democrats (SPOe) of Chancellor Christian Kern were on 24 percent, their centre-right coalition partners the People's Party (OeVP) on 21 percent.

yahoo.com/news/austrian-far-says-countless-signs-election-fraud-104533911.html
archive.is/Z8urB

Leftist editorializing has been largely left out and can be found in the source.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/u9t8r
degree180.com/how-the-new-york-magazine-allowed-jesse-singal-to-scam-candace-owens/
wochenblick.at/wahlpannen-jetzt-gibt-es-10-dokumentierte-faelle/
krone.at/Oesterreich/Wiederholung_der_Wahl_steht_nicht_im_Raum-Minister_rueckt_aus-Story-512535
www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/brussels_eu/roots/33_ribbentrop_european_confederation.html
counter-currents.com/2011/05/pan-nationalism/
neweuropeanconservative.wordpress.com/2015/06/25/practices-of-ethnic-separatism-tudor/
counter-currents.com/2011/05/some-thoughts-on-nationalism/
counter-currents.com/2011/08/toward-euro-siberia/
counter-currents.com/2010/08/project-septentrion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DO IT FAGGOTS

MAGA!

bumping for importance

EUROPA AWAKEN!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like their scheme is backfiring.
I guess they can just rig every election or make non-cuckery outright illegal though.

But what does the Austrian law say what happens if the charges turn out to be valid? Do the votes get thrown out and the one who has the most votes after get elected? I have this sneaking suspicion they'd try to slip it by with a slap on the wrist instead.

Bump.

How do they feel? How do the people who rig the election feel? How can they get up in the morning? How do they maintain any relationships with integrity or respect for another person?

They cannot be human. They cannot have emotion. Thus, it was the jews.

Even so, it's enough to have it confirmed, next election they will win in such a landslide it'll be impossible to stop.

You can maga all you want. We will MEGA.

They are relying on their media control too much. People aren't stupid besides the delusional far leftist who actually rigged the votes.

EU is in it's death throes. Brexit will be putting the bullet through this communist abomination.

It's the EU who's been rigging elections left and right since they accepted the Lisbon treaty.

So yeah it's the jews. Democracy is just a convenient illusion for the merchant who can influence the popular vote via the media.

Make
Austria
Great
Again

We each have to fix the mess in our own home brothers.

Every EU skeptic country should have it's own Brexit.

The reason is simple, as soon as someone leaves the whole thing will be done for right then and there. We've seen it with Latvia crashing the Soviet Union, it'll be no different with the European Union.

So if/when every EU skeptic country has it's own Brexit, Brussels will be able to rig 2 or 3 but they won't be able to rig them all.

IMO it won't be the Brexit that does it it will be the EU reaction. I'm not even sure if Brexit will happen because of the rigging.
But people will notice it and share it on social media.
So basically whole Europe will know that EU wants to go full on empire mode with no sovereignty for the individual countries.
And then starts the breaking away with enthusiastic Russian support.

Brexit will fail. Like Le Pen failed. Like Farage failed. Like Hofer failed. We can't defeat them at their game, they just cheat their way to victory. All we can do is bringing the cheating in the light, so that normies can witness the corruption by themselves. They can't cheat their way out of a popular rebellion.

This.

Democracy is an scam

What you mean like how Duerte failed, like how AfD is failing, like how Trump failed
Also Hofer didn't fail, it was rigged and you know it

Is there any chance anything can be done?

I'm sure he knows this, everyone does. But the bottom line is that Hofer (for the reason you mentioned) did fail at becoming president.

It wasn't fair, it was rigged but it just doesn't change the end result.

ÖVP + FPÖ = 55% and yet Hofer still lost. ÖVP voters who unironically voted for the green chainsmoker kike should kill themselves.

Break away democratically?

Optimal would be nothing changing (as president isn't that important either way) but it become obvious to everybody that cheating happened, resulting in massive protest votes for FPÖ in 2018 (in the important election) for everybody who loves democracy.

FPÖ is just 15% from 50% and they don't need all that much as some parties will get too few votes to get any seats, it can be done.

2018… can't remember who said it, but the voter has a 60 days memory.

You can't break away democratically from a union that's not democratic.
EU is a one party dictatorship of the eurocrats and they don't share power with democratically elected representatives.
It will be by force. Either military or economic.

Of course they're going to get scared of the Austrian guy. Fucking jews.

I guess you mean economic warfare. So, EU member countries would simply stop paying their "taxes" to Brussels?

bump for hope

Czech here.

Why can't you Austrian cucks have civil war over this like real men? I want to watch Vienna burn, I want to watch Austrian children torn to pieces by NATO gunfire. I want to see Austrian economy reduced to our level.

2salty4me

Good luck, austrians. Hope the greens coup de etat backfires at them

HEIL EUROPA

What does that wheel above represent?

