Be me

I was in Kyiv in 2011 and it was nothing like this. This cancer moves so fast. Obviously it's only people under 30 in cities that are like this here but that's how trends start.

This is a poor country with a lot of very real and very serious problems. We don't need this shit here.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/ed/res/538.html#557
poal.me/mztn2u
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Starting_in_the_saddle_early.jpg
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Hmongman.jpg
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Faces_of_Cape_Verde2.jpg
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:MC_09-0081-308_-_Flickr_-_NZ_Defence_Force.jpg
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Blond_Boy_Swimming.jpg
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Uyghur_girl_in_Turpan,_Xinjiang,_China_-_20050712.jpg
ipetitions.com/petition/demand-a-nuclear-annihilation-of-the-ukraine
thepetitionsite.com/379/763/613/demand-a-nuclear-annihilation-of-the-ukraine-including-crimea-and-the-donbass-region/
change.org/p/donald-trump-demand-a-nuclear-annihilation-of-the-ukraine-6ecbce68-adb6-47c8-aee1-7875e3eab135?recruiter=549171149&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmytro_Klyachkivsky
businessinsider.com/crimeas-new-russian-overlords-are-seizing-thousands-of-businesses-2014-12?IR=T
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_Khrushchev
rt.com/business/342737-crimea-energy-bridge-complete/
ukrweekly.com/old/archive/1988/458814.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can thank America for that.

That's the need the lemmings have to conform to orthodoxies for you. Most people are deathly afraid of being branded heretics or simply even wrong, even when what's "wrong" is actually what's right – they don't even want to risk it and will prefer to keep the group consensus.

This is what happens when you allow George Soros to take over your country.

Please God

Help guide Putin to destroy these dyed hair, blog posting faggots like OP, destroy the Jewish Ukrainians and ride forth to free Europe.

This tbh fam, the current pm is a Soros puppet.

No wonder Ukrainians dye their hair. After all they iz not even white.

Thanks, Russian poster using a proxy!

65 years of communism =/= 5 years of "SJW indoctrination" myth

We all know that feel. I live in Murrica (grand central station for most of this stuff), and even 5 years ago, people were significantly less degenerate.

When I was a freshman in highschool (I'm only 20, so this wasn't too long ago), it seemed like supporting fag marriage was a very controversial opinion. People assumed that if you actually cared about it enough to say "I support it," that you were a fag yourself. Now, it's practically impossible to find anyone who doesn't support it. From what I've sen, even the hardcore Fundy churches in my area aren't sure what to support anymore.

When Soros takes over a country, that country elects Putin as president. LOL

I am American. If is just a known fact that this socjus was created in the USA and has been exported everywhere else. In Ukraine they probably have a dozen or so NGOs pushing it to soften them to American imperialism.

8ch.net/ed/res/538.html#557

Universities are the real problem. Professors are being paid a lot of money to say what they think people want to hear, the worst part is that there are policies in place that disallow you to disagree.

Spot the kike.

FEMEN used to originate from Ukraine under Yanukovich. Now that Yanukovich is gone, FEMEN is everywhere else BUT Ukraine.

Communism ironically kept most of Eastern Europe safe from the plague that infected the west, but now that that frost has melted away, it's moving over and quickly making ground although it will face greater resistance than the west.

I spotted YOU.

Russian posters sperging out
as always…

I wonder aloud why you're so upset.

I think you have problem reading.

Are you illiterate?

Ukrainians are not white.
You are so brainwashed you cannot understand facts. LOL

Russian dicksuckers are the ones who are illiterate.

You're pretty bad at this.

what the fuck, move to Poland, problem solved.

I'm better than you at everything 'cept for sucking of both Trump's and Putin's cocks.

*You can thank Jews for that.

fuck off kike, Ukrainians are whiter then you!

Why would I want to move anywhere?
Ukrainians are the most hated ethnic group in the world right now because of Russian dicksuckers such as yourself.

Christian Pagan Larp German Swedish French Kill Muslims Muhammed Married a Child George soros NSA bilderberg nugget ammo can DIY

this is a very important survey. please respond this was not created by Holla Forums or any other faggots for sure

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

What does that even mean?
You're either white or you ain't white.

Go duck Assad's dick, Putin's shill.

Rotherham Juanita Broderick five eyes sicilian portugese

I am Ukrainian from Zaporizhzhya.
Your argument is invalid.

I am a christian
I am a athiest

Jews are not white

Wut?

Russians are white though, you might be confused with asian siberians.

That's a nice reaction image, btw.

Ukrainians ain't though.

I am a christian
I am an athiest

Blog here: I'm into a blonde, blue eyed ukranian colleague of mine but having a hard time finding common ground. How are your women like?

dumb idiot

You misspelled Israel.

what drugs are you on?

The filthy Turko-Mongolian Muslim bandits in this part of the world have always been heavily involved in White slavery, stealing our women and selling them in to sexual slavery to filthy, fat, swarthy Muslims with money.

This is something we proud WHite men will not tolerate, not back in the day and not now.

The Cossacks have returned!

Hear that you vile filthy mudslime and you idiot libertarians that want to let everyone do whatever they want to do?

Well I doubt these Muslim slave raiders will be so joyful and care free when they face charging bands of our Cossack warriors, sabers drawn ready to hack off the limbs of the dark hairy men who would take away White women.

