Hey guys, found this image on half chan earlier...

Hey guys, found this image on half chan earlier, posted it to twitter and the kid's mom found it after a few RTs and started bitching about white supremacists and the like.

Real question is, can CPS actually be called for something like this? Pic related

Her info:
@thecrumblepie
crumble-pie.com/

Maya Alderman
1180 Land O Lakes Dr
Roswell, GA
678-689-8996

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/crumble.pie/
linkedin.com/in/kris-alderman-12267324
lewisbrisbois.com/attorneys/alderman_kristopher_r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most likely but since they seem to be huge feminist faggots I doubt they'll do anything about it.

she blogs about this shit man.

It can't be legal..can it?

wew

I'm getting too tired to be angry.

That kid already has those dead eyes. What in the fuck!?

Dear God please give me the strength to endure this nightmare.

Anyway, we can probably do some "meme magic" all over twitter, that could work.

nice demoralization thread

tfw you can't report it online, you have to call.

Think the call would be 'discontinued'?

If you can be demoralized by such things after lurking for a while you are already too weak to be browsing this board.

These delusions have gone to far. A Real schizo would not develop symptoms until Adolescence. This is just a parent fucking with shit. This kid will be so fucked up as a teen.

You can tell by the note. There's no way this kid had any idea what gender fluid means before it was forced onto him. Most normal adults have no idea what that means.

No this kid is not fucking "genderfluid." He doesn't even understand what the stupid term implies. This bitch should be arrested for child abuse!

This shit is being encouraged now. It's the new way for SJW women to get attention. They sacrifice their own children on the alter of their own popularity.

BPD everywhere.

Everytime I see something like this I think Münchhausen syndrome by Proxy. Münchhausen syndrome is a mental disorder where a person acts sick, injured or hurt to draw attention. Münchhausen syndrome by proxy is a furtherance of that where a caregive, spouse, or parent fabricates, exaggerates, or induces mental or physical health problems in those who are in their care, usually to gain attention or sympathy from others. The person is so desperately in need of validation that they do irreperable psychological harm to those in their care so that they can be seen by others as suffering to care for them and noble in their efforts.

Every time I see one of these children convinced by their parents that they are mentally ill I imagine some bored attention seeking woman who wishes to be the center of attention fucking their child up for life so that she(the mother) can have a few moments of half hearted encouragement from strangers.

The husband, if they are in the picture, is a complete piece of shit for not putting his foot down and stopping his wife from destroying their child.

I weep for this world.

Am I the only one who read "…well served…" as "…well Jewed…"

White women, the most destructive force our race has ever known…

I've been calling it Munchasen By Proxy since the trannies started publicly grooming kids.

Nope

:^)

this is evil. i dont even want to imagine what that witch whispers in his ear all day long.

Thinks she's gone on about how all men are evil since before he was born?

I saw it too, anons. It also helps that it looks exactly that way.

Some junky whore? Not only is she fucking up the mental well being of children for her own personal amusement, she's blathering on about it to all the creeps online. It's fucking reckless, Holla Forums almost has a civic duty to red pill the bitch.

this

Is she a single mother?

If they think transgenderism is a real condition and not a mental illness because "muh brain scans", then how can gender fluid even be a thing? How can you have both the brain of a man and a woman at the same time? Does it transform based on your mood?

WELL GEE AND YOU THINK YOU'RE THE RIGHT PERSON TO TELL YOUR KID WHAT TO DO!

Fuck single mothers. Fuck every fucking single mother
HATE.jpg

not really chopped, chopped is too light of a term to describe what happens.

they take your dick, then they make a circular cut at the base, without actually completing the circle so it's still connected, then they make a cut along the length of your penis, your shaft turns into some sort of rectangle of skin, then they take their medical needle and their medical thread and they re-form it again into a cylinder, then after removing your balls, they cut out a bunch of muscles from your buttocks, move some other muscles, and put your shaft there, then they cut your urethra and put it somewhere around it, then they put a piece of your dickhead to represent the clitoris, and they use your ballsack to make the lips

then they throw away everything else

yay, trans community!