I can understand it's meaning but not where it came from and what group was using it

Most of Holla Forums like it because it was the SS headquarter.

Most of Holla Forums don't know that it was mirrored below by an actual sun which was pretty important if you are into that esoteric shit.

It's an ancient symbol that can be found in many of the real "aryan" faiths we held before Yeshua was thrust upon europe.

in the ss headquarter*

Interesting it's complex to describe exactly what it is but it's a representation of existence effectively. it shows the two manifestation of the two primordial principles (the larger circle is the outgoing, yang, the inner circle is the ingoing, yin) and the four quadrants represent the fundamental interplay between the two also accounting for the weather for instance.

They clearly knew a lot back then.

I meant the seasons not the weather. It's mirrored in lots of things. Also in the four ages of man for instance.

It is a representation of them as they actually appear in reality. If you strip away all the modern science bullshit you get that.

Here is is using a ferrocell.

Burger here.
Is Austria getting uncucked?

What are the chances anything comes of this? Seems every vote has this come out after but it never changes.

I think meant Make Europe Great Again, but I'd not meme on it because for starters current Europe counts Turkey and Israel as "European" because the former touches a bit of it and the latter because of ties with Switzerland

Is there even time to do all that before the new government takes power, or has this party just proven itself to be a giant pack of cucks?

Austrians who allow their government to be stolen from them, to the destruction of their nation no less, are pretty cowardly scum.

Don't think you can just run to my county, either. We'll hang you for cowardice.

Someone is booty blasted

And where do you live OP?

You should not behave to aggressive at this point, or they risk getting branded as being rulebreakers and simply butthurt about loosing.

Like that retard who threatened the new PM, that was a bad Idea.

I left that ambiguous on purpose. Stay where you fucking belong and fight.

and then watch us rebuild it while you're still just sitting there blaming others for you being a subhuman?

This is a new extreme for "muh PR"

Let me tell you the reality: Unless there is a serious threat of violence represented by ongoing, low-level violence that threatens to EXPLODE if the stolen election isn't reversed, they will cuck you our of your voting-rights.

The only recourse at the point that Austria is at is to make it VERY clear that those who make peaceful reform impossible are GOING to get violent reform, and if the right-wing party stands in your way, then it just indicates that they are controlled opposition, sorry to say.

It's cute how nobody knows what the President in Austria does.
Hofer will just bring his own tea if the FPÖ manages to prove the fraud.

Then the jews have already won. All they had to do from the very beginning was steal an election and that was that. Game over.

Hopefully your lack of will is not representative of your entire nation.

Holla Forums DOES IT IN HOPES OF GETTING LAID

Oh look, he's using anime grills because he knows it will piss anons off. How cute, they're learning.

Didn't some like 40 percent of women in Austria vote for them? Doesn't that mean your wrong

Australiafag here

The whole world is watching Austria, get the charge down on that big iron door so we can roll in.

We are running out of time.

Kek. Was that really all it took? You guys are slipping.

40% of women voted far-right, and you add that with college noomales and you get an untermenschen alliance.

No I'm trying to point out how it was women who fucked the white race over and will be the death of western civilization.

You have FANTASTIC taste in 2D girls and you're kinda right, women are too easily influenced by social pressure.

Take your pills. Autism cure best day of my life.

Yeah, nah m8. By the way, your samefag is showing.

No user we're all weeaboo degenerates here.

Check out these 3DQT Panzer grills though.

That's the Luftwaffe eagle

It was a joke you dummy. Surely Trump will have girls disciplined and trained to be fit in school like they used to in any sane era.

This current year is what happens if you don't teach young women discipline, same with the young men (who should have to do mandatory military training).

Doesn't that disprove your view that women voted for this? It's not sure a very wide margin. It means at least a sizeable portion of males would have had to vote for this. Why is it women's fault?

You're shitposting, but sure, I'll name women; they shouldn't be allowed to vote, but that does not imply I dislike them.

MAKE AUSTRIA GREAT AGAIN

That's exactly why Weedman won in Canada. Kikeper had a four months campaign.

You do realize that disproves your claim, right?

Tube torus.

And then he wonders why Hitler did nothing wrong

What's the correlation between 40% right support and mothers/married women?

So you're not a shill but an autistic weeb who wants to blame his dry dick on women

Wew

So, normie media has begun to report on 4/pol/ and cry about "muh ebil white supremacists" and 4cuck is plowing their shit over it.

archive.is/u9t8r

OY GEVALT!

Only a matter of time before we're uncovered as well I think lads

IGNORE THIS I MEANT TO MAKE A THREAD

Is that a code word for "good goyim"?

They wrote about our autistic religion. I was wondering when it would finally happen. On the bright side, normies are going to think this 'journalist' is nuts for referencing meme magic and kek.

EU is democratic. Just no one imagined the elected individuals will actually try to replace us with immigrants. The liberal parties are losing grounds as we speak, democracy works slowly.