THE COSSACKS HAVE RETURNED and let's see these Cossack motorcycle clubs really grow in the good old USA!

Maybe the American Cossack motorcycle club can give Roman Polanski a warm reception when he comes back to California.

No such thing.

Is it me or do all outsiders to the most western countries not understand how much most non-cucked western men hate the mediocracy and gross over relegation of "EVERYTHING" of the west

Not enough money for a new iPhone?

sage
sage all Russian threads for being backstabbing Commies

sage

bump

bump

Trump

Wow… I've been learning some Ukrainian in hopes of visiting one of the last European cities unscathed by liberal poison and non-white immigration. This is unfortunate news to hear.

Would it be correct to assume the universities are riddled with Jews, much like your oligarchical elite? So sickening, I wish the ethno-nationalists in Ukraine would stop killing other White people and focus on the real enemy, but of course Putin is fueling the fire. Sad.

Ukrainians are not white, though.

For just looks or personality as well.

About a third of the women here are natural blonde with blue eyes.

Ignore the shitposters posting cherry picked pics of Ukrainians. Most of us are white.

But if you want a woman with a nice personality I wouldn't recommend it. Here in Kyiv most of the women under 30 are SJWs or stuck up, cold, materialistic and really bitchy. The ones over 30 are all married. There are "traditional" women in the countryside but most of them only see men as provider drones and they generally get married by the time they are 21.

duolingo is a shit website for learning ANY language

Sounds like American women.

That's impossible due to the Hardy-Weinberg principle.
What drugs are you on again?

Define "blonde" then.

they look pretty h'white to me
even the average White American might have a tiny percentage of negro DNA, so a little East Asian influence here and there is forgivable.

I took an actual class, but duolingo helps for a little vocab.

hurr ur a ukie
hail putin xd
le SAGE

Based Assad, amirite?

on a second picture you can clearly see that the first cunt got brown eyes, the second dyes her hair, and so does the third one as well
the rest are just ugly af

He's neither good nor bad, I just hate worship of foreign leaders.

Christ, can I be an actual nationalist without larping as a vodkadrone digging snow in Russia before eating a pickled mushroom?

Or fighting for a foreign sandnigger oil republic leader?

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Starting_in_the_saddle_early.jpg

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Hmongman.jpg

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Faces_of_Cape_Verde2.jpg

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:MC_09-0081-308_-_Flickr_-_NZ_Defence_Force.jpg

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Blond_Boy_Swimming.jpg

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Uyghur_girl_in_Turpan,_Xinjiang,_China_-_20050712.jpg

Why the salt against ukies?

There are Ivans on Holla Forums all day every day, I just know they are here.

I met a Ukrainian exchange student a while back and she was a complete qt so I got interested and talked with her. Turns out she was a complete SJW, lesbian and a fucking jew at that.

It's all because they own the information flow. They own the schools they own the media and all it takes is for young minds to be infested by it. It's none of white peoples fault. They infiltrate and bribe like rats hell I guess some traitors are at fault.

Okay, context here:
She's studying in my country (Portugal) and has been living here on and off. She seems to always be alone in uni and misses some classes.

She's well-spoken, quiet and polite and seems to smile or giggle when she's confused.
When she's talking with other girls she looks like she doesn't fit.
Her clothes are not fashionable so I'll assume her family isn't that well off since we have cheap fashionable clothes (I pay 100 euros for high quality leather boots with screw soles and cushioned interiors).

I've started trying to find a good woman and she seemed like a really agreeable option. Just want someone humble, honest and wholesome.

I had a cute Ukrainian girl in my computer science class, and we worked together. She apparently had a boyfriend though, so I was cucked from the start…
Very intelligent and well-mannered, dressed nicely too.

Seems like the thread started out badly because it lacks something…

I just can't put my finger on it… hm what could it be?

Why do you think every white country needs to have muscular male models walking around on the streets and every woman would need to look like something that came straight out of a fucking beauty magazine cover.

I'd expect this shit to be popping up all over based Eastern Europe soon enough in direct proportion to your EU aid grants.

Pic related

I am aware that in the West they blame whites for the crimes of white imperialists, but why on Earth would they blame us Ukrainians, if we're not even white?

DEMAND A NUCLEAR ANNIHILATION OF THE UKRAINE INCLUDING CRIMEA AND THE DONBASS REGION!!

Barack Obama

It's very important to kill every single one of them before they start World War III
Ukraine's army commits countless atrocities to the civilian population such as:
refusing to implement a working blockade which goes against the will af Donbass people of starving to death; not firing back whenever the freedom fighters decide to provoke the Ukrainian fascist army with Grad rockets and 120 mm artillery shells;
this makes Donbass people real upset or even borderline suicidal you might say.

You should help them.

