U.S. FORCES SOLDIERS TO WEAR RED HIGH HEELS TO END CAMPUS RAPE

AMERICA YES

US Army forces american soldiers to wear red high heels in "walk a mile in her shoes" campaign to promote awareness of sexual abuse on campus

Other urls found in this thread:

walkamileinhershoes.org/
marketresearchworld.net/content/view/1009/77/
xvideos.com/video2419238/czech_teen_little_caprice_fucked_by_her_friend_libor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is just too insane.

The whole "Walk a Mile in Her Shoes" is so lunatic that it probably unintentionally redpills people. Why? Because women act as if they are being oppressed by wearing high heels.

And yet, anyone who lives in the real world know that modern Western women are obsessed with shoe, typically own literally scores of different shoes, and men for the most part don't really give a shit about what types of shoes women wear. Women do it for themselves and to impress other women while pretending that men are forcing them to do it.

walkamileinhershoes.org/

i bet those fags enjoyed it

lol @ US military

Didn't this happen last year?

Yeah I don't see that anywhere, just some faggots gay youtube video with clickbait news sources. I think the yurocucks are jealously shitposting again

Yeah see that's bullshit. Nothing compliments a woman like a pair of proper heels.

Only eight more months of this nonsense.

marketresearchworld.net/content/view/1009/77/

Tbh, I think the numbers are worse than that, and that women will respond to surveys with lower numbers than what they actually own.

Only fetishists give a shit about this. I'm not judging you, but don't act like men care about this stuff.

Evidence: Any collection of photos of women aimed at men. Playboy, Met-Art, whatever.

There's plenty of stuff that includes the feet.

Sometimes in photoshots for playboy the woman will keep ONLY the heels on.

Wearing a different kind of shoe for each day of the month?

I'm impressed

Would Russia get Thier heads out of Thier assessment and come kill us already

ROTC cadets aren't soldiers. They're not even in the Army. (Not that this doesn't make it any less gay)

This happened last year, though. If I remember right it was a female instructor that made them do it. I'm not 100% sure on this last part, but I think she got in pretty big trouble because it violated the UCMJ, since it's grossly out of regulation, and you're not supposed to take part in, endorse, etc. any political statement one way or the other while in uniform.

If you see pictures of just the feet and shoes, it is fetishist stuff that nobody else gives two fucks about.

Even the US military top brass are maximum cucks.

But even full body pictures in playboy lots of the times have the women keep the heels on.

Heels are a thing because they lift up the legs and make the woman walk in a way that sways her hips.

Also it's a display of gracefulness.

Why don't they just give the women guns, so they know what it feels like to be a soldier?

Pretty sure that would actually work….

As opposed to this red shoe thing, which is designed to do absolutely nothing except promote the feminization of Americas armed forces.

I disagree, I think heels add nothing, but as you discuss this further, you are already talking about something different than what I was focusing on.

Some women say they love to see men in uniforms. They don't mean they want him to have a closet full of uniforms.

You like the look of women in heels. Do you actually compliment her on her shoes though? Would you go shopping with your girlfriend to find the best heels for her? A lot of guys would care about what lingerie their wife or girlfriend has, but sitting inside a shoe store and excitedly watching her try different high heels on?

While we have different tastes, what you are saying I can understand, because it relates to how she holds herself, and not the shoes themselves.

Because then they might actually shoot the dindus when they try to rape them, and that isn't the plan.

No, I mean….

Take: "Why don't they just give the women guns"

and put it on a billboard or something… leaflets….. etc….

Ask the politicians or whatever… "Why don't you just give the women guns?"

Watch them squirm….

"Do you mean to tell me that you don't believe a woman has the right to defend herself from a rapist?"

Where has the time gone? I was finishing middle school during his first nomination and now I'm legally able to drink alcohol.

I don't have a foot fetish, I don't jack off to pictures of feet or shoes, but goddam if it doesn't me right the fuck on to see a woman in a sexy pair of heels.

Way to join Sweden in their faggotry, burgers. The US army has now sissyfiction as part of their training. Really is there any western country that has any self-respect left?

**doesn't turn me…

that is.

I wouldn't obviously go, but a woman having good taste in shows and knowing how to dress is the same as women liking guys in suits and well kept appearance.

It's a compliment.

Clothing in general as a fetish is there because it adds to the imagination.

women sway their hips anyway without heels as long as they are healthy and have their spines in correct alignment (ie; healthy)

Heels just tone the muscles and make your primal brain turn the fuck on when you see the features 'working' - healthy female = bonertown

sauce in the pic?

WEW LAD

Also

If there was ever a time for Putin to attack…

Old news but good red pill material.
Have a bump.

READ THIS

This is old news. Don't get demoralized again.

Gay!

That's true I suppose.

WAKE ME UP

Where's that "usa = fag nation" bold text all caps guy?

kek at soldier cucks
I guess its pretty simple and easy cuck shapeshift since USA soldiers were cucking for Israel for long long time before this

welcome to last year, faggot.

Who is she?

Demoralized as fuck, but this is nowhere the majority of the US armed forces.

Son, there are a few people on this board over 40. I would say most were adults before Obama became president.

We know the feel of time lost.

CUCKED

And this! This has been on Holla Forums before. Are you trying to demoralize OP by any chance?

Exactly. The only men that particularly care about women's shoes are gay men in the fashion industry.

sickening what has become of the us mil.

I knew the talk of the military getting femenized and shit, but this is some shit that wastes their time.

For one, how the fuck is this effective at all, and how is this going to help a soldier on the battlefield? At what fucking point is a soldier going to be fucking stupid enough to wear high heels out in the fucking ground where the action is likely to happen?

Please, Trump, we need you more than ever…

As much as I'm laughing at americucks about this, I'm laughing harder at that fact they keep repeating the ridiculous idea of campus rape along with the gender wage gap myth. Campuses are statistically the safest place in the US from rapes and virtually all forms of crime period.

But facts are oppressive.

Yeah, but depending on the time of day we need to shit on either the EU or the burgers.

Not like it will stop us from shitting on each other with dank memes.

The girl goes by Little Caprice.

xvideos.com/video2419238/czech_teen_little_caprice_fucked_by_her_friend_libor

I guess you could say we have all been fucked by Libor… AMIRITEGAIZ!?

I'm sure the US military will be glad when Obama is gone.

Why did you link this

dude asked for sauce. if you don't like it don't click.

go to bed ivan ivanovich, you will be crying when america is made great again.

Those faggots don't look like they were forced

On the contrary to your statement, Russians are among the biggest Trump supporters outside of the United States.

Even the autists in the chair force don't do this shit

Good. I'm glad these ZOG-whores are finally dressing the part.

Kek don't even joke about it

Yuri called it

So now it IS about what women are wearing? Fuck, which way is the wind blowing….

Great idea, humiliate and piss off your drones so they support the only man who seems to care about them.

So much time has passed, its fucking crazy.

d&c

spoiler this shit faggot

user you're suppose to spoil lewd images you dummy.

the shoes you are suppost to buy for this are "Le Dame Footwear" shoes and they cost $60 a pair.
they must be making a killing :^)