The kid seems to be a run-of-the-mill homo, the whole transgender angle is just the mom's way of making her life appear more interesting, I'd guess.

S-sorry user, i just lost.

Holy shit.

I'm going to call her from a payphone and ask her what in the hell she is doing to her child.
Will I be caught?

Dont call her, call social services. She will just start screaming muhsoggyknees and flip out probably

Wait she actually wrote it like that?

For shits and giggles

That's not even fucking fair.
If that kid turns 18 and wants to do whatever, fine, it's an informed decision at that point.
This is just sick.

lel that poor kid is going to get quite an education in reality thanks to his leftist mother

I bet he commits suicide by 2nd grade.

I fucking hate these leftist fucks so much.

Yes yes this! Do it now!

he'll continue being confused about his sexuality until 10 years after he contracts aids from taking it up the ass from craigslist perverts for years when he realises he was str8 all along and it was his bitch mothers fault he got confused so he blows his pozzed brains out

she probably believes sex is the woyst thing evah oy vey but simultaneously does this to her kid

She knows that the life of a white male is a life of torture. She must have been so shocked when she found out that she wasn't having a daughter that she forced him to be a girl and used crappy excuses from sjw fora to justify it. She doesn't want to be judged and she doesn't want her child to be judged so she turned him into a girl in a sick, desperate way to protect him though completely not ethical. She still deserve to be hanged for this.

underrated post right thar

/thread

that poor little bastard
Hope the nigger his mom is undoubtedly fucking gets drunk and mercy kills him.

Or best case scenario he snaps out of the autistic "genderfluid" shit and helps us fight back against this form of child abuse.

This, but say something along the lines of "Sorry but I don't want to say this but I feel that this woman is forcing her kid to be who is isn't to satisfy her own controlling personality and politics, I know this might be misconstrued as against the kid but as I said I think they kid should have the chance to choose without being forced by his mother as it so appears"

If he? wants to be a special snowflake then home school his ass. Teaching them kinders is a hard enough job as it is. There's no time for this bullshit.

This is why all single mothers should be killed.

How the fuck is being real condition and "muh brain scans" are mutually exclusive with being an illness?
Schizophrenia is a real condition, is detectable on brain scans and is a mental illness.

That's exactly what it is, but communist fag got Jews have poisoned the minds of the people with this nonsense. Commies need to be killed, that includes feminists and the openly gay.

Especially now with the nigs and dune coons flooding in. Muslims do not tolerate faggotry of that sort (unless it's in their homeland :^) )

I went to school with muzzies and just being white is am excuse for them to attack you. This kid is fucked

Here's a pic with the mother in it. Anybody else getting an extremely jewy vibe?

they will bully him in the open and fuck in the bathroom

but wait, forget about the picture, he will love it.

Doubt it.

Maybe if he was in Sweden he'd take a dick up the ass for diversity, but in the US he'd probably just find he's attracted to women and then feel horribly embarrassed about what his mom did with him as a kid. Leading to him being resentful of her in his adult years.

Their logic about brain scans always falls apart when you consider how the activity they're registering is identical to gay men.

Gays are fine with just being men, but these pro-tranny logic individuals think if the brain activity is similar to a straight woman's then it means the person must really be a woman in some sense.

Mother is an attention whore and is abusing the boy.

It's legal for parents to twist a child's mind in anyway they like, unless the lefties get wind that you're teaching them muh 6 gorillion is bullshit.

That won't be necessary. Gender fluidity and other mental illnesses having to do with trans shit is considered normal now. There are ((expert psychiatrists)) who diagnose these ((mental disorders)). There are ((doctors)) who specialize in hormone blockers.

This kid is already lost. The best it can hope for is a swift death after the Happening.

That's what happens when your soul and personality is taken from you and replaced with programing by a mother looking for special snowflake attention using you as a proxy.

This.