Поддержите петицию по уничтожению Украины посредством ядерного оружия Соединёнными Штатами:

ipetitions.com/petition/demand-a-nuclear-annihilation-of-the-ukraine

thepetitionsite.com/379/763/613/demand-a-nuclear-annihilation-of-the-ukraine-including-crimea-and-the-donbass-region/

These maps don’t mean shit. All them frogs got their mediterranean genes from the repeated rapings of Moors. I saw of a map of “light hair” once, but for some fucked up reason it included red and BROWN hair as well. Like, WTF?! Brunette is N opposite of blonde. Brown is dark, it’s an antonym of “light” hair for fuck sake. Like, what other colours do even exist? Plus every single race can have people with red hair or even blonde hair if they’re albinos. That doesn’t mean shit. It ain’t prove shit either. I don’t even know who make them dumb fucking maps. What criteria do they take in order to have one of those made? If 75 percent of people in the south of Norway got blonde, brown and red hair, does that mean that the rest got GREY hair or something? What other colours do they leave out? Purple? Indigo? Infrared? Ultraviolet? X-Rays?! Srsly, WTF?!!

bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072
bcdedit /deletevalue IncreaseUserVa

lack of creativity.

I'm a physics major.

You have serious problems. Why do you browse a White Nationalist imageboard if you identify as some hybrid mongol? Many Ukrainians do identify as White and are so genetically. The only rational explanation I can conceive is that you are either mentally ill or an Holla Forums shill. Either way, you need to leave.

Yea, and who enabled them?

change.org/p/donald-trump-demand-a-nuclear-annihilation-of-the-ukraine-6ecbce68-adb6-47c8-aee1-7875e3eab135?recruiter=549171149&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink

I would put you up against the wall with the shills and traitors.

Sorry, can't hear you over us being the only white country making ourselves great again.

However, if you have SJW problems, I suggest you thank you jews rather than being a D&C shitter.

It is Jews's fault for putting us through this shits. The traitors are the biggest threat so we should do something about them. It really should not be ignored.

Ceasefire proved to be boring as fuck.

We had war for like 3 months or so, but now we need something more exciting such as NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST.
It's like STALKER, but IRL.

From what I've heard is that lots of Jewish feminists have arrived on the scene in Eastern Europe recently. Is that true?

Let's end this «hurr durr Ukrainians are not white» canard forever.

According to one of the primary ideologists of ukrainian nationalism, Dmytro Dontsov, Ukrainian nation consists of two groups — «cossacks» and «pig herders». Cossacks must rule over pig herders and take what they need by force. Pig herders must submit.

This division is not entirely figurative. Many Maidanites, who support the most radical ideas, some of them even an all out war with Russia no matter the cost, look like fucking turkmongrels. Their ugly faces were posted on Holla Forums many many times, everybody has seen them.

White Ukrainians clearly belong to «pig herders». There are a lot of white Maidanites, but they tend to be more liberal and less radical than their mongrel counterparts.

This means the extinction for our european races. I don't want my children to be mutated human.

Don't know, don't care. Feminists are definitely not the problem we need to worry about now, they have no power here.

wow wasnt there until Germany caused that proxy war with Russia
before America installed an american jew banker from Chicago as your leader

They can brainwash the vulnerable women and educate them to become politicians. Psychological operations is deadliest weapon of all the weapons.

Yes, they were.

He's from Lipetsk, Russia.

They were here. A bunch of female writers (that only hipsters read) tried to spread feminism on behalf of Soros foundation long before second Maidan. But they were so anemic that nobody cared.

user, the Jews have tried to commit genocide on the Ukrainians before. What makes you think they won't do it again, albeit through different methods?

They already do, but not by means of feminism, they have seized power and are steering Ukraine into darkness.

American living in Lviv here.

It's not as bad in Lviv as in Kyiv, probably because the aid money flows mostly into Kyiv, and also because Lviv is probably the most fascist city left on the planet. (30% of the city votes for a party who have previously called the holocaust "a moment of light in human history") Still, this year I see more hipster/socjust types out than I have before, and fewer UPA flags. The Ukie variant of socjust warriors are really low energy in comparison to the ones in the west, so far. There's no question that if Soros and his ilk aren't stopped soon, Ukraine is fucked just like everywhere else, and even still about 90% of the people in your government need the rope, but the vast majority of people where I am still agree with bombing gay groups, and hate the Jews. Naming the Jew here doesn't trigger people - I started telling my fiancee's family about the kikes and they asked why I was telling them things that everyone knew.

Since Holla Forums seems to want to know about the women, there's a couple different types. There's the "pink girls" who spend an incredible amount of time and money on clothes and makeup and will eat you alive. There's normal city girls, who, being girls, are somewhat degenerate, but compared to American women are angels. And then there are village girls, who overwhelmingly are simple salt of the earth people, with pretty simple tastes, but they're not degenerated. In general here, if a girl speaks English, she learned it for foreigners. Also, even if there's degeneracy in some of the girls, most of the girls here had good feminine rolemodels growing up, and if you are actually a decent man to them, they are very happy to be women. The short hair thing seems to be spreading a bit, but it's not generally a sign of social justice types, some girls just think it looks good. Half of the hipsters and such are cargo-culting westerners rather than having any understanding of what they actually look like - you can see a bunch of people who look like the biggest dicksucking faggots who also have black sun tattoos.

All in all I really like Ukraine and Ukrainians. There are shitbags like anywhere, but most of the people I've gotten to know here are good, sincere, hardworking people. Far more are Jew-wise than you realize looking at foreign media, and if you ask the older people around here, they don't want in the EU, they only supported the Maidan because their kids were getting beaten up. People here seem pretty well aware that the Maidan was co-opted, but that they're not in a spot to do something about it right now. I'd say within the next few years we'll see another Ukrainian revolution. Their nationalism isn't Holla Forums nationalism, but they have by far the strongest nationalism left in the world. The food also isn't poisoned the way western food is, if you buy it at the markets rather than at the grocery store.

