Is a woman expressing their opinion that much of a threat to all you rogue one fanboys...

is a woman expressing their opinion that much of a threat to all you rogue one fanboys? you kicked her off youtube pretty much. she's afraid to post new videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Oj7sE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally who

Sounds like a cunt tbh

Like the Holocaust, none of these things are real. Shouldn't "she" be marching right now?

Aren't we supposed to like Rogue One?

is a bunch of Holla Forums's Holla Forums posters literally this much of a threrat etc.

I hope not. Highjacking Kyle Katarn's story and raceswapping his Space Asian waifu was degenerate.
Felicity is a qt3.14 gerbil lady and significantly better than Marey in every conceivable way.

We managed to get drumpfsperg to an hero, so I reckon yeah.

No, I mean we're supposed to like it in that we're not supposed to hate it because only misogynist nerds hate muh strong female protagonist

Beyond salvation tbph.

Those glasses are almost as comical as her opinions. They are only slightly more comical than the opinions of most women.

Would you look at that face.

Who tho?

We like it more than TFA, but it's still shit.

That really isn't saying much. There are few things worse than TFA.

Like I say, it's still shit.

You can just tell by the glasses and facial structure what she's going to look like when she's old and crusty.

apathetic sage because literally whom

>>>/suicide/

Man, he's just referring to the guy posting "Drumfcucks BTFO" constantly, calm down

Good, she should be afraid to leave the kitchen.

Actually she's pretty well accepted here. I like her.

Who is she and why should anyone give a fuck?

What happened to drumpfsperg?

archive.is/Oj7sE

You can witness his final descent into ultimate madness in the inauguration thread.

Holy shit - Well that's one way to end a meme

Still waiting on answer as to who this is. I did a Google search for "Max Res de'Fault" but couldn't find anything. Is she only on French Google?

It's Jenny Nicholson

Never forget.

She's funny. Must be lesbian.

She's straight and the best waifu, watch her other videos I am in love with her

We didn't even like Rogue One fam :T

Based

This

Reported

New Queen of Holla Forums
Let's worship her until she gets creeped out and leaves the internet forever

I don't find her funny, but she seems okay for an e-celeb.

After seeing this video I now realize the SJW thing is overblown or not true. Seems pretty funny.

I think the general thought is that it wasn't as bad as TFA and not as awful as it was anticipated to be (i.e.: obvious anti-Trump imagery). But still pretty stupid nonetheless… That scene where the little ship rams a Star Destroyer into another was dumb.

I'll watch her stuff but already in a committed eceleb waifu relationship.

I'm watching her video about Dark Side not making any sense and she brought up Palpatine being racist.

When was he racist in the movies? She mentions it as a separate to extended universe occurrence and I can't remember it.

Just watched that one too. She meant racist against aliens.

I get that but I still don't remember him being racist. His master and apprentice are both non-humans too.

I hated it in Kotor.

Her point about all the empire's top officers being human though is spot on.

Her problem with padme video is 10/10

DAILY REMINDER THAT JOHN FLYNN IS A DELUSIONAL TRANNY AND THINKS THAT HE'S A PRETTY, PRETTY LADY
DAILY REMINDER THAT JOHN FLYNN IS RUNNING FOR CONGRESS; THE LAST THING WE NEED IN CONGRESS IS ANOTHER DELUSIONAL WHITE MALE

Literally who?

She's not incredibly cute, her script writing is decent, her delivery is mediocre, overall it's tolerable, honestly not bad tbph, just something I would never go out of my way to watch. The only thing I don't understand is how the hell she's got 900,000+ people watching her shit and handing her sheckels.

Ah, the impossible standards of Holla Forums. Then they see an eight year old boy with a giant nose and its OMG BOIPUCCI

I'm not talking about Coral's boipucci and luscious hair, I'm talking about a solid 5/10 average chick.

There goes one of the great retards of our time. That or a stupidly dedicated troll who wasted his own time more than anything.

He constantly gets responses so obviously his time isn't wasted. I appreciate him.

I thought you were gone. You're still not BO, btw.

He's way more feminine than this girl tbh.

Lmao if you think the dude's actually being serious.

kill all women tbh

she's ugly as fuck, fine by me. she also intentionally made a shit video on the movie and claimed force awakens was better, we're better off without having her cancer around.

it's better than we expected because half of the retarded writing got thrown out with the reshoots.

Nah I disagree

I found a gay.

disagree with what, exactly?

I like her videos and she's a 8/10 beauty wise for me boyo

confirmed underage.

She's very nuanced in her approach. Not loud or energetic like all the other YT reviewers.

oh yeah well my Dad says he's mad at you, I'm gonna go get him and he'll beat you with a big wind up punch and all the girls in my class love my heelies