It's amazing time and time again, the leftist brainwashing makes people look uglier and soulless than how they originally were. Look at emma watson before and after her brush with feminism.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if this kid started balding prematurely and already growing wrinkles, because it's such a fucking common trait to having your soul and personality ripped away from you.

And that just eats you up inside, doesn't it mom?

God fucking forbid he want to be a boy. Better put him in flowers and dresses to make sure he remembers how gender fluid he is. Of course I'm sure that was all his idea, he wasn't influenced by mom at all. I'm sure it was him that declared he was gender fluid all on his own. And of course everybody needs to know about your child's "uniqueness," the teachers have to know, the world has to know, and god damn it he better know.

This cunt. This fucking cunt. The attention whore blogging in particular is where I lose all sympathy for this sociopath. Gotta get those views, even at the cost of your son's sanity.

Don't even get me started on the pharmaceutical and Psychiatrists making bank together by making shit diagnoses up or easily letting children get diagnosed with adhd and other shit rather than them just being fucking energetic children and having them get pilled to being dead inside.

The kid is likely being given hormone shit and being constantly fed all kinds of shit along with medication. By the time he's 18, he'll probably be on 10+ different kinds of medications because when one is giving side effects, it's already too late and the body is accustomed to having it as a regular chemical dose that the docs prescribe a different med to counter this, before having to prescribe more meds to counter those meds to counter those meds.

It's an entire cluster fuck nightmare that should this be tackled, has to take on the entire fucking scheme that's allowing children and teens to be pilled to hell and gone.

If she wants attention, then give her the attention she doesn't want.

Turn her son into a meme of child abuse

I'm getting "half-shitskin that fucked some drunk white guy and is living off welfare and alimony" vibes.

Kid's gonna grow up to look like Ben Shapiro

Whoops nevermind.

skip to

This kid is in for a world of hurt. Emotionally, and physically from when the other kids beat him up for being such a fag.

There was a fag like this in my elementary school class and I don't think even one boy in the class ever interacted with him in any way. He associated only with girls. I don't know how things worked out for him later, I guess the real bullying would start when puberty hits and boys get really aggressive against fags.

In 2016, in my house, you would've gotten told to stop acting like a faggot.

God is watching and soon he pour out his wrath on the whole world.

Kids going to grow up to commit suicide.

I think this is fake. There is no father. She reeks really bad of a single mother.

Yeah, that's not pedo at all.

ffs

looks just like some random guy. that or the pictures are fake, can't see the father with the kid

watch the videos on her instagram if you think it's fake.

instagram.com/crumble.pie/

I'm sure it's a work in progress. She'll get him using "xe" asap.

Kids like this, if they survive their pozzed.childhood without becoming drug addicts, will snap hard right when they become adults.

This kid is going to hunt SJWs like the Punisher when he's older.

oh I have no doubt it's 100% real. This woman is sociopathic. Warping this kid and telling everyone about it is her obsession.

is the father in the videos?

Really? I'm getting some pretty "look at that fucking nose" vibes

I don't want this to be real, but I know it is.
Humanity is fucked.

Attention good or bad, her ego will probably happily feed off of whichever.

If toddlers in tiaras isn't abuse I doubt this will be considered abuse. Assuming the kid ends up as screwed up as we assume he will be, the best we can hope for is memeing him into being a martyr.

Why are remote control cars (boy's toys) not the "finer things in life?"

Thank god, the daughter has some sense.

Why is she a "tomboy" for liking sports and not wanting to be an internet attention whore mom? That doesn't sound like a very gender fluid thing to say. She just likes those things because she's a human being who happens to like those things, right? Why are you perpetuating the social construct that athleticism is associated with masculinity?

Hopefully the daughter ends up alright.

wew lad

pretty sure she just wants attention.

the female brain is a terrible thing.

Odd how when their daughter likes to have fun doing more male-oriented things she's still a girl that likes boy things, hence a tomgirl.

But when the son likes to have fun (I assume) doing some girly-oriented things, he's genderfluid.