If you're learning Ukrainian instead of Russian, Lviv is probably your best choice. Hell, there's even a little market near the opera house where you can buy stuff from WWII. Lots of Reichmarks and Iron Crosses and the occasional helmet turn up there. Be careful taking it out of the country, though - exporting any of it is illegal. That said, legal/illegal have a very different sort of meaning here than they do in the US - half of the things that are illegal were made illegal for the purpose of being able to extract bribes. In Kyiv I had people refuse to sell me stuff because I was a foreigner speaking Ukrainian. In Lviv if you speak Russian, they'll answer in Ukrainian. You also have to just not get offended pretty much in general - Ukies have this weird ego thing where if you breathe wrong they get offended, but they also seem to get over it quickly. It's a very safe city, though. And 100% white, I've seen like two niggers and a Turk or two in the time I've lived here.

evry tiem

Feminism will drive down your birth and marriage rates, increase the rates of single motherhood and divorce, feminise men and turn women into either bitter harpies or whores.

If I recognize correctly, there was exactly one terror act with casualties that could be blamed on separatists.

Several.

It would require years of propaganda (which would be opposed by populist nationalist parties). Economic reasons are way more likely to cause collapse. People are already leaving in droves.

Yes, in a couple of generations, feminism may take hold here. Right now, the conditions that allow feminism to grow simply don't exist. There's no work for anyone here, and there are still strong families. The women who want feminism get into foreign universities and go to the west. Most of the women here "work" (usually at one of the little stores) so that they have something to do all day, or as a way to meet guys. The SocJust types are going to have a hard time with Ukraine for a generation or two - Ukraine is far less amenable to social justice than Poland is. Ukrainians are far too poor to spend their time worrying about microaggressions.

The bigger worry is that the government here is fighting corruption at the lower levels. They've deployed "new" police who are far less likely to take a bribe (though still retarded). Israeli trained, IIRC. The government here is where the Jew will strike from, because its subversion doesn't work well in poor ethnically homogenous countries.

Thank-you for the advice, it sounds great.

Buy AK. Purge.

For what purpose?

You really think cherry picked pictures are going to work on me when I can walk outside? That's some Georgian tourist who bought an embroidery shirt, or one of the small community of Georgians who moved here during the USSR. They're pretty nice people on the whole - one of them sells me homemade wine. There are also Turks who come here on vacation and try to muh dik local girls, are you going to post pictures of them next? I saw more niggers in Poland than I do here.

But, thanks for showing people how nice downtown Lviv is. It's a pretty cool city, most of the buildings in the center are more than 100 years old and are classic European architecture.

Kazakhstan also suffered but not as much.
Vepsians were genocided by starvation but not as severely.
And so on and so forth.

Cyberpunk 2077 when?

What?

jeSUS if you think people took your bait.

Russians+Poles are the cancer of Slavs and Stepan Bandera literally did nothing wrong.

It was not Bandera, though. And Shukhevich either.
It was Dmytro Klyachkivskiy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmytro_Klyachkivsky

*neither

Why aren't the mods doing anything about this?

They are busy deleting a lot of shill posts.

false

Because you're european and you and your people will have to die because of it.

And that's why people escape into cargo cult, with image of Europe as promised land and HUYLO as the devil. No much surprise that simplest and most gaudy aspects of 'european-ness' are used (be it SJW filth, or images of magical prosperity) - people need strong images to distract them from country around them going down the drain.

Russian shill detected.

Which ethnic?

Russians literally worship concrete statues of communist leaders.

This is actually a fairly honest and fair critique of what I see here. Still, at this moment and especially after losing Crimea and the Donbass, Ukraine is probably the country with the most viable ethnonationalist/ethnofascist movement in the world. All it would take is a strong leader to emerge.

How? The Ukrainians literally installed the pro-eu traitors in power and now they are crying that they are not what they expected them to be. The pro-eu traitors will not allow that to happen, why would they want to be executed for being traitors?

I thought it was a Jewish coup.

Except if you listen to any of their nationalist groups, they're not Pro-EU, they're anti-Russia. Yes, the Jews saw a dissatisfied population and co-opted the situation to their benefit, just as they have done in most every country. The college kids went to the Maidan to protest for joining the EU, and their parents rolled their eyes and said "Go do that, see what it changes, stupid kids." Then Yanukovitch's government beat up a bunch of the protesters and the Ukrainians got mad about their kids being beaten up for protesting and went out against the government. And because it was a leaderless "movement", the Jews co-opted it as they have been doing for thousands of years, hence why a genuine leader rising up here would be able to channel that energy into actually changing something, in much the same way that Hitler gave a voice to the cries of the German Volk. Now, kindly tell me how much public support someone can get where you live by saying "The holocaust was a moment of light in human history." Here it's about 30%.

What confuses me ever more than just the SJW/Cultural Marxist takeover in countries is that it appears they have the monopoly of power and violence, even in countries where the populace is fully armed.

Sorry for changing ID, I'm 8631fb

Well no shit.

They did a coup by neither Ukrainians or jews and then installed them. I know it's stupid. I don't know why they though the EU government is good for them. Probably they were fed the false information.

