User's Fridge

I went grocery shopping last night, went a bit overboard. I had a few set meals I planned to make. I still plan to, but I forgot a few ingredients to make the second dish tastier.

Speaking of, I couldn't find frog meat, so I got some alligator meat for it instead, any suggestions on preparing alligator meat? I'm just going to post the rest of my fridge. Feel free not to comment on my apartment being filthy.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3752352/104-year-old-woman-dr-pepper/
fortune.com/2015/02/25/warren-buffett-diet-coke/
fortune.com/2016/04/30/warren-buffett-coke/
youtube.com/watch?v=FwdqFHBaPwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can feel the freedom

I'll give you a 2/10 best I can do

Can I come to your shit shack.

Those be-speckled walls. That ghetto brace shelf. Great Value everything. I want to come embrace your poverty.

I guess the point was to make us comment on how unhealthy and 'merican your fridge is?

Mission accomplished, I guess.

I drink a two liter bottle a day. It's a filth habit, but I don't smoke, drink use drugs or do anything else degenerate.

Where would you store meat if not in the freezer? It would all rot if I left it in the fridge.

The spaghetti sauce is for a specific recipe I'm trying.

The milk and eggs, honestly I was pissed about that myself. They were out of the jumbo eggs and whole milk.

The tap water where I'm living right now is garbage. I get a sore throat when I drink it, like not an infection type sore throat, but like there was metal in it or something. Sink's too fucked to put in a filter. I plan to replace the entire sink, but I'm saving up for something else at the moment. The water is less than 2 dollars for like 21 bottles. I used to buy it by the gallon, but my dog loves the empty bottles as a chew toy, so it's a daily ritual. I drink a bottle, take the little ring under the cap and put it in the bottle so it has a rattle, then play fetch/tug of war with her.

How fucking fat are you op?

found your sink problem OP

A specific recipe? You literaly had to buy a big jar of salt water mixed with red food coloring, asorbic acid, and unidentifiable chunks that are probably trailer insulation for a SPECIFIC recipe?

What the fuck did the recipe come out of? A new vegas recipe book?

muh fridge

Clean the bottom shelves you dirty nigger.

okay ill yell at my maid to clean it.

Don't yell at your mother, it's uncouth.

why did you blur the bottom of the pickles

they're either in the witness protection program, or highly offensive and (((problematic)))

Have fun dying at 30.

I'm trying to die at 32 by drinking a half pint of liquor a day.

Why is there a bowl of pooled blood in your
fridge, OP?

I knew a guy who used to drink Coke like this… at 27, he had part of his stomach removed surgically. Absolute truth.

oh obscura cam detected a reflection of my face in it i guess

time.com/3752352/104-year-old-woman-dr-pepper/

fortune.com/2015/02/25/warren-buffett-diet-coke/
fortune.com/2016/04/30/warren-buffett-coke/

youtube.com/watch?v=FwdqFHBaPwY

WATER CUCKS BTFO

Unless this user lives in his parent's house, he's got aesthetic (the picture next to the clock).

All those bottles of soda

A bag of organic spinach

I guess the organic spinach helps balance out all that excessive sugar

Popeye ate spinach… that's enough proof for me.

Nah, my apartment's just become a shithole and it's almost entirely my fault (the parts that aren't my fault are because the guy who buit this place did a shit job, the ceiling's ready to collapse in like five places.)

I moved here with my ex, she bought those pictures, said she wanted the kitchen to have a "fat italian chef" theme, and my mother agreed with her and it was just about the only thing those two seemed to agree on, so I let them have it.

After she left the place fell into disrepair, and I've been too depressed and lazy to really clean it. Every attempt I make doesn't seem to do the trick. The cabinets under the sink are covered in mold, sink itself is broken, the roof above my bed leaks, and rather than tel them so they'll come in and fix it I just put ungodly amounts of duct tape because I don't want them coming in and seeing how filthy everything else is.

My cats made the place pretty nasty, eventualy they passed away. I took in a dog, and she's really a sweety, but she tears everything up while I sleep and she pees and shits in the apartment. I've failed miserably to potty train her.

clean your fridges niggers

I only keep stuff in there that I actually need

Is that a bottle of cum?

Enjoy your cancer.
Seriously mate, learn to cook.

Averages exist for a reason. Statistically speaking, you are average so you will get fucked by drinking soda every day.

Why don't you get a smaller fridge? That shit costs money.

this one came with the apartment, and since it works fine I don't think it makes sense to replace it

if you mean the one next to the mustard, it's grappa

IS THAT SAM WALTON'S CUMMIES?!?!?!?!

YES!!

I can taste the diabeetus

jews tbh

wat