That's gotta be a shoop. It has to be.

look at the top line. it sorda almost looks passable in the tumbnail, but come on.

Right? Whats wrong with being interested in things that can become a lucrative job in the future like an engineer?

You can see the evil in her face.

She knows what she is doing to her son is harmful. She knows shes destroying his chances at a normal future, and it makes her high to think about it.

Holy shit I'm angry

Another lesbian mother that will do all she can to cut her son's dick off before the kid even knows what it's for.

I hope, when he grows to a teenager & realizes what she did to him, he fucking slaughters the whole family, before he kills himself for having been turned into a freak.

If he uses a gun though, it will be spun as the gun's fault, of course…

Shows you what kind of cucks are against Trump, doesn't it?

All transgender kids are an example of Münchhausen by proxy. That's why the parents are always attention-seeking faggots.

He has a practice in Atlanta, could we dox him and fuck their shit up?

>I believe the transgender ideology may be the tipping point, by which System values lose ultimate credibility.
>In contrast, transgenderism is a bizarre metaphysical and religious claim at base. It suggests that somehow matter is configured wrongly. Or that people are animated by some sort of dualistic spirit that is deposited incorrectly in a physical body.
>The very definition of transgendered identity in other words smacks of insanity and delusion in a way that homosexuality doesn't.

GET CPS TO TAKE HER BOY
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

CPS will do nothing. Even if the mother is ruining her kids future and life, people want to pretend that being trans is normal and so they will do nothing to avoid the outrage if they tried to say otherwise. This is the mad world we live in.

the CPS is filled with the same batshit insane kinda of people

Nicole Ritchie looking shitskin, into the trash with that faggot kid too.

USA A-OKAY

The US should be nuked, it has gone far enough spreading it's jewry around the world.

I don't think I've ever seen one of these moms blog about their gender fluid daughter. It's always a little boy in a dress. And the mom is always a radical feminist shitlib.

Probably just a coincidence.

But he sure as shit isn't a father, teaching his son how to be a man.

Fucking hell, those soulless eyes. I can always tell.

Dubs and trips confirm but before that happens I need to… do some spring cleaning.

No.

No 5 year old, be they male or female, should have lip gloss bought for them. That's creepy as fuck.

Oh, and what a coincidence, their son acts like a girl and their daughter acts like a boy. The gender fluidity gene must be really prevalent in that family… unless the parents are ensuring that such behavior will see them lavished with praise and special snowflake points. When did parents suddenly get the idea that children are fucking oracles of lost wisdom and that they know best how to raise themselves. Will they be teaching them that the stove is cold next?

Correct. Nuke America. Fallout would be preferable to this.

So they had a girl first, which the dad pushed into sports and turned into a tomboy.

Feeling rejected and that she'd missed out on a "girly girl" to do girly things with she's projecting it onto the son who came second.

Dad doesn't seem to care, he probably didn't want the second one. I've also notice a thing with a lot competitive sports dads is that they focus all their energy on the first one and then whe nthe second one comes along they see them as more of an annoyance then anything.

It usually coincides with the time the eldest is just getting old enough to compete whereas the other one is still just a baby or toddler.

I bet he is very uninvolved with Penn.

He's a fucking piece of shit for letting his crazy wife turn his son into a genderfreak though.

Husband is a lawyer. He's been arguing on twitter quite a bit

@alderman_kris
Kristopher Alderman
Home:
1180 Land O Lakes Dr
Roswell, GA

Office:
1180 Peachtree Street NE
Suite 2900
Atlanta, Georgia 30309-3521

linkedin.com/in/kris-alderman-12267324
lewisbrisbois.com/attorneys/alderman_kristopher_r

It is actually defined as a mental illness, not that it means anything since psychology is Jewish nonsense.

And, as an aside, I am always surprised at how dumb lawyers are. Our society props then up as some well educated and highly intelligent group. The reality is quite different. Same with doctors.

No woman in love says this as the first way of describing her man.

Agreed. It's a shame they make so much.