Yeah, well, that's a strawman argument, you russkie! If it doesn't make any sense, it's because you've made the whole fucking thing up.

Then why did they protest in Maiden? They fuckin' don't know what happen next and this is what happened. Half of the population wanted Ukraine to join in EU while other half didn't want to join in then the mess happens.

Well that is good for the Jews as they like to conquer and divide the people for their own personal gains. Causing the chaos among the white people is good for them.

Top kek, enjoy your Soros-sponsored enrichment. This is the future you chose.

Which is why ANY nationalist uprising needs a leader. The maidan is what happens when a bunch of nationalists are angry enough to actually do something but don't have people ready to assume power. If you don't, the Jew will.

I fully agree, but Slavs are Slavs. The chances of Ukrainians not hating Russians are about the same as the chances of Jews just voluntarily fucking off to Israel. Plus, there's some legitimate reasons that Ukrainian nationalists are angry at the massive Russian cultural encroachment to Ukraine.

Please name a white country that doesn't have Soros-sponsored enrichment going on? Ukrainian nationalists are out in the streets constantly fighting the propaganda.

If Soros hadn't coup'ed the gov't Russia wouldn't have invaded. Still, Putin is, if not a kike puppet, at least sitting with his hands tied.

Ukrainians are not white.

Crimea river, ukranian shill. How does it feel to have a literally jewish president?

Russia? Iran? China? Every single fucking country that has actually bothered to ban Soros and his Open Society instead of giving him a fucking medal?

Англицкий выучи для начала, тунеядец хуев!

How much are you paid per hour, Ivan?

That is some problems and it's hard to focus on many things at same thing. Ukrainians don't have the time to kick the jews out of their country unless like you said that they need a good leader to fix the shits but the things is not looking good. The war need to end because the longer, the more problems they are going to get.

You forgot Israel, Boris.

I don't know Chaim, how's that ministry of truth going for ya?

Oh shit didn't read the "white" part, but Russia still stands and so does Hungary, and Poland will likely soon follow.

Yeah, so I'm pretty sure that if you want to actually have a positive relationship with Ukraine, shitting on them online isn't the way to do it. Enjoy your ruble.

In the grand scheme of things, Ukraine and the rest of Europe need to hang on until Trump gets in. If you had a real revolution now, the US would just crush it one way or another. Trump's mild nationalism in the US will allow real nationalism to have space in Europe.

You're just being paranoid.
Go to a psychiatrist.
Stop visiting Holla Forums, that's for starters.

Post what you're going to do about it, or GTFO with your petulant whining.

Ukraine is full of and literally run by Neonazis. Why don't you go round up a big group of them and go all Night of Long Knives on these shits?

Nazi =/= Communist.

Yeah, yeah.
As soon as Yanukovych fled Kiev, maidanites in the Supreme Rada started to squeal about revoking «anti-Ukrainian laws».
Maidanite propaganda generally recognized two «anti-Ukrainian» legal documents: the so-called language law and Kharkov treaties, which allowed Russian fleet to stay in Crimea.
If Russia had to do something to protect their fleet after the treaties were revoked, it would have been an extremely bad and powerless move. So they literally had no choice but to act in advance.
Ukraine tried to play power games, was confronted with power, got BTFO'd.

Sjwism infection is very real….haven't you seen the news in every countries? I had problems with them in Australia. Aussies constantly wanted Melbourne gone because it is a giant magnet for the Aussies and foreigners SJWs.

Ukraine isn't Communist. Where did you get that idea?

They welcomed the Germans as liberators and have been fans of fascism ever since.

I think the reason Holla Forums has such a weird complex about Ukraine is that Ukraine is so close to what Holla Forums wants in so many ways, but still managed to fuck it up. The Ukrainian government is insane, but the vast majority of Ukrainians simply pretend it doesn't exist and Holla Forums tier conversations happen on the streets here, at least in the part I'm in. There's a big statue and a park dedicated to a Nazi collaborator (Bandera) here, and a cafe where the waiters dress up as Jews and you can haggle with them over the bill. Girls act like girls and men act like men. Niher is still the normal term for black people, and when parents want to chastise their kids they say they're acting like turks. There's no GMOs and the food isn't full of bullshit. I don't think I've gone outside once without seeing a fascist symbol of some sort.

Because most of them are fighting in the east right now, and they're not stupid enough to think that they wouldn't be met with US marines or a full blown Russian invasion, or both. Russia is clearly supporting Any night of the long knives style nationalist rebellion would be crushed by one of Israel's puppets.

I'm not seeing any art.

I don't know, he seems more like a populist than nationalist but I hope you are right.

Honestly, if Russia truly invaded, they would've had their army at Lviv/Lvov/Lemburg in weeks' time at most. It would've been exactly what the West would've wanted, though - World War 3 so Jewish bankers can escape persecution for their crimes.

This is true. With the exception of most of Azov legion, Nationalist in Ukraine are based. But they let their leaders in the movement be coupted by ZOG.
And it doesnt help that pleople in Ukraine ( For what I see) still want to continue to fight Donbass, regardless of the losses and misery in Ukraine.

