Trump Sexist Rebutle?

Hey there Holla Forums, how do you react when talking to people when they claim that Donald Trump is Sexist and a Misogynist ? They'll mention things like

youtube.com/watch?v=HqBVLJWxoWQ

(Sorry don't know how to attach vids tho i've been here for over a year) and they'll bring up how his ex wife claims he was cheating on her during their marriage, and how he's dating a younger woman and she's just a sex object. How do you refute those claims when talking to leftists?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/08/17/attorney-trump-companies-employ-more-female-execs-than-male-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I reply "Fuck off sjw cuck"

No bait i'm being serious. I've had this discussion with my girlfriend, for example. She's agrees with most things I say but this for example she disagreed with. I'm simply asking experiences talking to the masses about this. Do I just show her that picture when she brings up his past? lol

If you can't handle unfounded claims of sexism, you shouldn't be arguing for our cause.

The best thing you could do for us is pretend to be a liberal and make them look stupid instead.

dailycaller.com/2015/08/17/attorney-trump-companies-employ-more-female-execs-than-male-video/

Mention stuff like this

He pays his female executives more than males.

The first woman ever to oversee the construction of a skyscraper was appointed by him.

Misogyny is an irrational hated of women, people who are legit misogynists don't date, marry, or even fuck women. They avoid them entirely.

I tell them I don't care, because I'm not a Mexican Muslim woman. I look after my interests first.

What's wrong with being with a beautiful younger woman you fucking faggot?
Does she not have her own mental agency to choose to be with him as well? Or is your girlfriend conceding that white males have mind control privilege?
Fuck you are putting out some shit bait.

ask her if she wants to get raped by muslims

Or better yet, make a webm.

some women are fat and ugly.

My go to recently: "And did you see Goody Proctor consorting with the devil too? Or is that just hysterical heresay as well?"

youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

Tell them to get a life or to kill themselves. Or both.

hello summerfag. I just say "who cares?" and don't bother addressing it

>How?
Done.

ONLY

Ask them what hillary/bernies position on gun ownership is….

And whether or not hillary/bernie think that women should be able to use guns to defend themselves from rapists.

The only time you should be arguing with a leftist is when other people are watching, so you can drop some redpills. The leftists themselves will never be convinced by facts or logic. They're not ignorant, they just don't care.

You laugh at them in the face and say they're a retard for believing whatever the mainstream tells them to believe.

Trying to engage their non-argument only justifies their feelies for them.

Saging for low-energy b8 otherwise

Please improve your spelling you utter moron.

Just tell the bitch to shut up and go fix you a sammich, then smack her on the ass as she heads to the kitchen. She's already decided to use your political beliefs as a dildo to abuse herself, there's nothing you can do about it, might as well just live the dream.

You lose the moment you pretend it's bad. Discrimination is the way we differentiate aspects of reality, generalizations are a prerequisite to theories. Sexism is just a charge that the person in question was able to successfully or unsuccessfully differentiate between the qualities of a man and a woman, to be against sexism is to give up on the very thing that keeps humanity from extinction: sexual reproduction. We can't successfully sexually reproduce without mating and sexual selection. Sexism is derived from sexual selection.

Sexual dimorphism =/= sexism.
The rule of the law is natural law which is appointed by nature (the universe) or God (whatever you choose, the outcome is same).
The natural law dictates that people, and everything in nature that alignes itself with truth will reap the benefits of the nature. Therefore, saying the truth, promoting the truth and demonstrating the truth with your actions can't be bad or "sexist".
"Objectification" is one of those truths that kikes and useful idiots turned into lies.
Everyone objectifies and everyone is objectified by their appearances since appearance is fastest indicator of who and what person is like(it is proven through MRI scans of people watching flashing pictures of people and objects).
You can see this kind of self-hating in liars such as feminists that read BDSM romantic novels but then go around saying that its just a male power fantasy. They can't look away from the truth and that is that females are biologically programmed to look out for alpha males (unless their brains have been tainted with extra testosterone which made them butch).
Truth is unescapable, hard hitting and can't be destroyed. As much as leftists like to think that they are equal to everyone else and that they can fly (but only if they jump from high enough of a building) they will be destroyed by reality that pulls them down the Earth, hopefully killing them.
OP, since you don't seem to understand this and you're questioning "Holla Forums" (Holla Forums isn't one giant entity that is a monolith, although we share few common beliefs here) I am assuming you're on the fence of things but isn't blinded by the light of the truth. Stay around and read a bit, hopefully you'll see the truth for what it is.
Polite sage for being a faggot though.

In retrospect I am ashamed I wasted my time explaining this elementary grade shit to OP

How do you respond to Leftist suppression rhetoric? Easy. Mock them and move on, or don't acknowledge it at all. Leftist suppression rhetoric only has power through your own compliance, by which I mean going off on a tangent to disprove them, apologizing, or shutting up entirely. You have the power in the situation. Don't comply. Force the conversation in the direction you want it to go.