Austrians, FIGHT!

Don't let these faggots steal your country and your heritage and throw it in the genetic wastebin for the benefit of muh virtue signalling and muh EU ministers!

If you can't accomplish anything with an election it's time to move to less democratic means. Slaughter all of them. Good Luck Austria Bros!

I'm also interested in this. has there ever been any election anywhere that had to be changed or redone because of proven fraud? as far as I can tell these election commitees have always been just a shitshow so western politicians could cry about ebul third world authoritarian regimes.

Written by Jesse Singal, weird twitter member and former Journolist member.

Because they are literally false-flagging goons targeting people in the name of Holla Forums

Oh, that faggot.
degree180.com/how-the-new-york-magazine-allowed-jesse-singal-to-scam-candace-owens/

Everything that SJW trash writes is pure garbage and/or stolen.

Will FPO remove the ¨holocaust denial¨ laws Austria have? Or are they too cuck for that?

Probably not, Merkel would invade the next day and gas every Nazi who ever even thought about denying the Holocaust.

The Jews are signaling this is their exclusive behaviour.

There are 10 officially documented election (((glitches))) at the moment (article in German):
wochenblick.at/wahlpannen-jetzt-gibt-es-10-dokumentierte-faelle/

You just keep thinking that playing fair will win out finally. Newsflash retard, they will just up the ante every time and whip your ass yet again. And you'll be all "next time fer shure!"

WAKE THE FUCK UP. THEY WILL NEVER LET YOU WIN. YOU WILL NEVER, EVER WIN, UNLESS AND UNTIL YOU RISE UP AND BEAT THEM INTO THE GROUND.

But it's not.

Democracy is transparent. You vote for the niggers that are in power. When they start fucking up, you replace them with niggers that promise to do a better job.

The European Union is vast, confusing, and wholly built to confuse people. You don't vote for anyone except your parliamentarians, who have only the power to vote on the shit that gets served up to them and no power to propose/edit anything.

You might say that it's only confusing and backwards to stupid people, but when you define it that way, everyone in Europe is a mouthbreathing retard simply because they don't study politics or make a point to investigate an establishment that doesn't wish to be studied.

Brainwashed lefties have a sense of "righteous hate" for the right wing. In their minds the antifa who helped rigged the votes feel like they stopped the evil of fascism and are heroes.

thank god, it sounded like they weren't going to challenge this at first. the Jew will fight this hard so this may be the start of something big.

Hofer should put out an international call for friendly safety volunteers :^) to help stabilize the situation.

there won´t be reelections
the austrian interior minister said so

krone.at/Oesterreich/Wiederholung_der_Wahl_steht_nicht_im_Raum-Minister_rueckt_aus-Story-512535

Of course he would say no! His jobs depends on the misery of Austria

Give in to your fear.

Ashes and Echoes

You hope for too much. Watch it, in two weeks, we'll all be cut off from the chans forever.

And you know women would always be shit. They're ruined, men are ruined. Everything has always been ruin.

Ashes and Echoes

And that's why it only ends with blood, and Nuclear Fire.

There is only one price for rebellion at any time. Samson Looms

Ashes and Echoes

The president is very important.

The FPÖ will never reach 50%, there is just no demographic for that. They will always need either ÖVP or SPÖ as a partner.

It represents being an edgy American teen mongrel with no clue of the world.

This tbh.

I don't just want Hungary to leave the EU I want Hungary, Slovakia, and Czech Republic to band together and make their own EU.

čoskoro!

Its the darkness before the light.

Its not whats on the floor thats important, but what is on the ceiling.

This.

I want central european countries to form an Intermarium or Mitteleuropa alliance first. And when all the european countries are in, to form the European Confederation/Imperium.

I think Europe should just be broken up into 3 or 4 allied groups that have their own internal politics.

No more Belgians and swedes telling Hungarians how to run their country and no more Greeks getting fucked with a 13 inch rod.

No more fucking unions.
Sovereignty for all.

some countries are too small to sustain themselves on pure sovereignty.

how is Croatia supposed to compete with his neighbors if he doesn't have Hungary to back him up?

And thats why I say Confederation or Imperium, not to make a n Empire or a Federation like the EU.

Some information to make you an idea

www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/brussels_eu/roots/33_ribbentrop_european_confederation.html

counter-currents.com/2011/05/pan-nationalism/

neweuropeanconservative.wordpress.com/2015/06/25/practices-of-ethnic-separatism-tudor/

counter-currents.com/2011/05/some-thoughts-on-nationalism/

counter-currents.com/2011/08/toward-euro-siberia/

counter-currents.com/2010/08/project-septentrion/

Austrian women are waking up and buying all the guns

Yeah, they are woke as fuck!

waking up =/= awake
select only one green option, mgtow.

shut it down

GOOD LUCK, AUSTRIA