I hope you ukranians reclaim your own country from ZOG, and keep your independence from Russia too ( I really dislike the russian propaganda of "NAZIESS ukranians" being the fault of Ukraine decline)

GOOD LUCK, UKRAINE

So this seems to be more of a non-english thing, then?

I tend to agree. Russia very clearly did invade Crimea, and is providing material support to separatists. It's not in ZOG's interest to have the war end, since the Ukie nationalists would come home with weapons and training. I don't think Russia has any interest in Central or Eastern Ukraine, but it does have an interest in destabilizing the current Ukrainian state, as well as protecting its interests in Crimea.

Best thing for Ukraine would be to negotiate independence for Donbass as it stands now, since Donbass was one of the biggest problems for Ukraine's state matching Ukraine's nation. However, neither the ZOG government nor Russia wants to see the war end, for the reasons I mentioned above. Poroshenko and his ilk have a tiger by the tail and aren't quite sure what to do with it.

Western Ukraine, not Eastern Ukraine*

Типичные раиссянские маняфантазии.

SJW is just another attempt at communist take over rooted in academia. They should all be lined up and shot for being commies.

Bro this shit was created by European communust Jews, they have only adjusted tactics when attacking the USA.

Hungary and Poland are countries with nationalist elites that they had time to educate and bring up.
Russia is ruled by a Jew, who isn't stupid enough to shit in his own house and burn it down afterwards.
It's silly to blame Ukrainian population for being co-oped by the Jew after the country has been so badly anus-raped and impoverished by the soviets, the very people whose role it is to protect the nation from the Jews, Ukraine's nationalist elite, have been annihilated, and then after the curtain fell the country has been brain-drained by Europe and the US. Before and during the Maidan Ukraine did not have a strong nationalist elite to lead the uprising, so it got co-oped by the Jew. Soros-tier stuff that is going on right now in Kyiv is not the will of the Ukrainian people, but of the Jew.

It's clear as day that Ukrainians see themselves as a Ukrainian nation, not Russian, and do not want to be a part of Putin's flock. Being butthurt about that is plain stupid.

You are right. Its not like exiting from Russian sphere of influence wasnt a bad idea. Sonner or latter, it had to happen

The problem is that in these days, entering Europe sphere of influence equals to pozzed EU, who its a lackey of the USA/ZOG.

Ukraine should backtrack, and then try to help and form an alliance of central european countries, like Hungary and Poland, to form a Intermarium/Mitteleuropa alliance.

That is because Ukrainian government disrespect the treaty. I don't know fully about the treaty however I do know that Crimea is majority Slavic Russians ( if I am wrong then please feel free to correct me) so it is easy to conquer that land without ending the wars. It's a interesting plan. They won't conquer the eastern Ukraine nor ask Ukrainian government to give the independence to them because like you said it isn't in their interest to end the wars so it's up to Ukrainians to end that war. It sucks to know that it isn't happening soon. You can't ask the Russian nationalists to help because Putin already jailing them and selectively left some Russian nationalists alone, whom are loyal to Putin.

Putin doesn't give the pro-white nationists any shits.

You shouldn't have let juden run your nation.

крым наш :^)

We shouldn't let the Judeans run our countries either.

Literally spouting mainstream propaganda. Can you out yourself even more?

Crimea belonged to Ukraine.

I don't know, there are jews in every country. Putin have jews as his friend.

Literally a russkie.

Because retarded commie khokhol Khrushchev gave it to them.

It's clearly in Russia's best interest to do both of those things, and it's clear to anyone observing that it did both of those things. I personally think that Ukraine is better off without Crimea and the Donbass, since most of the Russian and Muslim population was in those two regions.

Too bad, he is dead and don't know that it's a wasted effort. I am pretty sure at that time, the russians never wanted to be a part of ukraine but hey it's a commieland so there is nothing they can do to stop that.

How the fuck can you guys even think about this if you have Ivan rampaging through your eastern borders?

Try Belorussia, Silicy, rural Romania and Bonsnia then.

Ivan does not rampage through eastern borders.
For years, maidanite propaganda told Ukrainians that (majority Russian) population of Donbass is the root of all evil and the direct cause of every bad thing that happens in Ukraine. Then people of Donbass wanted to secede from that bullshit, and had to desperately seek Russian help when Ukrainians moved their army there. Russia reluctantly agreed.

Novorossiya would never have had these problems if US had not stolen the country and installed it's jewish puppet government to bleed the people dry and leave them to die.

Only Putin can save the white race from the JewSA

Yes, until Crimeans stopped wanting to be part of Ukraine, had a referendum which supported going back to Russia with overhelming mayority, and Russia gladly obliged.

Trump also has jews as his friend and you don't call him controlled opossition. At least Putin actually controls his jewish oligarchs, and constantly oposses the jewish globalist agenda. How can a man who restored the Orthodox Church, who got called "traitor to the NWO" by fucking Jacob Rothschild be a shill?

Lol Soros and his american lackeys finance a color revolution and then a FUCKING COUP yet Russia is the one destabilizing Ukraine? For preventing their people from being massacred by "ultra nationalist" skinheads not only finance by Jews but who also gave Soros a fucking medal?

But no, keep bashing the country that saved your sorry burger ass from gangrape by Brits and French back in the secession war. Keep bashing the country that funds nationalist movements like Front Nationale all over Europe. Keep biting the hand that feeds you, I'll eat popcorn while watching you get nuked on high quality television.