It is Jewish nonsense. I saw some faggot who was staring up a wepay because his "medically necessary" gender reassignment surgery went wrong. Guess who convinced him it was medically necessary

I'm willing to bet this kid is getting molested.

This whole trans-thing is about sex, it's a fucking fetisch. Why would you want your son to grow up dysfunctional? There's something rotten here.

What makes you think they don't know what's up? They know man. They simply picked the side that isn't going to rip his child appart when he grows older and the uprise happens.

I mean that is before they knew about trump.

Jew?

That kid is already beyond help OP, look at his eyes.

Why must women tear families apart

The thing that pisses me off about this stuff, is the kid is what, five-years-old? He literally just finished shitting and pissing in his own pants, and these cocksuckers have the audacity to think it's smart thing to let this child who knows FUCKING NOTHING decide whether or not he wants to be male or female. It doesn't fucking work like that, I'm sorry.

I wanted to be Super Mario and a fucking firetruck growing up, but you don't see me with surgically implanted sirens, or a big bushy mustache surgically attached to my face. I'm not running into fires thinking I can put them out, nor am I jumping on turtles and throwing shells at people. Kids are kids and they have no clue what they want to be. I can't stand how parents these days feel it's acceptable to load their children up on medication because they ran around in the yard and got a scrape. Fucking hell LET THEM BE KIDS. LET THEM PRETEND. LET THEM HAVE AN IMAGINATION. YOUR JOB IS TO TEACH THEM RIGHT FROM WRONG. SORRY LITTLE JOHNNY, YOU'RE MALE YOU CAN'T WEAR DRESSES LIKE LITTLE SUZIE.

FJ;A84J84J8FJ3;4JFGOQJGAIOJG;J4I89JGJG4GJGJJHHJJHJHJHWJHJIHIJHJIHH

Carl the Cuck's future

It's part of the push for pedo acceptance. If the kids can make decisions on sex before kindergarten then they're fair game. It's repulsive how they destroy their children's lives for brownie points. I can't fathom what comes next down the slippery slope

blog is kill. Good job twitter army

The only thing it looks like in a Holla Forumsack's eyes is "well jewed" lol

Great, another beta cuck with trust issues with women. Just what we fucking don't need

Nothing comes next. Trump wins, we ascend to the Imperium and these fucks become a footnote.

I'm getting an extremely qt vibe, as in I'd spank her face with my pickle

That kid will have identity crisis in the future. My uncle was also dressed as a girl before but there were no pics then. He turned out to be a man in the end. When this boy sees these, he'll be embarassed to death and an hero upon growing up.

wtf

404 not found ???

?

Bump

You can do just about anything to your kids if you're not male.

I remember watching that video. Makes me cringe just thinking about it.

On the bright side, at least leftists breed less.

I'm really glad my parents never sent me to the pharmaphags to get drugged up with anything.

Yes, but not if the child is white.

No. He's taller than lil' Benji.

there's a tiny, very tiny, slim hope for this kid.

That would be reduced down to zero in foster care. this freak "family" may think its cute to play dress up and pretend their son is a princess because "progressive",

but this kid would be turned into a princess by those cps pedos.

NO.

She's a GIRL ffs, she's a TOMGIRL.

I would have guessed hispanic (S. American with some nigger admixture) but her name is alderman, so….

Any other dox? I think she shut down her website linked above

check 'em

This. He's probably supportive of her getting the BBC.

holy shit my sides are into space

Liberals have no class. I've noticed they love to overuse the word "fuck" to the point of insanity.

Basically, girls can do whatever they want and it's perfectly okay, but men have to become womanly or else.

Exactly. Kids go through phases, with many crossdressing for a period of time before settling into their gender norms. It's complete doublethink to say that kids can decide to change their gender but are too immature to have sex.

Unfortunately,

is probably the end goal.