I dont believe that.
They had a motive movin in becaause the EU wanted to American missilie systems on the crimea, also the war helped Putin to boolster his status towards his countrymen.

Neither the west, nor the russians are in anyway good guys in this conflict.

Where is the proof? Baseless speculation from fat American trying to hide his country's crimes and shift the blame.

businessinsider.com/crimeas-new-russian-overlords-are-seizing-thousands-of-businesses-2014-12?IR=T

Crimean infrastructure gets plundered right now, another colo- I mean Oblast getting the benefits of russian empire protection.

I'm talking about Donbass, not Crimea.
Russians took Crimea without any significant resistance. Donbass is a different story.

Half-agree with you there, while the ruskies were in no way "reluctant" to help, that definetly doesn't make them the bad guys here. After the Odessa massacre it was clear what was going to happen to the population of Donbass had they not intervened, and the whole Euromaidan thing was part of the NATO plan of encircling Russia in clear violation of previous treaties. They needed a buffer zone to replace the Ukraine they lost, and Novorossiya is the next best thing.

Putin did literally nothing wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_Khrushchev
"Khrushchev was born on April 15, 1894, in Kalinovka, a village in what is now Russia's Kursk Oblast, near the present Ukrainian border. His parents, Sergei Khrushchev and Ksenia Khrushcheva, were poor peasants of Russian origin"

Turns out Khrushchev was a katsap with a classical katsap surname. Oy vey, Boris.

The US has invaded your country the first order of buisness is to replace your culture.

THIS

Both ZOG and Russia have a vested interest in preventing the real nationalists (Svoboda and the like) who openly name the Jew from coming to power, and either diverting them into Pravy Sektor or funneling them off to die in Donbass. Neither ZOG nor Russia are good for Ukraine, and except for some of the idiot kids, most of the Ukrainians I've met want to be separate from both. Yes the Maidan was Soros-sponsored and co-opted, most of the people here have realized that too by now. People get tricked by Jews - it happens. Still, Ukrainians are not Russians, nor are they Poles - I can guess with about 80% accuracy what language someone speaks just by looking at them here. They're trying to have their own state to match their nation. They also have the single most viable ethno-nationalist movement on the planet right now.

Also, calling "ultra nationalists" bad on Holla Forums? Yeah, you're an actual paid Russian shill. Good work mate.

PUTIN SHILLS ON DAMAGE CONTROL LOL

Nice try jew.

rt.com/business/342737-crimea-energy-bridge-complete/

After your kike government tried to fucking freeze them to death by cutting off electricity, it was Russia who stepped in and restored power to Crimea. Support for Russia is on an all-time high in the local population.

Even now it is Russia who keeps your sorry asses from freezing in the winter. But maybe they should cut off the gas supply, because they're the "bad guys" right?

this is the only acceptable way

Ukrainian wiki states that he was born on «ethnic ukrainian lands».

RT LOL
yeah that sounds legit

Jews hate Ukrainians. They also hate Hungarians.

Holla Forums often has angry jews posting D&C on eastern Europeans.

Ethno-nationalism? Don't make me fucking laugh, their president is a literal jew. Yes, they deserve to run their country and yes they shouldn't be enslaved to Russia, I'm not saying that faggot. But right now they're nothing but NATO puppets that will get completely obliterated if they keep this shit up. They shoudn't be slaves to Russia, but being open hostility against it is just as fucking retarded.

Quote me when I said they were fucking bad. I said "ultra nationalists" because they're not nationalists at all, nationalists would actually care about their nation and not let their country be ruled by Jews. They wouldn't run their economy to the ground and wouldn't try to get their country obliterated by Russia just to please NATO.

No they're not "ultra-nationalists", they're nothing but NATO attack dogs.

No such thing exists. The RIDF meme, along with every single "IDF" that isn't the JIDF (an actual organization) was created and pushed by paid shills here on Holla Forums since 2014, back when you had shills spamming links of dubious sources about "jewtin".

More credible than jew-owned business insider, Schlomo.

If Muhammad Habib is born on ethnic Swedish lands, doesn't mean he's a Swede.

ukrweekly.com/old/archive/1988/458814.shtml

Im a european concerned about our continent getting spitroasted by american interests and russian expansion.
Saudis and jews lining up as well doesnt make things better, at the moment europe is a defenseless whiteboard others can project their desired outcome on.

With the sanctions in power, the russian federation is cornered and is probably on the move to take over parts of europe in order to make us their and not america's vassal.

lol

Yeah, I understand Putins position as well, Novorussia being the next bufferzone with its large native russian population makes sense and it was retarded from the beginning to offer membership to the ukies.

But still, what is good for him is not necessarily good for us and I am simply saddened by the meatgrinder killing the eastern european youth that is needed dearly.
At least, I hope that novorussia+crimea would form an independant bufferstaate instead of being made a part by the federation, that way noone really pofits more then he deserved from the war imho.

Now I still see youve got a point though, them building a power connection for easier acess is getting repaid by plundering the few local businesses.

So America is all niggers because they're run by one. Every fucking nation including Russia has a Jewish controlled government right now, with the exception of a few that are being bombed to shit by NATO.

I'm not talking about the government in Ukraine, which has remarkably little power in reality due to the extreme corruption at the lower levels and an inability to project power. I'm talking about what is supported by the people. I could walk outside right now and yell "Смерть жидам!" and probably be met by "Слава Україні!" (Death to Jews - Glory to Ukraine) Is there Jewish co-option in the nationalist groups here? Sure. But Ukraine has by far the most redpilled population and the most support for genuine ethno-nationalism of any country in the world.

And yes, every major country employs people to control online opinion, and some of them even get their pepes from Tumblr like you.

Are you saying Russia didn't enter Crimea?

Are you sure you're American?

I'm an American and although it would be an exaggeration to say we are all niggers, like our president we are all mixed up genetic accidents. America is a country of half breeds and mutts controlled by the jews and push for Islam.

I'm an american as well, I just live in Ukraine, and that's utter bullshit. American whites barely mix. Americans hate Islam more than any other white country. And your English is spic tier.

Hello fellow kievbro, you know what i don't understand? The sheer amount of sushi restaurants and high end mega malls in the city, like wtf happened the last 10 years? No one can afford this shit either

There are so many states whose governments have been violently toppled by both american and russian interventions and deliberatly replaced with subversient clientstates that you can speak about two imperiums subjugating the countries inbetween while trying to do it in a way that is as subtle as possible so noone points their fingers at em.

Dont be so depressed about it, you new worlders have no old cultures and ethnic groups to defend so you can concentrate fully on personal liberty which is also nice.
Just beware that this beneficial consolation is not also taken from you so you end up like some south american country or cyberpunk britain.

>>>/reddit/

the pic is against those using these terms, silly.

That's not for Ukrainians, but for foreign managers and their families. It's not your country anymore, bitch.

I mean, im an american citizen born in kiev, so it was extremely affordable, and we were basically paying for everything taking my family out when i visited

I wish my fellow countrymen weren't fucking retards and went NATO/EU. It was actually better under Putin's thumb. The exchange rate is 1:25 now since the civil war started. I remember it was 1:5ish when I visited in 00s, and wages didn't increase which is fucked up. Basically everything increased in price 3x over the last 5 years for them, 5x over 15

But the thing that threw me off were the mega malls. They were packed with designer stores and shit that even I as an upper-middle class american found pricey.

I personally think its some elaborate money laundering scheme or the market hasnt reflected reality yet and 90% of these malls will bankrupt in a few years. It's absolutely absurd the amount of megamalls the city has. I've never seen that kind of concentration and im a fucking burger

If you are an American, you should be very concerned with American imperialism, which is simply Jewish imperialism.

Femen originates from the USA you subhuman paid shill.

America is a Jewish nation. A nation is defined by its elites. American elites are kikes.

Check
Check
Check
Check
SOON

Say 20 I'm "sorry Dr. Pauls you were right and our only hope" in random cuckchan posts, Make 20 pro-Trump posts on fullchan, make 20 gamergate threads, call moot a cuck 50 times in Holla Forums, and pray for mercy to Holla Forums.

We are always right.

All I got from this thread is that the US and Russia are the scourge of real white countries existence

Russia is the savior of Europe. AmeriKKKa is just dragging the rest of the world down with it. Putin will rescue Europe and the White race.

Sorry to hear that, Ukrainebro.

Similar story for me although it was more expected to happen here than in the Ukraine.

It's sad, and what's worse is that virtually every single person that I grew up with in that school was white. It was a school of about 1000 students (grades 9-12), and there were maybe between two and three dozen non-whites. Why do I bring this up? I bring it up because these people (the white SJWs) now complain that there isn't enough diversity, and how we're all so racist (In. Fucking. Canada.) and horrible, etc. It really shows how malleable dumb people are since it's like they actually believe that they're living the same life as some SJW in Los Angeles or New York when in fact the actually have barely even been exposed to the people that they're hellbent on cucking for.

Russian nationalists already disproved that so stop saying Putin nor Trump is the savior of the White/European races.

Where is proof?

Jewish lies trying to divide and conquer the people from the savior of the White race.

That is the appropriate opening style for stories on any chan, m8.

"turks try to muh dik local girls"

I can't imagine they're very successful.

He is friend with the jews. Look him up on google. You lazy bum. He banned the holohoax denial.

Any thread about the very real problems in ukraine:

Kill yourself

you suck, go give a blowjob to your gun

So you are ready to admit Trump is a shill too? What a shitty line of thinking, even Hitler had kike friends who were "honorary aryans".

Faggot, I bet even if he personally gassed every jew in Russia you'd still call him the enemy, you're programmed from childhood to irrationally hate Russia in your fag-loving NATO countries.

But dont worry it will all end soon.

Russia is destroying europe has tried repeatedly to destroy europe and is mostly not European

try to locate the source of the soros infestation plz?
probably a select panel of university teachers promoted from (((abroad)))
if you identify them you can start digging the inevitable dirt on them and maybe change history
one can dream

Sure thing buddy.

I don't hate Russia and my country is not a member of NATO. Don't act like you know everything. I don't trust Putin or Trump. They are not pro-white. We have to be careful whom we put our trust in.

Where is the proof, Hohol?

Putin is white savior from Jewish American Imperialism

Ukrainians are honestly the niggers of Europe.

Perhaps you should stop being such cucks.

I thought the Albanian are the nigger of the europe. I guess I didn't study well.