Of course the mother is on anti-anxiety meds.

this kid knows nothing about sex or sexuality. at that age children are drooling retards with little sponge-like brains that absorb and mimic the actions of those around them. probably why the left is warming up to pedos so much in recent years. if a kid can have a loving relationship with an adult surely he's of mature enough for puberty blockers right? its both depressing and terrifying thinking about what the future holds for children like this. another generation of emotionally stunted sjw lunatics throwing a never ending tantrum. well at least the ones that don't cobain themselves so their "parents" can whine about how "intolerance" killed my child instead of 18+ years of mental torment. i can not wait for the levee to finally break and drown these goddamn liberal attention-seeking whores.

Don't blame the kid, he was indoctrinated by his mother through.

she resents the daughter so much

that's his mother?
so he's adopted or she's not the biological parent.

w

Seeing this makes me want to gas the kikes.

If I were gonna be a mass murderer I would kill people like the mother. Good thing I'm not a mass murderer.

you mean unfortunately

wew

For her

site is back up

that's not a human, it's an alien. Look at its face. It's genderfluid because it's from a species that reproduces by parthenogenesis.

her phone probably isn't being monitored for voices, but good luck matching your voice to what comes out anyway

and they'll need to find you, then prove that you were at that payphone at that time

all for what? a single phone call isn't even a crime.

wew

check

If giving children trans treatments were to become illegal, then the liklihood of someone becoming mtf is sharply reduced due to how ugly post-puberty trannies are. And suicide rates among those that do transition will stay high.

Don't attack the trannies using bathroom that is a lost battle. Attack child abuse! It's almost a guaranteed win!

I wonder if showing children "successful" cases like Brianna Wu or Anna Anthropy would change their opinion on whether they'd like to transition or not.

I wouldn't be surprised. I think revulsion towards guys that transition is instinctual more than learned behavior.

About 80% of young people that struggle with gender grow out of it - not an easily dismissed rate. Use this with mothers like displayed in Op and that they are giving children younger than 10 puberty-blocking treatments, and you have an unbeatable recipe.

If mutilating trans children becomes normalized, I bet the circumcision debate will be off the table.

Forgot quote

I would say fucking dogs but Canada is already way ahead of everyone.

SO PROGRESSIVE

That couple has some serious "invereted gender roles" fetish.

Literally doing what subhumans are programmed to do

It's worse than that, user. It's much, much worse. This poor kid is being manipulated into wanting to be a girl. I guarantee you, anytime he does or says anything feminine, faggy, genderfluid, genderqueer, or whatever, mommy lavishes him with praise, attention, and affection. When he does something straight, cis, patriarchical, or heteronormative, she (probably) doesn't exactly punish him, but her response is a lot colder.

A kid at that age is 100% dependent on his parents, especially his mother, and the genes know it. He's going to do whatever it takes to gain and keep her affection, because it's a matter of basic survival. She is destroying his health, his future, and his life for social media political correctness holiness points. At least the Skoptsy had the decency to mutilate themselves to get closer to their god.

Exhibit A:

I bet he will grow up to be a respectable misogynist.

Why won't /baph/ fuck that bitch up?

The father is likely a beta cuck. Most fathers these days are. I work with kids on a daily basis and I have yet to meet one father who did not scream "I take it up the ass from my wife's dildo".

Almost all of our event attendees (kids) are also misbehaved little shits, unsurprisingly.

Spending time with my GF's elderly ex-army father really drives the point home. Hes intimidating, gives a >firm< handshake, and is always in charge of conversations. The dayds I work with are limp wristed pansies who obviously have no say in their lives. Half the time they ask their children if they are ready to leave, as if they needed the kid's permission.

It's disgusting. The zog have done some fine work for sure.

I don't like that smile… it's creepy as fuck.

Fix those kids before it's too late broh.

This shit has to be abuse.

I hope you're right

This is awful. She's legitimately gender confusing him. If he doesn't grow up with some gender issues, he's growing up with at least a personality disorder.

Poor bugger.

That's so there is no paper record of the call created, which would cause problems. Send an anonymous letter by mail anyway, they must investigate. Keeps your name off it too. Crimestoppers, etc.

Blame the crazy single moms

what the fuck